Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Encounter {KaGoroth x Alex_Fox}

Jayce's eyes widened before closing slowly at the feeling of Lee's lips. The kiss felt warm and soft, a slight shiver ran through his body and he barely moved his body toward Lee. It was better than he imagined, it was perfect and he forgot for a moment that they were brothers. He thought for a second about leaning forward and push Lee to make him lay on the bed but when he was about to do it, Lee pulled back.

"Don't be sorry... It's ok" He looked at Lee, Jayce was blushed and his heart was pounding heavily inside his chest. "I didn't expect it... but it was... good." He smiled at Lee but he wasn't sure about what to do. He grew anxious and took his beer to take another sip, he totally forgot that he had already finished it. Jayce felt like an idiot in that moment and let go a soft laugh, taking a hand to the back of his neck, he smiled stupidly to Lee. Taking his eyes from the other boy Jayce looked at the floor, his thoughts full of doubts, he was trying to decide what would be the best to do now.
"I'm sorry... I... I don't know what to do..." Jayce was astonished with himself, he had never had troubles at moments like that but with Lee everything seemed to be very different.

Lee was so happy at Jayce's reaction and smiled. He laughed a little as Jayce looked flustered and tried to take a sip from his empty can. Lee placed his hand under Jayce's chin and lifted his head to look into his eyes. As Jayce spoke Lee placed his hand on his knee and started to speak. "It's ok Jayce, we will take things slowly until we are both comfortable with were we are."

Lee was unable to hide the obvious bulge in his jeans as he blushed but kept his eyes on Jayce. Lee was rather well endowed which showed by the size of the large bulge that had formed. "I....uh...I want to....I want to be with you but I am nervous, I've never...been with anybody before. I want us to make each other happy but I need to take things one step at a time." He found the courage to tell Jayce what was on his mind and was surprised at himself for being able to get the words out.

Jayce couldn't stop his eyes from going down to the large bulge under Lee's pants as he spoke, he smiled slightly and quickly took his eyes back to Lee's, but his mind began to wander about how would it look and feel. They were really close and he liked the way Lee grabbed him. His eyes widened a bit and a smirk crossed his face as Lee confessed that he had never been with someone. "You said you already had done it" Jayce giggled "I like you more now" Jayce's eyes widened and his face turned completely red, he stopped talking the second he realised what he had just said, he felt embarrassed at his honesty an looked away from Lee's eyes.

"I... want us to be happy too" he said slowly after a moment "But I don't know if this is right..." Jayce sighed "I like you so much... I... I think one step at a time is fine..."

Lee caught Jayce looking to his lap and smiled a little, thinking he just wanted to lay with him then and there. He put his urges to the back of his mind as Jayce spoke. "I was embarrassed to say I hadn't been with someone but I needed you to know the truth." As Jayce started saying it wasn't right he could feel his heart sink until he continued saying he would take it one step at a time. "That's all I want, I understand your having trouble processing all this but I really think we can be happy together. I....I want to make you feel good....uh...happy....I want to make you feel happy....oh that didn't come out..I mean we could be happy" His words stammered as he became flustered.

He wanted the ground to open and swallow him as he tried to gather his thoughts. "Let me try again." Lee takes a deep breath "We got so close online and I really feel connected to you and I think as long as we don't go to fast we can have something special and be happy together." Lee forgot his hand was on Jacye's thigh and turned a little causing his hand to brush against his crotch. Realising what he had done he looks away. "Sorry I......It was an accident" Lee couldn't help feel a little more aroused though as he felt like he was going to lose control and cum just from the excitement and feel of there kiss and the feeling of Jayce's thigh and crotch.

Jayce laughed at Lee's stammered words, it was good for him to know that he wasn't the only one feeling nervous. Lee looked really cute trying to form the sentences he wanted to say and his blushed face and shy tone woke an endearing feeling inside Jayce.

"It's alright, we..." Jayce shut his mouth when he felt Lee's hand brushing his crotch, his eyes widened a bit and he bit his lower lip. "Uh... It's ok." Jayce didn't move away from Lee, he stood right there were he was, close to him and looking at him in the eyes. After a moment he moved toward Lee just a bit, his eyes rolled down to his lips, he wanted to kiss him but he was still trying to control himslef but he felt the urge of take Lee on his arms, the touch of his hand made his arousal grow and he wasn't sure if he could hold on any longer.

Jayce's breathing became a little heavier and he slowly brought a hand to cup Lee's face, caressing his cheek softly Jayce finally moved forward and closed his eyes to kiss his brother. At that point the fact that they were brothers left Jayce's thoughts and he forgot about it for a while, he just wanted to kiss and hug the boy he liked so much for all those months and he finally met.

Lee felt amazing as he felt Jayce's hand against his face and let out a soft moan, Jayce's skin felt soft against his own. Lee was happy that Jayce had stayed and not gotten freaked out. As he leaned into his touch and saw Jayce close his eyes Lee gently pulled him in closer and sat him back down beside him.

Lee pressed his lips against Jacye's and leaning more this time as a surge of emotions raced through his body. Without even thinking he moved his tongue forward, parting his brothers lips and sliding across Jayce's tongue. Lee's arousel grew even stronger as his hand slid across Jayce's chest.

Lee started to get carried away as he gently laid Jayce on the bed, the bulge in his pants now pressing against Jayce's thigh. As he felt himself press against Jayce he stopped for a moment, looking down into Jayce's eyes. "I want to feel you but I still want to go slow. You can spend the night here if you want, we can....try some things." Lee blushed as he spoke.

Jayce let go a moan as Lee deepened their kiss, it felt really good and he couldn't stop himslef from pulling him closer, wrapping an arm around him. His hips bucked a bit toward Lee's as he felt the preasure against his thigh, his hand ran over Lee's back, reaching for his lower back and sliding just a bit under his jeans.

When Lee broke their kiss to speak Jayce was already fully aroused, his heart was pounding heavily inside his chest and he looked up at him with half closed eyes.
"Try some things?" He asked with a small smile. Jayce got really curious about what Lee wanted to try. Moving back on the bed to lay his head on the pillow he spoke again. "What do you wanna try?"

Lee's excitement as Jayce went with him and didn't move away made him fall even more for him. The feel of Jayce's hand moving down him felt amazing and his heart almost stopped as he felt the hand move a little under his jeans. He could feel Jayce become aroused and it made him feel good that the feelings he had for Jayce were being returned. Lee smiled as Jayce seemed interested in what he had in mind and his eyes were still locked onto Jayce's as he started to speak.

"I want us to both feel good but still go slow for now, but there are other things we could do for each other." Lee's hand slowly moves down Jayce's chest and to his pants, unbuttoning him. He takes a deep breath as his hands move inside and rubs across Jayce's hard cock, slowly and gently rubbing him. Lee started to tremble as he continued to feel his brothers arousal and was almost close to orgasm without even being touched himself.

Jayce closed his eyes at the feel of Lee's hand traveling down his body, biting his lip as his brother undid his pants and took his cock, with a low moan Jayce leaned his head back. His breathing became a bit more heavy, the slow rubbing from Lee's hand felt really good and he allowed his body to loosen, taking a deep and long breath before pulling Lee closer, with his left hand, from the back of his neck to kiss him. His other hand reached for his brother's jeans, after he undid them, Jayce ran his fingers from the hip bone to the base of Lee's cock a few times, slowly and pressing slighly with his fingertips.

He broke the kiss to lean forward and placed a kiss over Lee's pulse on his neck, loving the feel of the warm and soft skin under his lips Jayce let go a moan. His left hand tangled on Lee's black long hair and his right hand moved up a bit to take his brother's cock, rubbing the tip with his thumb. He couldn't help a low chuckle to come out at Lee's ear as he felt the wetness around Lee's head, he knew Lee was about to cum and he wasn't going to stop him. Lapping beneath his brother's ear Jayce began to pump his hand steadily decided to make him reach for his limit.

Lee couldn't believe this was happening as he felt his brother start to touch his cock. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Jayce's lips against his neck and his hand gently grip his fully erect cock. "Oh Jayce....you feel so good" His words escaping with a louder moan as he feels Jayce start to jerk him faster. Lee felt his cock dripping precum as his excitement builds, feeling close to release. Lee firmed his grip around his brothers cock and started pumping harder and faster, wanting to make his brother cum.

Lee let out a loud moan and his grip loosened as he came hard, his cum hitting Jayce's hand and cock. Lee's breathing was fast and heavy as he firmed his grip again and continued to jerk Jayce, wanting to make his brother cum.

Jayce kissed Lee deeply as he came, whining into the kiss when the grasp of his hand loosen around his cock and pressed Lee harder against him as he continued to jerk him. Jayce breathing became heavier, rocking his hips against Lee's he deepened their kiss pulling his brother's hair as he felt his orgasm approaching. After a few more strokes from his brother's hand Jayce finally came, breaking the kiss with a loud moan he rested his forehead against his brother's and released his load on Lee's hand.

Leaning back on the bed to catch his breath, Jayce pulled Lee close to him, resting his brother's head on his chest and playing with his hair. He couldn't believe what just had happened, it felt great but as the arousal began to leave him, a confused feeling took him. He tried to hide it from Lee. Jayce hugged him tightly, in silence as they both were catching their breath.

Lee had never felt happier than how he did as he lay the with his brother, holding him tighter than Jayce has holding him. His cock still hard, pressed against Jayce's leg. "That was amazing....I've never felt that good before." Looking up at his brother. "thank you for making me feel this good." They lay for a while before Lee speaks again, sitting up and looking down at Jayce with a big smile on his face. He leans in and presses his lips softly against his brothers then sits back up.

"I feel like we were meant to be together this way, I know we can make each other happy together." The idea of them being together fully making him feel good, unaware that he had become hard again at the thought of feeling his brother inside him.

Jayce frowned at Lee's words, it felt weird being thanked for something like that. He did it many times before and no one ever said thank you to him, but he thought Lee was just too excited about the fact that he was with someone for the first time. He smiled at him when he sat up and kissed him back. Jayce couldn't help to stare at Lee's cock for a moment, he blushed and quickly took his eyes from his brother, he looked at the cieling for a moment, listening to his brother's soft voice as he spoke. But in his mind the memory of they're recent activity was distracting him, the feeling of his brother's hand wouldn't go away, the feeling of his brother's hand wouldn't go away, he flexed his leg to cover himself from Lee and shook his head to try and get his thoughts clear.

Jayce knew Lee was doing a great effort to convince him, to make him forget they were brothers and he also knew they could be happy together, only it would take some time to him to get used. He looked back at Lee when he went quiet again and smiled at him. Jayce reached for his brother's face and softly caressed him, running his hand along the back of his neck he pulled Lee closer. "We'll be happy together" He said with a silly smile and then brought him a bit closer, but instead of kissing Lee, Jayce just looked at him in the eyes and hugged him, sighing at the mixed feelings in his heart and hoping Lee could understand him.

Lee smiled as he felt Jayce's hand against his face and neck, his words making him feel happy. Lee knew it would be hard for Jayce to get used to them being together and was willing to go as slow as he needed to. Lee rested his head against Jayce's chest and put his arms around him and held him tight. Without looking up he spoke softly, "I know this is a shock for you......it is for me to and I am glad you feel we can be happy together. I don't mind taking things slowly until we are both in a place were we can....uh....fully be together."

They lay there for a while, Lee feeling so relaxed he falls into a light sleep. After a little longer his cock starts to get hard while he sleeps, pressing against Jayce's leg, a little precum leaking out onto Jayce's skin. Lee wakes up and looks down, seeing he is aroused and dripping onto Jayce. He sits up and looks at Jayce "Oh...uh....I'm sorry....I....uh....was having a good dream." Hoping Jayce wouldn't freak out or try to move away from him.

Jayce hugged Lee rubbing his back slowly as he spoke. He took a good time to think an answer that wouldn't hurt Lee or make him feel unsure, but when he thought he'd had the right answer and was ready to speak he realized that Lee had fallen asleep. Jayce let go a low chuckle and rested his head over a hand, his other hand tangled on his brother's long hair, curling the black locks with his fingers.

He decided to sleep as well but soon after Lee fell asleep he began to produce some soft noises that draw Jayce's attention. He felt Lee's hard, leaking member against his leg and bit his lip, it was clear that his brother was having a dream. Jayce got hard rather quickly, he felt his cock twitch between his body and Lee's. Jayce wasn't sure if he should wake Lee or just wait there and try to sleep, either way, he knew it would be difficult for him having his brother so close to him and in that state. His mind began to wander about how would it be to do something a bit more... intense with Lee when his brother woke up.
Jayce laughed and gave a quick view to Lee's cock and his own, letting him know that he was as aroused as him. "It's alright. You don't need to apologize." He sat up on the bed right in front of Lee and got very close to him. "So... what was your dream about?" He asked smirking to his brother.

Lee blushed bright red, thinking back to his dream and what he was doing in it. Lee looked into his brothers eyes and smiled, still unable to fully believe that this was happening. "well....uh...I.....uh...." His words stammer out of his mouth "We...were....uh...doing something." His face still bright red as he began to feel the bulge in his pants getting bigger, an obvious stain of precum now showing in his pants.
The very thought of telling Jayce what they were doing in his dream made him feel excited.

"Well......you were laying naked on the bed." Lee moving a little closer to Jayce and placing his hand on his thigh. "I was......using my mouth to make you feel good." Lee couldn't help but get excited at the thought of trying more things with Jayce and was hoping that Jayce would be willing to try more things. There was a small part of him though that was still thinking that they had to go slow and not try to rush things but Lee was so excited he was not paying attention to that part of his mind.

Jayce loved Lee's shy way to speak, very different from the way he used to talk about anything through the chat site. Jayce found very sweet Lee's stammering and notorious excitement for trying things he never did. He chuckled and took his pants and underwear, then staring at him in the eyes and showing a small smile, he slowly pulled Lee closer to make him sit on his lap, wrapping himself with his brother's legs and took their shirts off.

"That sounds like a good dream" He grinned and kissed his brother, sliding his hands around Lee's body, travelling up from his waist to his shoulder blades. "Where were you using your mouth?" He asked teasingly in a whisper to Lee's ear and bit it softly before kissing his neck, from behind the ear to his collar bone, slowly and nipping a few times. "Was it here?" He nip the soft skin over the collar bone. "Or here..." Jayce traced a short lap behind Lee's ear.

Lee watched with excitement as Jayce stripped down and moved in closer, sitting him on Jayce's lap. Lee lifted his arms as his shirt was taken off, smiling as he looked into Jayce's eyes. The feeling of his brothers hands sliding up his body made his body tremble as he enjoyed the soft touch of his brothers hands across his body. Lee had thought that what they had done together would be all they would do as he had not been sure if Jayce was still comfortable with being with his new found twin in such an intimate way.

Jayce's whisper and then the feeling of his lips against his own had Lee feeling like he was going to release then and there but managed to keep himself from spoiling the moment. As Jayce slowly kissed Lee from his neck to his collar bone he could feel his cock leaking precum and wanted nothing more than to feel himself inside Jayce. Lee gently lifted Jayce's head up to look him in the eyes again wanting to show Jayce what he was doing. "Let me show you" His face bright red as he moved of Jayce's lap and lay him down on the bed.

Lee placed his lips firmly against Jayce's before moving down his body, kissing his chest and running his tongue in circles around his nipple. He continued moving down until he came to Jayce's cock, placeing his lips around the tip and slowly sliding his lips down Jayce's shaft. He took Jayce half way inside his mouth before sliding back up to his tip and then slowly back down, again and again. Lee moved his hands to Jayce's thighs, rubbing them softly.

Jayce grinned at Lee as he was slowly pushed back and crossed his arms around him to kiss him, caressing his back, pressing slightly with his fingers as he took his hands down his body before Lee broke their kiss. He leaned his head back loving the way his brother was kissing his body, shivering slightly at the feeling of his soft and wet tongue aroud his nipple. Low moans escaping him as Lee continued his way down and Jayce couldn't hold back a long, louder groan when Lee took his cock on his mouth.

His hands reached Lee's hair, grabbing the long locks between his fingers, tightening the grip every time Lee took his memeber deeper. Jayce stopped himself from pushing Lee a bit to make him take more of his cock, now he was the one who didn't want his brother to feel pressured. Lee had never done it and Jayce wanted him to enjoy and feel good as he was feeling.

A surge of emotions ran through Lee as he continued to slide his lips up and down Jayce's cock, using his tongue to flick the tip each time before he went back down. After a while Lee was taking almost all of Jayce in his mouth, unable to believe this was happening. Lee's hand moved from Jayce's thigh to his balls, rubbing them gently. His excitement obvious by the amount of precum dripping out of his own cock and onto the bed.

Lee lifted his head, taking a breath and looking into Jayce's eyes. "You can....uh....in my mouth." Lee blushed as he spoke not able to actually say what he meant but he wanted to taste more than Jayce's cock in his mouth. Before Jayce could reply he moved his head down hard, taking Jayce fully into his mouth, deep throating Jayce. Lee's movements now became faster as his lips pressed harder against Jayce's cock, taking him fully each time he went down.

Jayce was completely taken by the moment, his mind emptied and all his senses were focused on the pleasure Lee was giving to him. He lifted his upper body, holding himself on one elbow, a long pleased moan escaped between his heavy breathing at the sight of his brother. He took his other hand to Lee's shoulders and the back of his neck, caressing him slowly.
His half-closed eyes widened a bit when Lee spoke, a soft smile drawn on his face with his brother's shy words, but he gave no time to Jayce to answer, when he was about to speak Lee took him again deep into his mouth making him groan loudly, he tilted his head back, closing his eyes, his hands fisted on the sheets and Lee's hair.

"Lee..." His voice was no more than a hoarse whisper full of his arousal coming out between his gritted teeth. Jayce's hips rocked in time with Lee's motions, feeling his approaching orgasm, loving how his brother was taking him deep down his throat. Jayce fought the sudden urge of cumming, he didn't want to finish yet, but his brother's mouth felt too good. Taking both hands back to Lee's black hair, he tangled his fingers with the long locks, he couldn't resist any longer. Lee went down again and Jayce hold him there for a moment, his hips jerked and his cock throbbed one last time releasing his load into Lee's mouth.

Jayce pulled his brother closer after a moment, still catching his breath. He smiled at Lee, caressing his face with the back of his hand, pressing his body against him before moving forward to give Lee a long and deep kiss.

Lee could hear how good he was making Lance feel and was enjoying it, loving the feeling of Jayce holding onto his hair. After a while he heard Jayce moan as a warm jet of cum hit the back of Lee's throat. He swallowed all Jayce released enjoying the taste even if it was very different to anything else he had tasted before. As he lifted his head he felt Jayce pull him into his embrace, his hand feeling soft against his face. He leaned in as Jayce kissed him, sliding his tongue over Jayce's as he let out a soft moan.

Lee wrapped his arms around Jayce, a big smile across his face as he cuddled in close to his new found brother. "I hope that felt good for you Jayce, It felt so good....I didn't want to stop." Lee giggles a little as he blushes, his cock still hard and his boxers soaked in precum. His heart was racing from what he had done and wanted to do more for Jayce, he only wanted to please Jayce now and it's all that was going through his mind. "I want you to feel good.....you can ask me for anything" His mind caught up in the pleasure he was feeling and now a little carried away with his emotions.

Jayce giggled blushing heavily as he heard his brother. Even if he was used to moments like that, he surely wasn't used to be asked if it felt good. He rubbed Lee's back and arms before saying anything, if he was anxious, Jayce definitely wanted him to relax and calm his nerves. "It felt really good" He said after a moment showing a wide smile. Jayce remained in silence a few moments, he wasn't sure if ask for something or let Lee decide what would he like to do and he felt a bit ashamed when he realized his only thought was making love with Lee, but he didn't know if Lee was truly ready to do anything. "I want you to feel good too Lee" Jayce finaly spoke staring at his brother in the eyes. "Tell me, what would make you feel good?"

He grinned at Lee, trying to not let him realize his renewed doubt about them. During the moment he took to think for an answer, he couldn't avoid to think again about their situation. They finally met, after so long and they were having a good time but there were many things he needed to clear. Jayce was definitely going to interrogate his now supposed parents about this.
But for now he would have to follow Lee's lead, he didn't want to kill the mood bringing back that issue and didn't want Lee to feel rejected. So finaly he just leaned in and kissed Lee again and smiled at him. "So? What do you want?"

Lee was enjoying every moment with Jayce and as he heard his brother speak he smiled. He had only been thinking about what would make Jayce feel good because that was what made Lee feel good. He wrapped an arm a little tighter around his brother, resting his head against Jayce's chest. He ran a finger down Jayce's body and gently up and down his brothers still hard cock, biting his bottom lip a little as he enjoyed the feeling of Jayce.

"Making you feel good is what I want......just being with you makes me feel good. I know we said we would take things slowly and I don't want to rush things. I would....uh......I want to feel you.....uh.....inside me."

Lee blushed a little as he spoke, almost unable to believe he asked this of Jayce. Since he took Jayce in his mouth he had been wondering what it would feel like to feel his brother taking him, wanting to see if he could take it.

He shivered at the touch of his brother's finger, a soft pleased smile appeared as Lee spoke in that shy way Jayce already loved, his half-closed eyes widened a bit with the last two words his brother pronounced.

"Oh..." Jayce tried to sound surprised and hide the excitement Lee's words caused to run through his body. He cleared his throat, still ashamed for what he was thinking about but couldn't help to feel happy too and relieved knowing that Lee wanted the same.

Jayce felt like he didn't have anything else to say, for the first time he was truly excited and nervous about being with someone and felt how the fading blush on his cheek regained color and spread to the rest of his face. The silence began to feel more than a bit uncomfortable, if he coulnd't say anything he would have to do something.

He pulled Lee closer and kissed him, taking his hands down his body to remove his pants and underwear, he slowly pushed them down Lee's legs, breaking their kiss for a moment to roll over the bed and place himself above his brother. Jayce brought his lips back to Lee's, as he wrapped an arm around his body and his other hand joined his brother's, tangling his fingers, pressing softly Lee's hand against the pillow, deepening the kiss he moaned softly into Lee's mouth as he pressed his body down, slowly rocking his hips against the other's.

Jayce stopped for a moment and looked Lee into his eyes, worried about his brother and thinking he was a bit carried away by the moment and might regret it later. "Are you sure... you want this?"

Back
Top Bottom