Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped! (chocolate x cercerbus)

King watched Melanie and grinned as he kept pushing against her ass. His hands gripping her hips as he slammed into her and let out a growl as he ground himself into her and started to release inside of her. "Good then know this my pet you are for my pleasure and nothing more. I will do with you as I please."

Fear looked at Violet and Princess and grinned but he did squirm abit as he was starting to reach his own and that could be told by the pre that was starting to ooze out of his cock as he thrust his tail deeper into princess's quivering body. He looked at Violet and licked his lips.

Sebra watched Arianna and nodded as his tail brushed against her breasts after he finished squeezing her breasts. He laughed abit and trailed his tail down along her body and rubbed in between her legs letting the fur tickle her sensitive skin. "and with this you'll cum way before I do pet and thus you will loose."

Melanie

She gripped the bed matress, her breathing coming in short pants. It was like her body was on fire, every nerve bursting in erotic flames, and only King could help her. With each thrust, her old life faded away. Melanie the Ice Queen virgin was no more, there was only the king's sex slave.

"I'm yours," she gasped. "I'm only yours. Do with me as you wish."

Violet and Princess

Violet smirked as she tasted the precum. She worked her mouth more over his penis, licking and sucking a little harder. She had to feel him cum, taste him. With one hand, she massaged his balls, trying to coax his orgasm.

Princess couldn't stop moaning. Her body was rushing to her orgasm and she tried to hold off. She wanted to cum with Fear, to feel his body shake when hers did. Though she knew she was here for King, but she really wanted Fear. He made her heart flutter more then the King did. Well, the king had so many women, he wouldn't really notice if she was Fear's girl, would he?

Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear, "God, babe, I'm so close."

Arianna​

At the feel of his tail between her legs, her brain took a vacation. Oh, god, did that feel good. She moaned, feeling that if she didn't do something, he would win. Taking a deep breath, she slide her body down his until she straddled his legs and his erect cock was in front of her.

"If you really want to play dirty," she said, her voice breathless with desire, "then I can play dirty." She winked at him and started to lick his cock. She moaned low as she tasted him on her tongue.

King looked at Melanie ad nodded as he kept pushing against her before letting out a deep growl as he started to release inside of her ass and finish himself off inside of her. He then slowly pulled out of her then laid down on the bed to relax. He was the king after all. He shouldn't have to work to get off. His females will work to get him off.

Fear groaned abit. Both the girls were now working so well to get him off he was haivng a hard time staying calm. He growled a little bit before he pushed his tail as hard as he could into princess while he gripped Violet's head and released inside of her mouth.

Sebra watched Arianna and laughed abit as she started to lick at him abit. "Oh so dainty, you really think you'll get a warrior like me off with those little licks..You'll loose this." He laughed and watched her as his tail wrapped around her breasts and squeezed.

Melanie

She curled up at King's side, resting her head on his chest. She felt like she had been reborn. She owed it all to him. Turning her head slightly, she kissed his chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Violet and Princess

Violet greedily swallowed Fear's cum. She sucked and licked his cock until she felt that he was spent. Licking her lips, she looked up in time to see Princess cum. The new girl held on to Fear, her body shaking from her orgasm. As the climax subsided, Princess knelt on the floor, her legs too weak to hold her up.

"Well, Fear, which one of us made you cum," Violet asked.

Arianna

Arianna closed her eyes in extasy as his tail squeezed her breast. "You don't want dainty, oh might warrior," she said, smiling. "So be it." With that, she took as much of his massive cock as she could in her mouth, her hand wrapped around the base to pump along what she couldn't fit in. she moaned low as she sucked and ran her tongue along the velvety skin of his cock. She had a feeling that he was going to win, but she was going to have fun making him work for it.

King looked at Melanie and held her close running a hand through her hair as his tail flicked from side to side before wrapping around her and pulling her close.

Fear watched the two girls and grinned. "While you did succeed in making me hard Princess, You failed to make me cum and yet you did yourself. and Violet. Just as she failed to get me off, You failed to make me hard. And in such, Both of you lost." He shook his head looking at them.

Sebra laughed abit and watched her as she went down on him and he ran a hand through her hair. He groaned abit but kept using his tail to squeeze her breasts and flick at her nipples. "I'll get you off before you can get me off."

Melanie

She sighed happily, curling up with her King. "I never knew such pleasure existed," she said. "Why couldn't I have found you sooner." She leaned up, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I want to stay with you forever." Her lips eagerly saught his, wanting to always be in contact with him. She had found a new addiction.

Violet and Princess

Violet frowned, "If neither of us won or lost, how do we pick a loser." She hated losing, but to be a draw? She had to know. "I did make you cum, after all. I may not have made you hard, but I made you cum. That means I'm the winner."

"But I made him hard," Princess said, coming around to the front. She pushed past violet to sit on Fear's leg. "Without me, you wouldn't have been able to do anything."

violet got up and sat on his other leg. "Come on, Fear, pick a winner and declare a prize. Or at least a way to settle this tie."

Arianna

She moaned, sending vibrations to his cock in her mouth. She wanted to pull back and taunt him, but would only give him an advantage as he would still be teasing him. She sucked on the head of his cock, teasing the sensitive nerves with her tongue. She could feel herself getting wetter as he played with her breasts. She had always been very sensitive there. Though it took her longer, she could make herself orgasm just by playing with her breasts. It seemed that somehow, Sebra knew her weakness.

Carla

The tranqualizers wearing off, Carla woke up in the bed. Still to heavy and sedated to move, she sighed. She had to find a way to get that collar off so she could leave.

King watched Melanie and grinned as he laid back watching her before kissing her back and relaxing with her. His tail slid around her waist as he yawned and rested against her.

Fear looked at the two girls and laughed before shaking his head. "I guess because of it you both won." He just shook his head and ran a hand along Violet's and Princess's Sides.

Sebra watched Arianna and just laughed as she kept licking on his head and making it twitch but still she couldn't get him off doing those small little licks. "I guess you do want to loose." He laughed and just shook his head moving his tail all over her chest and squeezing her breasts waiting until she got off from it.

Shadow looked at Carla. "You're awake, good just relax and rest everything will be dealt with my pet."

Melanie

She yawned, curling up with the King. Her body felt so relaxed. His tail around her waist made her feel safe. Slowly, her eyes closed as he filled her thoughts. Nothing could ever compair to this. No man could ever compair to him.

Drifting off to sleep, she murmured, "I love you."

Violet and Princess

Violet pouted, "But we have to have a winner. How about a tie breaker?"

Princess smiled, snuggling close to Fear. "Oh, I like that idea. How about which one of us can get him hard again." When Violet reached down for Fear's cock, Princess stopped her. "No, no touching. He can't touch us, we can' touch him. Kind of like what we did to that other guy...dancing."

"That was to tease him," Violet protested. "For punishment."

"It can still work. Fear would be allowed to cum, after all."

"How will we know which one gets him hard?"

"We dance on either side. The one he can't keep his eyes off of the most wins."

Violet smiled. "Deal."

Arianna

She took his cock in as far in his mouth as she could. She sucked hard, wanting to work him over. No more dainty licks, she let him feel her passion and lust through her mouth. Her hands massaged his thighs. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, working her tongue over every inch of him

Carla

Carla smiled up at Shadow, unsure if he was real or a dream. She managed to mumble out his name, her lips feeling heavy. It was like feeling paralyzed. She wanted him, but she was scared he was just a figment of her imagination.

Fear shook his head and watched them. "I think I'll choose whats gets done." he watched the two girls for a second before licking his lips. "Who ever can over power the other and tie the other and expose them will win." He grinned and licked his lips sitting back. "Good hunting."

Sebra nodded but he knew that he had won. He could tell she was dripping a little bit just from his touches and from his tail before he rolled and kissed along her neck and breasts knowing that it would get her off and get her to fail the bet and that he would win.

Shadow walked over to her and ran a hand through her dark hair and smiled. "Don't worry my pet everything will be dealt with just rest for now. It will all be understood." He smiled and ran his hand down along her chest.

Violet and Princess

The two girls looked at each other for a moment. Before Princess could come up with a plan, violet tackled her. they rolled on the ground as violet tried to find a good way to tie her up. It was not a fair fight. Princess, pampered in life and protected at the clubs, didn't have the training that Violet did. A good solid hit sent Princess's mind reelng and violet took advantage of that. She quickly tied Princess up, tearing her clothes and exposing her. Looking to Fear, she smiled. "I always win," she said.

Arianna

She tried to hold on, but he was working her over better then she could work him. With an almost surprised gasp, she came. She looked at him, breathing hard. "Not fair," she said. "I really wanted to make you cum."

Carla

She slowly closed her eyes, trusting Shadow. She whispered his name as she felt herself drift off again.

Fear shrugged abit and looked at Princess and licked his lips watching Violet before he pulled her down and pinned her down before he grabbed his gear and tied her up and slid a vibe into her. Sure she won but now she would be forced to be vibed and watch as fear mounted over Princess and slid himself up into her.

Sebra looked at Arianna and grinned before he slid himself into her along with his tail sliding into her along side his cock filling her up. one side would of been his thick cock rubbing against her while the other side was his soft tail and its fur brushing against her slick walls.

Shadow looked at Carla and ran a hand along her legs before getting up and heading to the armory and gathering some gear. He was going to head to the sparring room and spar with Spook before they launched their plans.

Violet and Princess

Violet moaned at first when Fear tied her up, expecting him to take her. When he shoved the vibrator in and left, she was disappointed. "Wait! I won! You're supposed to fuck me," she protested. He had cheated! She could see that now. He wanted Princess, and was going to fuck her even though she lost. Damn him!

Princess gave a happy sigh as Fear mounted her. "Mmmm, if this is losing, then I'll do it more often," she purred. "Oh, baby, this feels so good." She knew his tail was wondeful, but hsi cock was better. She loved all parts of him and wanted to just be with him forever.

Arianna

"Oh, god, Sebra," she moaned, feeling both his cock and tail in her. It was so amazing. She rocked her hips, thrusting herself on him. "Oh, fuck me, baby. cum inside me."

She bent down and kissed him, wanting him to know how excited he got her.

Fear just laughed. "and you cheat too." He laughed and looked at her as he slid deeper into Princess and kept pushing against her. He was good and hard in her. He kept pushing away inside of her before pulling out and moving to her mouth and forcing her to suck him off. He kept at it from some time before he released in her mouth.

Sebra looked at Arianna as his tail and cock moved around in her. He laughed listening to her as he kept pushing around inside of her. He then pulled out and pushed his tail into her ass while his cock took her warm sex. He kept at it for some tie before he started to release inside of her. he groaned abit and looked at her. "Told you I'd win."

violet and Princess

Princess moaned happily as she drank down Fear's cum. Keeping her eyes on him, she licked her lips. She had wanted to fuck him ever since he got her hot in the strip club.

Violet growled as she watched them, her anger making it harder for the vibe to work. No one pushes her aside. She was the king's number one. She was too important to just be dumped for some new little slut.

Arianna

She shook against him, cumming as she felt him hot inside her. Moaning low, she stretched out on top of Sebra with a satisified smile on her face. "Oh, baby, you make me feel so good," she whispered. "I want to make you feel like a king."

Fear watched as Princess drank his cum down as he gave all that he had for her to drink. He laughed abit watching her before pulling out of her mouth and running a hand against her cheek. "There you go princess." He then looked at Violet and grinned. "So then You want to be fucked then huh?"

Fear licked his lips and moved over to Violet and pulled her down as she was tied and vibed as he moved behind her and pulled her ass up. He grinned and gave her rear a swat before he slowly pushed his way into her ass as he turned up the vibe inside of her. "Well then I guess I'll have to do it, But then again I never said that the winner would get fucked now did I?" He laughed abit and watched her as he started to push away inside of her.

Sebra Kissed Arianna and pressed against her as she held onto him. "Sure but know that you Belong to king. The only reason he handed you off was for him to enjoy the newest girl one on one so that He could break her in. Now proabably once she wakes and he feels wanting he'll take all you girls and have you play together and play with eachother to amuse him. He licked his lips abit. "We will probably be sent out to do other tasks and go and find more or head out to the front."

Violet and Princess

Violet closed her eyes at the pleasure of having Fear enter her. If she wanted to annoy him, she would have told him that the king would never make her wait. However, it was Fear who ran the show, so she kept her mouth shut. "No," she said, "you didn't say the winner would get fucked. But it is unfair to reward the loser."

She rocked the best she could back against Fear, enjoying him and the vibrator in her. She loved the attention and couldn't wait until she went back to her king.

Princess watched from where she was tied. Though she didn't like having to watch the man she wanted with another girl, she could at least pretend that he'll do that to her next. Already, she was getting wet again. She could still taste his cum in her mouth and on her lips, and she wanted more.

Arianna

She slowly kissed down his chest, wanting to taste and explore every part of him. "What if I decide I want you more then the king," she asked. "I happen to like a warrior." She leaned back, taking his hand and kissing it. "You're the only one here that I feel would really understand me."

Fear looked at Violet and grinned and kept pushing away inside of her. He knew about the plan but really didn't care about it. He wasn't concerned one way or the other. "You need to remember your place." He growled and pushed hard inside of her. "You are still a HUMAN and lower then us. NEVER forget it!" with that he started to release inside of her before pulling away and picking up Princess leaving Violet tied there. he knew like that she wouldn't cause any problems. "All yours boys." He laughed and walked of carrying Princess. A few of the Tera guards walked out. They weren't loyal to king but to the prince, Spook.

Watching Violet they nodded and gagged her and pulled her away, It was beginning the coup against the king. Sebra looked at Arianna and laughed abit. "Sorry babe. You are the King's and I am loyal to the king." He then sat up and looked around his ears twitching as he heard a sound and quickly got up right as the door opened. it was another Tera guard. They wrestled with the blade staff he had before Sebra proved whe he was one of the best soldiers the King had to offer. He bit into the guard's neck and ripped letting the man drop. "I need to get to the King!"

King was sleeping with Melanie when the guards opened his door and walked in. "Sir we need to get you out of here. Your son has launched an attack against soldiers loyal to you and we need to move you."

Princess

Confused, Princess could only watch over Fear's shoulder as he carried her away. She wasn't sure what was going on. Was this some part of their mating ritual? Violet hadn't mentioned this at all. It looked almost like Violet was being punished.

"What's going on," she asked. "Fear? Is this normal?" For a moment, he was living up to his name and she was scared.

Violet

Violet's eyes widened as the Tera guards grabbed her. Before she could scream, they gagged her and dragged her off. Anger filled her at the thought of them helping that low-life, of going against her king. If they won, what would become of her? All she had built would come down around her. She never thought Spook or Fear would have the balls to move against King, so she never bothered to cozy up to them.

Maybe that was poor planning on her part.

Arianna

She wrapped the bedsheet around her body as she climbed out of the bed. She avoided the dead man, trying to not think that her sweet Sebra had just killed someone with his teeth. In her fantasies, her warrior fought for her honor and it was erotic. The reality made her feel sick.

"I'm coming with you," she said. "You can't leave me here. I don't know how to fight."

Melanie

Waking up, she caught the last of the guard's words. Fear ran through her body at the thought of a fight. She had just found the first love of her life, and some idiot wanted to stage a coup?

"What should I do," she asked, looking at King. "I'm not a fighter."

Carla

A noise outside her door woke her. Finding that her limbs were not as heavy, she rolled out of bed and crouched against the wall. Shadow's name echoed in her mind as she tried to stay with the shadows, scared of the sounds of battle outside. Taking a deep breath, she ran from the harem rooms into the garden, hoping to stay safe.

Fear looked at Princess and grinned as he set her down on a couch before shutting the room. "you just wait here." He looked at her and laughed abit before shutting the door and meeting up with Shadow. "Well it has begun and no one suspected anything now have they?" Shadow shook his head and looked at fear. "No my friend no one has and once the prince removes his father we shall have new power in place." Fear nodded. "My only concern is that of those loyal to the royal family that reside in the north.They may pose a problem." Shadow nodded. "We will see when that time comes."

Sebra looked at Arianna and nodded. "Alll right but try to keep up. My first and formost duty is to protect the king. and since it's Tera guards doing this they wont hold any loyalty to the normal rank of our king." He moved through the hall ways calling out for any soldier that could. He made his way to the king's bedroom only to hear the crack of the rifle going off.

The Tera guard looked at the King as he Rose and Spook stood behind him and grabbed the Soldier's sidearm and aimed at his father. "Long..Live..the King." He laughed and fired the killing shot into King Before moving off with his guard through the hallway.

Princess

Sitting on the couch, she watched as Fear moved to speak to someone she couldn't quite see. She could hear the sounds of fighting and it slowly dawned on her that she was now part of a battle. She could only hope that Fear was one of the good guys. In the movies, the good guys not only always win, but they treat the women better.

Melanie

Melanie screamed as the guards shot King. She couldn't stop screaming as she felt his hot blood on her body. When it looked like they might shoot her too, she covered her mouth and tried to keep quiet. She was scared and alone and felt as if her life was over as King bled out.

Suddenly, she lunged to the end of the bed and was violently sick.

Carla

Moving along the garden wall, she wished she knew where Shadow was. She had seen some guards run by her, something about the king was dead. That filled her with relief. If he was dead, then she could be with Shadow. However, she was able to figure out that there was a war going on. What if the wrong side found her? She needed Shadow.

Sebra rushed over to see his king and close friend lying on the bed slowly dieing and bleeding out. "Sir we need to get you-" King stopped him and pushed Melanie over. "Get..to the north..They are still loyal..Get them all to safety." Sebra looked at him and nodded before going over and quickly grabbing Melanie. "We need to get moving, COME ON." He grabbed her almost dragging her out and through the halls to a secret tunnel leading out of the manor and into the dark night. He was able to see fine in the dark but that also meant that so would the Tera Hunters.

Shadow and fear later walked into the room,first searching for Melanie before they dragged out the King's Body and tossed it to the mainroom. those loyal to Spook cheered as he walked over and stood over him. "Now I am the king. HAIL TO THE KING BABY!" He laughed as guards then dragged Violet out and tossed her infront of Spook. Tera guards had also brought out Carla who Shadow took by his side.

Violet glared at Spook, chewing on her gag. At first, she was livid, but believed that her love would win. Seeing his dead body on the floor and Spook and Shadow victorious over her, she started to fear for her life. Shadow, she knew, would want his revenge and she wasn't sure she could survive. She also doubted Spook would take pity on her. The cold reality started to sink in and she was sure she was going to die. There had been so much she had wanted to do. She had been working on a way to concieve with King so that she could give him a son he could be proud of. So far, none of the human women had concieved children, and she knew that the King's race was thinning out.

Knowing that begging was useless, she lowered her eyes to the ground. Maybe, they would have some mercy and not let her suffer.

Carla stood by Shadow, holding on to him as a lifeline. When she was away from him, she felt like she was sufficating. Now, she could breathe again. Looking at Violet, she felt a little pity for the woman. Turning her face to Shadow, she said, "What do you plan on doing?"

Arianna and Melanie held on to Sebra as he pulled them through the night. Melanie was a wreck, stumbling and crying. Arianna couldn't blame her. She had witnessed the death of someone who, in just a short period of time, had become close to her. If Arianna ever lost Sebra, she'd probably be a wreck as well.

"Come on," Arianna whispered, pulling Melanie along. "We have to keep moving or they'll kill us as well."

"I don't care," Melanie sobbed. "They just...they didn't care! They shot him. He had no weapons, no time to react. He was naked and they shot him!"

"Mourn later," Arianna said, knowing she sounded harsh. "The dead can't mourn, but you can once we're safe. He'd want you to be safe."

Spook looked at Violet and grinned licking his lips. "All so powerful and mighty now bows before those she thought were not even worthy of looking at her." He laughed and watched her as he cracked his knuckles. "No now you are below me as the way it should be human." He watched her and pulled her up. "Look at us and Beg for mercy." He pulled the gag from her mouth. "Beg for your life."

Shadow watched Carla and held onto her as he looked at Violet and shook his head. "Should do as your told unless you want to suffer." Fear walked in with Princess at his side as he held onto her. "Now we can truely have our time of power." Meanwhile Sebra kept moving Arianna and Melanie before moving across the borders. "We need to reach with the Northern acess, They are still loyal to the King."

Violet swallowed a few times before she could speak. "Please," she said, her voice cracking. "Please, have mercy on me. I know I've done you wrong, Spook. I know we've had our spats, but please, have some pity on me. Look at me, Spook, I'm defenseless. A little kitten. My life is yours."

She hated that she sounded weak. She tried to pull herself together, to be the strong woman she always believed she was. If this had ever entered her head, she would have liked to believed that she would have not begged. She would have liked to believe that she would have held her head high and been brave. She knew the reality was that she was scared.

Her eyes flicked over to Shadow with his little Carla by his side. "I know you want revenge for everything," she said before looking back at Spook, "but I am not a warrior. Please, have some mercy on me."

Carla buried her face in Shadow's side, trembling. She was sure that they were going to order this woman's death and she didn't want to watch. Princess, standing next to Fear, started to shake. She was sure that she would be next for her part in Shadow's punishment earlier.

In the North stood the home of Chaos and Beyonce, loyal to the King and fairly unaware of the recent coup. Beyonce, a lovely woman with mocha skin and black hair, was preparing dinner for her mate when there came a knock on the door. Opening, she was surprised to see Sebra and two women.

"Sebra, what's going on," she asked, ushering them in. She let Sebra sit as she ran to get drinks and tell her mate that they had company.

Chaos looked up from getting ready for dinner as Beyonce headed inside and told Chaos that they had guest he got up. Seeing Sebra he tilted his head and wrapped his tail around his waist. "Sebra, Old friend what do I owe this nice if not surprising visit for?" Sebra sighed as he caught his breath and sat down for a second. "It was a coup, Spook had the Tera guards attack and take over. Many of the loyal soldiers to King had been killed."

Spook looked at Violet and knelled down in front of her and ran his hand against her cheek. "Since you begged so well i think I can find some use for you." He laughed and watched her as she cowered in front of him before he nodded. "Yes, You'll now belong to me." Fear looked at princess and smiled and kissed her neck. "dont worry babe."

Back
Top Bottom