Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obediently he turned left, then stopped the car cold.

"Do you know where you're going?" He was smiling, but serious.

Stan at first was surprised when she pulled him in, but he was more than ready now. Tongues played a fun game of cat and mouse since her tongue came into contact.

He unzipped his pants quickly throwing off his shows, letting his pants drop, he pinned her into a wall picking her up. He buried his face into her cleavage, licking and kissing them.

She threw her head back, moaning. For the past hour or more, Beth had been contemplating what it would feel like to take his hard, thick young member in her mouth and pleasure him. She wanted to run her hands over his muscles and feel him respond to her sensual touch.

The intensity of his passion pleased her. As he buried his face between her breasts, her fingers were running through his hair, coaxing him on.

Stan, she moaned, I've been yearning to take you in my mouth. Breathlessly she added just two words. The couch.

The warm kiss, with a bit of tongue, gave him the motivation he needed to keep going.

He put the car in gear and edged forward, his hand on her thigh. She did not pull away.

Stan immediately moved over to the couch sitting down he let her go. He was thick and hard before he even reached the couch knowing what was about to happen.

He needed to be in her now and the mouth was a great option. The fire that was raging inside of him forced him to push her off of him.

Beth knelt in front of the young man, smiling as she gazed at his swollen cock. Gently she cupped his balls in her left hand, wrapping her right hand around the base of his thickness. She then licked the length of his cock, starting from the base, underneath, and working her tongue to the pink head.

His legs spread apart wider as she wrapped her lips around the head, fastening just around the rim and started sucking. A drop of his sweet precum coated her tongue as she took him deeper in his mouth.

Alaine began to feel a little warm and his touch sent a shiver up her spine. "Stop here." They seemed to be in the middle of a forest. With no sign of civilization other than the strip of tar the car had came here by.
Beth sent shockwave after shockwave of pleasure through Stan's body. Her tongue working magic as it made its way up and down his cock.

When her whole mouth was around his head he couldn't believe the pleasure coursing through his body could be caused by this... godess.

His hand went to the top of her head soon controlling her speed and depth. He forced her to start picking up speed his waist soon adding to the rhythm.

By relaxing the back of her throat, Beth was able to take him deeper than either one of them would have imagined. As his hips starting grinding with the rhythm, her hand began to stroke the base of his cock. She was watching him as this intensified, which served both to make it more erotic for him, while allowing her to gauge when he might erupt; her goal was not to waste his seed in her mouth, though that might happen another time.

As he was getting near the very brink she removed her mouth and clasped her hand tight around the base of his cock. His body was writhing with pleasure, but sure enough, he did not come, though a stream of precum flowed as she loosened her grip.

She gave the wet tulip head of his cock a kiss before straddling him, their mouths connecting in wild passion. He was naked, except for his socks; she still had her lingerie on. Those tiny pieces of fabric would be removed only when she was ready for them to be.

He was quickly learning that Beth was in control here.
Andy looked at Alaine quizzically. "Do we get out here, or do we stay in? Seems you're in control here. What's your wish?"

There was a broad smile stretched across his face.

As Beth straddled him, his aching meat was still very sensitive, since she brought him to the edge and then quite. He pulled her into him their tongues colliding in each othere's mouthes, He had one down on her lower back while the other was pulling her head into his.

He could barely wait to see what she had in store for him next.

The passion intensified; from the hardness she felt pressing against her panties, she knew he was wanting more, too.

Their lips still furiously locked, she pulled away long enough to say, How about tasting my pussy again? I'd love to feel your tongue reaching deep inside me, since there's not a steering wheel in our way. Fuck me with your tongue, horny man.

She pulled away, inviting him to undress her.

Alaine got out of the car, "Just follow me." Her voice was a little high and sounded as though she was quite happy. She began to run tauntingly into the forest begging for Andy to follow her.
Stan was mezmerized by Beth gorgeous body, and he quickly went to her aid. Gentle kisses flowing down her neck as he slipped the shoulder straps off. Then putting one hand down her panties rubbing her slowly while the other grabbed her ass pulling her in to him as he gave her another kiss full of tongue, then slowly squatting down as he pulled down her panties.

Beth was so aroused at this moment, her pussy twitched, wanting to be filled... with anything.

As the sheer fabric fell off of her shoulders, she squeezed her breasts together, moaning with pleasure.

She spoke his name longingly as he squatted, his hands sliding the elastic of her panties off of her hips. She stepped out with her right foot, and then her left. She was totally naked now.

Beth parted her legs slightly as she sat back on the couch, the same place she had tasted her friend Anne's pussy not-to-many-hours ago.

Her finger beaconed out some of her silky wetness from her wetness as she invited him.

Taste me, Stan. Fill me with your tongue. I want your mouth to make love to my pussy.

Her legs parted further, a beautiful invitation.

Stan crawled on over to her not thinking twice about her request. He put his head between her legs, with his hands on the outside of legs.

He slowly lapped at her pussy, his tongue barely reaching her soft skin. Then he went in closer sticking his face as close to her as he could get as his tongue suddenly snapped into action flailing about. He would take it out at times and work specifically on the clit only to return to eating her whole entirely.

She was right on the edge.

As his tongue filled her, then stimulated her clit, her shoulders starting rocking from side to side.

She wrapped her legs around his body, her silken skin lying across his bare back.

Fuck... fuck... fuck... she moaned, being carried to another place.

Her fingers grasped clumps of his red hair. Fuck... oh fuck... she cried out, her voice raising in pitch.

Stan, you got to... oh... don't stop... fuck.... I'm gonna cum...

She could barely speak.
"Oh, shit," Andy muttered to himself. He had no idea what this girl had in mind... but he intended to find out.

He snatched the keys from the ignition, and took off after her. She was running lightly, teasingly; he was pursuing her at full speed. In a matter of moments he would catch up to her.

"What... are you... doing?" he called out, breathlessly.

Stan was smothered by her pussy. The more she moaned the faster his tongue lapped at her.

His arms squeezed her legs as the went around his body trying to get in even deeper. Her high voice was like music to his ears that quickly turned him hard again. Only a little more and he was sure she would cum.
As Andy caught up to Alaine she pulled him along, "Only a little farther." She pulled him over a row of brush bringing them to a ledge, directly under them was a lake. The surrounding area was untouched by man leaving a beautiful landscape.

She put her finger in her mouth sexily letting it hang there, "Wanna take a lil swim?" She slowly walked towards him not stopping until she her breast were pressed gently into his chest.

Beth's whole body went hard as the waves of orgasm swept over her, shaking hte entire couch. As she started to cum, she pulled his head even closer to her pussy, hoping she wouldn't suffocate him in the process.

Wave after erotic wave of pleasure swept over until she could stand it no more. She felt like she was floating

As her pussy continued to contract with spasm, she pushed his face away, turning on the couch, her right leg on the back of hte couch.

Get that hard cock in my now, she begged. Fill me while I'm still high, she moaned.
"Fuck, yes," he responded, breathing heavily. "I'm game for anything, as long as you're a part of it."

Her full breasts pressing against him cause an erection to start. He grabbed her, pressing his lips against hers.

Stan licked up as much of her juice as he could as her pussy contracted around him.

As she got up he already knew what to do. Even before she was finished with her sentence his hard cock was already fully inside of her. He didn't really start slow he just started sending himself deeper and deeper into her as their bodies smashed together. Her sweetness around his swollen member sent shivers through his body causing him to spaz periodically, yet still maintain the rhythm he had set.
She did not resist him but rather pulled herself into him. She began pulling his shirt up as her tongue entered his mouth, she began was getting wet just thinking about him touching her. She then began to unzip his pants her hand checking to see if he was as aroused as she was.

There is a time for slow and easy, but on the couch with Beth and Stan was not one of them.

Her pussy virtually swallowed he throbbing cock as her body shook with pleasure as she welcomed him deep inside her.

Her legs wrapped tight around him, pulling him even deeper in as her nails dug into his back.

Oh fuck, she moaned. You feel so good inside me. She never wanted it to end... but as quickly as their high was progressing, she knew the couch would soon shudder under them.
"I thought," Andy said, between kisses, "that we were going to swim..."

But he wasn't objecting. His hands went to her breasts. She was full and firm, and he was growing harder by the moment.

Their tongues continued their sensual dance as his pants fell to the ground.

Stan was coming to his edge. This was much sooner than expected and he didn't want to disappoint her so held back as long as he could. He began fingering her clit while his cock was pounding in and out of her, making sure she would cum. He started feeling the tingle in his meat but refused to cum until she did, though her moans were not helping him in his efforts.
Alaine quickly took off her shirt exposing her breasts, as she apparently thought that this was unneeded when she got dressed this morning. Then taking off her pants she let out a soft moan as Andy touched her breasts arching her back into him.

Yet as her pants fell she stepped back, "Oh but we are..." She winked she quickly flung off her panties towards Andy laughing as she went over the ledge into the lake.

Beth was so close... too close, in fact, to hold back.

Her hips bucked into his as her pussy tremorred with powerful quakes that pulled him in.

She groaned with a sound that would have been painful in any other setting but this.

She grabbed his head and pulled him down to her, their mouths crashing in a passionate exchange as her whole body seemed to tighten around him.

Stan held out a little longer but as her mouth met his he couldn't hold back any longer, letting out a long moan, as the passion flew through his body like shock waves. His hips slammed even harder into hers letting her pussy pull his seed out of him. "Ahhh...Fuck! Beth!"

The pleasure was intense, beyond measure.

Ohhhh yes, she purred. Fuck, yes... fill me... fill me... with your love...

Her hands moved from his head and stroked down his back, causing him to shudder inside him.

She continued to move her hips, stirring her pussy with his still-hard cock, seeking to keep him as hard as possible, as long as possible.

Slight moans continued to escape from her lips. She never tired of being filled by a young lover, as long as they lasted more than 45 seconds.
"Damn!" Andy exclaimed to himself, as he saw her naked body splashing into the water. He wasted no time removing his few remaining pieces of clothing.

In a moment's time, he was in the water beside her, their wet bodies splashing together.

The morning water was cool, and goose pimples popped out all over their bodies. They both shivered involuntarily; her nipples stood out prominently. And clasped her full breasts in his hands as he took her left nipple in his mouth.

A light moan escaped his lips as he swirled his tongue around her.

Her hands sent shocks through Stan wherever she touched him. At first he thought we was done hating himself for that then as her hips moved into his he began to feel renewed vigor. He took her by the waist and once again began to slap his body into hers. He could feel himself begin to swell up inside as as well, he wanted nothing else but to relive the experience he had just a few seconds ago.
The chill in of the water was in perfect contridiction from the fire she felt burn inside of herself. She thrust her hips into him as she felt his tongue swam around her nipple.

She pulled him in closer as her hands went down every ripple of Andy's back. Her hands rubbing his body gently as her hand made it down to his lower back, moaning as he loved her tender nipples.

The cool water had been a momentary slap to his erection, causing him to go just a bit soft. But the sensation of sucking on her breasts chased away the coolness and soon his cock was stronger, harder than ever.

With his right hand, while his left stayed on her breast, he reached for her pubic area, feeling the bumpiness caused by the chill of the water. His middle finger slipped inside of her, causing her to shudder. His index finger joined its partner as he felt her silky wetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom