Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ чυиα's 1x1 sєαяcн тняєα∂ 3.0 ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Table of Contents

I. About Me & Rules
II. Original Themes & Pairings
III. Fandom Themes & Pairings
IV. Musically-Inspired Ideas & Plots
V. Contact Information
VI. Current Thread RPs​

ღ Bump ღ

Yet another new journal post. I'll repeat the major and perhaps most vital part here:

I will lay the same options out on the table as I did last time with my previous partners.

A. We can resume whatever RP we were doing
B. We can start up a whole new one
C. We can just stay in touch as OOC friends
D. None of the above
E. All of the above

Please do get a hold of me - even if to say 'Fuck off' - through some method, be it PM or a messenger on what you wish to do.

ღ Bump ღ
EDIT: Bare with me as I am still working on my last lesson for this coming week on HEX and thus tend to go on and off from BlueMoon. But I am otherwise here.

ღ Bump ღ
Major new journal entry. Please read it carefully. Thanks and again, sorry all.
Also, unless I know you really well, I will not accept PMs as a medium for RPs. Too many forget about those so ... no. Not unless I'm 150+% sure about my partner and being fine with that other option. Otherwise, e-mail or any of the messengers. Sorry but that is indeed my final answer.

ღ Bump ღ
Also, unless I know you really well, I will not accept PMs as a medium for RPs. Too many forget about those so ... no. Not unless I'm 150+% sure about my partner and being fine with that other option. Otherwise, e-mail or any of the messengers. Sorry but that is indeed my final answer.

ღ Bump ღ

ღ Bump ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom