Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels OOC Discussion (FemShep, Sirix, SeductiveKitsune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I've been playing GTA Online for the past few days. The only reason I'm on now is cause my friends wanted to be hypocritical assholes over a small mistake that worked out in the end for everyone, pissing me off and making me leave in anger.

I left before I got even more angry. It was just bull crap. Let me ask you this:

Would you be angry at the person who:

A. Managed to get to the target plane, get inside it and pilot it with two other friends, take it out of the hangar to take it to the dropoff point and CRASH before we even take off, killing all three players and failing the mission.

Or

B. Manage to get into the target plane on the next attempt, with two other friends. Wait for their friends to get a truck out of the way but screw up when the tanker comes off the actual truck and they're fucking around as they try to get it away, all the while the pilot of the plane is getting shot to death so he decides to take off, killing two of his friends by accident and getting the plane into the air, and landing it safely and getting everyone 10K in cash.

Thank you. And now life has FUCKING PUNISHED ME by deleting my entire character in general for doing a good job. I lost everything. Sorry for being angry but its been a long day, was hoping to relieve stress on GTA Online and then this gets thrown in my face.

I worked to Rank 33, everything going fine and then THIS happens. Why to ME? To someone who doesn't deserve this shit when there are other people who fucking bullshit others and they get away scott free? I've done NOTHING but help my friends and they and fucking Rockstar screw me over in the end whereas they get hypocritical and bullshit me from time to time.

Again, sorry for venting. I'm not angry anymore, just...Annoyed with everything thats been happening to me for the past week and it seems none of my real life friends give a damn or barely show interest in my problems.

we all feel that way some times, just give it time. They will come around and help you eventually or they are really bad freinds. No offense.

Its fine. They tried helpin me get my character back at least. Which I still haven't gotten back yet :\ Rockstar really screwed up this time with their online servers.

EDIT: And thank you Kitsune. I know we would. :]

EDIT2: And no offense taken Sirix. They are good friends, just can be real assholes sometimes.

should i be scared.....is the Normandy ganna crash into our little party. heehehehehehehehehehe

and yea i want to know that too Kitsune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom