Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, just like that." He said, grinning at her.

Krystal kissed marik. "I told you, eyes is the calm one. You're lucky you didn't have to deal with tony. He was a black belt with an awful temper, and he was serious about protecting me." She admitted, Smiling a little.

Darien shrugged. "I'm not sure. What do you wanna do?" He asked looking curious.

Krystal sighed. "Yeah, but I think he would have liked you if he were still alive." She admitted sadly as eyes squeezed her shoulder comfortingly. He knew that tony and Krystal had been closer than even he and her, but he didn't know that she almost married him.

She looked up at him. "I don't know. What do you want to do my love?"

Marik sensed her inner feelings and wasn't quite sure what to do. If he knew she had almost married another man, he might not have been able to control Mariku. He was already on a very thin thread.

"I'm really not sure. Honestly." He admitted, kissing her.

Krystal cuddled into marik, holding his hand. She knew he was on a thin thread, so she elected not to elaborate to much on she and Anthony's relationship. It was tough for her, but she didn't want to see the one she loved in such distress.

Serena stared up at him with adoring eyes. "Me either. I'm surprised though that you didn't bring a book to read," she giggles softly. Her fiance hardly ever went anywhere without a book to read. Usually his school books.

Marik did his best to rein in Mariku. But if one more thing set him off, the beast would be unleashed, unable to stop.

Darien chuckled. "Krys has plenty of books here, I just haven't found a good one yet." He admitted, kissing her head.

Krystal knew he was dealing with trying to reign in mariku, so she kept her true feelings about her old friend tony quiet. While she could deal with his darker side, she didn't want to. She hoped that he would not ask when they were alone.

Serena smiled and hugged him. "I'm sure you'll find something you'll want to read love." All she was to support him. That was the role she felt most comfortable with.

Eventually, Mariku's nonsense ceased. Marik sighed with relief.

Darien squeesed her hand gently, kissing her head.

Krystal leaned into him. Eyes and Micah had ducked into the mall, so they were alone now. She kissed him softly. 'Wanna get some dinner love? Just the two of us?" She asked, smiling up at him.

Marik smiled. "Sure."

Serena smiled, resisting the urge to squeal delightedly. I'm going to show him just how mature I can be. I'll be like I was in Silver Millennium....like I will be in the 30th Century. Won't he be surprised!

Krystal smiled lightly and kissed him. She picke a resturaunt, ducking in quickly. "Some one's following me." She thought to herself, waiting for the inevitable, and not expecting Tony to appear out of practically nowhere. "Krystal my love! I have come back for you!" He said, and her eyes widened like blue saucers. "T-t-t-tony?" She almost fainted. "I didn't do it pluu!"

Tony glared at him, a dark glow around him as to black feathered wings appeared on his back. Well, that explained a lot. "No! She's mine! You can't have her!" And In that fit of rage, took Krystal away to a hole he had created in space. An entrance to heaven. How in lord's name were they gonna get her back this time? Krystal was to shell shocked to struggle, unsure what to do other than just watch. "So, you're an angel of death?" She asked, looking at his wings and sliver crown like halo. This was gonna be a doozie.

Serena sighed. "It's time to get the senshi involved. Some idiot took my sister. And we're going to need Setsuna on this. She's the only one I know who might be able to help us figure this out." Serena hated involving the senshi. All she'd wanted was some major alone time with her love and her future child. Apparently that was too much to ask for.

Tony looked at her. "Yes, I am."

Darien sighed. "Of course he did. Some ex is always taking Krys. I'll call them." He reassured, but the phone rang before he should do so. It was setsuna. "How does Krys get herself into this? She's been kidnapped by an angel of death." Setsuna said through the receiver. She was on speaker phone so that Sere could hear as well. "Get to japan you two. This is gonna take all of us." And then she hung up.

Krystal sat in a nearby chair in his room. "What a great honor it is. You do know I'm not technically supposed to be here right? My power interferes with the workings here." She admitted, knowing he was probably aware that she was a senshi. She hadn't told him before he died. She had planned to tell him on their honeymoon.

Sere called Seto to let him know that they were going back to Japan. "Will you watch the kids, or do you want us to take them Setty-chan?" she asked. Setsuna had voiced the thoughts running through her own mind. If it wasn't Sere being kidnapped by whackos, it was her twin. Thankfully, attempts to kidnap the white moon twin had gone down lately.

"Oh I know. But you're mine, so you have to be here. It's the rules."

"I'll watch them. It'll give me a chance to get to know Asuka and Tenshi . Go save Krys." He gold her, kissing her head chastely for luck.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Tonykins..." so the nickname hadn't originated with stark like most thought. She sighed a little bit, fumbling with the necklace around her neck, clutching Bucky's engagement ring. "Help.. bucky.. onyx please.." she thought, not sure what to do. "So, they made an exception?"

"You're going to get into trouble, aren't you, tonykins?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Bucky could hear her in his head. He quickly sniped his target, and appeared in japan next to marik. "What's happened? I heard Krys call." He said, looking worried. He still loved her, but wouldn't impede on her happiness with marik.

darien nodded. "Right." And with that, he popped them right to marik. Darien eyes widen. "Prince onyx?"

Marik explained the situation as best he knew it. "So what's the plan?" he asked after telling Bucky everything.

Serena sighed. "For one thing, the senshi and I are on it. You men stay here and we'll find a way to get in touch if we need you. Until we have eyes on the situation, we're not sure exactly what we're walking into. It's best if someone stays here to hold down the fort in case Seto needs help with the kids."

Marik nodded. "Okay, I'll stay here. I'm not sure I trust the winter soldier with my kids." Marik said, and bucky nodded. "I get it. Besides, I could be more help with this "tony' dude." He growled at the name. How dare someone take his Krystal? His life! He'd murder this angel.

Krystal smiled at tony. "You do know there's a crazy man with shadow magic and a 95 year old super soldier with black crystal powers, right? Bucky's pissed." She admitted, narrow wing her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom