Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Iron and Wine's Request Thread (Dom M x sub F)

Iron and Wine

Super-Earth
YqBcSdE.png

Salutations, snack. This is my corner of the kinky internet devoted to intelligent, chilling, sizzling, erotic role-play. In the past I've been very selective about who I role-play with, cautious even, hand selecting individuals who I felt were a good match. Sure, it's just a hobby, but it's one where we bring so much of ourselves to bear that being on the same page is really important. That said, I'm trying something new and hoping the right writing partners can find me for a change.

I'll share a little about myself, my kinks, my writing style, and notes on the various ideas and cravings that move thru me...

About Me
Besides stealing my username from an amazing band, I am a 43 yo straight male who leans strongly toward the Dominant/Master side of the sexuality spectrum. I enjoy role-playing on the gritty, kinky, and smutty side. As a caveat, however, I always enjoy the context of an intriguing story which I consider to be essential to any writing. And I also enjoy a focus on the sexual dynamic, especially the psychology of the characters involved. What makes writing sexy to me is uncovering the hidden urges, dark impulses, and eccentricities of the characters. Smut can tell a story, and a story can be erotic. I get my kicks in those interstitial grey zones where easy categories like smut/plot, consent/nonconsent, and love/lust break down.

A fairly literate writer, I prefer 3-6 paragraphs, though I'm willing to adjust that with the right partner. I prefer to play by PM because I often lose track of threads; however, I'm trying to be more flexible in that regard. I prefer third person perspective, where my writing captures the greatest amount of detail, but I have and do role-play with partners who write in different perspective.

Usually I can post every couple days, but when I hit a dry spot creatively, or get really busy with grad school/work, or am traveling, I will do my best to let you know. And I understand the same on your end; real life comes first.

Writing Samples
Here is a sample of my writing in the threads.
Casey’s Steps was tucked away behind several new tapas bars and night clubs in west Los Angeles. The art gallery had been there for years. It was one of Lawrence’s favorite dives - the ambience, the cool blue under-lighting, the avant-garde artists, the appreciate visitors, the events. He’d been looking forward to visiting the gallery after his Acrylic and Mixed Medium Painting course. There had been a few conspicuous absences that afternoon, including two of his most promising students Nguyen and Madeleine. As charismatic and even-minded as Lawrence Seeley was, he felt it keenly when his students didn’t live up to the potential he expected of them, as if it reflected on him as a teacher. Those thoughts were still in the back of his mind as he turned off the main boulevard, valet parking his sleek charcoal grey BMW. Ascending the stairs up to Casey’s Steps, Mr. Seeley (as his class called him) was the perfect picture of an artist - rugged six o’clock shadow and smooth buzz cut, black v-neck t-shirt, grey slacks with subtle black stripes, and a black blazer. For a 45 year old man, his physique was surprisingly toned, and he wore clothes that were both comfortable yet accentuated his physique. There was a quiet confidence in his stride and how he greeted old friends and new faces. ”Clarice, so good to see you again. How’s Martin and the kids?”

The leggy blonde who managed the gallery smiled over her champagne glass, taking Lawrence by the arm to navigate him to the centerpiece where his works were on display. Like most of the women, she was dressed in a sophisticated cocktail dress. ”If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to steal this dapper man away from you… We are on fire tonight, Lawrence. I’ve sold thirty paintings already. This is the busiest I’ve seen us since those Anthony Quinn pieces.”

”Yes, I can bloody see that. We’re pressed in here like sardines, aren’t we?”
Lawrence slipped thru the crowd, shaking hands obligatorily and smiling to receive compliments. At last reaching the center of the gallery, Lawrence spied his own work - a human-sized rosewood framed oil painting of a woman diving thru what seemed to be a waterfall with a man’s hand catching her hair from behind. What made the piece stand out was the bronze statue of the woman leaping out of the canvas, along with the bronze arm grasping her hair, the expression of pain, of longing, so vividly capture in bronze. Lawrence recognized several curators, art critics, and the university provost at UCLA, and soon Clarice was making introductions to those who didn’t already know him.

It was perfect timing, or perhaps imperfect timing, when he caught the harsh words of criticism of the piece spoken by a young woman whose back was turned. Clarice must have caught the deep arch on Lawrence’s brow, because she quickly cleared her throat admonishingly, getting Madeleine’s attention. ”It’s been so busy here at the gallery that I was looking to hire some more staff. I assure you what she lacks in artistic taste, she makes up for in diligence. Madeleine, I’d like to introduce you to one of our foremost artists - Mr. Lawrence Seeley.”

His rough jaw tightened momentarily as he leveled a meaningful disapproving look at Madeleine, before he adjusted his stance, switching his wine glass to his left hand and offering her hid hand. ”Hello, Madeleine. You’ve picked a good place to work. Clarice is a taskmaster, but she is the best gallery owner in LA. And it’s good to see you’re feeling better,” he said with a sarcastic quirk to the edge of his lips, referencing her calling in sick for his class. When Clarice looked surprised, he casually gestured to Madeleine, ”Yes, she’s a student of mine.” Another artist came up behind Clarice and surprised her and soon she was distracted. Mr. Seeley returned his attention to Madeleine, ”So it seems you appreciate my work as much as my classes? You’re consistent, I’ll give you that. You do realize the dilemma this puts me in?”
The vague sense of being watched lingered in the wardrobe room, and for one moment Odessa could almost feel cold hands grazing her back. Of course, there was no one there. Just the idle fancies about ghosts and strange men such a Gothic castle would bring up in any young woman.

”I am here,” came his gravely reply from one of the lounge chairs in the shadows of the smoking room. A billiards table dominated the center of the room, and to the sides were several leather sofa chairs and side tables, and built in shelves boasting boxes of rare cigars from Cuba, Honduras, even Panama. One under-lit glass case held a collection of antique scrimshaw pipes which looked like they could have dated back to the 1800’s. Mattier was in the process of clipping the end off a cigar when she entered. His fiery yet frigid gaze descended on her, taking in the full view she afforded him. ”Turn for me. Slowly,” he instructed her, his demanding look revealing that he knew full well how little she was covered on the backside.

Puffing on the cigar, he lit it while watching his young blonde employee. ”Tell me, Odessa, why did you take your hair down for me? Did I instruct you to take it down? I assume in your profession it behooves you to keep it up so it doesn’t get in the way.” Though there was chastisement implicit in his words, his tone was quite neutral, cool even, as if he were genuinely curious to know her reasons. Thru a puff of smoke, he appraised her tight body with the eyes of a hawk, in particular her pale ass. Every arch of his brow, every tick of his lip, every squint of his eyes - Mattier was evaluating her, judging her, weighing her.

”Very nice, Odessa Lakes. It is a piece well-suited to you, I think. Regardless of how today goes, I would like you to keep it. Yes, it is clearly meant for you,” he decided with finality, exhaling cigar smoke. Gesturing to the room, he continued in his gravely voice. ”You can begin here, Odessa. Sponges, dusters, wood cleaner, anything you need to clean this room can be found in the lowest cabinets. If you need something else, the closet just outside of the smoking room is the cleaning storage - all the heavy chemicals, mops, buckets, and so forth are kept there. Ribbons of smoke left his nostril like a dragon watching his virgin sacrifice. ”I shall remain to observe. I hope that doesn’t unnerve you?”

”Of course, I don’t only expect you to dust the frames and billiard table, to soap the scrimshaw, and so forth, but I also expect you to provide me with a good show, to flirt with me, if you will.”
He gestured with his cigar to what she was wearing now. ”I didn’t ask you to dress like this for functional reasons, clearly, but I expect you to titillate, to flash a smile here, a naughty pose there, good eye contact. If my intuition is correct about you, it should come quite naturally.” Even though what he was asking was even more risque than she had anticipated, the tone of his voice and the way he spoke made it seem like a reasonable request, a logical progression from what he’d asked of her so far.

”Ah, and one important facet I neglected to mention: I have a rare skin condition that makes me allergic to excess light.” Nodding to the heavy burgundy drapes, he took another puff of the cigar, then made penetrating eye contact with Odessa. ”Please leave the drapes closed until the evening. Then I would like them opened and you may windex the windows. Another one of my little eccentricities,” he said with a toothy grin, waving his cigar that he wished for her to proceed.

Kinks
F-list - Warning

You're most likely to capture my interest if you include darker or rougher kinks including age differences (within site rules, with me as older), blackmail/coercion, cock slapping/grinding, corruption, cum facials, discipline, face-fucking, forced anything, gangbangs, humiliation/degradation, semi-/dub-con, non-con, power exchange, stripping/lapdancing, and darker psychological issues among others. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy romance, but I reserve the sappy weak-in-the knees kind of romance for my personal life. The kind of romance that I'll indulge in here is weak-in-the-knees of a much darker variety.

Rules & Requirements
Please be a literate woman who read my request thread, and please contact me with a well-conceived message.

When it comes to face claims or character images, I prefer photos. Anime just isn't my thing, but a fine illustration can work sometimes.

Also, if a role-play is listed as "Taken" that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not open to playing a twist on it with you. It just means that we'll need to talk about it on a case-by-case basis.

Besides that, I'm rather flexible. They're more guidelines than rules, savvy?

Plots by Genre
This is just a list. The plots are described in some detail in the posts below. Some of these are more character-focused, while others are more focused on setting up the situation. I prefer to write organically, so you'll find a mix of different approaches, and I'm happy to craft something custom-tailored if we seem like a good match. With any of these plots, I'm looking to discuss OOC (out of character) with potential partners first before diving into the actual writing.

Apprentice of the Sword (taken - a variation)
Flight of the Elvehein
Hard Nights in Sator
Kiss of the Elder God
Malevolence
New Orleans by Night
Something Witchy This Way Comes
Witcher: Trail of the Vrykolaka

A Darkness on the Mind
Detained
Don't Forget to Breathe
Harrowing Halloween
The Magician's Assistant
The Mesmerist
Rose's Demons
What Dwells Inside

The Admirer
Bad Habit
Bachelor Party

Broken in Bangkok
Crush
SETFO: Special Espionage Training for Female Operators
Spy Games
Student Teacher Confidentiality

Understudy
Ungentlemanly Caller
Workplace Conditioning

2175: Starfire Eclipse (taken)
Derelict
Spiritpunk
Star Wars: Level 1313
Cyberpunk: The Icarus Pogrom
Cyberpunk: Pure Neon Show
Soonyin Gone Too Far

The Cognac Killer (DC, OC+Batman)
Legacy Killer (any universe, OC)
Zatanna Origins (DC)
Broken Vigilante (any universe, OC)

Tattered Capes ("Boys"-like universe, OC)
Victor Hollow vs... (any universe, OC)

Inspiring Pictures

My album of Male Characters:
View: http://imgur.com/a/Bq50c

Tattooed / Colored Hair / Suicide Girls
Amy 1
Ashe Marre 1
Candace 1, Candace 2
Evie Sunsett
Gwendolyn Faker (Rancor)
Melissa Clarke 2
Sasha Brink 1, Sasha Brink 2
Black girl with purple hair
Felisja Piana 1, Felisja 2, Felisja 3, Felisja 4

Black and Mixed Girls
Ella Balinska 1, Ella Balinksa 2
Ruth Negga 1
Salli Richardson 1, Salli Richardson 2
China Anne McClain 1, China Anne McClain 2, China Anne McClain 3
Courtney Allegra 1, Courtney Allegra 2
Kinky haired girl
Goth black/mixed girl

Asian Girls
Angelina Nuu
Lynn Chu
Ren Ishikawa
Rena Takeda
Park Shin-hye 1, Park Shin-hye 2, Park Shin-hye 3

