Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

"Thats good...I thought you had some sort of vendetta against me for casting you off into Portugal for a month pretty much." He grinned and reached down to unzip his pants, letting his cock come out into the air and for her to see. "Go on...do whatever you want to it...Go at this at your own pace, baby...I'll have yeh in pleasuring moans soon enough so take yeh time..."

"I am still sore at you for that you arse." She laughed, biting her lip as she saw his cock. Her hands slid down to gently cup and stroke the hard column of flesh. He was searing hit in her hands as she pleasured him, teasing herself with his hardness as well.

"Mm....Marissa your hands are so soft..." He replied and soon reached down to give her a firmer grip on his cock, and helped her pump her hand up and down to really get at his cock. Soon, he would stop her and pick her up into his arm, holding her gently in his arms as he moved and lay her down onto the bed. It would now be his turn as he began to slowly strip down before her. Shirt went first to show off his muscles, then next came the bottoms to reveal his entire body in the nude. He grinned and took his hat off, and tossed it aside like a frisbee as he joined her in the bed. Nathan kissed her lips tenderly as he lay next to her naked body.

Marissa followed his direction as far as stroking his cock. A small squeal left her as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. The easy way he carried her made her feel feminine and womanly. As he stripped she watched him hungrily as he slowly revealed each inch of bare skin. She turned into the heat of his body, scooting as close as possible to him. Her lips moved with his as she hesitantly licked at his lips, asking for entrance.

He kissed her back, his tongue slithering out to wrap around hers and urge her to come into its cove and play with it. He held her, hands running up and down her body as his cock began to prod her puss, his hand lifting her leg up so he could have easy access to it. "I'm ready to take you when you are ready for me to take you..."

She moaned at his taste as her tongue began moving with his. His rough hands teased her skin as he rubbed over her body, lifting her leg. She hooked it over his hips and brought their pelvises together, lifting slightly to give him easier access. "I am ready Nathan. Just go slow." She murmured against his lips, looking up into his eyes.

He nodded, and instead of thrusting into her, he moved behind her so her back was against his chest, her leg still up in the air and his cock prodding her pussy. He kissed her neck tenderly and slowly pushed his cock inside of her warm, wet cave. "Nngh...You feel amazing Marissa..." He said lovingly, his cock settling inside of her.

A small gasp of pain left her as he pushed into her. He was huge inside of her and she had to stretch to accommodate him. Her hand clenched on his arm as she relaxed into his embrace.

"Are you all right?" Nathan asked as he saw that she was in pain. "It must have been a while since your last lay." He smiled and stayed as still as he could be as he whispered into her ear. "I'll be gentle...but I can also be rough...your choice...baby..."

"It's been a few years." She commented, biting her lip. "Go slow and gentle for now captain. Let me get used to you inside of me." She replied, holding his arm across her breasts.

He nodded. "Alright...Just let me know when I can go faster inside of you, alright?" Nathan bucked his hips firmly yet carefully inside of her, his cock sliding through the pink cave that was her pussy. "You feel amazing, Marissa..."

Marissa moaned softly as he bucked up into her, stretching her further. It didn't hurt though. He felt amazing inside of her, hitting all the right places. "So do you Nathan." She groaned, craning her head to kiss him.

"Marissa..." He moaned out her name in pure pleasure, lips kissing her own as he thrust his cock inside of her. "Oh god you feel amazing...Its been so long since I've last been with a woman and you are definitely the best fitting..."

Marissa groaned at the way he moaned her name. This wasn't some lay where the man was focused solely on his pleasure. No Nathan seemed to worship her body with the way he spoke and the way he touched her. She was panting softly, pleasure and heat building in her belly with each of his powerful thrusts. "Faster Nathan. I'm so close!"

"I am too, Marissa...Lets cum together..." He smiled and reached over to hold her hand, fingers locking with hers as he continued to thrust his cock into her, his other hand holding him up by standing it near her head as he thrust into her. "Marissa...I'm so close...Where do you want me to cum?"

She trembled beneath him, squeezing his hand tightly. "Inside. I want you to cum inside me Captain." She panted harshly, sweat sheening her body. She arched her back, crying out as she shattered beneath him. "Oh gods! Nathan! I'm cumming!"

He came hard, shooting his seed into the woman he was ravishing. When he was finished shooting his load inside of her, he pulled out. The feeling of him releasing tension that was building up for a long time was amazing and he grinned, fingering her pussy lightly to push his cum back inside her. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Marissa groaned as she felt the heat of his seed pumping into her. A small whimper left her as he pulled out, denying of her of that wonderful thickness. His fingers only teased her as he pushed his seed back inside of her still clenching pussy. "I did." Shw whispered hoarsely, growing sleepy as they lay together in the afterglow.

He closed his eyes and sighed in contempt. "Do you think the ship would be fine sitting by itself for a few hours while we relax, or should I go up and man the wheel and get us to the port town?"

She lay over on his chest, snuggling into him. "Drop the anchor and we should be fine." She replied sleepily. Tenderly she kissed his neck, her hands rubbing over his body.

He smiled and nodded, before slipping out from under her and heading out to drop the anchor. The air was severely chilly. Though it was in the middle of the ocean. And it was at night. And he was naked. And sweaty. He just did what he had to do and got back to the warmth of the girl waiting for him in his cabin. When he returned, he sighed in content and slipped back under the covers next to her.

Marissa stirred as he climbed back into bed, his warmth welcome in the chill of the cabin. She opened her arms to him, holding him close as her hands explored the hard planes of his body. "Mmmm I could stay like this forever." She murmured, nipping his throat gently as she pressed herself to him.

"I bet you could...I know that we'll be like this all night..." He said with a grin. "We should be perfectly fine here for a night, right? Then in the morning we can continue on toward the port city and get started on a new crew." He grinned and spanked her ass once to tease her. "You must still be horny."

"We will be fine." She sat up, grinning, as the covers pooled around her waist. "Or if you'd rather me leave and go tend the ship I will." With that, she stood up in all her naked glory, heading for the door. "Your choice Captain."

"Of course I'd want you to keep that fine ass in here instead, Marissa!" He said with a grin and stood up, walking over to her to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close to him. "Its cold out...The last thing I need is for my only other crewsman to get sick before we even get near a town!" He laughed lightly. "Come join me back in bed...We can relax a bit and I can get you off for a bit." He grinned and began to rub her pussy. "I'll do this all for you."

Back
Top Bottom