Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Heat: Siblings Uncontrolled Lust (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

Ashton couldn't answer him, in fact she was too distracted pleasuring herself out of sheer lust. Her desire and urges grew too strong for her and she had to do something. Her pants and panties were off as she pushed and pulled her two fingers in and out of her tight pussy, moaning as she did. Her tail swished back and forth on her bed as she pleasured herself uncontrollably. Her eyes shot open after a few minutes and catching her brother's scent after her door opened. "Tyler!" She sat up not taking her fingers out. Actually the scent of another male made it extremely difficult to not pounce on him and have him take her. This was her brother! Damn it why did she want him so badly!? Just tghe thought made her wetter and more ashamed as she thought these dirty thoughts

At first, Tyler did wonder why his sister wasn’t answering him. He knew that her urges had gotten out of control, so he thought that may have had something to do with why she wasn’t answering him. When he pushed open the door, he was surprised to see his sister on her floor, naked from the waist down and with two fingers buried in her tight pussy. For some strange reason, Tyler found it hard to look away as his sister fingered herself. Of course, it didn’t help matters when he was able to pick up on her scent too. Tyler gulped a little bit as her fingers continued to move in and out of her pussy. Even though he knew it was wrong, he couldn’t help but find the sight to be arousing. Finally snapping out of his daze, Tyler managed to force himself to look away from his sister’s pussy and he stepped back out of her room. ”Umm….Ashton, I’ve umm…..got the shopping downstairs in the kitchen. I’m….going to go and put it all away now. Anyway, I think it might be a good idea to keep you inside from now on. I can’t risk you getting out there…..not like this.” With that said, he closed her bedroom door, turned around and walked back down the hallway and back down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and started unpacking the shopping to put it all away, trying his best not to think about the fact he had liked seeing his sister with her fingers in her pussy.

Ashton was blushing in embarrassment as she saw Tyler in the doorway of her room, catch with her fingers inside of her. "Uh..yeah. You go do that. I'll...uh...be down in a minute." She told him before he shut her door. After pulling hed fingers out Ashton didn't feel like getting fully dressed so she just put on a pair of panties and waited a few minutes before heading downstairs. His scent made her urges go nuts, she began to question rather she could be around her own brother at this rate. She hated having these thoughts of him satisfying her urges. Yet she couldn't help, but want it even more. As she walked into the kitchen she avoided looking directly at Tyler, her tail swung anxiously as she fought off her urges around him.

Tyler really hadn’t expected to catch his sister in such a position. Sure, he had known that her urges had gotten out of control, but he really hadn’t thought it would cause her to finger herself on her bedroom floor. Still, he hadn’t expected her urges to get so strong so fast, especially when he thought about the fact she had only been going into heat from that morning. It made him wonder what she was going to be like throughout the week, mainly because he couldn’t seem to shake the thought that she wasn’t even fully in heat yet. Tyler tried not to think about it too much as he started to unpack the shopping and put it away. Because of how much stuff he had brought, he knew it was going to take him quite a while to put it all away, but even as he was putting the stuff away, he was unable to shake away the image of his sister on her bedroom floor with her legs spread and two fingers buried deep in her pussy. Tyler was still packing away shopping when Ashton made her way into the kitchen. He looked in her direction as she walked into the kitchen, and then he went back to putting away the shopping. He quickly looked back in his sister’s direction when he noticed she was just wearing a pair of panties and her shirt. ”Umm…Ashton, you forgot to put on a pair of pants.” He felt as if he had to look away as he continued to put away the shopping. ”So…umm…how are you feeling anyway? Have you managed to get those urges under control yet?”

Ashton couldn't be more embarrassed with herself. How could she just do that to herself when she knew her brother would be back. But it felt so damn good it was hard for her to want to stop. Her brother's scent drove her urges insane again, but she took a deep breath and replied "I uh...didn't feel like getting fully dressed." She was silent for another moment then she replied "Yeah I think I got it under control for now."

Tyler could see how embarrassed his sister seemed to look about what had happened up in her room. Still, despite the fact she looked embarrassed; he knew that it wasn’t really her fault. He knew it was because of the urges she must have been feeling, and he also knew that there was no way that she would have been fingering herself on her bedroom floor if she hadn’t been in heat. By now, he had put away about half of the stuff that he had picked up for the both of them. He felt his cheeks flush just a little bit as he looked back at his sister as she explained how she didn’t feel like getting fully dressed. Of course he couldn’t be sure why she didn’t feel like getting fully dressed, but he was pretty sure that she had her reasons. He just had to do his best not to look at her so much, especially her panty clad pussy. Her scent wasn’t helping him too much, and it also didn’t help that he thought she looked rather sexy. Tyler knew he had to stop thinking such thoughts, but he didn’t know what he could do because he also knew he was going to have to stay in with her. He nodded his head at her comment about getting her urges under control. ”Well…umm I’m glad you’ve gotten your urges under control for now….but how did they get so out of control so quickly? Would your out of control urges mean you are fully in heat now? Or don’t you know?” He asked as he continued packing away the items he had picked up. Thankfully, he was nearly finished packing everything away.

Ashton didn't know why she didn't want to get fully dressed, she just didn't feel like it and it wasn't like her brother would be effected by her this way right? She watched him put the groceries away and couldn't help watching him. She tried to stop thinking about it, but she watched him closely feeling her urges starting to grow again. His scent was driving her crazy and she didn't know how she could handle it. When he had his back towards her she walked up behind him and hugged him. "Tyler I don't know if I can be around you...your scent....it's driving me crazy...my urges are making me want you...I know it's sick, but you deserve to know I might not be able to stop myself from wanting you."

Tyler wasn’t too bothered by the fact that his sister hadn’t wanted to get fully dressed. It just meant that he wouldn’t be able to look at her too much because whenever he was looking at her half-dressed, his eyes would always find their way to her panties. Tyler wanted to stop looking at her just in case she were to catch him looking. He managed to stop himself looking by putting away the rest of the groceries. Tyler had just finished putting away the groceries when he felt Ashton wrapping her arms around him and hugging him from behind. Tyler smiled a little bit and looked back over his shoulder at his sister. ”It’s okay Ashton. You can still be around me, but if your urges get too strong when you’re around me, then it’s okay for you to go back to your bedroom to….umm…relieve your urges….kind of like you did before you came down here. Besides, we don’t know how long mom and dad are going to be gone, and I don’t think it would be right for you to stay up in your room throughout the whole of your heat cycle. That wouldn’t be fair on you…so just…take care of your urges if they get too strong okay. You don’t have to tell me if and when you do have to go to take care of them.” He was trying to be supportive of his sister, but he didn’t know if he was doing a good job or not.

Ashton smiled slightly hearing her brother so accepting and okay with her issues. She didn't realise how supportive and caring he was, but she feared that...relieving herself...would loose effect on herself and she'll have to find other means to relief her urges. Ashton nuzzled his back and didn't let go of him. His words giving her comfort and hope that they'll get through this. When he mentioned their parents she began to question the seemingly shocking timing their parents had when living them like this. But nonetheless she had her brother and that was enough for her. "Tyler..
thank you for being so understanding. I thought for sure you would freak out, but...I just really appreciate that you're helping me when I really need it. I'll make it up to you once this is over. Thank you for being the best brother a little sister could ask for." Her voice was sweet and loving as she spoke. She nuzzled his back more, tighting her hug on him

As hard as it was going to be for him, Tyler knew that he was going to have to be there for his sister in her time of need. Of course, it would have helped if their parents were there, mainly because he was certain they would have had a better idea on how to deal with her first heat cycle. Tyler closed his eyes for a moment as he felt Ashton nuzzling his back, and as she did, he gently placed a hand on her arm as she hugged him from behind. He looked back over his shoulder at her as he listened to her words, and then he shook his head. ”No, of course I wouldn’t freak out Ashton. Sure, you going into heat has taken me by surprise, but no matter how hard it might be for me, I’m still going to be here for you. You are my little sister after all, and even though I know mom and dad would know how to handle this better than I do, they aren’t here now so it’s up to me to look out for you whilst they are gone.” He spoke in a soft tone before pausing for a brief moment. ”You don’t have to make anything up to me. None of this is your fault. Besides, it’s not like either of us knew you would be going into heat when you did.” He smiled again as he hugged her, and as he did, his tail briefly moved from side to side. What Tyler didn’t know was what the movement of his tail would do. See, as Ashton had stepped up behind him to hug him, his tail had unknowingly become positioned between her legs, and as his tail briefly swished from side to side, it somehow managed to brush against her panty clad pussy. Of course Tyler had no knowledge of this. ”Anyway, now that I’ve packed away all of the groceries, what would you like to do? We could put on a movie if you want.”

Tyler's words distracted her urges for a moment as his support seened to only make her happier. He truly did fill her with hope and happiness that everything was gonna be okay. She started to purr softly because she was so happy at the moment. But feeling his tail move between her legs, rubbing her panty clad pussy reawoke her urges. Her tail softly curled and wrapped around his tail lovingly. She purred a little louder and her hands started to feel his chest more, growing aroused from all of this. She whispered in his ear with a lust "A movie sounds great, but I'm gonna be a bit distracted." As she spoke one of her hands slipped down and started to rub the crotch of his pants to feel his cock through them.

As he had been speaking with his sister, Tyler had started to think that her urges had finally subsided. Well, he hoped her urges had finally subsided, but even if they had done, he had next to no idea just how long she would be able to keep them at bay. Hell, he didn’t even know if she was fully in heat yet. He smiled as he heard Ashton purring, but he still didn’t know what his tail was doing between her legs. Of course, if he had known, then the chances were likely he would have stopped, and he would have stopped quickly. He didn’t really think too much of it when she softly curled and wrapped her tail around his own. Sure, it may have been the first time she had done it in a while, but he still saw no reason to think anything of it. However, when he felt her hands starting to feel around his chest, he started to wonder just what she was doing. When she whispered in his ear, he couldn’t help but think her voice sounded different somehow. ”Okay, well you can pick the movie out if you want to, considering you can’t go out anywhere for a while. If you want, we can also order in a pizza.” He smiled, but then gulped a little bit as he could feel where his sister’s hand had moved to. ”Umm….Ashton, what are you doing?” He asked her as she continued to rub his cock through the crotch of his pants. Of course it didn’t really take long before her actions started to have an effect. As she was rubbing his cock through his pants, she would have felt his large cock gradually start to harden. ”Ashton….you can’t umm….do this.”

Ashton smiled and continued to rub his cock through his pants feeling him starting to harden. She chuckled softly and replied "What does it look like Tyler? Like I said before I don't know if I would be able to control myself around you. Well I've realised I'll get bored playing with myself. I'd rather play with my big brother." She teased whispering in his ear. "Mmmm you're getting so hard." She added then licked his neck as her hand started to work more and unzip his pants.

When she had started to rub his cock through his pants, Tyler first thought that Ashton didn’t really know what she was doing. He was convinced that she wouldn’t have been rubbing his cock through his pants if she knew what she was actually doing. The more she rubbed his cock through his pants, the harder he started to get. It wasn’t long before there was a very noticeable tent in his pants. An involuntary groan was forced from his lips before he could stop it, and then he closed his eyes for a second as she teasingly whispered into his ear. Opening his eyes again, Tyler looked back over his shoulder to Ashton. ”Ashton….you know you shouldn’t be doing this. You…c-can’t get bored with playing with yourself….not when you looked to be having such a good time back in your room.” He was surprised when he heard what she had said though. ”Ashton….do you know what you’re saying? You can’t do this…because I’m your brother. T-This….isn’t right.” Unfortunately for him, he didn’t sound very convincing, and he still remained where he was even as she had started to unzip his pants. Tyler only realised he should do something when his sister had fully unzipped his pants. His cock seemed like it was going to fall through, but was stopped by his boxers. It was at this point that he knew he had to pull away, so as hard as it was for him to do so, he did just that. He pulled away from his sister, turning to face her and taking two steps back. Unfortunately for him, he had only gone and backed himself into the corner in the kitchen. ”Umm….Ashton…you shouldn’t be doing this. You might feel better if you just….go and play with yourself….and then we can watch a movie together. You pick the movie okay.” He said, hoping it would snap her out of her urges.

It was too late for Ashton, after feeling his cock through his pants getting so hard along with his groan there was no stopping this lustful kitten. When he backed into the corner she stepped closer and trapped him in the corner. Her hands started to unbutton his pants while she replied "Playing with myself was fun, but how long did you think it could please my urges? Why settle for myself when I have a BIG brother to play with?" She winked at him and took his hand to press it against her pussy. Her panties were wet and her pussy felt warm especially when she felt his fingers touch her. She whispered in his ear "That's how much you turn me on. I'm so wet for you. Why don't you feel how wet your little sis is for you?" She teased and licked his neck slowly while her free hand made his pants drop.

There had been a part of Tyler that had been hoping that his words would have gotten through to his sister. He had been hoping that it would have snapped her out of her urges, and stopped her from doing what she was trying to do to him. His eyes widened when he realised he had gone and backed himself into a corner. By the time he had realised it though, it was already too late as Ashton was already upon him and blocking him into the corner. It was at this point that Tyler realised he was in trouble. Well, he certainly would be if he couldn’t get away from his sister. Due to the shock of what his sister was doing, Tyler failed to remove her hand from his pants as she unbuttoned his pants. His eyes widened, and he looked down when he felt his pants loosen and start to fall down his hips. Tyler gulped as she took his hand and placed it on her panty clad pussy. His hand remained on her panty clad pussy as his eyes met with hers again. ”W-Well…umm…it really should help to please your urges when you play with yourself and make yourself cum. That should usually…help with your urges….for a bit. But you know…you can’t have me….because it’s wrong.” He couldn’t help but feel surprised when he realised just how wet his sister really was. Still, his hand remained on her panty clad pussy as he felt how wet she really was. ”You really are very wet…..but it’s not me who made you wet….it’s your urges.” He closed his eyes and dropped his head forward a little bit as she licked his neck, but then he opened them a few seconds later. ”Ashton….y-you have to stop this.” He whispered, even though his defences were gradually starting to crumble. It was very hard for him, as was his cock, but he managed to pull his hand away from his sister’s panty clad pussy. He also just about managed to get past her after she had cornered him in the kitchen, but his pants were still around his ankles. Unfortunately for him, he never thought to pull them up and as Tyler was trying to make his way from the kitchen, his pants around his ankles made it much harder for him to walk, meaning he couldn’t get away from his sister as well as he had first hoped. He started to trip and stumble as he made it out into the hallway.

Ashton found it assuming that he claimed that say it's wrong when he couldn't even pull his hand away from her wet panty clad pussy and seemed to enjoy the attention she was giving him. But when he manged to get away from her trap she could only smile seeing him try to get away from her with his pants down around his ankles. She followed him quietly knowing she's just about broken him. When he started tripping she watched him fall then walked up to turn him around to lay on his back. She moved to sit just below his almost exposed cock. The only thing blocking them was his boxers. She leaned over him acting innocently and letting his erection rub her flat stomach near the waistband of her panties. "You have to be more careful Tyler. You've could've gotten hurt." She teased starting to feel his cock again

Tyler had been hoping deep down that his sister wouldn’t have come after him after he had managed to get away with her. The only reason he was hoping this was quite simple really. Despite the fact she was his sister, he honestly didn’t know how much more of her teasing he would be able to take. Not only that, but her scent was gradually getting to him. The closer she was to him, and the wetter her pussy seemed to get, the stronger her scent would also seem to get. Even after he had tripped up in the hallway, Tyler had tried moving and he was just about to push himself to his feet when he felt himself being turned over onto his back. He had to close his eyes when she rubbed her stomach against his cock, even though it was still covered by his boxers. If it hadn’t been for his boxers, his long and hard cock would have been standing upright as she leaned over him. Tyler did his best not to let a groan of pleasure escape his lips as she had started teasing his cock through his boxers again. His 11 inch cock was straining to get out of its confinement as she continued to tease his cock. Tyler took a deep breath as he looked up and into his sister’s eyes. ”A-Ashton….we can’t do this. I’m….your brother….and you’re….my sister. If we do anything….then it’s….incest. Y-you have to stop….stroking…my cock like…that.” As much as he wanted her to stop, the conviction wasn’t really in his voice. He couldn’t have sounded convincing even if he had tried, but as she continued stroking his cock, he did his best to back away from her, but as he had started to back away from her, the tent in his boxers got caught on the bottom of the top she was wearing, and as he tried backing away from her, it started to pull her top up. When he saw this, he stopped moving and tried to move the bottom of her top from the tent in his boxers.

Ashton knew what she was doing, this was incest, but she wanted it so badly and she was gonna do her best to get it. His voice only reassured her that there was a side of him that loved this. As he tried to pull away her shirt started to lift up from his attempts. As he reached to pull her shirt off of his erection she smiled and pulled her shirt off completely and tossed it aside, showing him her large breast. Finally she opened his boxers smiling to see his huge hard cock standing for her. "I know Tyler. I know what I'm doing, but there's something inside you that wants this. Don't you wanna feel your little sister's tight wet pussy? Or her tight round ass? I wanna feel your cock inside of me. Deep, throbbing, inside of me. Don't you want that Tyler?" She teased lustfully as she started to stroke his long thick.cock slowly and gently.

Tyler had been hoping that his sister didn’t really know what she was doing, but the more she tried to do, the more he started to think she did actually know what she was doing. He was also hoping that she wouldn’t pick up on the fact there was a tiny part of him that actually wanted what she was doing to him. Because of how much he had been struggling to get her shirt off the tent in his boxers, it gave his sister enough time to react. His eyes widened when he saw just what she did. When she pulled off her top and tossed it aside, Tyler’s eyes moved to Ashton’s large breasts. There, his eyes remained, seemingly entranced by her large breasts. With the focus of his attention fixed solely on her breasts, he was unable to struggle as she finally freed his large cock by opening up his boxers. Tyler listened to his sister’s words, and even though he didn’t want to admit it, he couldn’t help but think that she was right. There was a part of him that wanted this, despite the fact he knew it was wrong. He was finding it increasingly difficult to control the urges she was bringing out in him. Tyler unknowingly licked his lips with his eyes still glued to her breasts. What he didn’t know was that she would have been able to see it perfectly too. He closed his eyes as she started stroking his cock. ”Ashton…you shouldn’t be talking like that. You shouldn’t be…..turning me on like this.” He moaned again as he felt her long slow strokes of his cock. Finally, he felt unable to take any more of her teasing. ”Y-You’re really….not going to stop….until you have me….are you?” He whispered as his eyes met with hers.

Ashton knew she won when she noticed his fixed gaze on her large breast. Her smile grew larger when she saw him lick his lips at the sight. "Tyler..I don't plan on stopping for a long time." She teased then used her free hand to grab each of his hands to place on her large perky breast. "You can squeeze them if you want." She smirked as she stroked his large hard cock a little faster and harder. "I'm glad to hear you're turned on, because I want you Tyler. I want you so badly." She said with desired filled eyes. She licked her lips as well at him to.prove even more hiow much she wanted him.

Even though Tyler knew it was wrong, he was just unable to fight his sister anymore. Of course it didn’t really help that she had teased him and turned him on much more than what he had expected. He also thought she wasn’t kidding when she told him that she didn’t plan on stopping for a long time. Even if he had managed to resist her advances just a little bit longer, he didn’t think he would have been able to resist them forever. Tyler licked his lips again as she took a hold of his hands and placed them on her large breasts. He smiled a little bit as he started to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. He moaned again as she stroked his cock harder and faster than before. ”Ashton….even though I know this is wrong…..I can’t keep fighting you off anymore….not when you’re such a damned tease…..and especially not when you’re turning me on….so much.” He sat up and as he continued to caress and massage one of her breasts, he leaned in and licked the erect nipple of the breast he had stopped squeezing. After a few seconds, he pulled away again and looked back into the lust filled eyes of his sister. ”Ashton….are you even fully….in heat yet? Because if you’re still not in full heat, I can’t help but wonder what you’re going to be like when you are…..and I think we should move from here….to somewhere….a little more….comfortable.”

Ashton smirked knowing she had won and broke past his defenses. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he finally squeezed her breast and played with her hardened nipples. When she heard his first whispered she whispered back "I don't care if you're my brother...I want you deep inside of me. Pounding my little wet tight pussy." She nibbled on her ear, moaning from his tongue licking her and his hands squeezing her. Then she finally heard it, he asked her if she wanted to move somewhere more comfortable. Ashton answered with a lustful tone "Yes Tyler, let's go somewhere more appropriate and...comfortable."

Tyler really did wish that he had been able to resist his sister just a little bit longer than what he had done. In all honesty, he was surprised he had managed to resist her as long as he did. What with what she had been doing to him, and her scent too, it proved to be too difficult for him. However, it did make him wonder what the rest of the week was going to be like with her. Hearing her words only served to turn him on more. As he looked back up into her eyes, a look of lust could soon be seen forming in his eyes. ”This is so wrong….but you’re making it feel too good for me to want to stop.” He moaned again as she nibbled on his ear. She may not have known it, but that was a major turn on for him. ”Ashton….you know this….isn’t really you. This….is your urges…that’s making you do this…and I didn’t know…you could be so….dirty minded.” He whispered to her as he continued to fondle and caress her breast. As he did, he teased her erect nipple with his other hand. ”Come on….let’s go up to….mom and dad’s room…and do you know if this is you….in full heat….or not?”

Ashton honestly didn't know she would be so lost in her lust that she seemed like a different person. She just couldn't stop herself from thinking these thoughts. Of course she knew a few tricks from movies, games, and her curious teenage friends, but she couldn't stop this lust she felt. That she felt for him. Hearing his words she whispered in his ear "I know it's wrong, but Tyler...I'm starting to want this more then just my urges. Tyler I think deep down inside I wanted this. I'm feeling so much more then just arousal." She thought for a minute realising this was more then just hormoinal rampage, this was something personal. "I don't know if I'm fully in heat, but the idea of you fucking me on our mom and dad's bed makes me so wet. And here I thought I was the naughty one." She teased and licked his cheek and returned to nibbling his ear

Back
Top Bottom