Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale to Tell (FutaFanatic, RocLobster, Lady Bloody Ava)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Kaida pulled at his cock with need, Padrin couldn't help but grin with mischief in his eyes. Her playful but impatient tone curbing his resistance and making him follow the direction of her hand, crawling up the bed closer to her so that his member was a mere inch from her.
"Mmm... I don't know who's greedier here, you or Ava!" He teased, reaching down to grip the base of his cock and idly slapping the distended length of meat against Kaida's full, plump lips. His helmet glistened with a light residue of his seed, which he lavishly smeared across her lips before forcing his hips forward and allowing his mighty spear entrance into her mouth. The blissful and wet warmth did wonders to keep his cock hard, the male organ stuffing her mouth feeling like a toy made of hot stone. Small rivulets of his pre leaked from the elfs mushroom shaped tip to coat her tongue and gift the dragoness a taste of that she craved so brazenly. "Don't get too comfortable, Kaida... You've been very selfish this evening." His voice chimmed just as he withdrew his over engorged cock from the futas lips, slapping her lips and even the side of her face with his impressive girth to reassure her who's in charge here. "I think Ava would like some of this too... And I know you would like to watch."

Departing from the dragoness with a small wink, Padrin made his way across the bed like a prowling cougar. His muscular frame flexing and relaxing with each padded step of his hands and feet before finally arriving behind Ava. Her pale, heart shape rump swaying side to side attractively and providing an all too alluring prey for the elven predator.
"Sweet, sweet Ava... Your cunt looks so full, but your other passage, so cold and empty... I think I need to remedy that." came the silver haired mans almost musical, deviant words. A pink tongue drew across his lips with hunger as he finally siezed the moving target between his hands, holding the vampire's ass steady as he readied himself to penetrate her. He had given her some warning, but he thought he could still catch her by surprise. And with a malicious grin shared only with Kaida, he quickly enacted his plan. A simple plan. He took his cock in one hand and guided the tip between her soft, milky cheeks. Waiting until he could feel the warmth of her puckered anus pressed against his urethra before suddenly thrusting his hips hard against her. The enormous length spearing her asshole and bottoming out with one swift strike, making his heaving testicles clap loudly against her underside when their thighs finally met.

The futa tasted divine. She lapped at what she could before she buried that enormous meat stick and probed it at the back of her throat. It would take a few minutes to adjust before she could remotely get that arched helm past the tight and ever tensing entrance to her gullet. Her tongue snaking around the throbbing length in her hot and greedy mouth. relinquishing a few inches as she watched Kaida take Padrin's length, past those sexy lips. Ava had to admit to herself that she envied the futa. Then again she couldn't help but feel so spoiled at the same time. She showered that cock in some glorious attention. Practically worshiping Kaida's cock. All the while three fingers pistoning in and out of that tight sex of hers. So was so tied up that she didn't even notice Padrin move himself from one end of Kaida to behind the vampiress herself. She was well aware and moaned with a mouth full of Kaida as she felt the warm helm of his length probing at her puckered rose.

Ava expected him to tease, before she could even finish the thought of her own assumption she moaned loudly and gasped, nearly choking on the cock buried in her gullet. A hand was kneading at one of Kaida's tempting breasts and her hands clenched in tension. She had to relinquish the full length for some air. "Oh you... Oh!!" She was utterly speechless. Over her shoulder she looked at him with a blaze in her eyes. She felt as though he would tear her in two. His marble hard length buried balls deep in the nerve lined walls of her backside. She looked back at the hulking meat that was her dessert. She licked her lips shivering as she felt her body feebly attempt to adjust to his girth, to little or no avail.

Kaida grinned when he mocked her for being so greedy, for being hungry for more of him after feeling that monster plow and cream her pussy. But when he indulged her and plunged his cock into her mouth, Kaida hungrily sucked it down, letting her mouth work his length with an intense tightness and suction. Each time he pulled out she sucked him more, growling so the vibrations worked his length, pleasing him more and more. However, when he pulled away, denying her her desert she snarled a bit with a giggle, eyes now focusing on Ava, eager to see her writhe and squirm.

