Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pleasant Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorin growled in enjoyment at both of his lovers actions, eagerly quickning his pace on his and the hobbits cocks and continuing to plunder his nephews mouth hungrily. Pulling away for a moment, he pressed his forehead to Fili's in an affectionate manner, hoping to assure him of his deeper feelings than simple lust for the boy. Durins did not do anything half assed, and that included love.

"I want you both to cum for me. You think you can do that hm my loves?"

Thorin tightened his grip slightly on his and Bilbo's aching arousals, feeling the swell of his orgasm starting to rise up in him and kissed his nephew again, loving the knowlage that he had the both of them here with him and within his grasp. he wasnt going to let them go, not after he had discovered what they could have.

Bilbo gasped at the increase of pace, his hand on Fili's cock also increased the pace. His head laid back against Fili's shoulder, Bilbo let out a loud moan as the younger Dwarf found his sweet spot rather quickly. His orgasm was quickly drawing closer and his gasping moans were getting louder.

Bilbo nodded in response to Thorin's words, trying to find his voice but was rather unsuccessful. "Y..yes...Th...Thorin..." He was still watching his two loves kiss and he smirked. Leaning forward, Bilbo pressed his lips to Thorin's neck, nipping at his pulse point. He sucked gently, making a light hickey before moving on to just below his ear. Sucking lightly at that spot as well, Bilbo whispered into Thorin's ear. "If Fili and I are going to cum we will want you to cum as well Thorin. We both want to please you."

Fili moaned at his uncle request, he couldnt talk, his breathing was heavy and Bilbo's hand wouldnt allow more than pants to come out of his mouth. The feeling inisde Bilbo's tight ass was driving him insane, he added a third finger wishing for his hobbit's moans to grow louder but it wasnt enough for him, Fili wanted more, he was frustrated and wanted to move his cock from Bilbo's grasp and shove it deep inside him, yet the young heir knew that he should wait for his uncle's permission if he ever would allow him to take Bilbo.

The fierce kiss Thorin gave him after he spoke took him to his limit, grabbing Thorin's hair with his free hand and moaning into the kiss Fili couldnt hold it any longer, he shivered and with a loud groan he finally cum on Bilbo's hand.

Thorin felt his eyes flutter closed at the teasing nips that were placed on his neck, he knew that the one on his pulse would bruise lightly, but he really didnt care at that point in time. Growling softly in possesive desire against Fili's lips, Thorin gave a final twist of his fist around both his and Bilbo's arousals and with a soft gasp, followed his nephew into bliss.

Hearing Bilbo's own release and feeling the added warmth that coated his fist, Thorin looked down at the rather wrecked looking hobbit with a satisfied expression. His burglar's eyes were glazed with pleasure, and while Thorin was debating basking in the after glow for abit longer, he also had an intense desire for this to continue. Grabbing a cloth from the pile that he brought just for the purpose of clean up, Thorin wiped away the mess that covered Bilbo's chest and his hand, then focused his attention on Fili once more.

"Nephew. I believe its time for Bilbo to get a taste of what hes been missing dont you. Come here boy."

The king new that his nephew wasnt satied, for neither was he, and he had a feeling that Bilbo was going to be out of commision for a short while so why not give thier hobbit a show while he recooperated?

Bilbo was indeed out of breath and momentarily lost in pleasure but in no way was he going to be left out to watch and get hopelessly aroused. Quickly regaining cognitive function, Bilbo's hand laced into Thorin's hair, pulling the king into a deep kiss as a soft growl left Bilbo's lips. "Don't count me out so quickly Dwarf." Glancing back at Fili, a devilish smirk that could only be a Took's graced Bilbo's features. Kissing his way around Thorin's neck, Bilbo moved around to the back of Thorin's body, allowing Fili to take his place in front.

Bilbo ran hands down Thorin's sides as he nipped at the back of his neck. "Don't assume that because of my smaller size that I don't have any stamina. I have kept up with dwarves this whole trip remember?" Moving Thorin's hair to the side, Bilbo nipped at the dwarf's ear, his eyes on Fili to see what the younger dwarf would do to his now sandwiched uncle. As one of his hands traveled down and gripped Thorin's ass, Bilbo continued to lavish Thorin's neck with attention.

Fili was moving toward his uncle, gladly obeying his word when Bilbo talked. The hobbit's words amused him, he never saw someone daring to talk like that to Thorin. He grinned at Bilbo and finished his way crawling towards Thorin. Taking their hobbit from his uncle neck he pulled him into a deep kiss as he wrapped his arms around both, pulling Bilbo closer to them, his uncle wasnt going to scape from them at least not for a while. The young dwarf left Bilbo's lips to place his on Thorin's neck, at the opposite side from Bilbo, so they both could kiss him now.
Nipping at the alredy slightly bruised spot, Fili took a hand to Thorin's cock and his, slowly stroking them together, the other hand pressing Bilbo against his uncle's back. Fili was enjoing seeing his uncle like that, if felt like Thorin was at their mercy yet he knew that kind of power unbalance could be turned easily by his uncle.

A low groan of arousal forced its way out of his throat at the assault that his hobbit lavished apon his neck, the little minx seemed to know what he was doing despite being blushing and nervous not an hour earlier. A soft gasp escaped the king when Bilbo grasped at the firm gobes of his ass, and shortly there after a chuckle pushed its way free as he registered the words of his burglar.

"I suppose I will have to remember that. Youve become offly bold little bunny."

Reaching a hand back Thorin stroked along the soft curve of Bilbo's ear, the pointed tip not bothering him despite its rather elvish resemblence.
A low hiss of pleasure passed his clenched teeth when his nephew took up thier cocks in his hand, and digging his free hand into the golden tresses of his kin, Thorin pulled the boy into a nearly bruising kiss. With Bilbo he had to remember to temper his strength, but his nephew was made of much sterner material and so the king worried little about harming the lad. In between plundering the depths of his nephews mouth and placing nipping kisses along the jaw line of his kin, Thorin found his voice again. Though he didnt address one of the other males specificly.

"do you like seeing me like this? I suppose it would be a rare sight wouldnt it. Well I fully plan on treating you to many diffrent sights tonight dont you worry. Your going to walk away so satisfied that youll not remember your names."

His voice was a low husky growl of sexual desire, the deep baritone rolling over Fili's skin as he spoke. He could feel bilbo pressing up against his back, and that knowlage only fulled the fires raging in him even more.

Bilbo shivered at Thorin's words, a blush spreading across his cheeks. When he pressed closer to Thorin, his already hard cock pressed up against Thorin's ass. Overcome by the sudden tantalizing idea of talking Thorin himself, Bilbo leaned forward and placed more kisses to Thorin's neck. "I do enjoy seeing you like this Thorin... but I'm curious. What would you do if.. I took you? You seem far more cautious with me and I'm not sure you would take control back."

He smirks and nipped at the King's neck, sliding his thumb over Thorin's entrance. As much as lust was clouding his mind, Bilbo was a little put out. He wanted to prove himself. Hobbits weren't as breakable as most people thought and he was going to show the dwarf that. Slowly sliding two fingers into his king, he kissed along Thorin's shoulder blade. "If I didn't know better I would say you were liking this situation Thorin love."

Fili loved the rough taking of his uncle, groaning into his mouth he took his hand from Bilbo's back to pull Thorin closer to him, biting his lower lip a bit hard to see his uncle reaction. A smirk crossed his face at Thorin's words, shivering at the touch of his lips down his skin. His eyes widened when Bilbo talked again, their burglar was amazing. Fili never thought about doing what the hobbit was doing to his uncle and having the chance to witness that situation was certainly a unique opportunity.

"Of course we like this uncle" He finally answered grinning at him, stroking their erections faster "But... Please tell me" Fili whispered to his uncle's ear "What for did you call me moments ago?"

The lust was begining to cloud the kings thinking process, and it only increased when the hobbit began to tease and prep him. It had been a very long time since anyone had taken him. Panting softly, He pushed his hips down abit to increase the press of his burglars fingers, then bucked forward to rub against his nephew. His voice was a low rasp now, the words slightly strained from his arousal as he spoke.

"You..little minx Bilbo. You know I dont wish to harm you by accident. You are after all...much slighter and more delicate than a dwarf."

Thorin was testing a theory, he wanted to see his halflings reaction to being baited. After all if just being thought of as having less stamina got him such a reward..what else would his lighthearted teases get?
He ignored the last statement for the time being and instead focused on his nephew again, who had sped up on the stroking of thier erections. The motions drew a low moan from the king, and he nipped at the expanse of tanned skin infront of him when his nephew began to teasingly wisper to him. Gripping one of Fili's hips, Thorin began to rub small circles into the skin in an affectionate gesture.

"I called you with the intention of teasing you until you begged to cum for me Fili. Though it seems our Bilbo has other idea's so I will have to wait to see that tempting sight."

Bilbo huffed slightly in annoyance before hipping the kings neck. Apparently he was forgetting that this small delicate hobbit was the one who rescued him from vicious orcs! That had been no easy task, and he had been rather frightened. But, putting that matter aside, Bilbo was most certainly going to prove just how strong he was. The two fingers inside of Thorin slowly began to pump, stretching him gently to prepare him for Bilbo's cock. Bilbo couldn't help but shiver in anticipation, the tightness around his fingers making him almost impatient to have it around his cock. He nibbled at the dwarf's neck, smirking at the sounds coming from him. After feeling fairly certain that Thorin was prepared, Bilbo kissed his neck gently, smiling. "I'm going to take you now Thorin." He whispered into his ear, nipping softly.

Fili whined at his uncle's words, he wanted Thorin to do as he had planned. Taking Thorin's hand he pressed it against his hip harder, grining at him as his hand went up their shafts to rub their tips. Biting his lips at the noices Bilbo was getting from him, Fili moved from his uncle's neck and went down his body slowly, kissing all along his collarbone, nipping hard or lapping at the skin, searching for any spot that would make Thorin to shiver. Then his lips rolled by Thorin's chest, his hand pressing a bit harder their cocks as Fili lapped at the hardened nipples, nipping at them softly.

"Please uncle..." Fili whispered nuzzling his cheek against Thorin's chest "tease me until I beg you to cum for you"

Thorin growled softly and dragged his nephew closer while pushing his hips back twored the hobbit behind him, his libido giving a sudden leap for joy. This was nearly perfect. The dwarf royal crashed his lips back to his nephews in a fierce kiss, tangling his fingers into the golden locks to keep the boy in place as he ground back against the hobbits now doubt aching member. Pulling back just long enough to speak, Thorin addressed his halfling and Fili.

"Go on then Bilbo. Prove me wrong eh? and dont you worry Fili...your time will come soon enough. youll just have to be patient for abit."

Bilbo smirked and waited till the Dwarf king had finished speaking. Once he had, Bilbo wasted no time at thrusting into Thorin. A soft groan escaped him as he waited for the Dwarf to signal that it was alright to move. After all it wouldn't do to have the leader of the group unable to walk tomorrow. As Thorin pressed his hips back against Bilbo's, he eagerly began to slowly thrust. He did however, keep the pace slow. Just as Thorin wanted Fili to beg for release, Bilbo wanted Thorin to beg for it too.

Fili focused his attention then in Thorin only, taking his uncle's arousal with both hands as he made his way down Thorin's body between kisses and soft nippings reaching for his hips. From the base to the tip, Fili lapped at the throbbing member in front of him a few times to then take the head of Thorin's cock into his mouth, groaning at the taste of his uncle's precum. Slowly the young dwarf began to move his head up and down taking more of Thorin's cock every time, taking his hands to his uncle's hips to press under the hipbones. He would make sure to pleasure his uncle to the point of driving him insane and taking his cock deep down, Fili pressed his lips against the base as he let Bilbo's thrusts to push Thorin's cock inside his mouth.

The king let out a choked gasp when the hobbit pushed into him, and once his body had gotten used to the feeling of being invaded again, he pushed his hips back to signal that he was ready. The slow pace drew a half desperate moan from Thorins throat and the dwarf quickly stuffed a fist into his mouth to muffle the sounds that he knew were going to be pulled from him. It was a little known fact that he got very vocal in bed with the right partners, and these were certainly the right partners.

When his nephew switched his full attention to his aching cock Thorin nearly keened in his pleasure, not sure if he wanted to buck up twored his heirs mouth or back into the hobbit to make him speed up. Panting around his hand, the king dug his other hand into his nephews hair for an anchor, his hips trembling as Fili took him in to the base. It was near torture, and slowly his lust and pleasure fogged mind was grasping the thought that maybe they were doing it on purpose.

Bilbo let out a soft moan as Thorin pushed back against him, the sensation around his cock intoxicating. He almost pouted however, when Thorin tried to muffle his moans. He leaned forward to lightly nip at Thorin's ear, whispering seductively. "No one can hear us my king, and I'm sure your nephew wants to know he's doing a good job." The Hobbit smirked slightly and thrust forward hard, hitting that special spot in Thorin directly. Groaning softly in Thorin's ear, Bilbo nipped again, still trying to encourage him to let his moans escape.

Fili slowly pulled his head back as he brought a hand to Thorin's cock, teasingly stroking at it, he looked up at his uncle. "Yes Thorin" He said smirking at the other dwarf and then he ran his tongue along his lenght. "Let us hear you" Fili chuckled as he kissed his uncle's hips and took his free hand to Bilbo. He caressed the hobbit's thigh, quickly reaching for the tight entrance he was so eager to feel once again and sliding two fingers in, he spoke agian. "And I would like to hear more from you... Bilbo." Fili spread his fingers and began to pump the slowly, pushing deeper inside, searching for the hobbit's sweet spot. Then, kissing his way back to Thorin's cock, he took the leaking head on his mouth, tasting his uncle, circling his tongue around and pressing with his lips, gently sucking to try and get more from Thorin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom