Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Whispering Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Character Name:Allen Richards
Character Species: Angelic Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Morning
Company: Melody

No work, no obligations, just time to spend with her, here in the middle of the woods where their naked bodies intertwined together, it was all he could ever have imagined. As she wrapped her leg around him and pulled him in for a kiss, his hand came down to her hips, pulling her up and helping her wrap her other leg around him as well as his length rubbed against her folds. "Well now that we are free I plan on making up for a lot of lost time." He smiled as he reached down, lining himself up with her as he pulled her down, slowly sinking her down upon him.

He let his head roll back, enjoying the feel of her body as he slowly rocked his hips into her. Her body was so soft tk his, and soon his claws came out and started digging into her hips tightly. "Oh gods Mel, you are amazing." He groaned out before leaning in again and pressing his lips to hers hard.

77171_477710492335295_821343392_n.jpg

Character Name: Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: Allen

Mel moaned into their kiss as she felt his hands on her hips, lifting her slightly from the ground as she wrapped her second leg around his waist just as her arms laced around his neck. With all their make out sessions during the time he was given off after he was finally free and they were a solid couple they never actually just stopped everything they were doing to make it in public. Sure they joked about it, but it never happened, any time they spent together like this was in his chambers, in their chambers and not usually after a good solid night's sleep but instead just before they crashed out for the night. As the kiss was broken and he spoke of making up lost time she smiled. "Every moment with you in gold Allen, though I had always wished we could spend more time together, our time was still magical."

Her words came out in a soft tone, through pants as he slid himself into her. She gasped at first, but it quickly faded into a pleasurable moan. As Allen tilted his head back she ran her claws up through his hair and lightly nipped the front of his throat. "You're so good to me." she moaned out. Releasing his neck she closed her eyes as she tightened her legs around his waist. Smiling as she felt his lips against hers. Slightly she parted her lips as her tongue slipped out between them to meet with her lovers, as her solid moans became louder, mixed with pleasure filled purrs as she held him close to her.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

"Well, we have all the time in the world now. No more sleepless nights without each other." He kissed her lightly as he started rocking against her, letting his length drag along her walls. He moaned out when she nipped his neck, smirking. "Mmm you know how much I like it when you bite. Come Mel, just let go." He tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck to her. He wondered if the tease would be too much for her to take, among all the moans and mews. He wanted to start new here, no more running and being apart.l from her.

"It's because I love you Melody. And I always will." He continued gently rolling his hips into her, moaning out as she gripped him hard. "Bite me Mel. I want you to feed from me. I trust you completely and want to give you this." He groaned out, waiting for the slight sting he knew would come.

Melody smiled at Allen's words, no more sleepless nights, she loved the sound of that. The chance for them to move forward in life, wake up every morning next to one another, fall asleep beside each other. No more worrying what could happen to him while he was out helping Ara, no more early mornings where she had to get to work at the gate. Just the two of them, together, sleeping in, staying up late, walks on the beach, through the trees. This was their chance to have a solid life, a home, a yard. When Allen tilted his head to the side she traced over the flesh of his neck, smelling his skin. She didn't feed often, and here she didn't really need to feed at all, no vampire really did, but her feeding from him.... It was part of them, part of their bond.

She moaned loudly as she pressed her lips to his flesh, the feel of him sliding in and out of her causing her toes to curl as she pulled him closer to her. She could never get enough of him, not on any level, she didn't figure she ever really would get to that point either. He was to wonderful for her. When he spoke the words that he loved her she purred happily against his neck, opening her mouth enough that the side of her fangs could caress his skin. Her tongue shortly joined in the caressing of his flesh as she could feel the chills that ran down her spine as he continued to slide in and out of her. Then finally, she pressed the tip of her fangs to his flesh before slowly digging them into his skin. Running a hand up the back of his head, tracing her claws through his hair she closed her eyes as she began to feed. She never took a lot from him, but she never really needed a lot either, and her feeding from him only solidified their bond, it was more of the passion than the sex or the feeding.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

The feeling of her lips and tongue along the skin of his neck, the smoothness of her fangs, it was a rush to him. The moment her fangs sank into his skin, he moaned out loud, holding her tight to him as she fed. She never did a lot, and he knew she didn't need to, but it was the intimacy of the moment. He wasn't just sharing his body with her, he was sharing his soul and life force with her, giving her everything he was. It was their bond, his way of showing that he belonged only to her, by giving of himself for her.

Not that it wasn't a wonderful feeling when they were intimate, but this was something more to him. He knew he could never get tired of this, of her. He had so much love for her, for everything she had done for him, for everything she had shown him. And he would be happy to repay everything for her.

Mel began purring as Allen held her close to him, sometimes she felt he may have enjoyed her feeding from him more than she did. As she continued to drink she traced her tongue along his flesh, lightly caressing his skin. Running her claw tips from one hand through his hair the other traced down his bare back pressing to his skin enough to leave marks, but not enough to bleed him. As she finished she slowly slid her fangs from his neck. Once her fangs were removed he licked lightly at the punture marks. Tracing her tongue up his neck to the base of his ear before grabbing his ear lobe between her lips and sucking lightly upon it.

"I love you Allen" Her words came out in a soft whisper as she slowly opened her eyes "I have since I first let you in the front gate." As she finished speaking she began nuzzling against Allen's cheek, purring happily as she once more tightened her grip on him. She and Allen had been through a great deal, and she knew though they didn't have their jobs here as they did in Rogue's, they weren't finished, and there were still problems that they had to face, and that they would face, side by side.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He knew their trials were far from over, but he knew as long as he had her he could face anything thrown at him. Her rough tongue on his neck and ear drew out a ling groan from him, and as she tightened her grip around him ans whispered those words, he couldn't hold back any longer. He moaned out as he held her down in him, emptying his length deep inside her.

He held her close to his body, not wanting to release her just yet. "I love you so much. I will never leave your side, never leave you alone. You have my heart Melody, now and forever." Slowly he withdrew from her, letting her legs down but not letting her go just yet. It was almost like he was afraid to let her go for fear he would lose her to the woods. "My sexy, beautiful kitten."

Mel's body shivered as she nuzzled against her love. The sensation growing as she drew nearer, just as she started to whisper in his ear she felt his release. The warmth of him filling her insides as she released. Moaning loudly agaginst his neck as she buried her face into it. She couldn't seem to get enough of Allen, no matter what happened she knew they'd always be together, they had to be. As he spoke of loving her and never wishing to leave her side she smiled brightly, her eyes sparkling. She felt the same way for him as he did her and that made everything alright. Her mother had already met Allen, so she didn't really worry about what everyone else thought. The two of them were happy and she had the much needed mother's approval.

As she unwrapped her legs from around Allen she pulled her face away from his neck, softly kissing the corner of his mouth. "We are destined to have a wonderful life together, just me and my birdie." Mel's eyes sparkled as she kissed Allen's lips. "My handsome prince." Her left ear twitched slightly as she studied Allen's face, lightly brushing her claw tips down his right cheek before throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "Every day I can I am going to work to repay you for all you've given me. Though our time together has been short and it may not seem like a lot. You've shown me more of the world than I could ever describe"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He returned her hug, their still naked bodies pressed against one another as she spoke. Repay him? He shook his head, pulling her back as he did. "You don't owe me a thing hun. If anything I owe you. You saved me that day. And you have saved me each day ever since. My life is in your hands." He spoke softly, gently kissing her lips. "You were the first one to give me a chance. You convinced me to stay. And you gave me a reason to fight back."

He smiles and he started gathering up their clothes. "I would do anything for you my love. I am your servant." He smiled as he handed her her pants and shirt, as well as starting to dress himself. He left his shirt off though, letting the light caress it for the first time in a long time.

"I do have to say that was fun. I think more so because the fact we might have gotten caught."

Mel moaned softly into their kiss, letting out a soft whimper as she was pulled back from him. Slowly she traced her tongue over her lips as she listened to him speak. Glancing down for a moment she took his words to heart, remembering the day he first arrived at the gate, how he didn't even hesitate to give her his jacket not having a clue what to expect when he did. He trusted her though, that blind trust was what really started things for her, she knew if he could blindly trust her, that she could him, she did, and this was where they ended up, in Secrets several months later, nude just outside Whispering Woods. It was to perfect, everything she had ever wanted. When he handed her, her clothing Mel took it and slipped quickly back into them.

Once she had finished dressing she placed a hand gently upon the center of Allen's chest, her palm completely flat as she slowly rose her eyes to meet his own, a smile painted on her face. "You serve me no more than I do you." she replied soft before taking his shirt from him and pulling it to her own chest as she walked the fingers of her second hand up his. "I never told you a lot about my growing up. I suppose neither of us really spoke a great deal about our pasts. For one reason or another, primarily time together, we spent every moment we could together just enjoying the closeness, but now... Now we have that chance to connect more than we have ever done before. My parents were completely opposite, my mother a lady neko, held prisoner she was used for testing like she was nothing."

Mel stepped into Allen and placed her head lightly upon his shoulder as she continued. "She later made a home for herself with the help of the man who rescued her. It was a kingdom of absolute peace and tranquility, a kingdom where she ruled. I suppose in a way that would make us royalty but, because of that.... Allen." Mel lifted her head from his shoulder before kissing the corner of his mouth. "My love, it's the duty of any princess to marry nothing less than a prince, so you my love.... You're no servant. You're free to be what you've always desired, and shall forever be everything I do."

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

She was right, they didn't really talk about their past much. He really didn't have much of a past to speak of, mostly running his whole life until he met her. "My dear, you are so much more than what I deserve. You are a princess no matter what you say, not because of your blood but in your actions. And I am far from a prince. I was born of fire and darkness, and have often believed that that is how my life would end. I was too holy to live with my father, and too tainted to live with my mother. At first I survived the way any demon would, I committed acts that no one should have to."

He looked down for a moment. "Before I found the Richards.... My life was stained in blood and fire. I was an engine of destruction even as a small child. It was them who took me in, who loved me no matter what I did. It wasn't fair what happened to them, and it was because of me. So I ran, to avoid that fate happening to anyone else I ran. All my life was running. And then I met you at the gate."

He gave a smile when she kissed the corner of his mouth. "You reminded me of them you know. So kind, so gentle, willing to accept me no matter what others saw in me. How many kept their distance because of me, what I was? And yet you stayed by my side, and the time I have spent with you is more than worth the stares I have gotten from others." He hugged her tight once more.

"You saved me from myself."

Mel listened as Allen spoke of his not being a prince, of his parents and she simply placed a hand on the side of his face, resting her thumb on his chin. She didn't like to hear much of what he said, how he spoke about himself mostly, sure it was true to a point, but it was still quite heart breaking to her. Mel's eyes lowered as a soft whimper left her lips as he spoke of his family, her ears drooping as she laid her head on his shoulder after kissing the corner of his lips and taking in the rest of what he had to say. Of course she wanted to hear it. This was him, his past was just as much a part of him as her past was hers, and now that they were together they were going to share it all. When he hugged her she smiled brightly, her ears once more perking as she hugged him in return.

"I have a confession to make Allen." she began softly as she ran her hands up the back of his head, holding him in the hug. "My means weren't pure, they were really quite selfish." She nuzzled against Allen as she purred softly. "You have been hidden away for so long my love, I believe this land is much better for you than any other could be. This realm will show you what truly is out there, and show you that happiness, joys, a life belongs to all of us, no matter what. My mother and father were a very strange combination, I always thought that. I felt that I was just a freak, but this place taught me better. That's how I know I'd always known that you were greater than you saw.... This place taught me.... And.... My selfish motives?" Mel had a bright smile on her face as she pulled back from Allen slightly and looked into his eyes. "I fell in love, and my family always believed that no matter what, you always fight for what you want."

2rwxlk0.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce
Character Species:Werewolves
Date/Time:April 6, 2013: Morning
Company:Each other, Donovan, Summer, Snickerz, Open

vnnvy8.jpg

Character Name:Donovan McKayne
Character Species:Vampire
Company:JC, Jamie, Summer, Snickerz, Open

The three listened as Snickerz explained that it was her kingdom, a sense of relief washed over them, at least they somewhat knew the vampire neko and now knowing she was in charge made them feel a bit more comfortable. When Summer mentioned Donovan missing Patience he let out a low growl and a look of disapproval came across his face, "Hell no I don't miss her and I won't miss her, she's too damn big for her britches in my opinion and the last thing I need is some crazy old bitch trying to tell me what to do, if I had it my way I would stay as far away from her as possible" ,Donovan replied making JC laugh loudly.

"Donovan just doesn't wanna look like a little bitch when she makes him cave, he's gotta keep the tough guy act up so no one knows that he's just a big fucking teddy bear" ,JC teased making Donovan shoot her a nasty look.

"Shut up you little shit! At least I don't drool all over myself whenever I see her, that's just gross" ,he snapped back.

"Enough you two, damn can't you guys get along for five fucking minutes?" ,Jamie snapped at Don and JC before turning to Snickerz. "Slaughtered huh? Sounds creepy but if we respect the land we should be alright, correct?" ,Jamie began before turning her attention to Donovan and JC once more. "You two hear that? Respect! Something you both need to learn and from the sound of it you better learn it quickly here" ,she stated sternly while crossing her arms over her chest.

Both Donovan and JC rolled their eyes in sync making Jamie let out a growl, "Ugh, you guys are ridiculous, you're like fucking toddlers with ADHD, this is serious, stop making everything out to be a joke and grow the fuck up or at least pretend to be adults for a little while" ,she stated while glaring at the two.

1010060_477371565702521_539820926_n.jpg
1010805_477716455668032_309256095_n.jpg

Character Name: Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes | Summer Pierce
Character Species: Vampire/Neko | Werewolf (new turn)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Morning
Location: Whispering Lakes (just at the edge of Whispering Woods)
Company: Each Other, JC, Jamie, Donovan, OPEN

Summer laughed softly at Donovan's reaction to what she'd said about him missing Patience, had she been anyone else the very least she would have gotten was knocked upside the head. That was easily told by his response. Snickerz off course just giggled at their behavior as she glanced from the cemetery towards the woods then back to the three. "Ok you two, come on, least if you're going to be animals don't do it in front of the ruler of the land. I don't think any of us know Snickerz that well." Summer confessed softly as she cuddled tightly into Donovan.

Snickerz of course said nothing just giggled until Jamie spoke to her then she nodded slightly, glancing back to the woods as she approached the four of them, her tone softening into a near eerie volume as she continued. "I haven't read the books, but the story tells of one fate filled night, when the king and queen of the land went to sleep, everything was fine, calm and tranquil.... Then the screams began. First it was the royal families eldest child, their son, then their daughter, then silence. The next morning the body of the son was found, near the stream that runs into this lake... But the daughter's body wasn't recovered.... Not at first."

As Snickerz told the story she looked between the four as Summer pressed more into Donovan, hiding her face in his chest. "I don't think I like this story!" Summer protested as she shook her head before Snickerz giggled again and continued.

"The next night, random creatures around the kingdom, screamed out in absolute terror, then the queen, and the king... Then again silence. It took several days for the murders to stop, for the massacre of secrets to subside... Each body recovered buried across the lake." Snickerz pointed across the lake towards the cemetery though she continued to look at the four. "The murderer was never caught, never stopped.... And do you know why?"

Summer whimpered and shook her head as she pulled her hands up to her ears. The last thing she wanted to hear was that the murderer was still at large, even though she figured there was a good chance it would be one of those camping stories where someone jumped out and scared them or something. It was still more than she wanted to hear. "I'll pass on finding out thanks, but they're welcome to know." she mumbled softly as she kept her hands over her ears and closed her eyes tightly.

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

Donovan took Summer's advice and simply decided not to feed into JC's antagonizing and turned his attention to Snickerz as she spoke. Her story sent chills down his spine but he wouldn't show any fear, not when he knew Summer wasn't liking what she was hearing. He wrapped his arms tightly around Summer when she snuggled against him and kissed her forehead softly, "Don't worry it's just a story, as long as we respect the land we should be fine, that is what Snickerz here said" ,he stated as he began to rub Summer's back soothingly.

As Snickerz explained everything JC kept making eerie noises and trying to scare Jamie by grabbing her every now and then quickly and making her jump, "JC cut the fucking shit!" ,Jamie growled out in a stern tone. "Even Donovan is behaving, do you really want him to show you up?" ,Jamie asked her older twin, mainly to make her behave simply to one up Donovan, if that was the only way to get her sister to stop clowning around so be it, Jamie was interested in hearing about the land and she knew the information was important and wanted to be sure JC listened for once to keep her ass safe.

"Sorry" ,JC mumbled as she rolled her eyes. When JC got frightened she reacted by making things into a joke, it helped her cope and deal with her fears instead of letting them get the best of her. The older pup wrapped her arms around Jamie's waist and rested her chin on her twin's shoulder before giving Snickerz her full attention. "I'm sorry Snickerz it's a habit" ,she stated to the woman before falling silent for once.

Summer nodded as Snickerz giggled and took a step back from the four. "Oh yeah, of course... Just a story." Snickerz giggled again as she glanced over at the woods, a smirk crossing her face as the twins went back and forth, when JC apologized to her she simply shook her head. "No need to apologize to me Ms. Pierce, if I were you...." Snickerz glanced at Summer before leaning in towards the twins. "If I were you... I'd apologize to the killer." Snickerz giggled again as she stood up straight, she didn't plan on telling them more than that. her goal wasn't to scare them from the land, they were there for a reason after all, just enough to get their attention. Looking at Summer curiously as she tilted her head to one side. She considered placing a hand on her, but she stopped herself, the last thing she'd need.

Summer slowly turned her head to the side, laying her cheek against Donovan's chest before slowly opening her eyes and looking over at her sisters. Slapping JC's arm as she shook her head. "You're not supposed to get scared." Summer teased as she tried to calm herself as she held Don. "We'll be alright won't be Snickerz?"

Snickerz smirked as Summer teased JC then looked at Donovan and shrugged at Summer's question. She wasn't sure at all how to answer that question. "Yeah. It took a lot for what happened and it was a long time ago, besides we have all sorts of ways to keep it from happening again... In fact.... We're taking percaussions presently to avoid it."

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

JC couldn't help but giggle along with Snickerz after the neko responded to what Donovan had said. The pup then looked to Donovan and grinned, "Donovan is scaaared, like a wittle baaaby, wah wah wah, is wittle Don Don gonna cwy?" ,she teased before letting out a hearty laugh as she threw her head back. She couldn't help it after seeing the utter terror in the man's eyes, it was the first time JC had seen any sign of fear come from the man and she wasn't going to pass it up no matter how scared she was herself. The older twin grunted and winced in pain when she felt Jamie's elbow slam into her ribs hard, "Owww, okay jeez I was just fooling" ,JC stated defensively.

"Yeah well fooling could get you killed JC, so stop it!" ,Jamie whispered as she grabbed JC's hands and held them around her waist tightly and leaned into her more. The thought of JC riling something up and getting killed sent chills down Jamie's spine, she loved her twin dearly, so much so the thought of losing her broke the pup's heart into pieces. They almost lost each other when their father had decided to go after JC and that was a close enough call for Jamie and she'd be damned if they had to go through something like that again. When Summer asked if they'd be alright Jamie looked to her sister and smiled softly before turning her attention back to Snickerz as she answered, when the woman finished speaking Jamie nodded, "I trust you Snickerz and I believe we will indeed be alright as long as we take the proper precautions" ,the pup stated with a smile.

Donovan continued to hold Summer close as he listened to everyone speak, when Jamie finished up he looked to JC, "Yeah, so as long as you're not a little shit everything should be fine" ,he stated making JC stick her tongue out at him while giving the finger. "Yep the pup is as good as dead no use trying to stop it it's inevitable" ,he stated in an antagonizing tone. He let out a laugh when he seen JC try and lunge for him and Jamie hold her back, "Awe did I strike a nerve?" ,he teased as he made faces at the pup.

"Fuck you ya big meat head, go eat shit and die fucker!" ,JC growled out as she struggled against Jamie's grip, growling dangerously.

Jamie rolled her eyes as she held onto JC for dear life, "Summer, control your boyfriend he's being a jerk and you know it" ,the pup stated before planting a trail of soft kisses down JC's neck in an attempt to calm her down. The worry about how Snickerz would take the action far from the pup's mind, she just wanted JC to calm down before things got out of hand and Donovan and JC were beating the shit out of each other like they usually did. "Baby calm down, you know he's only busting your chops to get a rise out of you, don't feed into it....." ,Jamie began while JC still struggled within her grasp. ".....if you calm down I'll do something special for you later and I know you know exactly what I'm talking about" ,Jamie whispered seductively as she slowly moved JC's hand down a bit. Within seconds JC stilled and Jamie smiled knowing she had gotten her to calm down finally.

