Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Melissa eyes widened slightly. It all seemed so real...only because it was. "I-I..." She watched as her duplicate stepped out, smiling at her. Melissa's cheeks turned red as she stares at herself. "G-Girlfriend?"

"Hehe yes..she is all yours sweetie" Dane said. The mirror clone started feeling awkward, not sure if Melissa will accept her or not.

Melissa bit her lip and looked up at the clone, thinking to herself for a moment as she looked up at her. All hers? But it was her. Or was it?
Melissa looked at Dane and mumbled softly. "S-So...I-I can do whatever I want with her? Completely mine? B-But wouldn't that be weird?"

"Hehe I suppose..But she will follow your every command...and she is as bisexual as you are now." Dane went behind Melissa and chuckled to her. "And If you are worried about her getting any attention. Just tell her to "disperse" and she will turn into a amulet till you need her again" Dane explained.

Melissa blushed softly as he talked. "Um...sounds fair enough." She smiled slightly and looked at Dane. "At least your being fair. Good guy." She looked at her clone and told her to "disperse." The clone switched back to an amulet. "Wow..."

"Yep, and If you want to call her back, just be sure to be looking at a mirror or some reflective surface and say "appear to me". To bad you had to have her go so soon, hehe...So..I think that's all for now I believe. I hope I've gotten to your good side now." Dane said grinning at Melissa.

Melissa smirked slightly then smiled. "I guess you have. Could I...by any chance make her turn into whoever I want them to look like? Like maybe if someone look into the amulet as some point ...then later she could turn into that person? Or no?"

"Hehe, having naughty ideas I see" Dane said, tapping on the amulet and it glowed for a bit. "Ok..She can now copy the appearance of any one that looks at the amulet for about 2 hours, as long as the person is female. Can't have you get too much of an advantage...Now..Have a name for your new BFF?" Dane asked teasingly.

Melissa nodded at Dane. "Sounds good to me." She smiled. "A name? Hah! Your funny for a magical guy like you." Melissa thought to herself for a moment. "How about...Lisa? Claire? Maddi?"

"Hmmm...Lisamel...It will be like your name backwards....since she's is your mirror clone...What do you think?" Dane asked to Melisa while hugging her waist.

Melissa giggled and blushed softly at him. "I think that sounds pretty! Lisamel!" She glanced at the amulet and picked it up, playing with it in her hands. "It- , er, she's pretty."

"Hehe, yes she is...and so are you...I'm really glad you like my gift" Dane said still hugging Melissa close. He sniffed her hair and neck, moaning from her sweet scent. "Mmmm...I hope you take good care of her..and don't be too shy to explore with her...in the sexual sense. I'm sure she will like it very much..she is you after all.." Dane whispered to Melissa while rubbing her butt.

"So...I bet you want to go home now...but I want to leave you with one more gift.." Dane said as he tapped her crotch from behind her. She would soon feel something coming out, slowly growing.

Melissa giggled softly at Dane and looked up at him, batting her eyelashes at him. "I'll do everything I can for myself," she said softly. "Explore myself too."
She gently kissed Dane's cheek and smiled as he mentioned who would leave her with one more gift. "What is it?" She asked wit a big smile, eager to know. As he tapped her crotch from behind , she could feel tingles run through her...and something grow behind. Melissa felt her cheeks redden as she grew slightly uncomfortable.

Dane grins as he sees Melissa moaning softly. Her pants were slowly pushing up as a odd length was growing out of her. Dane grinned as he snapped his fingers, Melissa's pants falling down. There was now an erect member grown out of her pussy, looking to be slowly throbbing. "So...like my gift, Melissa?...or don't you want it?" Dane asked, petting the newly grown dick.

Melissa glanced down at her gift, cheeks turn red but she managed to smile. "Mm ," she bit her lip and moaned as he stroked her dick. "I think I'm going to like it a lot."

"Hehe really?..I figured you will be upset at me again" Dane said while rubbing Melissa's new length some more. "Mmmm...you look even sexier...I could just shrink you and take you home with me..no one will know where you went..you would just disappear from the earth...Would you like that?...Staying with me?..for good?" Dane said in an alluring voice as he gives the hand job.

Melissa gently gripped his arm, letting out a whimper as his hand job brought such tingles of pleasure running through her body. "Mm...I would...m-maybe...I-I would love to," she moaned, slowly sliding a hand down towards his cock, touching and stroking at it. "Oh god, please...please ..." She wanted so much fuck right now, so much pleasure she started to crave. Even more now that she had her own length.

Dane grinned seeing that she wanted so much to fuck someone now. "Say yes..say you will live with me forever..and I'll satisfy you...I will make you experience so much sweet pleasure." Dane said, rubbing her length even faster

Melissa bit her lip, closing her eyes tightly as she leaned against him. Without a thought or hesitation, she moaned loudly. "Oh god yes, please! I'll do it! I'll live with you forver! I just need it so much!" She leaned back, arching her back slightly, letting out a loud whimper.

Dane smiled, finally having her to himself. He touched the pendant on her neck, releasing Mirror Melissa again, ordering her to ravish and hump her until she cums hard. Moving back from the horny Melissa, he let the clone do her work, looking so excited. The naked clone quickly got on top of the original, and entered her deep inside her hole. The room was now filled with both of their moans like a odd, erotic echo. Mirror Melissa humped more and more on top of Melissa's dick, as they juices already splattered at each other.

Melissa felt her cheeks heat up as mirror Melissa start to fuck her, harder and harder by the second. She let out a short whimper at each thrust, her hands gripping onto the sheets of the bed, cum slipping down her thighs. "Oh god! MMM!" She moaned, rocking back and forth to make the thrusts more intense. Her breath became heavy, feeling herself get closer to her climax.

Dane smiled, seeing the lovely scene as Melissa was close to cumming inside her mirror counterpart. "Hehe that's it dear...you're almost done...you'll soon feel sweet release." Dane said, smiling.

Melissa stretched her arms out, gripping the sheets harder when her clone started to hit her sensitive spots. Each hit was amazing, each hit in those special spots got her so much closer. Melissa closed her eyes tightly and moaned loudly, the bed rocking. She let out a short huff at each thrust now and finally released. She screamed as she orgasmed, and surprisingly, Melissa kept fucking then paused as cum dribbled down her thighs.

Dane moaned silently, seeing the two Melissas orgasming, made her cum a bit as well. As much as he enjoyed the scene, he needed to get on with his date with Aegis, he hated to keep her waiting. Dane petted the clone Melissa and turned her back into a pendant, now being worn around Melissa's neck. He smiled, pushing the wet dick back in slowly, turning it back into a wet pussy.

"So..how was having a dick, my dear Melissa?" Dane asked, petting her stomach.

Melissa took a few breaths to relax before giving Dane a grin. " it was wonderful...I absolutely loved it..." She smiled at the warm touch on her stomach. She stood and walked in front of Dane. " do you think maybe. I can give you a lap dance? As a thank you maybe?"

Back
Top Bottom