Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so sorry. I've been grinding all day today with my new GTA character to get him as close to my old character as I could get. I'm online now and will be. Just give me a few minutes. I'm currently eating and checking some stuff.

Don't know how long I'll be on though. I'll reply as much as I can while I'm on though. Getting a reply started right now. Just looking for Kitsune's post toward Nathan.

I say just post. We're in two different conversations so there isn't a need to have a post order. Just...if one conversation gets more posts in than the other, like...

If you and Femshep get like 5 posts between mine and Kitsune's, please hold off a bit until one of us replies to our conversation...? And it'll be the same for us to you.

Edit:

Something like:

Jugger
Femshep
Sirix
Femshep
Sirix
Femshep
Sirix
Femshep

It'd be nice for sirix to wait for Kitsune to post. y'know?

Well we can wait until Nathan and Tsubaki start talking, because our conversation is basically done and/or now depressing because of me lol

I can turn it not so, dont worry about that, im a very good talker and can change subjects flawlessly if i want or abruptly if needed

By the way, if I suddenly disappear without a word...I went to sleep or passed out on my bed.. I'm really tired right now but I'm wanting to stay up to RP for a bit before I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom