Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Proposal Game (Propose to the person above you)

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Alright. Pretty self explanatory. Propose to the person who posted above you. Make it as funny, pervy, crazy, or strange as you want. Just be creative. Outrageous humor is infact encouraged.

Quote the person above you's post, and go to town!

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Alright. Pretty self explanatory. Propose to the person who posted above you. Make it as funny, pervy, crazy, or strange as you want. Just be creative. Outrageous humor is infact encouraged.

Quote the person above you's post, and go to town!

-throws down onto a bed- Marry me? 8D​

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Ecchi Kunoichi said:
TakodaVega said:
*offers a interchangeable cock with a 'ring' on it*

Marry Me my Mistress of Bondage~?
-Swoops in from the shadows, ties up and drags off-
You will marry me now.

Ninja style shotgun wedding! *Steals Ecchi away*
-her shadow clone who was stolen poofs, the real Ecchi behind TDKIB- Now you will marry me too. -ties up and hauls away as well-

Kraven Trollsbane said:
-swings in on a vine-

you will be mine.

-priest swings by and performs vine based marriage ceremony-

-slaps collar round'Kraven's neck-

Let us indulge in a master slave relationship together... until death do us part....

Ecchi Kunoichi said:
-Grabs november, ties her up to add to her growing ninja harem- You will be mine!

-chains to bedpost- Marrying you is my top priority....we'll talk about your rights as my new pet later~

November[S n o w] said:
Ecchi Kunoichi said:
-Grabs november, ties her up to add to her growing ninja harem- You will be mine!

-chains to bedpost- Marrying you is my top priority....we'll talk about your rights as my new pet later~
-Squeaks, not quite sure what to do now- Uhh... Marry.. me...? Meep... o_o

Zombies Galore said:
You should marry me 'cause it's a hard knock life. One that'll get a lot harder without a little holy matrimony.
-swoops in and breaks the chain of proposing between the two- Marry me, do it nao! D:<

Ecchi Kunoichi said:
-swoops in and breaks the chain of proposing between the two- Marry me, do it nao! D:<

*does an aerial boob grab and ties her up ~!* Marry me~? OTHERWISE YOU ARE GONNA BE BOTTOM BITCH FOREVA >:D

TakodaVega said:
Ecchi Kunoichi said:

*does an aerial boob grab and ties her up ~!* Marry me~? OTHERWISE YOU ARE GONNA BE BOTTOM BITCH FOREVA >:D

*Spotdodges.* *grabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *Spikes* Bet youll marry me now. >.>

Back
Top Bottom