Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Need Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(o3o')

Felix sighed "..Because you have a notable anger problem, as well as a possible insecurity.. So just come on I don't want to have to make you follow me, seeing as how I'm not as oh so incredibly handsome in my true form"

Elizabeth slipped out from the trees, she had waited to intercede far too long and now Brody was seriously hurt. Still in wolf form she crept over to him slowly and gently nudged his face. With a whimper she laid down and pressed her furry body closer to him to keep him warm.

Brody looked at the the black wolf that made itself comfortable beside him. It smelled familiar and when he looked into its eyes he knew. "So pup why are you hear? Gonna gloat that your boyfriend kicked my ass" he chuckled a bit but it hurt his chest to laugh so it quickly turned to a painful groan.

She pulled her lips back and growled. Her eyes clearly indicating what she thought of that statement. She licked his face once eyes filled with concern when he groaned in pain. She didn't understand why they had even fought in the first place. She wanted to change back and console him but her return to home form would leave her completely nude. This school was already making students fight one another and she really didn't look forward to getting caught in it.

La'aste walked over to one of the cafeteria windows and looked outside. She noticed a boy walking past the building. His clothes were in disarray as well as the rest of his appearance. He looked like a tornado victim. La'aste raised one eyebrow as she surveyed the boy, noting his dark hair and dark eyes. She would describe him as shady, to sum up his appearance.

Nathan walked into the cafe, expecting that the teacher had finished eating and had left by the time the fight was finished. Nathan grabbed some water, and walked over to an empty table to drink it. He still looked pissed off over Brody starting the fight, but at least he walked out of it easily. Though...his hands would be slightly charred and burned as the heat from Brody's fireballs actually made his chakram hotter, despite 'cooling' down the flames of the fireballs before they hit his chakram's wind barrier. The water cooled his hands and rehydrated his body.

La'aste looked at Nathan's hands as he sat at a table a few feet away from herself. Slowly, she walked over to the table and hesitant, she spoke softly.

"Should you not see a nurse person?" La'aste asked, hands stuffed inside her sweatpants pockets. Sitting down across from him, La'aste put her hands on the table, flat down to show him she was not going to attack him.

"Cause I don't need to see a nurse. They're just scorched a bit. Not burned up." He replied as he drank the water some more. "Hey...What ARE you exactly...?" He murmured as he looked at the blue girl. "You're...blue..."

Brody slowly rose to his feet and wiped the wolf saliva from his face. "I dont need the sympathy..." He started to limp in the direction of the dorms due to his leg injury. It had stopped bleeding because his skin had cauterized itself, something dragons could do. "Now help me back to my dorm", which he had no idea the location of.

Elizabeth jumped to her feet and trotted over to him. She was tall enough as a wolf that he could rest one hand on her back for support. It was no problem for her to sniff her way back to the dorms and after a few minutes of nosing the ground she lead Brody straight there. The dorms were considerably more quiet than earlier though as a wolf she could easily maneuver through even the largest crowds. As they walked through the halls Elizabeth found her own rooms and pawed at the door hoping Brody would get the message and open it. She had left her clothes back by the cafeteria and it would be a lot easier to just change here. With a soft whuff she sat down in front of the door and stared up at him.

Brody got the hint and slowly cracked the door letting her in. He used the door to help hold himself up and he slowly made his way to one of her dorm beds and plopped down on it. By now his wounds were just a sore reminder of his loss to the giy that mad his blood boil...Nathan. His crimson eyes looked to the wolf,"You're home pup now change back, i feel like im talking to myself."

"Alien..." Nathan murmured as he looked to the girl with confusion, and then to his hands. "They don't heal quickly but the burns weren't severe. They're just a bit...sore and stinging a little is all." He replied as he finished his water. "I thought I was further away from the cafeteria when the fight happened but it seemed like everyone was able to see us fight...Hmph...That boy. I don't know what his problem with me is. He shows up out of nowhere, and I'm pissed off already. He wanted a fight, so I gave it to him. Hope that shut his mouth for good."

