Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine sped up and caught up to Phoebe and began pulling out the map she had in her bag. I have no idea either. This should help. It says it's toward the back of the first floor. She pointed down a hall way and then to her nose. I'm starting to smell something tasty. Elaine's tummy growled again.

Company: Natasha and Phoebe
Mood: Hungry

Alex heard the head mistress of the school announce all students and teachers to be at the auditorium, students in their uniforms and teachers an hour earlier than them. Alex knew with all the times she has been practicing her telekensis without anyone knowing, she knew she may only have half an hour or so to eat. She rushed around the school until she finally made it into the cafeteria, she stopped to take a breather before walking over to get her food. She would levitate her choice of food but one: she's out of breathe and tired and two: she doesn't want anyone, ANYONE to know her powers. At least not yet anyways.

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Natasha was about to reply when Elaine began to talk to another student and both sped off to eat. The shapeshifter growled a little and shoved her hands in her pockets. Well wasn't that just a nice gesture, leaving her here. She groaned some as the announcement chimed in about the assembly. "I should get my uniform on... So I'm not late this year." she muttered before resuming her Peregrine Falcon form. The sleek bird of prey then flapped its wings before soaring back to Natasha's dorm window. The girl slipped inside, regaining her human form and started changing into her uniform. "Stifling as always.... Man I hate wearing this thing!!"she griped, pulling at the shirt collar before leaving her room. Though what would she do to pass the time? She had quite a bit of it before the assembly. So the shapeshifter decided the gardens would be an excellent place to kill time. She shifted into her wolf form and started out to the lush gardens, hoping to find a stick to chew on or maybe a small mammal to chase.

Company: None
Mood: Content, Slightly hopeful, Bored​
[/quote]

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas was on his way, trail blazing, his want to get to the Headmistress's office driving him to walk briskly. But he would get stopped by someone calling out to him. The shark man stopped and looked back in confusion, but he then regretted it. His arm was linked with another arm owned by none other than Heather, another teacher. As she spoke, the shark smiled somewhat, giving a slight show of his shark-like teeth. "I am doing alright. And yes I saw them." he said, leaving out how much trouble he thought Hashi would be in. But as the lady continued, Lukas's face began to burn in embarrassment and his gills gaped slightly at the memory of seeing Lady Nakamura's (admittedly lovely) chest. The shark cleared his throat a little and placed his free hand over one set of his gills to smooth them back down. "I-It wouldn't be gentlemanly of me to talk about such things. I'd rather not like to comment on it, if it's alright with you." he said, slipping his arm from her grasp. As he paused, the announcement rang out about the assembly. The shark smiled meekly to Heather. "It seems that's my cue. I must talk with the Headmistress before the assembly. I will see you in due time, Lady Heather." he said, quickly waving to her before making his way back to the path to Ms. Nakamura's office.

Finally, after a bit of walking, he finally reached the room he had been seeking. The shark sighed, then took in a breath to calm himself and make sure his gills weren't gaping open. After Lukas was sure he didn't look like a flustered goldfish, he gave a knock on the door. "Lady Nakamura? Could I spare a word with you?" he called from the other side. Though he was tempted to bite his lip in nervousness, but then he remembered how much of a messy fiasco that would be. Shark teeth plus lip never equates well. Just a lot of blood and looking like an idiot.

Company: Heather
Mood: F-Flustered!
[/quote]

622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

He chuckled a bit at her reaction. No, I don't draw but I like watching artists draw and paint. I guess I find it interesting. I'm Neil. May I ask the name of the artist of that nice drawing? He smiled casually. His turned his head slightly, ears pointing toward the school. Sounds like we have company. His felt his guard rise just a bit as he listened.

Company:Melanie
Mood: Attentive​

69498fde-1523-441b-aa1d-90b99889a7d5_zpse5ae8c36.jpg
Hikari Nakamura (Head Mistress)

As a knock was heard and Lucas called to her, Miss Nakamura raised a small meatball to her lips. Come on in Lucas, I'm just having lunch. She nibbled away at the meatball.

Company: Lucas
Mood: content

twins.jpg

"Mm-hmm, so am I..." Phoebe agreed, taking a deep, appreciative sniff. Her stomach growled, as though giving its own opinion, and she laughed. "Sorry...I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything yet this morning...so don't mind me. Just lead the way, and I'll follow!" Her brown hair a bit messy after the race, she gathered it all together into a low ponytail, binding it with a hair tie. There was pink along her cheeks, adding a few strokes of beauty to what was already there. Her hands went on to straighten her clothes, doing this and that until her appearance was appropriate. The cafeteria didn't have very many people there, just a couple people lingering on the sides. The smell of good food only stronger, the young girl inhaled again. "Mm... That's it, I'm joining the line!" she told Elaine, doing so.

"I-I wouldn't say it's nice, or anything... It's just something I enjoy doing..." Melanie told the young man with a cute blush. Her eyes moving back down to the note pad, she traced the edge of the page with a finger. "Um...My...My name is Melanie...Nice to meet you, Neil..." A smile curving her lips, she raised her head up so he could see it, only to tense when he mentioned that they have more company. "M-Maybe I should... leave you be... After all, whoever it is...may be a friend of yours..." she pointed out, already getting to her feet.

frogger2.jpg

"Aww... The little shark escaped, and with such good manners..." Heather murmured, pouting. It was always so much fun, teasing others about embarrassing manners... Not many of the teachers liked it, but that was how she showed her affection...not that they would understand. After all, she is the Angel of Death... Who wants to be friends with a person like that? Giving a sigh, she ran a hand through all that silver hair, letting it fall about her shoulders. Now what should I do? she wondered, tapping her foot on the ground.

After Alex had some lunch, she came running back to her dorm room to get dressed into the school uniform. Another student, a small one of a male an inch shorter or two of the average size for men, started to fall out of no where from the second floor of the school. Alex, not even realizing people would/will be seeing this, faced the guy and raised both of her hands, concetrating on him hard. Finally he stopped falling and Alex was able to use her telekensis to bring him down safetly.

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki closed her book for a moment and got up to add some more lunchtime nourishment to her tray. She couldn't believe that already so much time had passed as she wrote into her book. She stood and made her way to the line just in time to nearly trampled by two girls.

Company: Two girls
Mood: Worried about being trampled

Neil Hatchett

I don't exactly have friends... He stepped out of the rose bush, the skin beneath his uniform returned to normal. He stepped towards the side of the path that lead deeper into the gardens. He smiled. I won't stop you from leaving if you want to, but there is no reason to. I enjoyed your company so far. He looked at her sincerely. I hope you'll stay, but f you do decide to go... I look forward to seeing you again. It's been a pleasure. He turned toward her and gave a slight bow.

Mood: Casual​

He smiled, shaking his hand.
Yeah I think so! nice to meet you!
He laughs alittle, trying not to act weird.

Natasha continued along the path until she spotted two other students. The large slate gray canine approached them before shifting back into the form of a human. "So good to see some company around here." she said, running her fingers through her auburn hair. The shapeshifter turned her gaze to Neil and smiled. "Hey Neil. Good to see you after vacation." Natasha said, nodding to the dragon. She had known of him for quite some time. After all both of them were entering their junior year. She then looked to Melanie and nodded to her in greeting. "You must be a freshman. Welcome to the Academy. My name's Natasha." she said, offering her hand and a bright smile.

Company: Melanie/Neil
Mood: Relaxed, Glad​

Once permission was granted, Lukas entered Ms. Nakamura's office. Once inside, he closed the door behind himself before looking to the Headmistress's desk. He paused a moment before approaching and scratching the back of his head. The shark offered a weak laugh and a nervous smile. "If I had known you were eating, I would have come back later." he said before pulling up a chair to her desk and sitting down. "I just wanted to talk to you about the uniform. I seem to have had a run in with some water lately and I'm afraid I'll get my uniform damp. And if I'm going to be wearing it all day, I would prefer it dry. So I came to ask to wear plain clothes at the assembly today. Just for orientation only of course." he said, smiling a triangular toothed grin at the woman who had taken him in all those years ago. Hopefully she'd be merciful this year. He hoped.

Company: Heather
Mood: F-Flustered!

twins.jpg

Melanie resisted the urge to hide behind her notepad, and extended her hand out to the girl...who was just a large gray dog just moments ago. "H-Hi... M-My name is Melanie...and no, I'm not a freshman... You probably just don't recognize me... I've...I've seen you in a few of my classes before... but you might know my twin sister... Her name is Phoebe...?" Embarrassed because she was babbling, she ducked her head, strands of brown falling to conceal the red cheeks. Some fidgeting was done next, silence settling over the entire scene. It was rather obvious that she doesn't talk to others...at least, not often enough to feel comfortable doing so. Her eyes darted here and there, as though looking for escape. In all honesty...she probably would have been fine with just Neil...especially after what he said earlier...but well... Natasha was a person she never really spoke to.

"Oh! Sorry!" Phoebe told the girl she almost ran over, unable to resist laughing. It was fun...and funny, all at the same time. Once she was in line, she ordered the omelet, bacon, and orange juice, practically salivating while it was being made to her specifications. "Mm...That looks so good..."

Natasha stared at Melanie for a few moments before her jaw hung open. "R-Really?! Aw man how embarrassing!!" she groaned, lightly hitting her forehead with the heel of her hand. After quietly berating herself for the mistake, she cleared her throat to center her mind. The shapeshifter then clapped her hands together and bowed some to the quiet twin. "Beg your pardon on that! Guess I still have a flawed memory..." Natasha apologized before rising back to her full height, rubbing the back of her neck, not looking to either her fellow students out of embarrassment. The shapeshifter even felt her cheeks burn slightly from the blush. And that only compounded her embarrassment.

Mood: Totally embarrassed!!​
[/quote]

It is fine Lucas, it's my duty to be available to students and faculty. As for your uniform, dear, it's fine to wear regular clothes as long as it's as they are somewhat nice looking. I can't have my staff running around in swim wear or jeans. Miss Nakamura laughed a bit and winked at him. I don't want you distracting my students with your good looks. She took another bite of her food.

Company: Lucas
Mood: playful

Neil Hatchett

Neil laughed a bit as the girls shared an embarrassing moment. It was nice to see everyone getting along. Yo! How was your vacation? He looked at the girl in front of him. Though he'd seen her a few times before he was surprised she remembered him. He noticed Melanie looking uncomfortable and he gave her a reassuring smile. He lifted his arms casually and crossed them behind his head. It definitely feels good to be back though. I missed this place, even though it comes with assignments.

Mood: Casual​

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine ran into the cafeteria after Phoebe and nearly bumped into another girl. She stopped just in time. I'm so sorry. Ummm.. Hi. I'm Elaine. She turned towards Phoebe. I'll be right there. Save me a seat!

Company: Phoebe and new girl
Mood: Hungry

William "Bill" Smith

William nods and mentally notes the firm grasp in the hand shake, not bone crushing, bit not a limp fish; good. William's mind is like that, it runs fast, tearing into and analyzing the world around him constantly. listening to his thoughts would, unfortunately, prove tiresome simply because this thoughts form and shift faster than can be put into words. William listens to the Headmistress's announcement over the intercom, mentally noting the locations of the speakers. William nods at the end of it.
"Thanks. It's nice to meet you too. Looks like we're ahead of the game seeing we're both already in uniform."
William absentmindedly holds his right hand in his left and rubs the dark burn scar on his right hand for a moment before realizing it and puts his hands at his sides.
"Oh, umm I'm a member of the freshmen class. Which are you....ummm...I don't think i caught your name."

twins.jpg

"O-Oh no! Don't apologize, please! I-It's not your fault that you don't remember me!" Melanie quickly returned the bow, her brown hair falling to either side of her face, notepad tucked against her hips. When she came back up, a darker red could be seen along her delicate features. At Neil's comment her eyes went on and glanced in his direction, surprise flashing through the blue depths. "I feel the same way... This school is almost like my home...only with homework assignments and projects." A soft, musical laugh left her lips, which was pleasant to the ears. Her fingers played along her notepad, the skirt she wore flirting about her thighs. "I wonder what teachers we will be getting this semester... I-I've heard that Miss Heather will be teaching fighting for the older students..."

Phoebe turned around to face the girl, a broad smile on her face. "Of course! Leave it to me, Elaine!" After turning back around, that way she faced the cafeteria, she immediately zoomed in on a table next to the window.

Natasha calmed as the other said not to worry. The shapeshifter guessed this once she could look over one of her slip ups. Though that was a really bad one... but as Neil spoke, the auburn haired girl smiled. "The Academy is a home for us all. Where we can be ourselves and not worry about being judged or outcast. I personally love it here because I can keep changing forms as I please." she said, stretching a little before cracking her neck a little. Then another thought came to her mind. "On your question, Neil, it was good. Met some of my family from farther parts of the country. I'm hoping I can unlock my third form this year." Natasha said with a confident smile, nodding some in determination. She then looked to the other two before smiling. "I know who we all will have. Professor Lukas for Gym. Everyone has him!" she pointed out, smiling again. She personally loved gym class. Lukas never opposed her changing forms to better participate.

Mood: Stoked​

Lukas smiled and nodded to the Headmistress. As long as she agreed, that's all he needed to hear. But before he could say anything or move to leave, she continued to speak, leaving the shark's jaw to drop open slightly, his cheeks to burn red, and his gills to pop open and tremble as they flared. "L-Lady Nakamura!! I-I would never have such intentions!! A-And why do you and Heather babble such things about my looks?" he argued, placing his hands over his gills to hide them flaring and to try and smooth them down so he didn't suffocate and faint again.

Company: Nakamura
Mood: F-Flustered!!

He heard Bill's mind race with many thoughts. It made is own head hurt.
OH I'm Matt!

He started to listen to his thought again, forgetting to listen to the real voice. Though he must say listening to him is interesting.
Do you know where we are suppose to be going?

frogger2.jpg

"Did someone mention my name?" Heather was leaning against the door frame, her smile like that of a cat's. "What? The door was open." After running a hand through that silvery-purple mass, she began striding in, hips swaying. Her black tank top gave off a lovely view of her womanly features, while her black jeans did much of the same...but to her other assets. "Anyway...what's up, Nakamura? I got nothing better to do, so...I'm really bored. I need some entertainment..." After giving the headmistress an innocent grin, she glanced over at Lukas' way and gave him one too. "I wanted to play with my good buddy too... He ran away before I could have much fun."

She chuckled and responded Lucas, dear, I'm only joking with you. I know you are a good guy and you are also very handsome... Just then Heather walked in. Ah. Good afternoon Heather! I'm sorry things have been a bit slow this morning. I was just having some fun with Lucas here. She finished up her lunch and put away her lunch supplies. I think now would be a good time to gather the teachers for a meeting. She turned on the loudspeaker. All teachers make their way to the auditorium down stairs in the basement for the pre-ceremony meeting. She turned off the speaker. Shall we then? She held stretched out her arm toward the door while her other arm was folded behind her.

Company: Lucas and Heather
Mood: professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom