Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut-driven incest - dominant Futas or Dickgirls x Sub female anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irlandais

Planetoid
I have both a full RP load and a version of this plot ongoing, as such I'm afraid that it is (as are all of my threads) closed. If this changes I will edit this out and put the main text back in place. Thank you for understanding.

(post is still here if you just wish to read it - in the spoiler)

Introduction:

Hello everybody, I think the title of the thread pretty much gave the game away in terms of what I'm looking for: A short to medium term smut based RP with me playing two futa / dickgirl dommes against your submissive female. Sound fun? Then let's keep reading!

I’ve had a craving that I’ve wanted to try for a while now, it involves me playing the two dommes against a strong willed sub female character of yours in a reluctant con /pseudo rape paring. Part of what I wanted to do with this was have two characters to open up possibilities for different dom personalities within the same RP, one more forceful and demanding, the other more timid by nature yet equally out for her own pleasure. This does also open up the possibility of other kinks as well like double (or tripple with a toy) penetration and sloppy seconds.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

As I mentioned I’m looking for someone to play a sub for this, preferably a strong willed woman who won’t be broken but knows she has no choice but to accept it. I’d like my partner to be able to match my post length (2-4 paragraphs) and have a good grasp of the English language. I’d prefer to RP this through a thread, although I would also be willing to consider PM. This means no IMs or email.

Sounds fairly specific right? Well yeah, I guess it kind of is. I realize that so I've gone ahead and written a plot idea up in full as well as my two characters already, just to get the ball rolling and let you know what you're getting yourself in for.

The plot:

Your character is a bully. She always has been whenever she gets the chance, whether it be to the smaller kids when she was at school or her younger sister at home. For years she got away with it, being clever enough to never let anyone with authority hear or see what she did... until today. It was no secret that her little sister was a futa, in fact it was one of the main things that your character mocked and teased her about. What your character doesn't know however is that her mother is also a futa, and as luck would have it one day she overhears the awful things your character says that leave your sister so distraught.

Your mother knows that on her own your little sister won't do anything to get even or prove you wrong, so she decides to take it upon herself to make sure her two daughters get the rude awakening they need. That night you are awoken as your lingerie clad sister and mother come into your room as you sleep, why does your little sister look so nervous? And why does your mother have such a wicked grin on her face...

My characters:

I do not use pictures for my characters, however if you wish to do so I'll not say no. This does not serve as a substitute for describing her in the RP though.

Vanessa (mother)

Vanessa is a strikingly beautiful woman, even now in her late thirties her face has only taken on a more refined and elegant look. Forrest green eyes burn with intensity just below the fringe of chestnut brown hair that caps her head, before falling in long loose curls to halfway down her back.

As if that weren’t enough she has a body to die for with D cup breasts which are only just now showing the first signs of gravity and a narrow waist above broad hips. Her rear has lost some of the cushioning it had in her youth, but it still jiggles delightfully when slapped. The parts of her body that Vanessa likes the most though are her long legs, bringing her to the above average height of five foot nine with their slender curves.

She is a loving mother but expects nothing less than perfection from her two daughters, taking it as a personal insult if they seem to do anything less. Not one to suffer a slight lightly Vanessa has a decidedly hands on approach to correcting errors, and always sees a lesson through to the very end.

Ellie (younger sister)

Ellie is almost the spitting image of her mother at the same age; however her eyes often seem to be downcast and lack the ferocity found in the elder’s counterpart. Her face still holds the round softness of youth, but her body belies the years with its subtle and less pronounced curves often on display. Her hair is a darker shade of brown, and falls in straight curtains to the tops of her shoulders.

At five foot five Ellie stands shorter than her mother, and lacks the same thickness in her lower body. However that only serves to make her perky c cup breasts seem all the larger by comparison, a fact accentuated by the tight t-shirts she often wears as if in an attempt to prove her femininity.

It may seem at first that she is a rather shy and demure spirit, though perhaps this is borne of just wanting to keep out of the notice of her older sister. When encouraged and reinforced though Ellie can be as stubborn and forceful as the rest of her family, all she needs is that little push over the edge to bring out her wilder side.

Kinks:

Yes
Optional
No
Larger than usual cocks
Light Bondage​
Rape​
Cum play
Lactation​
S&M​
Threesomes
Excessive cum / precum​
Fisting​
Anal sex
Sex toys​
Pregnancy​
Virginity (younger sister)
Virginity (Your character)​
Bathroom / icky stuff​
Oral sex
Rimming​
Condoms​
Vaginal sex
slight degradation​
extreme degradation.​

Interested? Contact me!

If you read through all of that and it sounds like something you'd like to RP then I'd love to hear from you, and the best way to do that would probably be to send me a PM.

If you do contact me about this please have your character ready (age, appearance, a brief personality description) as that means we can get started quicker. It's only fair after I wrote a huge post with the plot and my two characters right?

Also please let me know in your first message whether you want a dickgirl or futa* - failure to do so will result in me ingoring you as it proves you didn't bother reading this. No preference? Flip a coin. Heads is futa tails is dickgirl.

* The difference:
Futa = fully female in body and mind but also has a functional penis above her vagina. Does not have testicles.

Dickgirl = Still female in body and mind, but has no vagina. Has a fully functional penis and testicles in its place.

Looking forwards to hearing from any and all of you,

Irlandais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom