Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female It's Good To Go Green!

Stonebones

Star
Hello everyone and welcome! It's been quite awhile since I've tended to a request thread, but I recently realized how specific my cravings tend to be and I figured that it'd be best if I revamped what was previously a "general" thread a little to better suit that. So, if you're interesting in whatever weird idea that happens to be on my mind and you think that we'd be a good match after taking a look at my general writing/story preferences, then I hope to hear from you soon!

The NO's

Hmm, so where to start.. How about with what I don't want? I am not much at all interested in partaking in role plays with darker themes. Things like murder, rape, blackmail, cheating, non-consensual. All of that stuff, it just doesn't do it for me. When I role play I want to enjoy myself, not bum myself out. >.< As for limits, I'm pretty open so I guess I'll just list the usual. No excessive violence, nothing that belongs in the bathroom, nothing sexual involving characters under the age of 15. If there's anything else that's on the more extreme side of things that you'd like to include just ask me and I'll let you know.

The YES's

With that out of the way, let's talk about what I am looking for in a role play. This might sound a tad redundant when I just explained how I dislike darker themes, but I very, very much enjoy role plays that have a light hearted, cutesy and fluffy overall tone to them. A couple good examples would be like childhood friends realizing their true feelings for each other, or an older sister doting on her younger step brother. I love this sappy stuff! I eat it up for breakfast, lunch and dinner ha ha.

Another thing I really enjoy including in my role plays is to treat them as if it were an Anime/Manga/Hentai work. I'm sure it sounds very strange to anyone not familiar with that stuff but I hope it makes sense to those of you who are. By this I mean doing things like using anime/manga images to represent our characters, having the characters use Japanese honorifics like "-chan" and "-san" when speaking to each other, and having the characters say "itadakimasu" before eating a meal. Basically all of the cultural details you see in those kinds of works, I adore including them in my role plays to make the story itself feel like an Anime/Manga/Hentai! Please note though that this is not a requirement! Like, I get it. It's about as weeb as you can get ha ha. I'm usually perfectly fine excluding such themes and don't even intend to use them for every role play, so if you have a preference then please let me know!

As for what kind of characters I like to play, I tend to enjoy shy, gentle sub leaning males the most. Especially when they're paired up with flirty, teasing and more experienced dom leaning females eheheh. :giggle: That's not always the only kind of dynamic I'm interested in though, so please let me know what you'd like and maybe we can work something out!

This isn't really related to the actual role play, but out of character discussion and friend making are very much welcomed! I should warn you though that my energy for socializing can fluctuate rather wildly, so if we're chatting it up one day and then suddenly I go quiet for a week, I apologize.

Lastly, here's my f-list if you have any further questions about what sort of things I am and am not alright with! It's just a little outdated, so feel free to ask about anything on there, I don't mind!

The Craving

I've been wanting to do something involving MC being paired up with a stunning orc lady and a gorgeous goblin girl! I know it's a little selfish to want someone to play two characters to my one, but hey I can at least say it's not as much as some random harem idea that I'm often looking for! XD We wouldn't have to use those references specifically of course, although they  are a couple of my favorites. Further more, I was hoping to include some size play, with the orc lady being noticeably taller than my character and the goblin girl being noticeable shorter than him. Scale wise, I was thinking of something like this for the goblin girl and something like this for the orc lady.

My character would be a vagrant of sorts making his way through the woods to a nearby town. He's attacked by some kind of monster and is nearly eaten until he's saved by your characters. MC is of course extremely grateful and tells them that he owes them his life. Much to his surprise though, they decide to take him up on that offer and claim him as their servant!

It turns out that they have an awfully relaxed definition of servitude though. They treat him very well, providing plenty of good food and even offering him his own room. The most that they'll ask of him are basic household chores, but really the main thing that they seem to want is for him to simply stay with them.

So my character, with only a small bit of hesitation, decides to go along with it as this these are still vastly better living conditions than what he's used to and truly is grateful towards them. Later on though, he'll discover that they have a few, other, needs that they'll ask him to help them with~ *wink wink*

Last edited:
Woah, it's been a long time but let's give this dusty request thread a bump! I have a particular step siblings craving that you can find, but I'm happy to discuss other ideas as well!

Bump! I know the chances of finding someone being interested in using a single particular image reference might be on the slim side, but it can't hurt to try! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom