Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

He placed his hand on her back gently leading her deep into the park as they reached the back of the park taking a deep breath. They soon reached the forests edge and he led her deep inside they had been walking for nearly 2 miles when he stopped at the edge of a clearing leaning his back against a tree. He closed his eyes most would not have thought anything of it but she would easily be able to tell he was having a memory. He then walked a short ways into the clearing taking a soft breath he knelt down his fingers playing in the dirt.

"You gave me your past... I thought you should know mine... Leighton and i had been together for nearly 2 years when she was killed. The man who was competing with me for her affection turned her in out of spite that i got the girl. " He turned looking up at her the pain both physical and emotional showed in his eyes his arm was killing him but this was more important. "It took me 2 years to be able to speak again 3 years to start functioning again." He spoke softly having not told anyone this before the only ones knowing where his parents.

"9 years after her death...I met a In... Native American in these woods while i was deer hunting... He sold me his bow and arrows. 3 days later... i used it to kill the man who turned in Leighton I did everything i could to make it looked like an Indian did it. When i got home i burned the bow and all the evidence threw his rifle in the river so it looked like it was stolen. " He stared at her she was the only person other then himself who knew what happened in this clearing he looked at her heart broken. "I widowed a woman who had done nothing to me and took 3 kids father from them. " He had no clue why he was telling her this but for some reason he felt like he had to tell her that.

They walked for two miles. She wondered where exactly he was taking her. The deeper into the forests they went, the more she was thinking that he was going to kill her. She had no idea at how ironic that sounded until they got to the clearing and he stopped. Watching him, she listened as he began to explain about his past, about the thing that seemed to shame him so much, even all these years later. Her thought was so ironic. Indeed it was.

But she pushed it aside. Once he was done, she went to him and put her hand on his chest, over his heart where it seemed to be covered by the brace he was wearing. She stared there for a long while until she finally saw that his entire shouler was covered with a metal brace because of his injury. She then looked up at him and bit her lower lip. "We've both been through so much pain. But your's has been for centuries..." She whispered. In an instant, she was starting to wrap her mind around the idea of just how much pain he had endured, how many lives he had gone through and the fact that he was still able to live now. Then she went and hurt him, adding to his list of grievances. She was surprised he was still alive.

"I don't know what to say..." But in her eyes, there was no judgement. What he just shared with her was no monstrous story. That man got his just desserts and while it wasn't fair to his wife and kids, it wasn't right at all that he turned in Leighton just because she chose Nathan over him.

He stood and shook his head lightly seeming to place what ever feelings he had and stuff them back into the bottle had placed them in so long ago. He got up silently placing his hand on her back leading her back out of the forest slowly he remained silent. He did not know what he was doing here he promised to never come back here late last year he sighed taking a deep breath as they reached the park. He turned to face her letting out a soft sigh as he paused turning to face her. "There are only 2 ways a guy can take what has happened with what you told me. " He took a deep breath wincing a bit locking his eyes on hers sincerity filling his eyes. "Run for the hills. Or tap on the breaks and stay with you take it slowly and make sure your not falling into the same pattern. We are going to to take things slow nothing sexual for now i want to prove to you that is not what im here for. " He said softly letting out a soft sigh looking into her eyes his hand taking hers squeezing it gently.

As they walked out of the clearing and out of the forest, she looked at him, biting her lower lip. When he gave the two ultimatums as what a guy would do after learning about her, she swallowed hard, incredibly scared. She knew it. He didn't want her. He judged her for her sexual and skanky past and that was that. But when he said he wanted to stay, she bit her lower lip. Nodding slowly, she crossed her arms over her chest, swallowing hard. "You think of me differently now, don't you? You once saw me as this girl you fell for but now you can't stop seeing a skank? Just tell me the truth." All she wanted was the truth since she had promised that was what she was going to give him too. The truth. No more lies.

"You promised me you were not that girl anymore and if i am ever going to trust you again i have to trust you now. I think no differently of you today then i did the day i met you. And i want you to feel the same way about me... that is why im consciously telling you im not having sex with you for a while no matter what. You can come over and spend the night when ever you want but i want to prove to you im not saying i love you to get laid. " He stared into her eyes squeezing her hand gently looking to her with extreme confidence.

Leigh nodded slowly, swallowing hard. "I never thought that in the first place with you but if that is what you want." She said softly, taking her hand slowly from him, crossing her arms over her chest. "And you don't have to prove anything to me. I never doubted you." She said quietly, looking up at him. "But like I said, if that's what you want." She said quietly. "We'll progress in time." Then hopefully they could truly and really start to trust each other. Though her trust on him never wavered. He didn't give her a reason to.

"You need me to set anything up back there to make getting into my room any easier?" He slipped his hand onto her back leading her back to where he had found her. He wanted noting less then to hold back the physical part of their relationship but he needed to prove ... to both of them he was not in this for the sex. It was hard for him to think that after how lost he had gotten after being hurt by her after the most amazing passionate day of his life. He wanted the excitement to fade a bit and see if the love was real or just adrenaline.

As they walked towards to where he found her, she looked at him, smiling gently. "Oh no no. It's fine. It's really not a trouble to get up there. It's really easy. Plus I feel all stealth like a ninja when I can get up there without making a noise." She laughed a bit. It seemed okay to be joking about again. Made things far less tense and more free-will and free-spirited. She really was okay with them taking things slowly in the physical area of their relationship.It probably really would make things better in time because then they'd both know how either of them truly feel about each other and that it's not for sex. Though she was sure how she felt about him. All she wanted was for things to go back to normal.

"I wonder how your mom would feel about you crashing at my place from time to time?" He spoke softly having no clue she had told her about them having sex to his knowledge. He smiled his arm slipping around her pulling her lightly into him not thinking the back of his hand was pressing against her breast. "So where were you going off to should i let you go and get there or can i come with you?" He said with a soft nervousness staring t her bighting his lip gently.

She wasn't sure whether or not she should tell him that she ended up telling her mom about them having sex. Looking up at him, she shook her head. "I don't think so. I mean I think she approves of you." She nodded. "So it will be fine, as long as I give her a heads up that is." She nodded. Looking down at his hand that was around her, she could feel it against her breast. It wasn't obvious but she could feel it and wasn't sure if she should say anything. "I was just going to the mall. You're more than welcome to come. I'd love the company. My mom and I were going to go spend like crazy. But she got called in so she told me to go have fun." She said softly. "Do come." She started walking backwards, pulling his hand, hoping he'd say yes.

He nodded he had no where to go for the rest of the day or for the next couple for that matter. He groaned thinking about how he had acted and how stupid he was being. He smiled holding her hand as she lead him towards the mall looking over at her bumping his shoulder into hers a bit. "I am sorry she got called in to work. You know ... your more then welcome to come over for dinner if you want... we always have left overs anyways. " He smiled softly looking over at her wondering what she would think about spending more time with him. "Unless you would rather sneak in every time you wanted to come hang out. "He laughed softly looking over at her giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Suddenly it seemed like all the tension between them was slowly dwindling down. They were able to laugh again. She was able to look at him without feeling so nervous and he seemed to be able to look at her and not see her breaking his heart. Smiling gently, she bit her lower lip, shrugging a bit. "I hate to say that I'm used to it but it's true." She said quietly. "As for dinner, I'd love to. Just as long as your parents don't know that I hurt their son. Then I may just stick with sneaking into your room to avoid....awkward moments." She laughed a bit. She wouldn't mind sneaking into his room just to see him outside of school. There was a thrill to it and she always loved to climb things. Made her feel ninja sometimes, especially if she did it flawlessly.

He smiled brightly looking at her gently lifting her arm up and slipping his arm around her as the entered the mall. Her arm pulled gently across her stomach their hands locked on her side his arm crossing her back. Smiling he walked aimlessly threw the mall wondering exactly what she had planned for the day. " So what you got planned for your day of shopping on mummies and daddies dime?" He laughed softly leaning and kissing her cheek letting out a soft wince at the uncomfortable twist. He was growing to long for day when his shoulder did not hurt so badly.

As they walked into the mall, she smiled as his arm found comfortable rest around her and she looked at him. "Well...I was thinking of getting some new clothes and maybe some..." She blushed at just thinking of it but she really needed some. "Bras and panties..." she giggled a little bit. It was funny; they'd just agreed to taking it slower and here she was needing to buy some bras and panties, and what better place than Victoria's Secret especially when she had quite a few hundred in that card? She looked at him, wondering what he'd have to say to that; what kind of look would he give her?

"Sounds fine to me I don't get embarrassed easily. " He smiled at her looking into her eyes leaning in giving her a soft gentle kiss on the cheek. "So you not going to dinner? Is that what i got out of all the rambling back there i got a bit confused... blame the pain!" He said with a laugh the pain was already getting better it hurt much less today then it did yesterday and he guessed by the time he went back to school he would be okay. Even if the doctor said he had to wear the damn brace for a month. On the bright side he could start practicing again in three weeks as long as he promised to be careful.

