Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bosses Daughter one shot now on Yahoo IM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara

Moon
Important, please read before contacting me : Looking to play this scene ASAP with someone who really likes it and is interested in seeing it out until it's conclusion. Ideally with a male 30+. Available on YIM today and tomorrow. If you want to play IM me directly responding to this, sorry to be blunt but I've been messed around a lot by guys on here so any random adds, queries or hello's are probably going to be ignored and I hope you understand.

Name : Claire Taylor
Height : 5'6
Figure : curvy/athletic
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Blue

You're older than my father and you've worked for him for many years. You've never really gotten along due to him being so rich and you not but you are good at your job so he keeps you around. I'm the apple of my daddy's eye and you've heard so much about me although you rarely see me. One day I will take over, but I've never seemed interested in it.

One evening you went to a stag night at a posh up town dancing club and there I was, sat at the bar in a blue evening dress, clearly no underwear as I entertained rich men. You cornered me and it was clear that daddy cannot find out under any circumstances, I became desperate and before you knew it I was dancing for you for free.

I had hoped that would be the end of it, but then you texted me asking for pictures and I sent them. Then I entertained you again in the club. Then I danced at your poker night for your friends. You watched as week after week you demand more and I become more and more submissive. As you watch me bring myself to orgasm in the video on your phone that you made me record, you know that daddy's spoilt princess belongs to you now.

Finally you have me cut you a key to daddy's office and tell me to arrive there at 9pm on Friday and wear my pretty blue dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom