Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Thank you beautiful. I just want to tell you that I won't reply tonight because of a gig I got to go to. So I'll get back into things tomorrow morning. I love you wei

Arsenal's going down tomorrow!!!!

Borussia-Dortmund-FC-Logo-HD-Wallpaper1-600x354.png

Played call of duty with this gorgeous girl last night, she kept saying she'd die and bla bla but in the end she got how to play the game. Hopefully we'll play again today.
I'm lucky I found this girl!! If there's any dude that reads this...you find such a girl, just marry her before its too late. They're rare.

All done trash talking huh? Darn, I was hoping for a little more fun at your team's expense!! Hehe. Hopefully I'll get to watch some of it. Loves! *gives you a knuckle sandwich*

-looks at u weird- girl you chose a team with no history that's why I can't find any memes on them. I'll trash talk later. -kisses cheek-

Solidsnake61988 said:
Played call of duty with this gorgeous girl last night, she kept saying she'd die and bla bla but in the end she got how to play the game. Hopefully we'll play again today.
I'm lucky I found this girl!! If there's any dude that reads this...you find such a girl, just marry her before its too late. They're rare.

I did die alot!!

If you meant you're lucky to have such a great friend like me, then yes I would have to agree with you!! :p

You'll find your "rare girl" just you wait!! :D

Solidsnake61988 said:
-looks at u weird- girl you chose a team with no history that's why I can't find any memes on them. I'll trash talk later. -kisses cheek-

And you would think that since Arsenal had been around longer than Dortmund, they wouldn't suck as much, but they do!! LOL

How you like them apples?!!

Back
Top Bottom