She felt relieved. He didn't judge her. If anything, that's what she'd be most afraid of now. Looking at him, she laughed a bit. "Um, sure, I'd love to. Chances are Mum and Dad won't be home until late, given their track record, so it should be fine." She smiled softly. "Besides, that means I'll get to spend more time with you and drive you into world of pain by giving you the worst massages possible." She grinned, bouncing her eyebrows. It was actually quite the opposite; she gave really good massages.

"You going to crash over tonight?" He said softly before shaking his head as she talked about hurting him with a massage. He let out a soft sigh the thought of a massage felt great right now let along how good it would feel to get one. "Okay your more then welcome to abuse me with a massage but! I get to return the favor when i get my right hand back. " He laughed playfully longing for use of his hand again it had only been one day and he was already so horny not able to release his stress. Why couldn't he have hurt his shoulder before they slept together and caused his body to crave her.

"Would that be okay?" She asked softly. As they arrived at a clothing store, she walked in, needing some new jeans and a few long sleeved shirts. Looking at him, she laughed a bit. Then an idea hit her. She pressed her hands to his chest gently and looked up at him innocently. "What if I said I happen to give the best massages? Would what you do in return be good or bad?" Though somehow, she was sure that regardless of the pain or not, she'd still get something torturous in return.

"I guess that would depend on your definition of good and bad." He laughed softly leaning in and kissing her tenderly as he looked around the shop. Smiling he pulled her closer to his side as he milled threw the store taking a long look at everything around the store. His mind wandered on what things she might like trying to think over the bit of her style he knew. On the down side he had not had the chance to snoop on her closet to see her taste. If there was a good side to her taking him shopping with her was he would learn all of her sizes so he could buy her things later.

Checking out a pair of skinny jeans, she pulled it and then looked back at him, grinning a little bit. "Well what did you have in mind?" She turned her back to him again and continued on scoping through the jeans, at least picking up four of them, two of them the standard jean color, the third black and the fourth gray. She'd stop by either Torrid or Hot Topic for some colored jeans. "Do these look okay?" She asked, showing him the dark blue one and the light blue one, followed by the other two, not yet sure if she should try them on.

"A lot of things actually just relaxing and doing some mental dress up. " He smiled looking at her as she held out the jeans imagining them on her. " Yea they all look great as long as their your size. " He smiled leaning in kissing her cheek taking the jeans in his good arm. He made sure to take mental note of the exact sizes so he could pick things out later. He had always been a big fan of pampering women he cared about and now he had more things he could get the woman he loved. "Having fun shopping hun?"

"Mental dress up?" She asked, raising a brow. As he confirmed her choice on the jeans, she was about to take them from his hands since she didn't want to burden him with holding them. But he seemed okay with it so she went with it. She never had someone care for her this much that they'd actually hold her clothes. It was odd and almost wrong...but she cuold deal. She picked out a few long sleeved tops that would probably do justice to her chest area--not her fault she happened to be well endowed in that area--and then took the jeans from him. "Okay, so I'm going to go try these on and I'll do a fashion show for you. Each of these tops goes with one of these jeans." She smiled softly. "Sound good?"

He blushed a bit as she called him on his mental dress up and blushed a bit more when she offered to give him a private fashion show. He smiled and nodded and leaned in pressing his lips to hers before walking her over to the dressing room standing next to the door. For a few long moments he wondered if he could go inside but remembered he promised to take it slow. Besides he needed to learn to think with his brain not his dick even if it was speaking louder.

Kissing him back gently, she then kissed his blushed cheeks and took his hand, going towards the dressing room, not mentioning anything more about his mental dressing up. But when he stood next to the room, she peeked in and then smiled at him, pulling him in. "It's a private fashion show for a reason. Not meant for others." She said softly, shutting the door. It was a nice sized dressing room so they'd have plenty of room. Plus, he'd be able to sit. Once he was, she put the clothes up on the hanger, planning to not be sexy in what she would do since she didn't want him to think she was trying to take things fast. Besides, it's not like he'd be seeing anything he hadn't seen before.

She slipped her shoes off and then took her shirt off, wearing a simple one colored bra. it was almost as if the fates knew she would be putting on a private fashion show for him since she didn't wear any sex undergarments. Luckily for the both of them. She pointed to the four shirts. "Which one first?" There was a black and white striped one, a dark emerald green v-neck, a black one no neck, and a simple white one with blue blending into the sleeves very nicely.

He smiled and shifted a bit hoping for her to be both super sexy and not at the same time. He knew no matter what she did he was going to be turned on seeing her stomach would be enough. When she asked him which he would prefer he placed his finger on the green one and leaned back on the small bench in the back. His mind wandering back to football trying to block out the thoughts he was having not having sex with her was going to be very difficult. He took a deep breath moving a bit to mask any changes that occur because of seeing her nearly nude.

Back
Top Bottom