Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Kirsty hesitated, looking up from where she was next to Michelle's breasts. She seemed to slither upwards so that her face was in front of the girl's again, her eyes almost burrowing into her victim's gaze.

"You see?" she whispered. "Nothing but kissing. Kissing and... touching..."

Her dainty finger slipped over Michelle's throbbing clitoris and parted her lips, penetrating her with her cold finger.

Michelle nodded up until that cold finger slipped inside her, the girl gasping sharply, the tight virgin hole squeezing the invading digit. With a shdder she bit her lip and looked at Kirsty."S-So cold but..ffels good..." she praised, finding the experience enjoyable now that she relax and got to really feel what was going on as the vampire used subtle movements and touches to drive her wild.

Kirsty just smiled as she slowly began to work her finger inside of Michelle, keeping her gaze at all times. She moved in to kiss her again, pressing her pale, cold body against the woman's, loving every motion.

One hand grasped Michelle's breast as her digit wriggled inside, pushing deeper and squirming inside of her pussy.

Michelle rolled her hips, panting hard as she locked eyes on Kirsty, moaning hard into the kiss, her body welcoming the attack on her insides. The deeper the finger went in the harder she moaned, her breath a bit weak."M-My pussy..feels soo good Kirsty..p-please..more.."

The cold digit continued to wriggle, pressing against the soft insides of Michelle's pussy. Kirsty thrust it deeper inside until she could fit no more, keeping her thumb positioned over the girl's sensitve clit. The lust flowing through he girl excited her, thrilled her undead being and made her want this one more than ever.

Unbidden, her fangs slid down as she smiled at Michelle, her finger pumping at the girl's pussy as she felt her excitement build. "We are going to have so much fun together you and I..." she whispered.

Michelle bit her lip more and more, rolling her hips hard against Kirsty's finger as it dug in deeper and teased her more. He breath burst out when the vampire teased her clit with her thumb, the teen whimpering in pleasure. The more the digit pumped into her the harder she moaned."I-I hope so..."

"I know so..." whispered Kirsty in reply as her finger danced in Michelle's pussy. "You have no idea just how excited I am by you..."

As one digit continued to fondle the girl's gentials, Kirsty took her other hand and grasped Michelle's wrist, placing the warm hand into the space between Kirsty's thighs. Despite there being no bodily heat, it was easy to feel a moistness and desire emanating from her sex.

Michelle blushed deeply, swallowing hard as she squirmed and bucked into the finger, moaning with a smile, her breath deep and heavy."Ohh Kirsty..M-My body is so hot..I want more!!" She cried, pleading with the vampire to gie her more and more after feeling the dampness between the vampire's juicy legs.

The vampire giggled and thrust a second finger into Michelle's pussy, its moist walls almost sucking at them as she began to plunge them in and out of her.

"More...?" purred Kirsty, "You want more? How much... more...?"

She pressed Michelle's hand down into the space between her legs. There was a strange pulsing there, a soft moistness and a growing hardness that quivered as the young girl's hand pressed against unknown flesh.

Michelled blushed heavily, biting her lips when the vampire questioned how much she wanted. But when she felt a strange hardness between her captor's legs, her eyes widened and gave in a rough swallow."I-Is that..?"She asked, her hand rubbing more along the hardness.

Kirsty gasped as Michelle's hand pressed deeper, stroking something hidden in the dark.

"Why don't you find out...?" she hissed, letting her thumb flutter over the girl's clitoris.

Michelle arched back, feeling the thumb as she shook hard, debating on if she even wanted to continue. However curiousity got to her as she slowly began pulling down Kirsty's pants, her breath weak while her eyes watched, hoping the hardness was merely a toy and not something worse. Nothing would prepare her for what Kirsty had hidden beneath her pants, eager to play with the virgin girl.

The moment Michelle's hand reached into Kirsty's pants, she rushed forward, leaning into the girl and kissing her, her tongue invading the girl's gasping mouth.

The motion of her movement allowed deeper penetration of her pussy with both fingers and allowed the stiffening organ between Kirsty's thighs to slap wetly into Michelle's waiting hand where it throbbed with anticipation.

Michelle jumped as the kiss took her lips, moaning as the fingers dived deeper into her, the tight hole squeezing more, begging for more. But when her delicate hand met with the throbbing hardness, her eyes opened more, whining hard into the kiss when she realized that it was in fact not a toy but the real thing. Her body squirmed in want but she herself was afraid, afraid of how much it would hurt her and how she didn't want it.

Kirsty almost giggled as she felt the girl squirm in her grasp but there was no escape. Despite Kirsty's slight size, she was inhumanly strong and held Michelle still while she fingered her little slit.

"Oh you don't like my 'little' friend?" she smiled as she moved her hips, rubbing it against Michelle's hand. "And I was so looking forward to showing you what I can do with it..."

She increased her fingering speed, giggling to see the girl's discomfort.

The sudden quick assault on her slit made the girl gasp and scream in pleasure, her juices flooding out as she neared her climax, her hand rubbing the tool more and more before slowly pulling her hand out. The pleasure was getting to her and she knew it,Michelle's body was being skillfully pleased and her body wanted as much of it as she could get ahold of. Though her mind was still resisting to accept that fact.

"Oh no," laughed Kirsty as she felt the girl build towards an orgasm. "We all get to play together."

She grasped Michelle's hand and pushed it back down towards her nethers. "Maybe you'll come to love all of me in time. For now, I know you know what to do with one of these.

She shoved Michelle's hand past the quivering length and towards the moist lips beneath it that throbbed at her touch even as how own fingers jerked in and out of the girl's pussy.

She bit her lip as she felt the slit beneath the throbbing pole, whining when Kirsty denied her pleasure as well as her own desire to pull her hand away. So with a shaky hand she rubbed the lower lips of her partner's crotch, prodding a bit before ramming deep into her. Michelle was going to make sure Kirsty felt the same pleasure and torture that she herself felt as her hole was finger fucked.

"Unnngh!" grunted Kirsty as Michelle's rough finger jerked home into her moist slit. Her shock transformed into a dirty smile as she fingered the girl with renewed vigor.

"Well now, did we just find the slut in you?" she purred, rubbing Michelle's clit rapidly. "Go on then, do it baby, touch my cunt and feel me get wet for you...!"

Michelle shook her head, grinding into Kirsty's fingers while her own scraped along the vampire's inner walls."N-Not at all..But if you're going to tease me like this, then..I-I'm gonna do the same.."Sh pointed out with rough groans between each breath, her hand roughly grinding against her playmates stiff cock, making sure to quikly bring Kirsty to her level of pleasure.

Kirsty giggled again, enjoying the rough stimulation. The girl's movements were crude but effective and she began grinding her hips against Michelle's palm, her stiffness aching against her wrist.

"Very well then, let's play!" she laughed and launched herself at Michelle's neck, her lips kissing and nuzzling at her soft skin as her fingers worked away at her playmate's moist pussy.

Michelle gasped when she found herself laying under Kirsty, both still digging in each other's dripping cunt, only Michelle was also working her mate's throbbing cock as well. She began to wonder she how much more of the radiating lust she could handle, her body having already succumb to such as she squirmed and fingered the vampire. Not only but she had a massive pulsing shaft between her legs which was surely fully functional and could bring her unrenowned pleasure."A-Alright.." She answered with louder moans, her slit tightening more and more

The vampire grunted as Michelle's fingers masturbated her throbbing pussy, just as surely as she fingered her lover's clenching sex. The stimulation was getting fierce, she knew it would not be long before the girl's ministrations got her off.

"That's it, play with me baby, I know you're curious..." she kissed Michelle's neck, letting her fangs trace over the soft skin, her red tongue licking and caressing her. With a sudden thrust, a third finger popped inside of Michelle as Kirsty's movements became rougher.

Michelle smiled a bit as Kirsty egged her on, the girl fingering her viciously. But with a gasp she felt a third finger invade her hole, the girl arching back with a rough moan, her body tensing up as she neared her climax."G-Gonna cum!!"She warned, biting her lip as she dug deeper into Kirsty's cunt.

"Ungh!" grunted Kirsty as Michelle's fingers hit home. Knowing that the girl was about to cum made her own orgasm even more iminent, the throbbing from her loins sending shooting sensations up her body.

"Mmmm baby, me... ungh... too!!"

Her pussy shuddered as Michelle's fingers pressed into her and she felt the first wave of ecstacy race through her just as she teased her lover's sex towards climax.

Back
Top Bottom