Latina Girls
Ana de la Reguera
Daniela Lopez Osario
Ivana Baquero 1 Ivana Baquero 2
Laura (by Timothy L Green)
Isabela Moner, Isabela Moner 2, Isabela Moner 3, Isabela Moner 4
Showing off ass in jeans

Blondes
Anna Sophia Robb 1 Anna Sophia Robb 2
Candice Swanepool
Claire Coffee 1, Claire Coffee 2
Elizabeth Turner
Frankie Sanford
Julianne Hough 1
Kristanna Loken 1 Kristanna Loken 2
Mysterious blonde
Portia Doubleday (blonde)
Rachel Hilbert
Sandra Kubicka

Brunettes
Helen Grace (tumblr), Helen Grace (nsfw)
Emily Feld 1, Emily 2, Emily 3
Katie Findley 1, Katie 2, Katie 3, Katie 4
Anna Christine Speckhart 1 Anna Christine Speckhart 2
Brunette stripping down at the beach
Co-ed hottie with midriff
Chloe Bennet 1, Chloe Bennet 2, Chloe Bennet GIF
Emma Myers 1, Emma Myers 2
Gueve model
Holly Earl 1, Holly Earl 2, Holly Earl 3 GIF
Jojo
Kaya Scodelario
Lindsey Morgan
Mary Elizabeth Winstead 1, Mary Elizabeth Winstead 2, Mary Elizabeth Winstead 3
Michelle Chase
Morgan Taylor Campbell 1, Morgan Taylor Campbell 2, Morgan Taylor Campbell 3 NSFW
Mysterious brunette
Niece Waidhofer 1, Niece Waidhofer 2
Olivia Cooke 1 Olivia Cooke 2
Paige Tyler 1, Paige Tyler 2
Portia Doubleday (brunette)
Summer Altice 1 Summer Altice 2 Summer Altice 3 Summer Altice 4 Summer Altice 5
Violette Beane 1 Violette Beane 2 Violette Beane 3

Redheads
Monica Ollander
Rosie Robinson 1, Rosie Robinson 2, Rosie Robinson 3
Susan Coffey 1 Susan Coffey 2 Susan Coffey 4
Yet another mysterious redhead
Young auburn haired free spirit
A mysterious redhead cutie - who'd have guessed

Tomboys
Purple haired and pierced

Last edited:
Added a few new ideas...

New Orleans by Night (fantasy)
2175: Starfire Eclipse (sci-fi)
Legacy Killer (superhero/vigilante)
Zatanna Origins (superhero/vigilante)

And almost caught up on my replies!

Last edited:
Updated my request thread to be current. And added two ideas...

Cyberpunk: The Icarus Pogrom (sci-fi)
Cyberpunk: Pure Neon Show (sci-fi)

Last edited:
Updated my request thread.

I'm interested in exploring a Cyberpunk RP or my New Orleans by Night idea.

Had several role-plays conclude prematurely, so I'm giving this a bump.

Added Hard Nights in Sator to fantasy plots.

Sorry for the delay in my replies this month. End of my academic quarter, depression, and getting sick all hit at once. Looking forward to picking up writing again!

Added Flight of the Elvehein to fantasy plots & Tattered Capes to superhero/vigilante plots.

Updated my request thread mostly editing, removed dead links, added questionnaire to SETFO, and added Crush to modern plot ideas.

Cleaned up my original post, and added A Darkness on the Mind (therapist x patient) to horror plots.

Quick update, and added Kiss of the Elder God to my fantasy plots, inspired by C.L. Moore's "Black God's Kiss."

Slammed by grad school, but working on replies!

Also added Rose's Demons to the horror plots & Soonyin Gone Too Far to the sci-fi plots.

Last edited:
Almost a year since my last update! Cleaned up as many of the broken face claim links that I could find, and updated what I'm currently playing. Finishing getting caught up on my replies!

Looking for one just-right partner who like what she sees, feels eager to write with me, and resonates with her character pleading "please make me show off, Sir" or "please don't make me show off, Sir" as the case may be.

Or is really into Cyberpunk. I'm flexible. 😉

Back
Top Bottom