Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

How is everyone enjoying the new patch? As usual I am loving the new content. The new dungeons have some fun mechanics, Tam Tara scared the life out of me at the end. Loooove the teaser at the end of the new Hildibrand quest chain! New Syrcus Tower was fun too.

I don't like MMO's, but this one looks like it could be an exception. One character for all the jobs is great, and I really like the looks and aesthetics to everything from what I've seen. May check it out sometime.

Well, I play 11 which I love and have started 14 which I'm having trouble adjusting to with the stupid camera. I play on a pc and use the keyboard. I literally have to stop to change directions when I run. Any suggestions?

Hey Katrina, first I recommend you switch your setting to legacy, that way you will step backwards instead of turning right around when using the wasd keys, second I recommend you change the A and D keys to left and right strafe respectively. Both these changes make a big difference when navigating. Don't forget you can also use the mouse to move your character and camera, if this is posing an issue make a conscious effort to switch to the keys until you get used to the game.

If you ever need help, there is a group of us from Bluemoon that play on the Diabolos server :)

I was wondering if anyone here was playing on Balmung. Would love to create a LS and stay in contact!

I went back! I am on Midgardsormir, trying to remember how to play and what my rotations are.

Back
Top Bottom