It was beginning again, an episode of anger and frustration, it was natural for a wendigo to undergo these episodes of pure anger and rage. It was their way of going through the motions of maturity. The older they become, the more difficult it is to control their rage, there have been a few wendigo in the past that have managed to control their anger, but the only real way Joseph knew of controlling his anger was through the consumption of food specifically large amounts of pure meat and bone, raw or cooked, though preferably cooked. He admitted that eating raw meat, had a sort of primeval feeling of power, but even he couldn't say no to a good old fashioned country fried steak, let alone a nice big-ass well-done steak, cooked and fried carefully until the meat melts right off the bone... Fucking delicious. He needed a meal, and fast, he progressed towards the cafeteria panting slightly. It was at that pioneer he met up with Felix... Felix smirked at the sight of this new student, he had studied his case for a while out of curiousity, researching his background and history and such. So THIS was the 'monster', he didn't look at all like the humans had demonized him to be. Felix grinned at him "Afternoon." He simply said as he walked on. Joseph nodded at his greeting and continued on to buy some lunch.

Elizabeth eyed him warily before laying on the floor behind one of the beds. After a several agonizing seconds on slim hand shot up over the edge to snatch the blankets. She stood up her hair sticking out at crazy angles like she had just gotten out of bed. Elizabeth had wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and had the front pulled closed against her body. Grinning sheepishly at him she padded over to the bed opposite him and dropped on it cocooned in the cover. "Sorry...about what happened." She said looking at the floor, she truly was, she didn't like seeing Nathan beat the hybrid up so badly.

"Why did you fight him in the first place? Did he offend you in some way?" La'aste was curious about why earthlings were so emotional, or rather, what made them become so emotional. On her planet, showing emotions was not a luxury that many were provided. You were made to follow the rules, do your part, and ask no questions. La'aste was the opposite, she was always a rule breaker, she loved to ask questions, and she only did her part under the right circumstances.

Joseph sighed as he was progressing to a table, he had managed to get his favorite meal: carrion with the bone left in, ground beef, pork, whole chicken, lamb, and... you all must get the picture at this point. Joseph in short bought a whole elephant in regards of the amount of meat he planned to eat, in short he bought a meat lovers buffet. He felt eyes slowly drift to him, well not entirely just him, at first they looked at the ridiculous amount of food he bought, and then at him...

The thuggish looking adolescent. The bad-boy looking sort of guy- oh for the love of god if none of you understand where this is going, that's a real shame. Setting himself down at a large table, he smirked slightly at his bountiful meal. He drooled slightly, his bloodlust thankfully was being projected towards this meal and not at anyone who wished to fight him. Not that it would matter, anything that got in the way of him eating his meal, he'd ignore and focus on the meal to just get his anger put under for the day. He began to eat, first eating the ground beef... A 'fork'? What was that? 'Knife'? I believe you mean hands. Those were his utensils, his hands, after cleaning them with a napkin, he began eating with his bare hands, shoving the beef into his mouth, chewing and grinding it up more thoroughly than any sort of processing machine. Then came the pork, done with quickly, and of course came the chicken, he ate it completely, taking a large bite out of it, with bone and all, letting the disgusting mess of meat go down his gullet and into his bottomless stomach. He finished the chicken with ease and began eating the carrion taking his time with it...but he ate it in a more brutal way. as though he were eating... a living being.

Nathan scoffed and looked even more annoyed. "I have no idea why he has a problem with me. He just suddenly shows up and starts showing an attitude only towards me and no one else. He pisses me off for that reason alone. The reason why we fought is because he was looking for one...so I gave it to him. I could have killed him if I wanted to...but having him live, knowing that he lost to the person he hates...that will slowly eat away at him."

Brody wasnt really paying attention to the girl but when he heard her voice he assumed she had changed back. He looked to her to see her with only a blanket. His grew a lottle red and he looked in the other direction. "Why,it wasnt your fault pup? That guy just rubs me the wrong way."

Elizabeth wrinkled her nose. "I know it wasn't my fault but I don't really agree with it." It occurred to her all of a sudden that she felt more comfortable with Brody then she had earlier. When he turned red she grinned at him. "Are you bothered by this? I could get dressed if it makes you uncomfortable." With a thoughtful look she tilted her head. "I thought I was the shy one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom