Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Huntress and her pray (Silverknight and I)

Artemis looked at him as he told her he loved and not lusted. Sure she understood that she loved her sister unlike Apollo who just lusted after Artemis. "How could I not worry for you?" she asked softly looking at him "No come with me I will clean you of any sins and I know god will forgive you if it was love you had for the human even though loving a human is against our laws." she whispered holding his hand. "You aren't doomed and if you are then I must be doomed as well." she whispered she didn't want to admit it but she actually kind of liked him and not just because the sex although that was very nice and she did enjoy that quite a bit. "You say you can never love huh?" she though about it "I wonder if that is true."

Angelo looked at her and took a deep breath as he followed her, he didn't think that this would make a difference for him, but he wanted to make sure she was okay, that she wasn't doomed as he considered himself to be doomed. He walked with her into the new world, one he hadn't been to in a long while, he walked with her as he heard her and looked over at her, and wondered what she meant by that, "Well, let us hurry to see" he said moving with her along till he let her get into the bath, having not dressed it wasn't anything to worry about, her lack of clothes. He got in after her and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, he knew that the woman whom he had fallen for died of illness during the cold winter a couple years passed, it was a tragic ordel that effected Angelo greatly. He knew she had been with child when she died, his and that child took had passed from the world. He prayed for her forgiveness, not his, for he knew he was doomed to begin with. Now he prayed for Artemis even as they were in the water to have her forgiven, hoping she was able to remain how she was, before.

Artemis lead him within the gates of heaven the angels taking no notice it wasn't odd to have Artemis being followed by a fallen it was after all her job to chase after fallen. She looked at him motioning for him to follow her as the entered the purifying room where the bath was that would clean her of her sin. She stepped into the large warm pull that pulled the color from her wings and looked at Angelo she stepped out half way and held out her hand to him. "It never hurts to join in here." she waited for him to join her knowing any sin he had could be wiped clean of his wings maybe not of his heart but of his wings.

Angelo took a deep breath and took her hand into his own, he followed her into the purifing area quietly as he closed his breathing in the air which was slightly different then the air outside and on earth too. He knew that his wings, were changing, the black fading to a grayish color at first, the gray turning lighter and lighter before the color started to faid from his wings all together turning them into how they had been a few years before, he looked at her, his eyes were their original color a light sky blue, the darkness in his fading away too, as his original blondish orange hair was easy to pick out as well. He looked at Artemis for what her reaction would be to this.

Artemis had already taken the purification before and this time wasn't like any other time it had cleaned off the dirty ways from her body and purified her wings once again. She knew that Angelo probably would look much different then he did before he had been a fallen for a long time and the longer you are not purified the dirtier you become so these waters should wash the dirt from his body maybe not his soul but defiantly for his body.
Artemis watched his black wings fade from a black to a dark grey lighting with every second until it was a white color that matched any other angels. Artemis reached out running her fingers along his white feathers lightly they were beautiful black but even more so white. His eyes now where the color of his eyes were changing lightening to the typical blue color that most angels had. His air even turned a lighter color of a orange-ish blonde color that was easy to pick out from the crowd of angels. He was handsome before but seemed even more handsome know. "You look handsome." she said softly to him.

Angelo was surprised to some degree that he had been purified as he had been but he wasn't going to question it. In many ways it was a second chance and well, this was a second chance worthwhile. He gave up his chance in life till this moment. He smiled as he looked at Artemis,"I have to admit that you are beautiful as well," he said softly as he looked at the angel and smiled as he stretched for a moment as he stretched his arms.

"Well, it is difference being this way against and honestly, I never thought it would happen again," he said as he looked at her,"thank you very much, I owe you a great deal honestly, your an amazing female, Artemis," he said with a soft smile as he looked at her and though about how nice it would be to find work as angel again.

Artemis looked at Angelo as he told her she was beautiful and she looked at him with a blank expression. "Thanks..." she said slowly letting her voice diminish and her face turned red why was she still having those thoughts of him? She quickly turned away from him her body lowered down into the water her wings dipping under as she swam away from him.

She turned to look at him when he began to talk again her face half way under the water and her wings folded behind her back. She raises up out of the water just enough so the top of her breast were visible. "Hope is the one thing everyone has and yet you gave up the hope on coming back so easily?" she questioned him. "You owe me nothing... wait there is something you could do." she stated looking him over "You can take hells whip back to my sister." she said remembering the whip.

"When one loses one who they care about to a degree beyond reason, one tends to lose ones sense of hope, this most likely was not a great thing, but I guess that would be my answer why I gave up home, without the person with me, I lost my way and how I lost hope so easily," he explained as he looked at her for a moment, it wasn't the best answer ever, but it was the truth of the matter. He looked at the whip and nodded his head as he picked it up into his hands, "I shall return then after I have this taken back to your sister," he said pausing for a moment, he had been a messenger before, now he had his full power back.

Angelo moved quickly carrying the whip as he approached the gate, he looked around for her sister for a moment as he held the whip, it was odd that in a way the whip had helped him, but it had indirectly. He waited, he knew she wasn't going to be happy about what had happened, but that was that and well, he wasn't and couldn't change the results. He figured this could be possibly dice though and he created an illusion just encase, this meeting went south fast and was a cause of worry for himself.

Apollo looked at him with a large smile "So how's it feel to be normal again sweet cheeks?" she asked with a grin flapping the black off her wings showing the pure whiteness of them. "Sorry didn't think you'd go back up unless we gave you a task... and Artemis had been watching for a long time." Apollo stated reaching the gate and opening it so she could walk out. "It's a pity you didn't get to stay here with me though you'd have been a great person to loss time in." she said pushing her hair back behind her. "I'm sure she was beyond happy to have you fuck her... although I do wish I could have been there." Apollo said and then looked at him. "Sorry this was all sort of planned out to bring you back to our side." Apollo said softly "May I have hells whip back?" She held out her hand for him to give it back to her.

"Just so you know Artemis actually likes you a lot after all she did let a fallen join her in the purity baths... Which is kind of unheard of which would make it easy to corrupt her... your sin was rinsed onto her." Apollo said her thoughts all over the place. "As long as things stay well down her and none of these idiots escape everyone will be fine." she patted his back harshly and grinned wildly.

Angelo handed over the whip as he looked at Apollo and blinked, it should of surprised him that it had been done for this purpose, he looked at her and took a deep breath as he made sure to have the whip out of his hands as soon as was possible. "Well now, I think that things will work out for the better I hope, now thank you for the information, Apollo," he added with a nod of his head as he looked at the fallen angel no reason to ignore her or treat her poorly after all.

"I will do what I can to help her, I happen to like her a lot as well, honestly," Angelo commented as he saw no reason at all to be dishonest with Apollo about his thoughts dealing with her sister. He thought about her words a good deal for a moment pausing as he figured he would need to learn someway in which he could be of help to Artemis so that she could do her job maybe better than ever, he owed her at least that, "Well, till later I guess," he said waving before heading off.

Apollo stood at the gates watching Angelo her hand reached out and she grabbed the whip her skin avoiding touching his hand and she quickly yanked it back and then quickly walked back behind the gates like she was afraid to be touched by him and almost she was disgusted by him. "Enjoy being with the other angels." she closed the gates quickly and hid behind them watching him.

The trip back wasn't a long one, as he returned to the higher plain, he went about finding ways to find sources to read about to improve himself. He on a bench, as his eyes scanned books quickly, reading them over as he wanted to be a better angel this time than the had been the time before he had fallen. He had a second chance, and he was not going to blow it. He had no where to stay at the moment, granted, given that he had fallen, he figured it would work out somehow, he put trust in his faith that it would work out. He read about tactics ideas, thoughts that had been written down, good stuff, stuff that he hoped would add to his skills or things he could adapt to make his own at least.

Artemis had walked around the corridors for a few hours her short length white dress making it easy to walk around in. Her feet were bare but around her legs were what looked like gold ivy vines running up her legs. She had her beautiful hunters head piece on her head in gold and she smiled as people bowed to her as she walked by. She was beyond joyed that she had finally be raised to a higher place in the hunters pack. She was now the best huntress out there although there was a hand full of males better then her. She looked down at her arms at the two cold cuffs around her wrist reminded herself of what she had done to Angelo she had purified a fallen which was beyond amazing! To purify a fallen was a rare thing most fallen angels never came up to the heavens and when they did they were never really healed by the purity. Artemis moved the band on her right wrist and saw the big black slash that was hidden under it and she frowned covering it back up.

Angelo said nothing as he worked, he worked hard, harder than before as he practiced wanting to be able to help and protect Artemis. She meant a whole lot for him, he could see something in her now that was special, he smiled when he just thought of the woman. He knew that there was the possibility that she would lead him back to where he had fallen in the first place. He let out a soft sigh as he wondered around looking for her not knowing that he had such a large impact on the woman, or her life. He didn't know that a dangerous being had escaped and was roaming, looking for revenge against Artemis, a powerful fallen who had been defeated by her once in a close fight.

Artemis knew of his escape and it really didn't bother her too much she wondered if this was part of her sisters doing but she wasn't sure and it wasn't like she was going to go down there and ask her herself there was to much danger in doing so. Artemis took a deep breath maybe she could ask Angelo to go down there and ask her sister. "YES!" Artemis shouted to herself with pride that was a perfect idea send Angelo to do her dirty work... that wasn't right she couldn't do that. She frowned she couldn't ask Angelo to endanger himself for her even if it was so she wouldn't have to face that horrible angel again. She stomped her food down hard trying to convince herself to just ask Angelo to do her this favor but she couldn't she couldn't bare to ask the only angel she cared about other then her sister to do something dangerous especially cause he was marked by her even though he couldn't see it he was marked as hers... it was horrible but I had to be done if he wanted to be purified and Artemis risked taken in his darkness.

"I got this one, you don't worry about me, I am ready," Angelo said as he took the job. He smiled as he patted Artemis on her back giving her a warm caring smile as he looked her and left. He would go after this creature, he would have to prove himself. He went down tracking was easy really he was able to find that the fallen angel was not that far away. He had to use his tactics to his advantage, as he knew that otherwise that he would be in serious trouble. He saw his foe a powerful dark angel who was far stronger bigger and faster than Angelo happened to be, that wasn't a good thing at all. He hoped he could win, but he had faith that he could cause after all Artemis had sent him and she wouldn't do so if he had no chance to win.

He looked at his foe, his foe was a good head or so taller than him, anger hate drove this man, he knew it from looking at him. He took a deep breath as he came up with a plan smiling as the larger taller dark haired monstrous angel came at him fast straight on moving right at him cutting across the ground so damn fast. He hit Angelo or a illusion of Angelo, as Angelo moved to a different spot or appeared to at least. His powers of illusion were back to what they were before. The dance began soon, as the dark angel attacked and continued to hit illusions, this in turn made the dark angel more rash and angry, more powerful, but with less effective judgment.

Angelo hoped that this would work, he hoped that he could prove himself to Artemis by this small victory, but he knew he could win mostly due to the way that his foe was, have his foe beat himself and than his advantages in every possible area wouldn't matter. Angelo had the dark angel moving fast wearing himself down as he avoided each and every one, having the dark angel always chase after the fake him as he flew above the fight. Soon as he watched the dark angel was tiring himself out wearing down, so much energy used to chase after him. So much wasted in the effort to achieve nothing at all.

It was only then that the angel saw him, in the sky and attacked him, he was slow by then and moved erratically as Angelo attacked him for once, he moved inside his defenses so easily, he was to slow to tired for the chase as he hit him in the gut knocking the wind from him, he dragged the dark angel back to the gate leaving him for Apollo to deal with that was more tiresome than anything else, the guy was heavy. Yet, he hoped with this he had proven himself to Artemis, he knew he wasn't nearly as good as she was but he hoped that he had helped a bit.

Artemis watched the battle between Angelo and the fallen angel that had escaped and was most likely hunting her down. It wasn't like she couldn't go down there and fight the fallen it was more like she wanted Angelo to feel needed by her and she actually loved watching him whether it was just him sending messages or fighting. Artemis blushed at the thought of loving him and hid her face from the battle for a quick second she didn't like blushing it showed that she was feminine.

She looked back down at the battle and watched at Angelo won victoriously. It really looked like an easy win and she wondered why Angelo was never a warrior angel like her after all he was fast, smart, and strong. Angelo only attacked once and it was swift and precise. Artemis smiled down at Angelo without him knowing it and she pushed herself to her feet. Angelo would make a great addition for the hunt if he wanted to join but she'd never push that.

The hunt was a game that happens once every hundred years. It was one of Artemis's favorite games for many reasons one was just cause she was good at it. She was always a hunter and she was good at tracking. The hunt involved every angel to participate. Four names were drawn by god to proclaim who the pray would be and every angels name was in for the pray even Angelo's name would be in there. The name of the game is what the game was about. The pray was hunted down and whoever caught the pray was a winner and there could be up to four winners.

Artemis was excited if Angelo played this game she was sure he'd be a winner and if he was a pray she sure as heck was going to find him capture him and make him hers again. She grinned widely at the thought of having Angelo back from his mission she waited for him to return. She ran over to him with open arm and hugged him. "You were fantastic." she said softly and pulled herself away from him trying to control her femininity. She pushed her dress down and looked at him. "The hunt will be announced in a while." Artemis grinned softly touching his cheek as softly as anyone could.

Angelo was happy that he made Artemis proud of his skills he smiled kindly as he looked at her. He liked being hear her more than any other person ever. He was hers and she was his. He knew that he do whatever was needed to help and protect her. Yet as the names of the angels to be hunted her named he blinked as he heard his own. He had time to run and hide and his so in the mortal realm.

He hides himself in a cabin and uses powerful illusions to trick angels from finding him. He could tell his skills were working as he saw angels pass him up without them having noticed his home at all. He rested in his bed as he felt confident he had time to do so before he would move on again. He wails wait till the angels passed and then move on to the next hiding hole.

“Funny I thought you’d pick a better hiding spot.” She mocked him as she sat down on a chair. “Not bad of an illusion but I’ve seen better.” She smiled at him swinging a small golden thick metal bar around her finger. “You know after watching you it was easy to figure out what your illusions looked like and how they worked.” She grinned slowly standing up she knew he had plans if he was going to be a good pray. “Now… you have two choices you can run from me and I can catch you or you can fight me and I can catch you.” She grinned playfully “Either way you’re mine Angelo.” She liked playing with him it was fun.

Angelo looked at her and rubbed the back of his head as he smiled and then knew that she would be the only one who could find him so easy. She knew him to well and he had used the skill on her a few times already so she had seen them before. "Well, I can't say I am that surprised, you do know me better then anyone else and thus you know my tricks but I have a few more up my sleeve. Never start off with your trump card after all," he mused as he disappeared from sight a transport trick he knew and now used.

He knew he would be caught, but he wasn't a great fighter yet, and had a lot to learn. His skills were in running and tricks. He knew that she would win out and catch him, but he had to do his best. He wanted to win her respect of his skills as much as a ting. He moved into an hidden area he knew where she would enter and would ambush Artemis as she came in. He was sure she would win, but it would give him the best chance he hoped to impress her with his improvement.

Apollo tapped him on his shoulder she dressed in something like what Artemis wore but shorter and had gold vines that wrapped around her waist and around her breast. “You know you really aren’t very good at this game.” She chuckled “Artemis knows all your tricks she’s watched you since day one.” Apollo said teasing him with her words. “See.” She said pointing at Artemis appeared and Apollo kissed Angelo and disappeared leaving a gold mark on his cheek in the shape of a pair of lips. “Shit!” Artemis hissed and disappeared.

Angelo was caught off guard by Apollo, he had hopped he would of done better but he looked at her and blinked as she kissed his cheek. He knew something she did pissed off her sister. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow at her and was confused, she didn't know much about what had happened. "What is going on Apollo, um I didn't think you would be able to um enter into this game," he said as he wondered why Artemis was so upset at that moment.

Apollo looked at Angelo with a grin "I'm sure Artemis is mad but I gave you time to actually hide and use something useful from getting captured." she grabbed Angelo's chin with her thumb and index finger "That mark will be gone soon so if I were you I'd hide and prepare myself for a capture from Artemis." she grinned and disappeared.

Angelo nodded his head as he looked to Apollo to find her gone. His left quickly and found the best bidding spot he could which happened to be in a dense wooded area in the woods. He made sure it was isolated and comfortable inside he used his magic to set up a impressive illusion to hide that I was there it was a level up from his normal but he knew it had to be it would most likely be spotted by Artemis as she knew him so well but he knew it would be a slightly larger challenge then the normal challenge that she had with him.

Artemis waited the time that was allowed by Apollo entering the game her blood boiling she knew Apollo did this to upset her cause Apollo seemed to have a thing for Angelo just as much as Artemis had a thing for him. They were after all twins how else was it suppose to happen. Though this time Artemis wasn't going to let her sister take Angelo away from her. She as going to keep Angelo all to herself! Artemis looked at the sky and smiled it was time to hunt him over again and she dashed for where he was. She wanted him more then anything!

Back
Top Bottom