Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's perfectly fine." Drake says thrusting a little harder.

Blaze soon follows after Memy. "Hello Noel. Alistair." He sits in a chair.

Jirachi crys "Oh please.. my body.. your to big.. " she crys as Drake thrust deeper, farther then he should go

"No.. you can keep going.. I your just hurting my special spot" she rubs her belly were her eye is "I'll feel bad if you don't finish.." She blushes

Drake smiles as he thrusts a few more times before cumming in her. "Jir? What happens if you happen to have a child from me?" He asks, breathing heavily.

Alistair didn't let himself be put off by the feel of the vine rubbing at his groin through his pants. "I'm glad you like it," he said,m attention drawn to Memy as she entered the room, and he nodded in response to her question, shifting a bit to accommodate her as well, though she was soaked. "Yeah." Then Blaze entered the room that was rapidly becoming crowded. "Hey Blaze," he added.

Jirachi looks away "I.. don't.. know." pulls away from him and rubs her belly eye "It would be special but, I'll have to hide it. My mom hid me in sanctuary it'll a few years ago. that's when I woke up"

Memy sits up and grabs up Noel "Noel.. Al I got news.. I'm getti g married" She kisses Noel

Noel wriggles out of her sis's arm "Stop.. your kidding.. you get married? I.. I don't believe it" she sits up with her hands on her hips

"We'd have to go there to have our child if we did have one?" Drake asks.

"Wait wouldn't that make Noel my sister too?" Blaze asks.

(Lol.. )
Jirachi nods "Sanctuary is a great place. I hope I don't have a baby.. I don't know if I'm ready" she looks at him then grabs her robe "I'm kinda cold"

Memy giggles "Yeah Blaze.. noel.. you ok?"

Noel looks ar her body "I.. feel funny.. let me rest.." she moans balling up
Josh walks around trying to find his friend "Mom! Dad!..." he calls out not seeing them at all today

Jirachi nods "A bit.. but I'm always cold.." she snuggles into him

Memy looks at Blaze "I hear Josh calling.." she leaves and finds him "Josh " she kisses him as they head to the kitchen

"Mom.. I'm hungry.. where's dad?" he said as Memy gave him a sandwich and they started to eat
Noel wines a bit "Oh.. no.. it.. hurts.." she crys a bit

Jirachi slowly falls asleep

Noel pushes them "Get.. out! please.." her vines pushes them out of her room, locking it too

(I'm guessing it's that she's not taking the marriage thing well.)

Drake decides to stay awake, incase anyone tries to come into the room.

Blaze has a look of confusion as he goes to where Memy and Josh are at. "Hey josh. How was your day?" He asks. He then gives Memy a look that says she should check up on her sister.

Memy looks at him and kisses Josh's cheeks "I'm go see.." Memy gets up and leave them

"Dad.. I.. met a friend.. but I haven't seen her all day.." he smiles at Blaze's before grabbing his paw "Lets go play dad.. please"

Alistair was about to protest, worried about Noel possibly being hurt and him not having noticed (Which would hardly be good for his job prospects), but before he could do so he found himself shoved out the door. He sighed, wondering what was wrong, but when he saw Memy come back he nodded, and went off to where he had been before, figuring she would have it well in hand.

"Hey," Alistair replied, sitting down, though he wasn't much paying attention to anything at the moment. He didn't see the appeal of the show himself, but he didn't exactly hate it either. He'd tolerate being in the same room as it, if for a little bit.

Josh pulls his dad into his room "Want to play some CoD dad?" he hands him a control and sits on his beanbag chair

Reta looks at him then turns the t.v to the news channel and they hear the storm is going to get worse "I'm.. sorry.. sir" she looks him in the eyes "I.. I'm just upset with myself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom