Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Converging Two Sides of The Same Race. (Alexandria94 & BennyQ)

Lanzarac had not anticipated the reaction he got out of Aspen, for he had not noticed the flicks of fire that emitted from her hands while he had been fucking her. The girl was usually attuned to his touch and acts, finding him irresistible and practically melting under him. Now it seems she had melted the very metal of the cuffs he put on her, breaking them after weakening them throughout the hour. She had even refused to return his kiss. With a smile, his hands left her breasts and grabbed her body just under them, suddenly turning so that they lay side-by-side. His cock once again straddled her rear and he held her tightly against his body. “What’s wrong?” He mocked into her ear, whispering, “Did you not enjoy it? Your body did, I can tell. Don’t worry, the other hole won’t hurt as much. Well not in the long run. You’ll get used to it, and come to enjoy it as bliss.” He turned his gaze and looked to the chains, hanging limply from the corner posts as their ends glowed red with the heat. “And if you set fire to the bed, you can spend the rest of the night floating behind the ship, chained to the oars.”

Lanzarac grabbed her jaw and turned Aspen’s face to see him, his own expression cold and lifeless. “I know what you’re thinking. Go ahead and attack me. I dare you. I’m ready for you this time and you’ll find I’m not so easily surprised.” He glared hard into her eyes, watching and waiting, but when nothing happened, he smiled. “As it should be. You better get used to the chains and gags, for they will be ever present in this marriage. And I’ll find you a pair that’s not so easily melted.” He threatened, before releasing her and lying on his side. “But I’m a fair man. You play nice with me and I’ll play nice with you. Perhaps on our wedding night, and only our wedding night, I won’t use the chains or other toys. What do you say, Princess?” He asked, staring up at the ceiling. Then he pulled the blankets over them and prepared for a short rest. They had about six hours before they arrived in the break of dawn to his home, and he knew rest would be needed before the long day of ceremonies and congratulations. He wondered if Aspen would run at the first sign of help, and blab everything he did to her. Not that it would save her, but Lanzarac wasn’t in the mood for a stern lecture about respecting his bride.

Aspen wasn't sure if she felt more disgusted with herself for not fighting harder even though she was bleeding in various places or that she still wanted to cuddle up to this man. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't do anything about it. The only thing she wanted to do was lay there and try to think of any way to make this horrible situation better, even if it was only a little bit. She knew that she had to try something in order for this to work out and to make sure they both wouldn't try and kill each other as the night went on. In truth the only thing she wanted was sleep but she was unsure how well it would go with her body throbbing and being in so much pain, even her muscles were tense from the recent positioning and every movement already hurt her so much that she knew it would be ten times worse in the morning.

She looked up at him after the blindfold had fallen off and could see the cold, smugness that resided on his face. "I won't attack you, you don't deserve that much. You have gotten enough reaction out of me. I wonder how you can enjoy hearing the screams of pains come from your almost wife, knowing you caused them, when you know it could have been different. You know that I melt underneath your touch and that we are both so attracted to each other. If it was dominance you wanted than you could have had it, but you didn't have to rip my skin open or chain me tight enough that my skin also ripped and is bleeding. You say you would play nice with me if I did you, but you lie. I did what you asked of me, without question because I thought that going into a marriage we should have some sort of a relationship built from trust, but you obviously don't care about that. I am just someone that you want to fuck and I suppose that is all." She looked away from him, unable to continuously keep his gaze. "I just hope that someone else doesn't notice what value I could bring to wars and such things, because if I am to be treated this way, I won't put up a fight when they take me." Her voice cracked from the emotion she allowed out and she reached up with both of her hands to grip the other half of the chains that weren't still attached to her and cool them with her skin so they wouldn't catch the bed on fire. Fire would never hurt her but she learned that people could cut deeper than any blade.

Lanzarac turned his head, listening to Aspen’s rebuke with disinterested eyes. She did have a few points, such her melting under his touch, but he shrugged at her screams of pain. It could have been much worse and he knew the pain would eventually turn to pleasure. He wondered what she would be crooking in the future when it did, begging him to continue when she had previously wanted him to stop. “If I wanted to really hurt you, I wouldn’t have used lubrication on myself and just taken you raw. But what are you complaining for? You can heal, can’t you? Heal yourself then and be content. As for being someone I fuck, you’re right about that, but isn’t that what a husband and wife do? But I also want more from you. I want a companion in life, for we elves live forever and it can get lonely. But most of all, I want a mother for my children.” He reached over and touched her back, almost gently, and caressed it a little. “You speak of wars and other things, but how can a youthful maiden like yourself handle wars, when you can’t even handle your husband? Accept it or deny it, but you’ll be stronger because of my actions, and not in spite of it.”

Lanzarac snorted and pulled his hand away, turning his body around and facing the other direction. What a chore marriage was. She had been eager to please him on the way here, but now it seemed she didn’t want to. It wasn’t going to get any better than this. Lanzarac loved to use chains and other such devices, for that is how he perceived dominance. But he would never hurt her intentionally and for the sake of pain or making her suffer. “And if you allow yourself to be captured,” Lanzarac started again, snickering, “then you won’t be in any better position than with me. What do you think men and orcs do when they capture an elven maiden? You think they will consider being gentle or nice with you? At least with me, you know I won’t truly cause you any lasting physical harm. And besides, you won’t be with them long enough to truly accept what you had in me, because I would come after you in the next instance and take you back.” Lanzarac finished with conviction rooted in his voice. She belonged to him and he belonged to her.

Aspen wasn't sure where her confrontation would get her but what she got was better than what she was expecting. She thought he would reach out at her and hit her, but when he didn't she smiled a little on the inside. It was true what he said, about being able to heal herself so after he continued to talk about everything she focused on her behind, healing herself. It got hot and she was afraid he was still going to pull away from her because of the heat, but she was sure that she was only over thinking things. After she had healed herself and was still laying there she felt him move toward her and she closed her eyes for a second, afraid of what might happen. As his hand descended on her and did the exact opposite of what she was expecting, it was gentle and it made her smile. The simple touch made her gasp and she arched her back slightly out of response to his touch. It felt so good to her and she smiled in the darkness, knowing that he could only see the silhouette of her body now. She really didn't want him to move away so when he did she barely caught herself from letting a whimper slide it's way out.

She watched with a frown on her face as he moved away from her and it astonished even herself because almost all of her wanted him to stay. With everything that had happened between them within the last hour she knew she should be revolted by him, but she wasn't. There were times when they had connected, been loving to one another, and she was very unwilling to let that go. Slowly, she sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, planning to remove the chains that were still linked around her wrists. She had already healed herself so when she burnt off the cuffs, the fire wouldn't touch her and this time the intense fire came within seconds, easily removing them. She watched them fall to the floor, making sure they were cooled off before turning around to see Lanzarac. Laying by herself all night didn't appeal to her so with a small and timid smile she moved around him. She crawled into the space between him and the wall, moving up to his massive chest, hoping he wouldn't push her away. "If we can easily summon my fire, who knows what we damage we can cause. The only reason I can't do anything to you is because you know what I can do, your enemies do not." A slight pause went by and she leaned into him and kissed between his pecs. "I don't mind the dominance, as long as you don't ever get rid of me, and maybe you could try and teach me to like it?" Her voice was low because she was nervous about this proposition as she curled up to him, her legs over his as her eyes closed to try and fall asleep, liking the safe feeling only he provided for her.

Lanzarac could have laughed at the reaction he got out of Aspen when he touched her gently. He had expected her to bat away his hand in anger, and she actually whimpered when he removed it. This Princess was sure strange to him. Facing away from her, he didn’t move or budge when he heard the clanking of chains. She had melted through the links, but they were still cuffed around her wrists. He supposed that she had just gotten rid of them. For a moment silence ensured, and Lanzarac even suspected she was refusing to sleep in the same bed as him. But then he felt the weight fall around his feet and he glanced up, only to see Aspen moving in the dark as she suddenly curled up between him and the wall. Her head came to rest on his chest and her hair encompassed his torso as she nuzzled in. Before he knew it, Lanzarac’s arms shot up and caught her in an embrace, holding her tightly to his body. He listened to her words, feeling tingles shoot throughout his body as she kissed his chest, right where his heart would be. It seemed she had captured it with just a simple touch.

“Fire is a dangerous tool. It can easily hurt you as it can hurt others.” Lanzarac said, before realizing how foolish that was. She also had the power to heal, so what did it matter? “You’ll need training and discipline before I put you on a field.” He smiled lightly in the dark, hearing her speak of trying to meet his desires rather than drift away. He held her tightly around her waist and suddenly pulled her over his body, landing her back on her side. This time he turned her body to face away from him, and he curled up against her from behind. His bare cock nestled between her rear and he cupped her body tightly, “I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of you. As for liking it, just be content I do it out of my boundless desire for you, and not out of any ill-will. But I don’t think you’ll ever come to enjoy it. It’ll be a miracle if you do.” Lanzarac said, before leaning over and kissing her cheek. “Go to sleep now, Aspen. We have to be up in a few hours and tomorrow is going to be a long day.” He buried his face into her hair, taking in her scent, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was barely five and a half hours later when there was a horn blast. Their home of Asova had been sighted, and they neared the great capital as the streamer moved towards it. Lanzarac woke at once, feeling his heart race at the mere thought of his mind. It was always wonderful to see it when returning from a campaign or trip, and it was most beautiful in the hour before dawn. Rubbing his eyes, he reluctantly pulled away from Aspen and sat up, stretching his upper body. “Wake up, Princess. Hurry and get dressed. We can bathe in the castle and rest a bit before the wedding. And then the real dominance will happen.” He told her, climbing off the bed and onto the floor. He found his clothes where he had lift them and quickly threw it on, waiting for Aspen to do the same. Then he took her by the hand as if she were a child and led her above deck to see his home. It reared above them, built into the mountainside, and it’s many towers and proud banners stood like a monument before them.

Back
Top Bottom