The futa licked her lips, loving the delicate attention her slit had received from the vampire, how the woman cleaned her out and more. Bit feeling those lips once more curl around her length made the dragon purr and moan, her length pulsing. with Ava's hand rubbing and toying with her perky mounds, Kaida leaned back a bit and relaxed. Only when Padrin rammed into her did Kaida feel her grip tighten, making the dragon snarle in a mix of pleasure and pain, only to take a devilish smirk, seeing Ava scream as he slammed into her, the elf sucking the words from her, leaving only moans and gasps."Mmm yes Ava..Take his fucking monster of a cock..Let him ram into that tight ass while you enjoy your treat.."

Padrin let out light, soft gasps as Ava's body squeezed his cock so tightly. The distended pole being drawn back and forth in slow, powerful thrusts that end with a thunderous clap. He had no intention of showing Ava any quarter, holding her hips firmly to ensure she doesn't try to escape his aggressive treatment of her back side. The dragoness' slick saliva providing some lubrication, though the sheer mass of his maleness made any amount of greasing useless. She still had to cope with a bloated mass the size of a youth's arm invading her behind and stretching her oh so wide. Kaida's encouragement did the poor vampiress any favours either, egging Padrin on to pound her hard and for Ava to enjoy it. It brought a wolfish grin to his lips, shared only with Kaida as he looked the voluptuous vixen over, her cock buried deep within those pretty red lips.

"Mmm... She's so tight, Kaida... I'll have to see how I fit in your ass when it's your turn to ride Ava again." He breathed his words out heavily, the ecstatic grip Ava's body holds on him keeping Padrin distracted. He had only been inside her for a few moments and already he was feeling that deep burning sensation in his loins, growing in intensity with each pump. The elfs heaving testicles already preparing a second load of a succulent, creamy fluid to fill her insides and make her feel bloated and spoiled. The desire to slap her perfectly rounded cheeks suddenly struck inside him and he wasted no time in acting upon it. Leaving a nice rosy hand print on her ass and looking to Kaida with a lustful expression.
"What do you think Kaida? Would you like that, or would you rather help me fill our little friend up here?"

If Ava had a heart, it would be racing beyond belief. The ass was not meant to stretch that much and at this point she could hardly breath. Two of three orifices were busy at the moment and for for that moment she though she had heart Padrin wrong. Was he suggesting that the halfling bury herself balls deep in her greedy sex again, while he filled her ass up or remain where she was. Either way Ava felt spoiled, although a pussy full of dragoness sounded amazing enough for seconds. Moan after moan had to vibrate that cock as she pinched at the taut peaks that were Kaida's nipples. Of course her lips were ripped away from the length of meat as she gasped. The sharp sting of a spanking really got her juices flowing.

The woman wagging her ass in a silent invitation for more as his length brought another moan forth from her lips. Kaida was very easy on the eyes and she was thoroughly entertained. Red lips wrapped around that hot and engorged length once again and her hands kneaded at those fleshy mounds. "Mmmm...."Hot breath spilled forth from her nostrils. The woman hardly able to focus on the cock buried in her mouth with, what felt like an arm, was buried in her ass. However she was stubborn and selfish. She loved Kaida's cock and that beautiful body. "Mmm... " She sounded as she felt that familiar ball of tension growing in the pit of her stomach. She was on the cusp of falling over the apex and into another epic orgasm.

Kaida rolled her hips, tilting her head back as she let out soft purrs of pleasure, loving the attention the vampiress granted her hefty, blessed cock with. Her pussy drooled with cum, oozing out to let the woman sample as hse switched between the massive pole and the soft weet cunt. The dragon squirmed, moaned and purred, loving how this woman knew exactly how to please both parts of her and make her growl in lust. Each time Ava took her dragon cock, Kaida thrust up hard, gasping as hse forced it down her partner's throat, doing her best to hold back an incoming climax.

When Padrin spoke to her, the dragon smirked, glad to see this was more of a gangbang for Ava now that both well endowed partners were up to speed with need for the vampire. so with a giggle she smiled."Mmm yes..I wanna fill her up more..I want her to feel more of my seed inside her..And then I want you in my ass.."With a giggle, she looked down to Ava, letting her see the devious, hungry look that now peeed away the gentleness, the shyness she held not too long ago.

With his cock buried balls deep within Ava's rectal cavity, Padrin let out a loud, lewd moan at the intense sensation of her virile body. Walls clamped around his mass like a vice and grinding up and down it's beating length. Even with his balls clapping against her thighs with each thrust though, he grew greedier still. Wanting to plough her deeper, impale her on his stone hard cock and deafen the room with their cries of bliss, or anguish in Ava's case. He was amazed she was able to take such punishment so well, likely down to her unique vampric state. She suited him well though, the elf enjoyed vigorously rough sex and it seemed as though his two partners were both built for it.

Sheathing his scimitar of a cock within the fleshy scabbard, Padrin lowered his hands down to Ava's heaving chest and held her breasts firmly in his grasp. Squeezing the two together to accentuate her cleavage before pulling her back and plucking her from the dragoness' cock. The pale, sensual figure of the vampire rested heavily on Padrins chest, the mast holding her lower side upright in clear sight for Kaida's inspection. His balls were swollen, almost painfully so, overburdened with the increasing volume of elvish seed that fills the sack. Then with a sudden movement of his hips, the elf drew his 'sword' from Ava's ass, the rod seeming to magically appear from such a small enterance and then slipping underneath her pussy to stand outreached and at attention, pointing directly towards Kaida.
"Mmphmm... You want to have another taste of my cock love? Before we both fill our kitten up here... I'm sure she could use a short break to get her breath back before we both plough her." Twisting his hips Padrin made his cock sway invitingly at the dragoness, his hands idly kneading the soft, doughy mounds at Ava's chest while he leaned down to her throat and began to sensually run his tongue up and down her pale neck. His eyes never leaving Kaida's beautifuly exotic form as he continues his ministrations with the vampire.

Ava writhed in the agony and pleasure that was the massive girth and length of the elf's cock. It seemed that she could catch no breath. No part of her could remain still. His warm hands were felt as they cupped at her breasts before she was removed from her delicious meal of Kaida. Her body was throbbing and the heartless being's body was encased in a heat alien to her kin. She felt a coolness ghost her at the absence of his cock buried deep in her backside. Her body took this moment as a time to recover... slightly. Her harsh panting was replaced with more moans as his hands teased at her breasts. A shiver coursed through her body as his tongue ventured along the curve of her neck.

Even her eyes could land upon the sight of the hot dragoness. There was no questioning that she would be very very sore in the morning. She felt rather empty without either of them buried within, but the absence was far more apparent and it had her aching for someone. "Oh yes.... an elf in the ass and a dragoness in my greedy pussy at once.... I don't believe it could get any better." She took great advantage of the moment to regain a bit of strength. Padrin was powerful, that was for sure. Soft was not in the list of words that she would use to describe himself.

Kaida watched as Padrin simply demolished the vampire's tight back door, making the being wail and moan in pleasure as she worked the cock with her insides. Given Padrin's expressions and moans she knew full well that Ava was doing just what she needed to push the elf closer to his limit and give him the plesure he desired. Ava was definitley a keeper and unique as well, something that was hard to find as of late. Though when he pulled free from her tight hole and offered his load to the dragoness, Kaida giggled a bit and licked her lips, shifting her gaze to Ava before nodding with a dark grin, more than eager to feel that hot seed flood own her gullet."MMm fucking give it to me you brute. I need to eat..before I really destroy our lovely host's tight cunt again.."She growled, licking her lips in want."Hury up than you dirty elf!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom