Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"About that.." She hit his arm playfully, "you did that on purpose!" She rubbed herself against him. "I see you were thinking about it as well." She teased. "I didn't finish the book though..." She mumbled between kisses her nails raking his skin gently before she tugged at his shirt to take off. "You just had me waiting so long." She rubbed her self against his hardness through his pants. All she had on were a pair of black lace panties and his shirt the one she likes sleeping in. He would see her nipples puckered and aching for him.

Dane couldn't wait anymore and tore off the shirt and panties, kissing Belle's body all over. He dug deep to her snatch and fingered her good as he tore off his own pants in frustration.

"Ever so impatient mr...." She mused letting her hands caress his chest until his fingers slipped into her wetness. She gasped and moaned low. "Mmmmm. Yes..." She cooed low as he moved his fingers into her. She chuckled at how frustrated he was about his pants. "Here let me help.." She undid the button and zipper for him

"Mmm..thanks.." Dane said with a grin. He pinned the flustered mermaid on the couch, taking his pants off. He didn't waste time, entering her wet hole, humping wildly on top of her. "OOhhh...I've been waiting all day for this..MMMMMmm" Dane said while rubbing her breasts fiercely.

Her legs spread to let him move more freely. Her fingers curled over the pillow under her head while the other clutched his shoulder as she arched. He was filling her so well that she couldn't stop her moans at all if she wanted to. She moaned and kissed his chest. "Oooh yeah ... Mmm baby me too... Ahh yes Dane .. Mmm faster.." She moaned

Dane was already to sexually sensitive that he cummed deep into Belle already. He screamed erotically as he shot cum inside his mermaid, still humping her good. "OOOHHH....YYYYEESSS!! MY SWEET LITTLE FISHY!!" Dane screamed, too lost in the pleasure to know what he said." The multi-orgasm would last a whole hour.

Bob got annoyed, hearing the sex going on next door. He was going to scream at them to shut up until he heard Dane say ' my sweet little fishy' What the?..Why would the rich kid say that?

Belle moved against him, rubbing her body against him, her lips buried in the nape of his neck. His fullness was welcomed and craved. She moaned again. "Yes!! Mmmm faster Dane!!" She was on the brink of her own orgasm. Her fingers moved through his hair. "You feel so good baby, " she frowned. Fishy ?? Seriously. She hit his backside teasingly "fishy eh?"

"MMmm..hehe...sorry...OOhhh...lost myself there..OOohhh.." Dane moaned, still cumming deep inside her, but more slowly now. "Mmmm...I didn't upset you did I?"

Belle was coming apart around him. "Dane... don't stop.." she croaked on the brink of her pleasure. She fell back on the cushions as she spasmed. She let out a relieved sigh as her pleasure began climbing down. She cupped his face, and kissed his lips sweetly. "Well.. I am not exactly a fish.. if anything I am what you would call a mammal, so.. technically it's like calling humans monkeys." she joked.

"Ouch..hehe..well I'll be sure to remember that." Dane said jokingly, while humping her slowly now and kissing her softly. "Sorry we couldn't go to the park today...we can still go if you don't mind coming back late." Dane whispered to Belle.

"We can go tomorrow, After you win," she rolled them over, so she was laying over him, him buried deep inside her. "It's already almost dark, and I want to watch that movie you told me about before with you," she flicked his nose with her finger, then propped her head up looking down at him a soft smile on her lips. Her body sprawled over him, her hair too.

"Hehe OK..but you sure you want to watch another mermaid movie? You didn't exactly like the last one." Dane said smiling as he got up, setting Belle on the couch and put his pants back up. He looked for the Blu-ray of the movie Splash, feeling lucky that he was able to purchase such a rare find.

"oh it was a mermaid one? I didn't know that," she chuckled, "Maybe we should reconsider.." she joked, pulling his shirt on. "but you need a shower, you do smell like fish." she teased, pulling him back to her. "Want to go bathe now?"

"Hehe I suppose so..and you need a bath too, you smell like sex, hehe" Dane said teasingly, going and carrying Belle to the bathroom, where he warmed up the jacuzzi. He put some body wash in the water, making sure it was good and soapy. "you know..next week would be the anniversary of when we first met." Dane noted as he slowly removed Belle's clothes

Belle chuckled, "Well I like how I smell.." she admitted. Often it would be his scent lingering over her, and she loved how he smelled. She grinned at him as he picked her up. "I smell like you." she added inhaling his scent from the nape of his neck.

As he began stripping her, she stood still, letting him. "Anniversary? I don't think we finished an entire sun cycle... perhaps a moon cycle yes..." sun cycle being a year, moon being a month..

"Hehe nonono...our one month anniversary. It would be about a month since we first meet." Dane corrected her. He finally stripped Belle bare naked and led her to the bubbly jacuzzi before he was now taking his clothes off.

She pulled his hands away from his own clothes, wanting to undress him herself. She smiled as he lay bare in front of her, her fingers trailing along his chest. "A whole moon cycle," she smiled and nuzzled him. "Come on.." she led him to the tub, moaning in delight as she stepped into the hot water.

Dane smiled, now naked thanks to his mermaid lover, stepped in the jacuzzi and fondled her close. "Hmmm..one whole month..of being so lucky with you..." Dane mumbled nuzzling Orabelle. He started soaping her whole body, making sure to lather her bountiful breasts.

Her sensitive skin pinked slightly with his rubbing, she leaned her back against his chest and let him wash her. Her tail formed right about now brushing against his legs and feet. She smiled softly at his compliment, "you really think so?" she craned her neck to look at him.

"I know so. I no longer see myself living without you...I know a month would seem so short..but...Orabelle...I love you.." Dane said, not sure if it was the right time to say it..but it is what he felt, or think he felt. He kissed her again on the lips, rubbing her body all over.

Her heart fluttered at his oddly timed admission. Her eyes softened over him, leaning over to keep her lips on his. Her hand slipped up from the water caressing his cheek, she shuddered at the feeling of his whiskers brushing her palms,she loved it whenever he let his cheeks grow slightly rough.

Dane continued to cuddle Belle, rubbing her breasts, her back and her tail. He couldn't get tired of seeing it glisten underneath the water. He smiled, smelling the scented fruit fragrance from Belle's body. He was tempted to feel her mermaid hole again and have sweet sex in the water, but he held off, saving it till the end of the bath.

"Belle...I wanted to ask you...don't think I would want this right away..but..how do you feel about children?"

A frown creased between her brows... "I.. don't know.." she turned slightly so she was laying on him, and looking at him. "I don't know how it happens.. with us... what I read from your books, you humans have it differently... our... birth is quite different.. Though I know not of details...why do you ask this Dane?" she watched him, she hadn't expected his line of thought at all...

She watched his face, then rested her head on his chest.

"Nothing really...it's just that if we are going to be together...I just want to see if you ever want a child. Like I said, I'm not ready for one yet..just wondering if you ever want any..I'm just surprised you aren't pregnant yet from all the time we had sex" Dane said.

Dane petted Belle's hair as she rested her head on his chest.

She frowned, and looked up at Dane worriedly, panic seeping into her eyes. "Dane... I don't even know how that happens with my people.. I wouldn't know if I am..." panic seared her like a hard fire. "what if I am?!" she panicked, she let out a long breath.. okay breathe.. slowly... "what would happen if I was?" how do you get pregnant anyway? Her people didn't seem to go through the same phases as humans did... Not in the books she read anyways...

She shuddered against him. "It is not likely I am... right?" her kind were often born as human, then in their early teens would begin to shift, often, they would be kept on the island until they are ready to go with their school...

Back
Top Bottom