Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy moved her paw faster as she closed her eyes.. and with each pump she squeaked a bit "Oh... " she wimpers as pre started to leak and coat her paw fur. Memy's tail moved from between her legs to show off her wetness

Alistair stayed where he was, trying to keep from getting turned on by the show that was being put on for him. trying, and tarting to fail. His rubbing hands began to move lower, hands swirling in circles as they moved towards her rear and tail. Anything to make her feel better after all, so she wouldn't think she was worthless. He kissed her again, this time seeking her lips as she worked her length.

Memy moans and squeaks a bit as she paws her cock faster. She watches him rub her.. and lower he went "Please..." she spreads her legs a bit more letting him see her pink slit. Memy wimpers as she humps her own paw "Going.. to cum Alistair.." she crys

Running out of the theatre Chris notices he has lost Memy, cursing up a storm he stomps off sending shocks out, furious he looks for someone he can vent in, or on.

Alistair kept a warm expression as he listened to the symphony of moans and squeaks that Memy let forth as she pushed herself towards a climax. Hearing her plea, he nodded in agreement, his hands running from the base of her tail to her thighs, tracing circles with his thumbs as he rubbed her thighs, slowly, teasingly making their way to her pink slit where they began to rub and work needy flesh. "Alright," he replied as she warned him, hands not ceasing in their motion.

Memy crys a bit as she starts to moan "Ch..ri..s.." she wimpers as ropes of white, creamy sperm squirts out of her cock and landing on her face and chest.. covering her four little breast. After a moment of rest she nuzzles and then rolls off him. Memy started to clean herself as she looks up to him "Don't tell.. anyone.. I needed it.. and the rules say you need a Card to do.. that do that with me.." she said not wanting to get well raped by randoms because Alistair gor one free pass to make her cum.

Alistair was a bit off put as she cried out Chris's name when she climaxed, a bit of cum landing on him as well. But he didn't mind that much. He smiled warmly as she rolled off of him and began cleaning herself. "Don't worry. You can trust me," he replied with a nod, rising as well and taking off his shirt, showing his well toned chest muscles. "I'll be going now." He headed for the door, assuming Memy was fine now.

Walking around still mad but not as bad he heads off towards the mansion. His crystal blue eyes shinning in the sun as he reaches the doors

It was mid afternoon as Memy was sleeping in her bed.. she had her paw in her mouth as she kick her feet from a dream she was having.

"Deres a shak bish, run...hahah~" Swagger, or rather 'Swaggalicious' as it now 'named' itself was progressing around the mansion, progressing rather slowly. The Sliggoo was looking around, again with no care in the world, even with its androgynous appearance

Walking into the mansion Chris decides to check on Memy, as he walks he heard Swagger, and he does his utmost best to avoid that strange character for now. Once that was done Chris knocks on Memy's door this time knocking "Hey Mems can I come in?"

Having left Memy behind, Alistair finished his rounds before heading to the gym, doing a few laps around the track and then working on the weight machines. He got himself up to a nice sweat, muscles burning as they flexed and rippled. He was glad he was a Rhydon. He hummed along with the music as he worked out, just enjoying the day and his break. Finally, he finished up, wiping off his face with a towel as he wen to take a shower.

Memy yawns as she sat up "Come in.. chris..." she said rubbing her eye. she was still upset at Swagger but wantd to forget it

Chris walks in slowly and sits on the edge of her bed. "Hey Mems how are you?" Chris asked smiling as he slowly laid down next to her and kissed her nosex

(Nose? or nosex?)
Memy licks her paws and cubbles on Chris "I.. ok." she said closeing her eyes and sucking her paw like a little girl. she flicks her tail on the bed

(Nose silly phone xD )

Chris wraps his paws around Memy and cuddles her back. Hugging her he sighs "that is good, you had me worried a bit you know?" He asks now nuzzling the side of her cheek

Memy press up hard onto him as she crys "I.. feel like everyone here just to.. get money from sex." Memy wimpers into his chest fur. "I.. am to scared to go outside.. I get called names from people I wish to befriend.. " she crys

"Hey hey now you don't need to worry Memy I am here for you. I always have been, and if anyone is trying to make money you just have to let Alistair or I know we will set them straight" Chris said tightening his arms around Memy.

Memy pressed her groin onto him.. her sheath rubing on his "Chris.. stay in my bed.. with me.." she said kissing him on the nose.

"Of course Memy, " Chris whispered softly kissing her nose back, rubbing back on her a bit. His sheath hardening quicker, and he can feel it, he blushes. "Don't worry about that we can just lay here and cuddle Memy" he said giggling almost, as his cock starts to grow out

Memy's own barbed cock hardened and slid out of her sheath too "Chris.. I cannot.. control myself.. I want you.." she said rubing their cocks together

"I want you too Memy, tell me what you want?" Chris asked feeling their cocks rubing, his head with hers, but his is a bit larger, hers is longer. Chris moves his paw and starts to gently stroke Memy

Memy squeaks a bit as she kisses him for a few.. her barbs feel like spikes as he rubs her "Ride.. me.. " she said humping his hand

"Of course, " Chris said cooly as he gets on too of her gently and kisses her deeply. "Which hole?" Chris asked as he grinds on her more, his cock fully hard, as he grinds on heir his cock rubs hers

"Chris.. take my cock.. I want you to ride it.. so badly.." she crys her paw jerks him off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom