Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Lie

QuietSeductress

Supernova
This is a subsequent thread to "Which One is the Lie" thread.

If you've already played that game and someone has guessed what your lie was, you can post the truth here, but make sure someone has guessed it first or else you'll just give it away and that would be no fun! :(

***This is not the thread for the actual game, this is just to post the thing you lied about from the game***

I might have posted it wrong, but this is just the thread to post which one was the lie. To play the game, go to the "Which One's the Lie Thread"

Sorry if it was confusing.

Why not just put the lie in a spoiler on the original game thread. People can go back and add it in after the person beneath guesses or before hand. It's not a point system and if someone cheats that's on them.

Just my thought on it.

LingeringDesire said:
Why not just put the lie in a spoiler on the original game thread. People can go back and add it in after the person beneath guesses or before hand. It's not a point system and if someone cheats that's on them.

Just my thought on it.

I hadn't thought about that. Well that's always an option too.

A. I self-discovered bondage as early as 2nd grade
B. To date, I have had 9 piercings
C. I graduated high school from an all-girl Catholic school

C is indeed the lie. I nearly graduated from an all-girl Catholic school. But in the end, I did so in a small private school where I had about 11 other classmates plus myself so 12 total. The other 2 are true for me.

A. I was born in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana;
B. I attended the Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland; and,
C. Throughout the greater part my life, I've been in transportation in one form or another, and that continues to this day.

"B" is the lie; although several of my role-play characters were Middies, I really went to the University of Louisville.

I am the tallest in my family.
I can hold my breath for two minutes.
My favorite food is spaghetti.

It is the first one.

I am a reality competition show fanatic.
I am the only one in my family to have gone to college.
I'm afraid of heights.

It is the third one.

A. I'm adopted
B. Counting exes and Veinexes, I've met (in real life)/had four boyfriends.
C. My current/last I checked bra size is 52H

B is the lie for this one. I've had two that I wound up meeting in real life, though I did have two others I met online [hence the four] and majorly fell for. But I never met them so it's technically/actually only two.

A. I flew out of Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii for two years;
B. Just before Election Day, 2000, my company sent me to New England to straighten out a subsidiary's safety program; and,
C. I have ridden the Twentieth Century Limited from New York to Chicago.

My lie is "A"; all my service was in the Atlantic region.

this me owning up

A. I have a Steam account with only 4 games on it
B. I have had 9 girlfriends, first one at the age of 13
C. I have a dog who's official name is Tiger Lily

the lie is infact B, I only have ever had 1

Back
Top Bottom