Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

He looked through it and then smiled"Lets do you on top"He said, that being one of the simplest ones he could find. He handed her the book and smiled at her.

[i think it might be interesting if jack came out when they were doing it]

Grinning, she moved to him, sitting him down on the bed and shutting the book putting it aside. She slid onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

Henry returned the kiss happily, heart speeding up as his member fully hardened. He started undressing them both until they were both naked"You ready?"He asked

Henry smiled at her sweetly and was just about to push into her. He shut his eyes for a second and the changed unwillingly

Jack grinned up at her and pulled her down onto his shaft hard and fast"mmm, god"He moaned

She never had it so gentle and meaningfully before. She was looking forward to it. She closed her eyes expecting it sweet and gentle but then a familiar pleaasurable pain erupted and her eyes opened. she put her hands on his face and knew who it was. "Oh no...no..." She swallowed hard, trying to get him to let her go. "No, stop it, Jack. I don't want you."

Jack was about to stopped and looked up at her"Why not?"He asked, grabbing her ass"You were fine just a second ago"

Jack smirked at her and started bucking his hips"Nah, I want to cum"He said and grabbed her hips as he fucked her more

He moaned as he went harder and faster. He grunted and smirked as he watched her, seeing that she liked it"Mmm, I'll have to come back on a regular basis"He said"You need a good fucking more"

Jack grinned widely as he started thrusting in and out of her harder and faster, moaning loudly"Almost there"

Jack looked at her"Haha"He said and grinned"Bye bye... until next time"he said and shut his eyes

Henry opened his eyes and then looked at her"What happened?"He asked in confusion

Henry looked at her and tilted his head"Why would i hate you?"He asked sitting up slowly"What happened?"

Back
Top Bottom