Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

"You sure, I don't want you to do something you really don't want to." She smiled and shrugged as Carla all but insisted to shave her pussy. She smiled and continued to smoke her own cigarette and nodded and then looked up as the door knocked. Fear rose into her throat. She was not sure why, but if it concerned Cherry, it concerned her. Pop's came out and she was happy to see him. Carla only got a peak of a holster as she pulled the gun to her lap. She watched and just saw it was a delivery man. SHe relaxed, however it was short lived as she heard her name. Someone sent her flowers? She blushed harder. Had anyone ever sent her flowers? No. She bit her lip and blushed as she took the box and looked at Pops. "I guess I have the body of a Siren or a nymph." She said and opened the box and gasped at the roses. She looked at the card, all it said was "Tank" she blushed harder shifting. The same man who had watched her all last night.

She ran her finger along the heavy paper and blushed. She didn't hear Cherry's little nugget of wisdom. She was too blown away by the roses. It made her feel special. She looked up at CHerry. "He was the one that was watching me last night wasn't he?" She said and blushed again looking down. She took the vase and the flowers. She blushed as Pops asked if he could see it.

"Sure, come by with a joint and I will let you give it a test drive. Gotta repay you somehow for those delicious steaks." She smiled and winked. She carried the vase up to her room and set it on the bedside table and carefully arranged the flowers gently. SHE then took the signed card from Tank and smiled wider. She then walked out of her room and to the bathroom. SHE still had a cigarette dangling from her lips. Walking to the bathroom, she looked around wondering what would be the easiest position for her to get into.

Cherry watched Pops eyes light up when Carla said he could not only see her freshly shaved pussy, but also give it a test drive. This brought a huge smile to Pops face. He was going to get a chance to fucking the new girl. Cherry rose up from her seat. She walked over to Pops placing a hand on his shoulder. " Don't be late......You don't wanna miss out on an offer like that. " Cherry gave Pops a grin before heading upstairs. By the time Cherry reached the bathroom, Carla was already there. She could see Carla looking around and knew what was on her mind. " Strip off your shorts and bikini bottoms then sit on the toilet.......Spread your legs wide for me. " Cherry said while getting a trimmer from a drawer in the sink. She then reached into the cabinet and pulled out a razor & some shaving gel. Cherry lowered herself down between Carla's legs. She first used the trimmer to cut most of Carla's pussy hair. Cherry told Carla to relax, everything was fine. Once Carla's pussy hair was cut down, Cherry used a rag to wet down the area. Cherry suggested that when Pops showed up, they move to the bedroom. It would be more comfortable there.

Cherry took a small amount of shaving gel and rubbed it into Carla's pussy. She then used the razor to clean the remaining hair. Cherry again used the wet rag to clean Carla's pussy. She looked up at Carla saying it was all done. Just then, the door opened and Pops stepped in. He was smoking a joint and quickly spotted the girls. Pops looked down at Carla's clean pussy. " That looks good enough to eat. " Pops said as Cherry stood up. She moved over to Pops, took the joint from his lips and placed it between hers. Cherry took a long drag from the joint before handing it over to Carla. " Do you want your Uncle Pops to eat your pussy baby? " Cherry asked Carla playfully.

She took off her shorts and her bikini bottoms and sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide. She watched the careful way that she shaved her pussy and smiled. "Something tells me that you are not new to doing this." She said as she watched the trimmer slowly eat away at the bulk of her pubis. She blushed feeling the warmth of the rag on her pussy and leaned her head back and sighed. It felt nice. Then the shaving cream. Even that smelt good. Leaning back, she felt so relaxed feeling Cherry rub her pussy and smiled. The razor didn't bother her. It was sharp, she could tell. She stood up blushing at the smooth feeling between her legs after Cherry had cleaned it. She looked at it and stroked it softly.

"I haven't been this smooth since before I grew hair." She grinned at Cherry giving her a wink. She laughed and looked at Pops and put her hands on her hips and blushed at his comment. At Cherry's comment, she took the joint and inhaled slowly as if contemplating his request. "Well, he has given me so much of his good eating, I might as well let him sample what I cook." She winked and let out the smoke playing as well. She gathered her clothes and handed the joint back to Pops and looked back at Cherry. "You wanna come along, momma bear?" SHE smiled as she walked to her bedroom and then took off her top and bikini top and crawled onto the bed and smiled stroking her now bare pussy lips and grinned watching Pops.

"COme here Uncle Pops..." She purred the joint already taking affect making her feel warm and tingly.

Cherry passed by Pops following just behind Carla into her bedroom. Pops came last watching the two girls as they walked. Cherry stripped off her clothes while walking behind Carla. by the time she reached the bedroom, Cherry was almost naked. She quickly removed the last of her clothes and joined Carla on the bed. Pops walked into the bedroom. He stopped at the foot of Carla's bed. Cherry started running her fingers up and down Carla's naked body. " Do you wanna fuck my new little girl?.......Do wanna her sweet little pussy? " Pops smiled while nodding his head. He began to strip off his clothes. Pops removed his vest, then his shirt revealing his body which was covered with tattoos. His boots were kicked off followed by Pops removing his pants & underwear. Pops climbed onto the bed and moved between Carla's legs. He admired how pretty & pink Carla's pussy lips were. Pops could smell the scent left behind by the shaving gel Cherry used on Carla. His fingers gently stroked over Carla's soft folds. Pops moved his head closer, his tongue slipped out and started to lick around Carla's clit. Cherry grinned as Pops began eating Carla out. She lowered her head down taking Carla's right nipple into her mouth.

Cherry started sucking on the nipple while her other hand went to work on the left nipple. Pops was licking away at Carla's pussy like a hungry man at an all you can eat buffet. Cherry happily sucked, licked, twisted, pulled & teased Carla's nipples. Without knowing it, Carla was doing her first test. She was having a threeway with a man & woman of the group. This was an easy test, but most of the tests would be easy. A few may take Carla by surprise and make her think. However, none were impossible to do.

She smiled as she looked back and Cherry was naked. She snuggled close to Cherry giving pops a very sultry come hither look. Cherry's touch on her in itself was orgasmic. She smiled watching him undress. Her eyes scanned the puzzle work of the tattoos. However soon he was crawling between her legs. She raised her legs and spread them so he would have all the space with which to work. She took the joint from pops as he crawled between her legs. She gasped as Cherry began to suck her nipples and play with them. She was soon moaning in pleasure taking long puffs of the weed.

Soon she raised Cherry's fingers to her lips and began to suck while grinding her hips up into her face. Every now and then she would look up at the roses and think of him. Wonder how he felt slipping into her velvet home while holding her close. Soon those thoughts began to cloud over as she began to whimper. She was close to cumming into lips mouth.

Pops ate away at Carla's pussy. The more her his moved, the faster his tongue danced on her clit. Pops slipped two fingers inside her hole and started fucking her. Cherry let out a soft moan when Carla began sucking on her fingers. It was easy to see Carla had the heart & soul of a sinner inside her. She had expected her new family just as they had expected her. Pops was happier then a pig rolling in mud. He enjoyed eating Carla's fresh pussy. She was so damn pretty and her body was amazing. Carla was a biker's wet dream come true. Pops thought that Carla was hot enough to appear in that biker magazine he read. He could picture Carla in a bikini bent over, or stretched out on a Harley. She could easily be the ol' lady of the month and of the year. Pops would talk with Carla & whoever she ended up on this subject. This would be a first for any of the sinner's ol' ladies. The other ol' ladies were pretty enough to appear in the magazine. It was just that no one had thought about doing it. Pops didn't even think about until yesterday when he bought the magazine. That was also the day Carla appeared with the guys.

Cherry continued sucking away at Carla's nipple. Her tongue would swirl slowly around it before Cherry's lips wrapped around it. She was half kissing and half sucking at the same time. Just judging from what Cherry had seen so far. She knew Carla would be a hit at the club. It was just a matter of whether Carla could bring herself to strip in front of s room full of men and sell her body for money.

With her free hand, Carla reached down holding Pops head and moaned softly to him. She gasped as she felt his fingers dive into her wet pussy. As he began finger fucking her, she rolled her eyes up and groaned loudly around Cherry's fingers. She came into pops hungry mouth. She clutched his hair in her fingers as she moaned and panted as she came off her high. The delicious things that Cherry was doing to her nipples was not unnoticed as her nipples stood at stiff peaks.

She smiled and pulled Cherry's fingers out of her mouth as she kissed her palm and her knuckles. "Fuck. You two sure know how to make a girl feel loved." She smiled wider and stretched her arms above her head and arched her back and smiled watching both of them. She looked up at her roses wondering what kind of lover tank would make.

Cherry wore a soft smile when Carla said about them making her feel loved. Since it was expected that Carla would pass her tests, there was no reason not to treat her as though she was a member. Cherry said that they did love her. She wanted Carla to always know the feeling of being loved. . Any family should always love their members unconditionally and this family was no different. Whether it was a simple handshake, a kiss on the cheek, or mouth, a pussy licking, or even a good hard fuck. It was all signs of love to the sinners. Cherry told Carla that they were gonna make a slut out of her. She of course didn't mean that in a bad way like society does. Being called a slut in the sinners was a sign of respect and something the women often called each other. Cherry admitted to being a slut. She even showed Carla a tattoo on her arm that read. "Proud to be a Slut" This tattoo was on the inside of Cherry's left forearm. Pops lifted his head from between Carla's legs. His beard was covered with Carla's juices. " God Damn!.......That girl can cum! " Pops said which made Cherry burst out laughing. He said Carla was hotter then a $2 dollar pistol on a Saturday night. Cherry continued to laugh. It was great to see Pops enjoying Carla so much. He does a lot for the girls around here and asks for nothing in return. Cherry was proud that Carla offered him her body. It showed that she would fit right in.

Cherry looked over at Carla asking if she every thought a day would come when she had her pussy eaten out by Santa Claus? She then looked down and saw Pops cock nice & hard. " It looks like our Santa is ready to fuck you now. " Cherry said looking back at Carla. " Do you want Uncle Pops to fuck you baby? " Cherry asked as her finger lightly traced between Carla's tits.

When she was called a slut, she shifted. Her face fell and tears brimmed her eyes. She looked away having the flash back she shared with Cherry and her chin quivered as she suddenly felt dirty. As high as she was the moment before, she was just as low. Even Cherry showing her tattoo and explaining that it was a title of honor, tears still continued to fall. But Pops joke made her laugh as she raised her hand to her eyes wondering why the world had to be such a dick. One minute you were happy the next it was giving you a bitch slap. Deciding to ignore the feelings, she promised herself she would never be a slut or let a man call her one.

She laughed and looked at Pops wiping her eyes. "What hole does my Santa Claus want to fill with presents?" She stroked his beard lovingly.

Seeing Carla react to what she said hurt Cherry. She never meant to cause Carla any bad feelings. Cherry also never meant to make her cry. Even Pops was taken back at seeing Carla so upset. He cared deeply for all the girls and even though Carla was new, Pops cared for her as well. As much as Pops wanted to go on, he just couldn't. Not after seeing the pain in Carla's eyes. Pops just settled back on the bed. There would be another time he could be with Carla. Cherry hung her head because she knew it was her words that made Carla cry. She sat up on the bed, pulling her legs up against her chest. " I'm sorry Carla.......I'm didn't mean to make you cry........That word will never been spoken again. " Cherry spun on the bed. She placed her feet on the floor and stood up. " Please.......I hope you can forgive me. " Cherry said while reaching down for her clothes. She walked out of the room and headed downstairs. Cherry's own eyes were filled with tears. Hurting Carla went against everything the family stood for. You didn't cause another member pain. They were family. You made sure they wouldn't be hurt by something you may say. Cherry didn't wait long enough before she knew what words wouldn't bring tears to Carla's eyes.

Pops apologized for what happened. He climbed off the bed, grabbed his clothes. Pops said Carla should get dressed. She had some shopping to do. Pops said that would give Carla & Cherry a chance to talk. Carla needed to tell Cherry everything about herself. Nothing should be left unspoken of. She needed to let Cherry know what she was willing to do and what she wasn't willing to do. Cherry had failed in her job as a mother and it hurt badly.

Carla reached out to tell Cherry that it was all her fault, but by the time she did, Cherry was gone. She suddenly felt like she was being abandoned all over again. She curled up. She didn't mean to be such a bitch over the word. Tears rolled down her face. When Cherry left, she began to sob harder. Then she felt Pops begin to leave and she just wanted to curl up and die. She looked down shutting her eyes wondering that if this had been way too good to be true. She swallowed and wrapped her arms around herself and curled up tighter. She didn't want to be around good people and make them feel bad. Carla then raised up and pulled her knees to her chest and looked around the empty room. She felt so alone. Looking up, she saw the roses. Biting her lip, she stood up and began to dress. She looked at the roses and then leaned her face into the soft petals and inhaled shutting her eyes.

Then she stepped back and walked downstairs after she got a hold of herself. She had allowed herself to care too much too fast. She knew that now. She allowed herself to fall to fast. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs and looked down as she folded her hands in her lap and swallowed hard biting and worrying her lip.

Cherry had taken a drink of whiskey after coming down. She hated what made Carla cry. Cherry turned quickly after hearing someone come down the stairs. It was Pops who disappeared into the kitchen. Cherry hung her head again. She walked to a window by the door. Cherry stood there just staring out at the world. Upon hearing another pair of feet on the stairs, Cherry knew that Carla had come down. She turned and walked over to where Carla sat on the couch. Cherry dropped down to her knees in front of Carla. " Baby......I'm sorry........I wouldn't have said that word had I known it would hurt you. " Cherry said softly while touching Carla's knee. She leaned down placing a soft kiss onto Carla's knee. Cherry then moved up joining Carla on the couch. Pops appeared from the kitchen carrying a beer. He sat down on the other side of Carla. Pops handed her the beer while saying even in the best of families, mistakes can be made. He reminded both women not to punish each other over a mistake. They were only human, and humans often mess up. Pops put his arm around Carla while Cherry took a hold of her hand. He told both women that if he had a dime for every mistake he made, he'd be Brad Pitt now. Pops pulled a joint from his vest pocket and lit it up. He took a long drag on it before passing it Carla. Pops told both women to forgive and forget, or he'd spank them both. Of course, they may like that and it would turn them on. Which wasn't a bad thing as Pops looked at it.

Cherry understood what Pops was getting at. No family was perfect and expecting ones mistakes was key to any family staying together. Cherry pulled Carla's hand up and kissed it. She told Carla how sorry she was and asked for Carla to forgive her. It was now up to Carla to forgive and forget. Then they could move on as a family should.

Seeing Cherry drop down in front of her, she wanted to cry all over again. "Please, please don't do this.." She said and watched Cherry prostrate herself. She leaned into Cherry's arms. "I know, I know you would never do anything to hurt me." She sighed and then took the beer. She looked at Pops and chuckled adn shook ehr head. "You're better than Brad Pitt, you don't have that bitch Angelina Jolie's head up your asshole." She sighed and took a long slow drag of the joint and handed it off to Cherry and grinned to Pops. "What if I want the spanking but there is nothing to forgive for Cherry, she didn't know." She shrugged and then smiled winking. She looked at Cherry.

"There is nothing to forgive, it is just my asshole father that made that word taboo." She sighed and kissed her cheek and then grabbed her chin and kissed her lips deeply. "I just am fucked up. I just need to be healed and mended." She whispered in her ear and began to suck on her neck moving into her lap and pulled her tighter.

Everyone was feeling better now. It was just a matter of clearing the air and getting on the same page. Cherry was certainly feeling better. Carla was seeing to that. Cherry enjoyed how Carla kissed her and it didn't stop there. Carla was soon sucking on Cherry's neck. This brought long moans of pleasure from Cherry. Pops took back the joint while watching the girls. He held back his comment on Carla asking about being spanked. Pops was busy watching the girls making out. " I'd be happy to spank you any you feel like a bad girl Carla. " Pops said as his head moved in different position to see what Carla was doing now. The action seemed to be picking back up. Pops reached out taking the beer from Carla's hand. He figured she'd need to use both hands at some point. Pops wasn't sure how far this would go. Cherry closed her eyes falling into a pit of bubbling passion for her new daughter. Her arms wrapped around Carla's body. " Oh baby.......You're turning me on. " Cherry's voice was horse when she spoke. It was hard to speak through the passion. Pops took a drag from the joint, then a chug of beer. His eyes catching each movement by the girls.

Pops finished the beer before setting it down on the floor. He leaned back into the couch slightly turning towards Carla & Cherry. He licked his lips which still had the taste of Carla's cum on them. This brought a smile to his face.

Carla groaned a bit she had only taken a sip of the beer before Pops was taking it. She smiled at the moans of Cherry. She gave her a soft bite pulling back and looking at the hickey. She stood up and began to strip for both Carla and Pops turning her back and doing a sexy dance and soon she was not wearing anything but her boots. She moved on top of Carla and smiled and began to rock her hips against her. Reaching down, she took Cherry's hand and placed each hand on her ass as she looked at Pops and winked. She leaned forward holding Cherry's breasts gently and kissed her deeper her tongue delving down and playing with CHerry's.

She rocked her hips forward and back and continued to kiss her deeply running her fingers through her hair. Carla smiled and looked at CHerry. She guessed if she thought of it, Carla was a slut, and maybe being a slut wasn't all that bad of thing.

Cherry was taken by surprise when Carla bite her neck. She let out a squeal as the shocked washed over her body like a wave. Pops couldn't see what had happened. He leaned back a bit more after Carla pulled back. This gave him the chance to see the hickey which Carla just made. Pops chuckled since this was the first hickey Cherry got from another woman in a long time. There was defiantly something special about Carla. She had been through hell for most of her life. Living on her own because of her real father's actions. Yet here she was, forging a new life with an outlaw biker gang. Treated like a black sheep by her father. She found a group who were themselves black sheep's. Cherry & Pops looked on as Carla stood and started to strip. She moved her body dancing as if on a stage. Cherry hadn't spoken with Carla about the club yet, or working there. It no longer seemed something to worry about. Carla's moves were so sexy that Pops got hard. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. Pops slowly started to jerk off when Carla climbed onto Cherry. The two girls were again making out with each other.

Pops watched how Carla took control. He was impressed with how bold she could be. Cherry was also impressed by Carla. Her mind however, was getting swamped with lustful thoughts. Cherry could see Carla strutting her stuff around on the stage. It wasn't so hard to believe that Carla would enjoy doing such work. There was still the question whether Carla would be willing to sell herself. That maybe to much to expect from a girl with her past. Only Carla knew for sure, but right now, talking wasn't on anyone's minds. Carla's sexy dance and her playful ways had everyone's attention.

Carla opened her eyes as she made out with Cherry. She looked over at Pops lap where he was jerking off. Pulling back, she moved over to his lap and grabbed his cock and slipped down on it and kissed Pop's lips and then reached out and stroked Cherry's breast. She then rolled her eyes up. She was not sure what overtook her, but it felt so good to have a hard cock in her slick heat. She moaned to him and then began to grind her hips against his. She took his shoulders and arched her back moaning. She was fucking him with her cowboy boots on. She rolled her eyes up and continued to buck her hips forward adn back soon riding him harder and faster. She panted and looked into his eyes moaning in pleasure just for him.

She continued to grind her hips forward and back and moaned softly. She panted and worked harder and harder. Reaching over, she wiggled her fingers under Cherry's clothes and began to finger her moaning softly.

Cherry was lost in the passion she was getting from Carla. She did noticed that Carla moved from her lap. Cherry slid down the couch, moving closer to where Pops was sitting. She watched as Carla lowered herself down on Pops cock. Cherry opened her jean shorts at the top. She had planned on removing them, but Carla didn't wait. Cherry suddenly found Carla's fingers had moved up the now loosened leg area. Pops was moaning & groaning as Carla rode his cock. Cherry had pulled up her top exposing her tits. She punched and twisted her own nipples while Carla fingered her. Cherry was moaning like a bitch in heat. " Oh fuck baby......You're so hot! " Pops groaned out as Carla was riding him into the couch. He told Carla that she was made for sinning. She had a body which was made for pleasure. Carla had complete control over Cherry & Pops. She was fucking them both at the same time.

Cherry's moans mixed with those coming from Pops. " You're so good baby! " Cherry cried out as her hips were bucking up and down on Carla's fingers. Pops moved his head forwards capturing the nipple of Carla's right breast in his mouth. He began sucking away while the fingers on his right hand played with her other nipple.

