Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Winston bit tilted his head to the side, reaching up to stroke a stray hair out of her face. "Well, I always knew I didn't want kids while my father was alive. I didn't want his hands on them in any way... But now, I mean, it doesn't sound so bad," he admitted, shrugging, "I wouldn't mind a couple kids, now that they are unable to be harmed by my father. And to be honest, I'm not getting any younger." He smirked at that, gently rubbing her back as he spoke. Maybe, just maybe, he could get her mind off of being fired with the idea of a baby."

Annabel rolled her eyes. "You know you love that cat," she said, rinsing off. Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and started to dry off. A smile spread across her face. "Well, I couldn't think of a better house warming gift... And rescuing one would be ideal." She wrapped a towel around her hair and walked back into the bedroom to fetch her clothes. It would be a long day of supervising the remodeling of the house, but she knew it would be worth it. A new house might be what Rhys needs in order to open up to her a bit more.

Nyx smiled, turning her head a little as he brushed her hair back, pressing a kiss to his palm. “Hm, kids wouldn’t be so bad. I mean, I’ll most likely be restricted to desk duty if I manage to keep my job, and that’s not difficult or dangerous for a baby…”She said sounding thoughtful, brightening a little at the idea of a baby, and just like he wanted, she was momentarily side tracked from her hearing by the idea of his having his kid. Smirking a little at him she raised a eyebrow, shifting a little in his lap.”How about we start getting to work on that kid now?”She muttered, leaning down to kiss him.

“I do not.”Rhys grumbled as he washed off and heading out into the bedroom to dry off. “Well, the pound does have a website. You could look while we’re supervising, and figure out which one you want, or at least get a idea.”he said smiling as he pulled on some jeans and a sweater, looking pleased despite his whining about the dog, that they were getting it.

Winston laughed a bit and kissed her hand, his hands running up her back. "Well, you're more eager than I thought you would be," he admitted. His cock was pressing against her thigh, and his hands moved to lift her up enough to direct it toward her entrance. With a sigh, he pushed her down onto his length and moaned. "Oh, yea... That's nice," he sighed, leaning his head back on the edge of the tub.

Annabel put on a sweater and a pair of jeans before following him out to the truck. After getting coffee and getting to the house, Annabel sat on the floor in the middle of the master bedroom and opened her lap top. "How's everything going on down there?" she asked him raising her eyebrows, "When are they thinking the house should be done?"

Nyx smiled a little, blushing softly as she looked down at him as she slid onto him, “Hm, well I would like kids while you’re young enough to enjoy having them, old man.”She teased him a little leaning down to kiss him slowly as she rested her hands on his shoulder, using the leverage to ride him slow and easy, taking her time making love to her husband, enjoying the act. And when she came it was a gently breaking of pleasure over her body, her pussy clamping tightly around him as she trembled in his arms.

Rhys smiled a little as he looked around, “Its good. They’ve gotten a good start on the windows, the hardest part is getting the windows out, its not that hard to replace them.”he said smiling a little as he sat down with her, having every intiention of going to help the guys get the windows put in, but for the moment wanting to talk to her, because he knew in a few weeks he was going to be busy with his own research, and she was starting classes. Wanting to enjoy the few quiet moments. “In a few hours. The longest part is what they’re doing now, the windows will go back in fairly quickly.”

Winston groaned, his cum forcefully spurting up and inside of her when she orgasmed around him. "Oh, yea..." he moaned, biting his lip as he rode out the pleasure she was giving him.

After a few moments of heavy panting, Winston looked up at her and smiled. "Come on," he murmured, "Let's go to the bedroom and lounge around before we have to go." He leaned up and kissed her cheek before shifting to get them both out of the large bathtub.

Annabel grinned. "Perfect," she said, "I called the painters. They will come in and do some painting tomorrow and the next day. I also called someone about fencing in a portion of the back yard for a dog. You know, a place for it to run around and chase squirrels." She smirked and leaned in to him, kissing him softly. "Anything I'm forgetting?"

Nyx whined snuggling into his chest, “No, lets just stay here.”She grumbled resting her head on his chest smiling slightly before sighing, slipping out of his arms to get dressed. “You two done cheering each other up?”Connor said smirking amused as he leaned back in the bed watching the two of them, but looking more relaxed as he realized they were indeed more at ease at the hearing they were about to go to. While him and Winston couldn’t go in with her, they’d be close by, ready to pick up the pieces if she indeed did get fired.

“Hm, maybe putting bosley out in the yard to let the mutt chase?”He said looking amused before shaking his head,”No… well, we’ll have to stop and get dog food, and a dog bed, because I’ll be damned if I share my bed with a dog AND a cat.”He said smiling as he kissed her again.

Winston kissed Nyx as she got out of the car, waving her "goodbye" before Connor moved to the passenger seat. He was worried about her, of course, because he knew exactly what was going to happen. It was just hard to think that she was most likely going to resent him for it. "You thinks she'll be okay?"

He pulled into a parking spot that was just a few feet away from both a coffee shop and the park. After they both grabbed a cup of coffee, they began to walk down the path that went around the park. It was a pretty day, with snow surrounding them. Winston was so deep in his thoughts, that he had not thought to ask a guard to come with them for protection. He just assumed that no one would come to find him in Washington D.C.

A gun shot could be heard, and before Winston knew what was happening, he was thrown on his back due to the impact. There were screams and gasps of panic heard all around him, and after a moment, he realized that it was he himself who had been shot - once in the shoulder, and once in the stomach. It all happened so fast, that he didn't feel hardly any pain before passing out when his head hit the concrete.

“I think you underestimate your wife. She loves you, more then she could ever love the job.”Connor said looking vaguely amused though he to was worried as he sipped his coffee. Barely having time to respond when Winston fell, so startled that he stared down at his lover for a long moment before he could get his mind together enough to start trying to help. Crouching down he glanced up at one of the other walkers in the park, the two working ot save winston’s life even as he dialed on his cell phone.

Nearly a day later, and harrowing one at that connor gave Winston a sickly tired smile as he blinked awake, “Hey, win.”He muttered shifting holding winston’s hand, for once not caring if anyone saw as he sat at winston’s bedside, two chairs pushed together, and the woman sleeping in connor’s lap looked uncomfortable and pained, but after being sedated she’d been calm enough that she’d allowed connor to sooth her to sleep. Though even through the drugs nyx had become extremely upset at being more then a few feet away from Winston, having chosen to sleep awkwardly in the chair next to connor instead of getting her own bed.

”Are you coherent?”connor said smiling slightly, because Winston had woken before, but hadn’t been truly aware of anything going on around him, as the painkillers and his own body fought to keep the man alive. But connor looked relieved to see him awake, holding Winston's hand even as he stroked nyx's hair as she slept hunched over in his lap.

Winston blinked a few times, looking pale and uncomfortable. For the first time, the man didn't look as strong as he always did. He looked tired and in pain, barely able to move. In fact, it took a great deal of effort to fight through the pain meds enough to squeeze Connor's hand back. "Uh, yea," he grumbled, his voice raspy, "What happened?" His eyes looked around the hospital room before settling on Nyx. He frowned at her position, knowing she had to be uncomfortable. "Fuck, I feel like death."

Annabel sat in the waiting room with Rhys, allowing the other three a bit of privacy. Her arms were around Rhys, letting him lay across a couple of the chairs with his head against the her chest. Gently, she stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. She knew how hard it was on him to think he might lose his brother, and it hurt her to know that he was in so much emotional pain.

Connor winced a little at his voice, tugging his hand away long enough to get a small glass of water with a straw, holding it up for the other man to take a drink, knowing his throat had to be thirsty.”well, at least you look how you feel.”Connor joked, though it sounded flat and strained, “You were shot. Shoulder and stomach, nearly bled out before we got you here.”Connor said looking shaken, for a man who’d dealt in more death and crime then most normal people, seeing his lover hurt had shaken him horribly.

Even more nyx’s reaction had undone his careful control. Gently shaking nyx’s shoulder he watched the drugged woman stir, a small smile curling his lips as she looked up, “Wha?Is he awake?”Nyx muttered her words slurring just a tad bit as she fought her own drugs to be aware, sitting up quickly, blinking as the world spun around her for a moment, wincing as her body protested at the awkward way she’d been sleeping, looking at Winston.”Win?”She muttered, barely able to believe he was still alive. Despite sleeping and drugged, the woman looked hollowed out and on the verge of collapse. The emotional strain of nearly losing him having broken her more then it had connor, broken her because she’d lost everything before, she couldn’t stand losing him.

Rhys stirred a little at her kiss, blinking slowly as he looked up at her. “Did anything happen?”He muttered raising a hand, rubbing a hand over his face, waking himself up needing to know if the woman had news, looking worried and scared at the idea of something happening to Winston, fear of losing him choking him.

Winston coughed, and the motion made him groan in pain. His jaw clenched a bit, but even through his pain, he reached up to touch Nyx's cheek. "Hey, Sweetheart," he whispered, frowning a bit. It hurt him to see her look this way - drugged, scared, and uncomfortable. All of it made Winston feel guilt. "I'm here." He swallowed hard, wanting to ask about her hearing, but not knowing how to bring it up. Even during his time of pain, he felt guilty about her getting fired over him. "You okay?"

Annabel looked tired, but aware. She nodded. "He woke up a few minutes ago, but he's in a lot of pain," he murmured, "But he's alive." Sitting up, she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "They said to give him a little while to become more aware before going to see him. The doctor doesn't want him put through much stress or excitement right now." Biting her lip, she tilted her head to the side and studied her lover. "Are you okay, baby?"

Nyx smiled a little, “Hey.”she muttered relief showing in her face gently taking his hand, making him lay his hand down, knowing it had to hurt to move, slipping her hand into his, needing the touch to reassure herself that he really was alive. Flushing a little at his words she nodded, looking away. “I’m fine.”She muttered before looking up at him again, not about to admit that she’d walked out in the middle of her hearing despite being ordered to stay, to come to the hospital the moment connor had called. She didn’t care, all she cared about was making sure he was okay. “She really is. Well. Kinda. She’s drugged, which is a interesting thing, seems your wife loves you enough to completely lose her mind.”connor teased Winston, though his eyes sad, because his wife was that insane in love with connor to, but sarah really was insane, not just panicked at the idea of losing him. Nyx would be okay, Winston would be okay, he’d make sure they were okay.

Rhys smiled relieved, closing his eyes as he sat up, “Good. I mean, that he’s alive, not that he’s in pain.”He said blushing a little before nodding. “we’ll wait. Let nyx and connor have some time.”He said because it had scared him even more to see two people who were always so calm, totally lose their minds over Winston being hurt. It’d scared him badly. Smiling at her tiredly he nodded, “I’m fine. How about you?”He said worried about her as he looked her over.

Winston smiled at the two of them, squeezing Nyx's hand. His thumb rubbed against her wedding ring. "I love you," he murmured, swallowing hard, "I'm sorry for scaring you... Now lean down and kiss me." He gave her a smirk, then looked over at Connor. It made him feel safe to know that Nyx had the other man there for her - the man who apparently helped save his life. He always wanted to know that if something happened, she had someone to take care of her. "Does Rhys know?"

Annabel smiled softly and stroked his hair out of his face. "I'm okay," she whispered, "I'm just concerned for you... I had never seen you as upset as you were last night." Her head tilted to the side, studying him. It made her nervous to see him this torn apart. The poor man was so close to his older brother, looking to him like a father, and Annabel was sure that he'd never recover from his death.

“I love you to.”She smiled at him, shrugging a little, blushing because she’d had such a strong reaction to nearly losing him. “Well, I scared you a few weeks ago, so I guess we’re even.”She said smiling before leaning over to kiss him softly before sitting down again, holding his hand. Connor smiled a serious look on his face for once, watching Winston before nodding. “He’s out sleeping in the waiting room, Annabel wanted to give us some privacy.”Connor said smiling at him.

“Oh. Well. Its not every day Winston nearly dies.”He muttered looking down, trying to stay calm and not worried at the very idea of being without Winston. Swallowing hard he sighed softly, looking at her. “How about we go get some food for us all, maybe then Winston’ll be awake and we can see how he is.”He muttered.

Winston swallowed and nodded. "I want to see him," he said, desperate to make sure his younger brother was okay. If someone came after Winston, why wouldn't they come after Rhys? At least, that's what he was worried about.

Annabel smiled and nodded, "Sure," she murmured, "Let's get some food down at the burger place across the street." Leaning in, she kissed his cheek and moved to get her coat. "If you'd like, you can go see him, and I'll get the food? I'm pretty sure I can handle getting a few burgers on my own."

Nyx smiled a little as she kissed him again,”I’ll go get him.”She muttered looking him over before moving to get up. Heading for the door as she stepped outside. “you better live skarsgard, I never want to go through that again.”Connor muttered glancing at him, looking amused as he leaned down to kiss him.

“Rhys?Win wants to see you.”Nyx said smiling as she looked at the two. Glancing at Annabel he frowned a little.”Take a guard with you.”Rhys said looking at Annabel, willing to let her go, but not without company. Nyx nodded a little smiling at Annabel tiredly, still a little slow and sedated herself. “Be careful.And hurry back.”She said smiling a little before rushing back after rhys as the man hurried to winston’s room, for once, so distracted from annabel’s safety by the need to make sure Winston was okay.

Winston smirked and kissed him back. "Oh, did I manage to scare you for once? I thought you never got scared," he said, then looked up when he younger brother walked in. He nodded to Rhys and offered him a weak smile. The man was in pain, and he was tired. However, he looked quite relieved to know Rhys was safe. After all, in ways, he looked to his brother like a father would a son. There was no one, not even Nyx and Connor, that Winston truly loved more. Sure, he loved Connor and Nyx very much. But Rhys was different.

"Hey," he said, "You okay?"

“I don’t,but you managed it this time.”Connor grumbled looking at the man. Rhys swallowed his shoulders slumping at the sight of his brother, alive, and while in pain, still well. The relief of seeing him alive relaxed his whole body. “I should be asking you that.”Rhys said looking him over worriedly moving over to the edge of the bed, offering a small smile. “I’m fine, and Annabel to. We were just at the house getting it ready, when connor called.”he said looking a little pale and shaken as he sat down next to the bed, slipping a hand into winston’s, squeezing.

Winston squeezed his brother's hand. "Don't worry about me," he said, "You didn't think I'd leave you high and dry, did you? I'd never do that. I'll always be here for you." He smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Where's Annabel? You didn't leave her at home, did you? Until we figured out who did this, everyone needs to stay together." He shifted around and winced in pain, turning to Connor. "Will you get the nurse to bring me some more medicine?"

“No not really,but you worried me that you would.”he said smiling a little frowning at him. Because it worried him to see Winston hurt. Winston just wasn’t supposed to get hurt, his inner teenager demanded, having once thought the man was invincible, this shook him badly. Looking as connor went to get a nurse he smiled a little shaking his head.”No. Her and nyx went to get food from across the street. Didn’t want to eat hospital food.”he said offering a small smile.

Winston nodded his head. "Good," he said, then shifted enough to let the nurse give him his pain medication. With in a few seconds, he was back to being drowsy with his eyes half opened.

Annabel returned with the food, smiling at everyone as she sat in on a nearby table. "Hungry?" she asked, leaning up to kiss Rhys' cheek.

Rhys nodded looking amused and pleased as the women came in, looking pleased that they were back, relaxing. “oh yea.”he muttered smiling as they started to eat, all being quiet so Winston could get some rest.

A few days later connor smiled slightly at the sight of the man sitting up on the bed, amused that he’d kicked nyx out because she was so fussy and hovering over him as they got ready to go. “You know, you’re going to need help walking. Are you so sure you don’t want her in here helping you?”He said knowing what was really bothering the man, more then nyx fussing, it was because he knew Winston felt guilty. While they hadn’t talked about the hearing, he had a feeling Winston knew that she’d walked out once she knew he was hurt. Nyx herself hadn’t really had time to realize that she had indeed thrown away the chance to keep her job, in the need to keep her husband, but it would sink in soon enough.

Rhys winced looking at Annabel as they walked in the house, having come home to make sure things were ready for Winston to come home to. “I’m sorry…I know you wanted to move into the house…but I don’t want to leave them alone. Between me and connor, I’m sure we can keep Winston from doing his own paperwork.”he said blushing a little looking worried about disappointing her.

Once they were home, Winston sighed and nodded. "I'm fine," he grumbled, "And I won't be doing much walking anyway. The doctor said I was on bed rest for week at least. If Nyx caught me walking, I'd be a dead man." He ran a hand through his hair. "If you want to be helpful, why don't you fix me a drink? I haven't had any whiskey in over a damn week." Smirking over at his lover, he smiled. "Or, you know, you could always put your mouth to good use and make me feel a ton better."

Annabel was sitting on the foot of their bed, staring at the television. When he walked into the room, she looked pale and emotionless. It was as if it took her brain a few moments to process that he was talking to her. "Huh? Oh," she murmured, swallowing hard, "No, baby, it's okay. I understand. We can move in anytime."

She looked down at her hands. Earlier that day, she came home before him because she didn't feel well. Her stomach had been killing her, and she thought it would be good for her to go home and lay down. The only problem was that it wasn't illness she was fighting, but a miscarriage... It had apparently been one that was quite early on in a pregnancy, but there was still a lot of blood, and it left Anna in a state of shock and heartbreak. The worst part? She didn't think she could tell Rhys. He didn't want kids, and she didn't want to worry him over this... However, it made her feel sick to think about it.

“Well, good. You shouldn’t be.”Connor said snickering a little before laughing out loud. “Definitely a dead man.”he said before moving to the bar to pour the man a drink he walked back to the bed sipping his own as he handed Winston a drink. “You know you’re not supposed to drink and take painkillers.”he pointed out before smirking as he collapsed onto the bed next to him.”You think walking will get you killed? Getting a blow job will get you killed just as fast. Nyx would be pissed.”he said snickering as he leaned over to steal a kiss, having every intention of distracting Winston from wondering what nyx was doing, not wanting the man to realize she was actually doing his paperwork, because nyx didn’t want Winston worrying about anything yet. And connor was settling in to be a good distraction.

Rhys frowned looking confused, biting his lip as he considered the woman. “I mean…if you want we could go now…or get the dog?Winston wouldn’t mind.”He said looking confused at her response, and eager to make it better for her. Not understanding what was wrong, but wanting to make it better.

Winston took the drink and rolled his eyes. "You are really going to lecture me on mixing medication and alcohol?" he said, raising his eyebrows. He leaned down and kissed the other man, his hand moving up to wrap within his red hair. "At least I'd die happy," he purred, nipping at the other man's lower lip. "Please? Keep in mind, I hardly ever stoop to begging."

Annabel shook her head. "It's okay," she said, "We can wait a while. Your brother needs you." Reaching up, she ran a hand through her hair, still looking a bit emotionless. "I'm going to for a walk. I, uh... I'm still not feeling too great, and I think the fresh air would do me some good." With that, she turned to grab her coat and boots.

Back
Top Bottom