Snickerz simply giggled as she watched the four, her eyes darting over to the cemetery curiously for a time. There was nothing to worry about, the land was at peace so she certainly didn't feel any need to alarm the group of them. When Jamie spoke of trusting Snickerz she turned to her and smiled. "Thank you Ms Pierce. To put your mind more at ease with everything we've got today we'll be able to alert everyone long before the woods go on a killing spree, and of course we have many around to help tame them if they get to quickly riled up."

Summer just rolled her eyes as the three went back and forth, her eyes expanding as Snickerz mentioned the woods going on a killing spree, quickly she turned and looked at Donovan and her sisters. "If you guys can't behave I'll call Patience personally! Then we'll dig a nice big hole in the ground and bury you all in there together, and in a week we'll dig up whoever is still alive." Summer stated as she leaned up and kissed Donovan's lips.

Summer's thread brought another giggle from Snickerz lips before she spoke. "We do have some underground tunnels that could prove to be interesting, old catacombs that lead to the first meeting of the elders. I mean the very first meeting, long before Rogue's was even a thought. The elders were all buried there alive due to an inncodent, so I'm sure their ghosts could use the company." Snickerz added with a nod.

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

Jamie smiled at Snickerz response, "If there is anything we can do to help contribute we will, it seems that Secrets is a lovely place to be and I am happy to be here" ,the pup stated before turning to Summer, "Please do, Patience is obviously needed here seeing as these two only listen when they get their asses handed to them by her, the hole idea sounds great just leave me out of it I'm doing my best to keep this rowdy ass pup calm" ,Jamie said before letting out a laugh. When Snickerz mentioned the tunnels Jamie raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Hmm, that sounds interesting, I sure don't mind giving the elders some company, spirits fascinate me, JC not so much but I'm sure I could convince her to do some exploring with me as long as it's safe that is".

"JC's afraid of ghosts?" ,Donovan asked in a teasing tone. "You act sooooo tough yet you're afraid of ghosts?" ,he continued before letting out a laugh. "You're nothing but a little punk ass bitch, wait until I tell everyone how much of a puss you are!"

"Fuck you Donovan! You're so pussy whipped it's not even funny and let's not even get started with how many times you bitched out as soon as Patience gets in your face, if I'm a puss then you're a gigantic vagina" ,JC snapped back, making Jamie roll her eyes and again nail JC in the ribs with her elbow. "OW, What he started it! I was being quiet and he had to start acting like a fuckbag again, you're such a fucking penis wrinkle Donovan just shut the fuck up!" ,JC stated earning her another shot to the ribs.

Donovan's face turned red before he started laughing hysterically, "Dude....did you just....did you just call me a penis wrinkle?" ,he asked as he laughed. "Okay....Okay, I'll give you that one, that was pretty good, truce ok pup truce, you know I love you".

"Yeah, yeah, I still think you're a huge sopping vagina though" ,JC replied with a cocky little grin on her face.

"I will speak with Raven about it, the tunnels can be quite dangerous and even if he doesn't like to admit to it, he can be rather protective, and of more than just me." Snickerz replied with a giggle as she watched Summer pull a phone out of her pocket while Donovan and JC went back and forth.

"Hello?... Yes.... Uh huh.... Oh yeah sure.... One second...." Summer put her phone out to JC just as Jamie poked her in the ribs. "Uh sis, I think you should take this... It's for you... Someone by the name of Mr. Kettle.... He wanted me to tell you something about you being just as black and he is!" Summer's eyes narrowed as Snickerz threw her hands over her face to hold back a full on laugh. She didn't show emotion very often, her giggles came during all times, all emotions but this moment in time she couldn't exactly walk away from and ignore the fact that she found humor in it.

As Summer closed her phone and pocketed it again as she shook her head, rolling her eyes at the two of them as she looked at Snickerz. "I have a question, before the two of them kill one another. If there's not a great deal of living space here, with everything being mostly nature and such... Where exactly are all of us that are showing up going to stay? I mean I would assume the four of us aren't the only ones who came through the rip."

As she finished laughing Snickerz lowered her hands from her face and brushed them lightly over her dress as she nodded. "That's a very reasonable question. We have the tavern of course, Sanquin Corvus has rooms, and there are rooms in the castle... Then of course I'm certain that you can be allowed a home, again however I would like to speak with Lord Raven, and probably the Oracle and the Whisperer as they know a great deal more about the land than I."

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

Another smile formed on Jamie's face when Snickerz mentioned Raven being protective, "Of course mi'lady I wouldn't dream of going into a dangerous place without the permission of the king and queen of the land" ,the pup stated in a very respectful tone. Jamie was definitely happy to be where she was now even with hearing the history of the place, which was a bit eerie but nothing the pup couldn't handle after all she did trust Snickerz and her word. Unlike Snickerz Jamie couldn't help but burst out laughing when Summer made her comment, she looked to her sister and nodded in approval, "You definitely got that right baby sis" ,Jamie stated before turning to kiss JC on the neck softly.

JC's jaw dropped after Summer made her comment and she shot a look at Donovan as the man laughed, "Shut up Donovan! Truce, remember?" ,she stated as she gave the man a look and shook her head. She snuggled more into Jamie as her twin kissed her neck softly and looked to Summer as she asked about living arrangements, it indeed was a good question. JC had no problem living outside on the land at all being a wolf, the pup could adapt to anything but she'd take a nice warm bed to sleep in while wrapped up in Jamie's embrace over the hard ground any day. When Snickerz began to explain everything JC listened and when the woman finished the pup smiled, "As long as I'm with my family I'll be happy.....and yes that includes you shithead" ,JC stated as she looked to Donovan who blew her a kiss. "Ew freakazoid , Don't blow kisses at me I don't fucking like you t't hat much".

"Awe see I knew you loved me" ,Donovan teased before letting out a laugh. "I feel the same way pup as long as I'm with Summer and the rest of the family I'll be happy" ,he continued before kissing Summer softly and holding her close to him. He was happy he was with her, that they were together and not separated. The man had spent months searching for her after she left Alaska and he would be damned if he lost her again.

Summer smiled proudly and slightly arrogantly as her sisters reacted to her comment of JC being the pot that called the kettle black with her remarks about how he was pussy whipped and caved every time Patience got involved. As if JC wasn't the same, if the two were going to learn to work together she figured they would have to start by realizing they were far more the same side of the same coin than they wanted to confess.

"Oh don't worry. When I was brought back here by the Whisperer I spoke to the Oracle of bringing my sisters. So I know how important family is, because of how my sisters are of course I had to bring each of their significant others or they would have skinned me alive. First in line for that would have been Whisperz, she's quite the firecracker... Thus the reason she got the nickname. I certainly hope for the sake of the castle when she got drug through that Ms. Jackson wasn't far away, or she may rip the place apart." Snickerz giggled.

Summer gasped covering her mouth as she listened to Snickerz speak about Whisperz. "That's horrible, aren't you worried?" Summer asked curiously as Snickerz shook her head.

"Nope, for two reasons, the first reason is she can't really do any damage to the castle, it's guarded by magic.... The second reason is she'll run into someone who will slap the stupid out of her. After all I'm from a litter of eight.... No way she'll be the only one that appears in the castle." Snickerz replied giggling again before she continued. "The thing is, everyone is here for a reason. My sisters I called, so of course their relationships couldn't be severed or they would leave. So those they care about came with them. On the same note, your loved ones won't be far either, for you leaving would defeat the purpose of you being brought too."

"Aww, that's so sad. I'm sorry my love." Summer responded to Snickerz explanation with a bit of a pouty tone while she looked up at Donovan. "Patience is here, or at least going to be."

Snickerz giggled not fully getting the entire situation as she shook her head. "If you would like, the land is free for you to sleep on, I can arrange for sleeping bags and tents if you wish to stay outside. I know many of you are shifters and the dirt never hurt anyone, I only mention the options so that you are aware that they are available."

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Allen smiled at her confession, realizing that it meant that she was so comfortable with him that she would even tell him that. "Thank you Mel, thank you for sharing that." He gave her a light kiss as he wrapped his arm around her. "I hate to cut this moment short, but we should still try and find your sister shouldn't we?" He gave a nervous laugh as he spoke, holding her close.

"I mean I do think she would like to know her family made it into the realm. Even if she may not be exactly excited to see me, I know she will be happy to see you." He kinda hung his head low. a bit. He had heard some of the comments they made about him, and while he knew they were not meant to hurt, in some form they did. He had been called a demon all his life, and he resented the word. Granted he was half demon, but he hated to be labeled like that.

He gave her a smile, even if he was a bit tense about about the whole thing. "Come on my love."