Carla smiled at the moans and groans of the two people she was pleasuring. Her family. Her forever family. She shut her eyes loving the feel of her walls grip his cock. She rocked her hips harder and faster loving the feel of Cherry's warm center and looked down at Cherry as she went wild. She smiled and watched her and gasped as Pops began to suck on her nipple. She cradled him close to her breast and blushed as the walls of her pussy tightened even more so with each suck of her nipple. She rolled her eyes, slipping a third finger into Cherry fucking her like she deserved to be fucked.

"I know I am." SHe howled out as she was riding Pops harder and harder the couch squeaking and groaning under their mutual pleasure. She threw her head back and howled and screamed in pleasure as she continued to work her hips hard bouncing hard up and down and rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck yes, come on Pops, why don't you pop inside of me." She growled. "Give this naughty girl what she deserves." She smiled wider.

Carla had Cherry totally at her mercy. Cherry couldn't remember a time when another girl had her so insane with passion. She also couldn't remember what time it was. That's how deep into her pleasure Cherry really was. What happened upstairs just a short time ago, was now forgotten. All anyone cared about was what was happening now. Cherry cried out as her orgasm exploded with such force. It almost shook her from the couch. Somehow, Cherry was able to grab the back of the couch to keep from hitting the floor. Her jean shorts were soaked with cum. Cherry's juices flowed so much that it was almost like she peed, which she didn't. Holding on to the couch, Cherry panted like a dog on a hot summers day. Her body was still trembling from the orgasm given to her by Carla and some very skilled fingers. Pops held on as long as he could. Carla's pussy muscles were so fucking tight around his cock. When Carla told him to pop inside of her and to give this naughty girl what she deserved, Pops lost control. His cock erupted like a mighty volcano sending thick ropes of cum deep into Carla. He yelled out her name, saying that he was cumming.

Pops was breathing heavily as his balls let loose with every drop of cum. " Take it all inside of you baby.......Take it all! " Pops groaned out as the last shot of cum laced into Carla's pussy. He had never in his life been fucked so hard, or fasts before. Pops had sex with many girls over the years. None however, could match Carla. She fucked him wildly. It was like some sex hungry demon took over Carla's body as turned her into something that brought tears to her eyes just a short time ago. Both Cherry & Pops looked like that had been royally fucked and they had been. Carla showed a lot to both of them. She may have darkness in her past which haunts her, but she fought it off and gave her mother & uncle one hell of a fuck.

Carla moaned. She felt like a sex goddess. She had two people panting in pleasure. She rolled her eyes up and moaned feeling Cherry clench around her fingers and felt the warmth of her cum. She smiled and rubbed her excited clit with her thumb as she came. "Why my sweet momma." She teased. When she was done she raised her hand and wiped Cherry's cun on a nipple and sucked and cleaned her hand while she pulled pops to her cum soaked nipple for a taste.

She gasped moaning as she felt pops release in her flooding her womb with his seed. She blushed and panted howling her pleasure. Feeling his cock give her all it had, she leaned her head against pops shoulder and surveyed the damage she had done. She blushed at the large hickey that now was on Cherry's throat and her wet shorts. She reached out and stroked her hair lovingly.

Cherry tried to stand up from the couch. She struggled & struggled, but got no where. Her legs were too weak, her knees just couldn't hold her weight right now. She just couldn't lift herself, nor stand had she did. Cherry's orgasm was so massive, it turned her muscles into jello. All she could do was lay there beside Pops panting hard. " Oh my God......Oh my God! " These were the only words Cherry could force from her mouth. She just repeated them over and over. Even creating speech was an almost impossible task for Cherry at this time. It had been a mind blowing orgasm and one Cherry would never forget. Pops was laying back against the couch. His heart was pounding like a jackhammer on a city street. Pops had never been fucked so hard in his life. Carla just went wild and rode him until he came. It was the most amazing fuck in Pops life. It was clear that Carla was a natural at sex. Her only downfall was that word that caused her such great pain. Carla needed to learn that words are nothing more then just words. Only a person cane give any word meaning & power. Carla's father used a word which Carla then gave meaning & power too. She has allowed her father to gain a victory over her because she gave his word meaning & power over her.

Cherry was finally able to pull herself closer to Pops & Carla. She struggled to move up against them. " That.........Was..........Amazing. " Cherry finally spoke again. She gave Carla a kiss on the lips. Cherry then turned to Pops and kissed him. Pops in turn kissed Carla before pulling Cherry in so all three could kiss each other at the same time. Three sets of lips connecting. Three tongues dancing together. It was a perfect ending to a perfect fuck. Cherry said she needed to get up. She tired to lift herself off the couch, but fell back again. Her legs weren't strong enough yet. Cherry started laughing which made Pops laugh as well. " Carla is sexual dynamite.....She'd be a top earner at the club in no time. " Pops said which made Cherry gasp a bit. She hadn't brought up the club, nor the possibility of Carla working there. Cherry didn't want to freak Carla out about stripping, or having sex with men for money. She also didn't want Carla hurt again by someone who would saying something to upset her. Cherry was concerned it was to soon for Carla. She was still new after all.

Carla smiled and watched the two slowly recoup after what she did. She knew she had done good and had pleased them both. Carla smiled as Cherry kissed her. She returned the kiss and moaned as pops kissed her. Then all three were pulled together for a kiss. This was something that Carla hadn't really done ever. She was a bit awkward and laughed but soon got the hang of it. She pulled back and smiled at Pops compliment and his statement. She turned to Cherry.

"Really you think so? The top earner momma?" She said it and it came out so naturally. She smiled and looked at Pops.

The words had slipped so carefree and innocently from Carla's mouth. Carla fit the innocent role so well because of her look. She also had a freshly shaven pussy to go along with that look. Cherry knew that Carla could ask the world at the club and guys would be willing to pay it. The images of Carla dressed as a school girl, or even a naughty girl scout came to Cherry's mind. While those images were hot, they also made Cherry concerned. She wouldn't be able to control what the men say at the club. One could speak out of turn and hurt Carla with the word from earlier that day. Cherry looked at Pops showing the concern she had. Pops was puzzled by this look. He thought for a moment before remembering what happened upstairs. Pops now understood Cherry's concerned look. But the cat was out of the bag now. Pops had spoke without thinking. He should have guessed Cherry wouldn't talk about the club just yet. Something needed to be said now. The question was what? " Well baby........The gang owns different types of businesses......One happens to be a bar which is also a strip club........Some of the girls work there tending bar topless.......Or stripping on stage.......They even have sex with men for money......We also sell pot and meth to special customers........I've worked there......So has Sable......All the girls have worked there at one point or another.......However.......Pops spoke without thinking.......The club is probably not the place for you. " Cherry said once she gathered her thoughts. She then explained her reasons why she thought Carla couldn't work there. Cherry reminded her of the trouble upstairs. She said there's no way of controlling what any man could say. Some like dirty talk and like to call the girls names during sex. They even like when the girls call themselves those names. Cherry said it really gets them off. " Baby.......I can't have you getting hurt again. "

Cherry knew that the role of any good mother was to care & protect her children. That's what Cherry was doing with Carla, she was protecting her. Cherry just couldn't allow Carla to work at the club. Not now and not until Carla made peace with her past. Carla's father was still controlling her even thought they parted many years ago. His actions and his words haunted Carla like a specter. This specter kept Carla from really enjoying life. Living life as she wanted to live it. Cherry hoped Carla would understand that this was for her own good. They had other places she could work while fighting her inner demons.

She shifted and looked down. She knew she was damaged goods. She bit her lip and then nodded adn looked at Cherry. "I totally understand. And if there is something I can do to overcome that, I would be willing to do that. Because when I am a whole person again, I will be able to help the gang more." She said and felt like she had let them down. She got off of Pops lap and began to get dressed and smiled and looked at Cherry. "So, where are we going to go shopping?" She knew that Cherry would put her wherever she thought she would be good, and she trusted her. She sighed and then sat between them and crossed her legs and blushed shifting.

"I am sorry Cherry, already I feel like I fell down at pulling my own weight." SHe smiled and looked at her and held her hand tightly adn grinned wider.

Back
Top Bottom