Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me. Honestly I was thinking the same thing before I saw this post but I wasn't going to force it to happen if you two weren't up for it. If that happens, perhaps Loxus, when syrix gets on, comes and saves us. Possibly Tsubaki first since she isn't really corrupted but enslaved now.

EDIT: Or foursome. You've got the succubus too.

If y'all want that threesome (foursome? or five-some?) to happen, Nathan can somehow knock Loxus out if he decides to fight rather then negotiate with him and makes the right deal. But im ganna leave the right deal a secret, see if Nathan can get it right.

I think it'll be fun to do, especially if their corrupted. Maybe corrupted Nex pulls him into it, not fully corruptiong him or something since we need a way to bring them back.

Until Loxus becomes corrupted, one of the hardest tasks considering he knows almost all of the ways to be corrupted thanks to a LOT of time in hell and most of the rings, Loxus will not be doing anything of the sort.......wait he could see it as a way to free her from her chains. while he is doing her, he is also working on the chains may be?

Loxus doing Tsubaki all the while trying to free the chains isn't really all that impure since there were good intentions with it. I say let Nex and Tsubaki have their thing while Nathan and Loxus fight it out. Maybe Tsubaki's mental link with Nathan could actually help pull him from his corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom