Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to a lab experiment [Chaos & Chained-Wings]

She ignored his first statement, and moaned and bucked her hips as he trusted himself into her. Immediately he had broken through her hymen but there seemed to be no pain. Instead there was more and more pleasure, making her moan loudly and grind down on him. She could feel his head pushing at her cervix and suddenly he entered her womb, spreading her wide open and making her eyes close and drool a bit, as the pleasure was so much. Her moans were fast and intense and his size and hardness just made it better. Then he pulled out. Coming off her sexual high, she pouted, but then he told her what to do.

Saphira's conscious mind was taken over by the clone's suggestion, but her subconscious still held all those feelings of hate and fear and disagreement. So it was easy for her to act, and some of her real thoughts began to surface. She gave a small scream as the tentacles came towards her and jumped to the side. But they circled around her slim arms and legs and spread her arms and legs out, pushing her back against the glass door. The tentacles were slightly slippery, as if coated in oil, but plenty strong enough to keep a good grip. One curled around her neck, while a second slipped between her ass, running against her hole. The third pressed it's tip against Saphira's pussy, spreading her lips open and closed as it rubbed it's head up and down her dripping wet pussy. She tossed grow side to side, saying, "No.... Stop... I don't like this...." But she was smiling and becoming him.

Ruby and Rose were too engulfed in each other to care what was happening to Saphira. Ruby was now lying on top of Rose with her mouth at Rose's wet pussy, eagerly licking and pushing her tongue into her. Rose was doing the same, though she had to prop Ruby up a bit so she could reach her. They were both moaning heavily. "Oh fuck.... Ruby, you're making me feel amazing...." Rose said. Ruby smiled and replied in an equally lusty voice, "You are too.... I want to see your face covered in my cum~"

He threw, letting her land on a table not far away, careful to let her get hurt too much as she hit the table and rolled off onto the floor, and he bared his teeth as she got back up. "Run. Run for the elevator. I wan't to sense your fear. I want you to feel a glimmer of hope that you can escape from me. Then, I will finish you off, drive you into a stack of orgasms like never before, until your consciousness fades into sleep. I shall then claim you as my own, and you will still be you, but there will be no doubt anywhere in your mind that I, am your master." He said, and took a few steps forward. "Now run little girl, run for that door and try to escape!"

When Saphira slammed into the table, something jarred her concience. Suddenly the real her slipped back in. what the fuck was I thinking I need to run I could make it, I'm fast he can't possibly grow limbs faster. It's only so far away... She immediately slid off the table and dashed forward, running as fast as she could. She was very fast, and was nearly to the door when she saw the door Ruby and Rose were behind, and faltered, unwilling to leave them behind, but still running

Rose's eyes were glazed with lust as she eagerly drive her tongue into Ruby's sopping cunt. Ruby moaned loudly before doing the same to Rose's. Soon their hands were tanking the places of their tongues and they pumped three fingers in and out of each other, curling against each other's g-spots. Their moans grew more and more intense until they reached a climax and let out a a shout and climaxed together, the both of them greedily drinking up the other's delicious cum. Try lay panting, bodies touching, flaring more and more passion. Ruby panted against Rose's derrière , before breathlessly saying, "I want more.... I want more of you...."

He laughed, "Finally..." And darted after her. The tentacles lashed out and caught an ankle, tripping her, but before she could hit the ground, an anlkle and elbow was caught as well. More tentacle wrapped around her lips as she was yanked back, and they were already exploring her body as she was brought slowly back to be spread out before him. He pressed two fingers into her pussy, sliding them back and forth before a tentacle came around and started rubbing at her pussy. He then started thrusting his finger into her ass, twisting it around as the tentacle rubbed harder against her pussy.
One that was wrapped around her leg snaked up while still binding her around the thigh and started vibrating it's tip against her clit. As this started to happen the tentacle in her pussy pushed in, and pulled a little out then pushed in a little further and pulled a little out until it started to thrust into her past her hymen, going deeper and deeper with each thrust as it pounded her pussy. Then a tentacle found her second hole and pressed into it, squeezing into her tight hole it twisted against the muscles of her hole and slid a little further in. "I'm going to fuck your every hole you slutty little assassin." He said and thrusted one tentacle into her mouth, sliding along her tongue giving her room to use it as it thrust back and forth in her mouth thrusting all along it.

Saphira struggled as the tentacles brought her back to the clone. "No!!! Stop it you monster!! " she yelled, writhing, trying to break his tentacle's grip. Suddenly tentacles snaked around her body, one over her lips, making her clamp her mouth closed, the others sensually exploring her body. Suddenly she felt two fingers in her wet slit and moved her hips side to side, hopng to get him out but instead only making the feelings more intense. Then his hand was replaced by a tentacle rubig against her pussy, and she felt his finger in her ass, making her emit small noises of pain. Then more tentacles came, one vibrating against her clit while the other began thrusting in and out of her, faster and deeper each time. Another slipped into her ass, making her moan in between her. "No !"'s. Suddenly she lost her control for a second and ground down on the tentacles before regaining weak control of her body. Another tentacle was force down her mouth, but she couldn't bite it. Somehow it was making her mouth nonresponsive, making her unable to tell it to clamp shut and cut off the tentacle.

Ruby quickly flipped over and moved one leg under Rose's, placing her other above Rose's other. Rose realized what she was trying to do and grasped Ruby's slender thighs and thrust herself forward, pushing their woomanhood's together. Ruby let out a passionate moan, and gripped Rose's legs as they scissored each other, their moans in sync and steadily heading towards orgasm.

The tentacle in her mouth started to hit the back of her throat as she writhed, slowly twisting back and forth against her tongue. It rocked back and forth against her tongue as she tried to reist, but she could not pull away. It was too deep into her mouth for her to do anything but moan and scream against the length of it.
The one in her pussy rocked into her at a steady pace, thrusting and twisting inside her once virgin pussy it slammed a little harder once in a while to keep her aware of it. The feel of her pussy so tight send shivers done his spine, and he grinned as she tried to fight. This had become far more enjoyable for him. He rammed into her holes with his tentacles while he watched her partners go at it with each other.
It spurred him on to slam the tentacle into her ass a little deeper, not far, just three or four inches and he dared not go deeper, careful of the muscles in her ass.
He worked the two tentacles in her lower holes in reverse unison, as one pumped in the other pumped out, the tentacle in her pussy moved deeper and thus faster to keep up with the rhythm.
"look at your friends. They must truly like each other. They'll be liking my cock soon as I am done with your luscious but weak body. Mmmmm." He said and pulled her back to him with the tentacles, holding her against his back as the tentacles kept thrusting in perfect rhythm, and he grasped her breasts. He squeezed them, teased the nipples and sank his fangs into the skin along her collarbone, careful not to pierce the skin, he gently rubbed the tips of them in her skin. He then moved to kiss her neck and lick at her ear, teasing the nipples a little rougher as he did so. "Your body will entertain me for a very long time. For as long as I desire."

Saphira felt the tentacles rubbing against all of her, her neck, her pussy, her ass. She was dangerously close to succumbing to the traces of the clone's 'spell' and becoming a total slut again, but she tried to keep fighting. She tossed a defogger but that only served to increase the pleasure she was feeling, and she ended up grinding down and moaning a few times before she regained control of herself. Her cheeks were tinted red and her eyes were partially closed. She couldn't give up, she had to save Ruby and Rose from this fate... Being fuck dolls to this.... Clone. This person who talked about her body like he owned it. I need him out of me.... First thing.... He needs to at least stop thrusting in my pussy.... she thought. She strained against the tentacles binding her lags and manger to grind the close together, pressing tightly against the tentacle in her phssy, making her moan hotly, but substantially slowing it down. However, the one in her ass now had a lot more room and was free to do as it pleased.

Ruby and Rose climaxed together, but they weren't done. Which each other's cum soaking their slits, Rose pulled Ruby back on top of her and licked at her wet snatch to taste her orgasm. Ruby moaned heatedly and eagerly sucked and licked at Rose in turn. The two of them had their faces covered by each other's delicious goo.

"When I'm done with you, you will serve me as I am your master." He said pressing his thoughts into her mind. "You will still be you, feisty, defiant, still possessing freewill, but you will consider me your new boss, your new employer, and will obey my words as a direct order when i demand them of you." He said pressing his thoughts deeper into her mind.
He laughed as she struggled and dropped her free of the tentacles, catching her in his lower arms as his tentacle shrank back into his back. He pulled her to him, letting her fall back against a wall as he thrusted his cock into her pussy, ramming into her, one lower arm holding her waist, the other reached around to slide two fingers into her ass, thrusting in unison with his cock as he twisted them in her hole.
"I'm going to make you all my loyal servants. I can't take away your free will but I can make you think of me as your new boss." He said, and one hand gentlu traced around her chin before falling to her neck, squeezing gently. "Unfortunately I need you unconscious to cement the thoughts into you mind." He said and rammed her harder, fucking her to her neck climax. "When I fuck another orgasm with you you will be in the perfect state to choke unconscious and lay my mental collar around your neck. And you will wonder why you ever fought me, your boss, your master." He squeezed a little harder on her neck but still not hard enough to actually choke her. "Such delicate beings, how do you ever manage not to die?

She couldn't help but moan as she felt tantacles ram her, going deep into her. He spoke of her new fate, and she could not verbally object, only mentally curse him. Suddenly the tentacles withdrew, and she fell. She braced herself to land and run but his arms caught her before she hit the ground, and pushed her up against the wall, ramming himself into her. He was so much wider than his tentacles, making her moan helplessly as it spread her slit wide open and rubbed against every spot. She could barely struggle but she tried, though her hits and pushes were useless. She quickly began to run out of air as his hand closed around her throat, leaving just enough room for her to keep getting enough air, but only if she stayed still, which she reluctantly did. She felt is thought drilling through hers. When I wake up..... No... I don't want him to be my master...: but it's not like it matters... I can't fight him. It's going to happen... Even though I don't want it to.... She thought, her thoughts fading as she came, her juices dripping down his giant member and her slender, creamy legs.

Ruby and Rose were back in between each other's legs, working with their fingers and mouths, pumping and licking, biting and twisting their little clits. Ruby immediately came and shoved her slit into Rose's mouth, moaning, "oh, drink it all Rose! Suck me out!" She eagerly dived back down, driving her tounge in with her fingers, driving in and out until Rose clenched and came with her.

He laughed as she came, orgasm filling her mind as he rocked into her still, riding her into an even longer orgasm as he slowly closed his hand around her neck, tighter, tighter, giving her less and less air. He leaned in to kiss her softly, smiling wickedly. "Don't fight it. I don't want you damaged, you won't be hurt, you won't lose that free will you mortals so desperately crave but so willingly give away. A hand cupped a breast and squeezed as her consciousness slowly faded.
The moment she was out he let go, and pulled out of her, pressing his hands to her temple with a simple thought. "You no longer work for those that sent you here. You work for me. You will head my demand as orders of a superior, and are free to question them as you would any order, but don't ever forget. Your job is to help me take over the world, and assist me in acquiring a massive harem of beautiful women to keep me entertained."'
He then waited for her to come back to while he walked over to watch the door girls eating each other out over and over. "They'll be even easier." He said thoughtfully, and already knew how he would break them in. It would be quickest to fuck them both at the same time.

Saphira's subconscious, without her active mind there to fight, was easily assimalated. When she woke up, she would think of the clone as her master and boss, and wonder why she ever resisted. And she would point him to the most satisfying women and powerful moves. Because he was her master. And she would obey any order she was given.

Ruby and arose lay against each other, panting on each other's dripping slit. Their faces were covered in juices and they had almost forgotten the situation. " we should really bring Saphira into this next time...." Ruby said. Rose nodded. "First we have to save her from that.... Evil thing...." Ruby blushed. "I don't know... Saphira seemed to like it.... And it does feel kinda good.... But you're right.... He raped Saphira, basically..... So he's a bad guy....." She said. Still, she couldn't help but think of his fingers at her pussy again.

He opened the glass doors to where the two girls were. "I have a surprise for you two." He said as he looked at the two of them. Their attention would be drawn to his crotch, where he had two cocks now, thick and a good eight inches, plenty enough to fill both girls. "I want you girls to suck me off. Suck me hard, make me cum, all over your faces. When I'm done with you two you'll be soaked in my cum, begging for more." He said and walked over to them. "You, with the large breasts, come kiss me and let me squeeze them. And you with the smaller ones, why don't come stroke my cocks and warm me up for the two of you."

Rose and ruby were slightly on a pleasure- high, and also varyingly taken by his suggestion. Rose got up after little hesitation. Saphira sounded like she loved it..... And if I don't like it.... I could always... Say no? she thought. She slipped off her bra and slowly walked towards him. Rose, however, was more resistant. No.... He raped us. No matter what happened afterwards. He looks hot... And his fingers.... Did kinda feel nice.... But no. He hurt Saphira. He's about to try and hurt us.....

(you know, if you're writing TWO characters you can write a paragraph for each. If you're to ask for a minimum day response time I'm going to ask you give me the minimum amount of writing that I ask for, it's only fair.)

He reached behind Rose's head as she came to him, his fingers going through her hair as his lips met hers. He kissed her softly as his lower hands moved over her nicely shaped breasts, squeezing them as his thumbs teased the nibbles. He squeezed the soft mounds and pulled her closer, one his free hand reaching to her wrist and moved her hand to his shaft to stroke it. He slid his tongue along her teeth and pulled back a moment. "That one is for you." He said sweetly to her, and looked to the other girl. "What are you afraid of girl? I only ask you pleasure me, and in turn I shall pleasure you. This is simply a meeting to agree upon business terms. You will be working for me. Don't be so afraid." He said and went back to kissing the large breasted one, squeezing her breasts and sliding his tongue into her mouth, even giving her a little moan to show he was pleased.

Back
Top Bottom