Mel smiled, blushing softly as she nodded. "I honestly didn't plan on telling you at first but, I think it's right that you know just how much you've always meant to me. I know with what happened on Halloween you were worried I'd withdraw but even if I was completely disturbed by that.... Allen I know you wouldn't hurt me, that's what matters to me. I don't care how many you've had to kill to survive, we've all done a bit of damage to survive, well most of us. I think that's one reason this place will be good for all of us. It will allow you to be more laid back and relaxed with who you are." Mel stated with a smile as she threw her arms around him tightly as she purred. "You're the man I love for a reason."

Mel's ears twitched slightly as Allen spoke of cutting the moment short, then she let out a soft giggle before turning and facing the lake. They were certainly out of hearing range, which was good, but Mel gestured to Snickerz, the Pierce sisters and Donovan before turning her attention back to Allen with a smile. "She's slightly busy, so I wasn't really in a hurry." Mel hissed sharply and unwrapped her arms from Allen's neck as he lowered his head. "Pandora got to you didn't she? Damnit... Allen there's a reason we call her bitch meow. It's not just sister's picking on one another. She really is a bitch, besides.... I think you'll be a bit more relaxed when you learn about Raven. I'm not the only one in the family with a demonic entity." Mel leaned forward and softly kissed Allen's cheek as she smiled, placing her hands slightly on Allen's arms. "Alright, let's go talk to her."

hvzern.jpg
vnnvy8.jpg
dnegjr.jpg
23hocp5.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce/Donovan McKayne/Krys Hunter/Kenneth Daniel Maximus
Character Species:Werewolf Pups/Vampire/Werewolf pup/Werewolf
Date/Time:April 6, 2014: Morning
Company:Each other, Summer, Snickerz, OPEN

JC perked up at the mention of the vampire/mover being there, the two had been best friends since JC had moved to Rogue and the pup was glad to hear Dani was indeed there as well. Her as well as Jamie and Donovan listened as Snickerz continued. Then when Summer mentioned Patience again both Donovan and JC scrunched up their noses and let out low growls almost in sync with one another.

"Oh you guys are so immature, you both know damn well that woman has helped us all out in one way or another, sure her methods can be a bit....over the top but you two both act like animals and over the top methods are indeed needed sometimes" ,Jamie stated as she snuggled into JC a bit and smiled at Summer, "I think if Patience wasn't around then JC and Donovan would cause utter chaos wherever they went, we all know dad is far too lenient with JC, right Summer" ,the younger twin continued before letting out a small laugh.

"Hey now Jamie can you blame me, I me look at that face" ,Kenneth's voice came from behind the twins making them both jump then turn to look at him. JC had a huge grin on her face making Jamie roll her eyes, "Please do not give her an ego boost, that is the last thing she needs right now" , the younger twin teased before hugging Kenneth tightly.

After Jamie released the man JC jumped into his arms excitedly, "DAD, yay you're here" ,the pup said in a playful tone before dropping out of Kenneth's arms and looking to Krys who was next to him, "Man am I glad you're here, please tell me you got some of that stuff on you" ,JC stated before placing an arm around Krys' shoulders.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" ,Krys replied with a wink. The two pups let out a laugh making Donovan roll his eyes.

"Fucking tea heads" ,he teased. "You're really thinking about drugs....now?"

"No not drugs, pot, it's not a drug and everyone here knows it helps relax me so....." ,JC responded before sticking her tongue out at Donovan.

"Yeah it relaxes you, that and makes you eat everything in the house you fat fuck" ,Donovan teased in response before letting out a laugh. The vampire then turned to Kenneth and Krys, "Neither of you have seen Patience have you? It'd be nice to get a little warning before she shows up".

Both Kenneth and Krys shook their heads in response to Donovan's question, "Nope we just got here a little while ago, landed at some ranch, we probably would've been here sooner but Krys was flirting with one of the ladies over there" ,Kenneth stated before grinning widely at Krys who had turned about three different shades of red withing seconds.

"I was not I was just offering my help and trying to get some answers old man" ,Krys responded simply before crossing her arms over her chest and shooting Kenneth a glare. "Any way....." ,Krys continued before looking to Snickerz, "I hear you run this place, that's pretty awesome, is there anything we need to know before we look for Patience?" ,the pup asked curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom