Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Elena didn't say anything about the piece of peperoni she just ate her slice of pizza making sure she didn't get any on her clothes, drank her soda as she watched the movie. She watched him as he sat back, draped his arm around her shoulder as a smile crossed her lips once she was finished with her 1st slice of pizza least for now anyways. The brunette had been so mad at her mom for getting remarried, she'd hated the idea of having a step brother until a few hours ago. Now she had no complaints, she was glad her mom had gotten remarried she still hoped her mom didn't come back pregnant cause that would really complicate things for them.

Bit wouldn't their parents comming home saying there will be another child make things complicated, Chris hadn't thought about it, for now focus on the now. Right now he was great, he kept his arm around his sister, running his hand over her shoulder. The movie now was about half way, he leans in and pecks her cheek smiling. His blue eyes examine her face meeting her eyes

'' Their gone for two weeks, well knowing my mom.. I mean she's still somewhat young.'' Elena said as she sighed, blushed a little when he kissed her on the cheek. She hadn't really thought about it much but remembering what her mom had said before she got remarried she cringed at the idea, tried to focus on the movie. Having Chris in her life was great, if her mother got pregnant it would only mean one thing. Elena was almost eighteen years old, had plenty of money saved up to where she could get her own place if their little family grew. She would take Chris with her because she couldn't bare to be away with him now that they had bounded in a way normal siblings really shouldn't but the plus side was they weren't related by blood.

Chris laughed, and nodded "well my dad is fairly young it's a chance, we just gotta hope we don't have the same problem right now. Besides if mom does have a baby we can get some training" Chris said nodding, he leaned into Elena, his head on her shoulder. It would be odd if their parents came home saying she was pregnant, but how bad could it be? He wondered, his eyes back on the tv, the movie almost over, he moves his head and kisses Elena's neck, his hand finds her hand and holds it gently. He isn't as worried about a new family never as Elena is.

'' Right.. I just guess us trying to explain to our parents that were Um.. will be the awkward part. I mean it's sort of a taboo for most people, I know were not blood related but were still siblings.'' Elena said as she closed her eyes happy he was holding her hand but the fact that he was kissing her neck was only turning her on. She'd lost all her interest in the movie, suddenly felt like going another round with her brother. It was a good thing they had used protection because well she just didn't feel like using a condom this time, she knew the consequences but she had plenty of money saved up if she had to move out of the house all of a sudden.

(Sorry thing happened to me :( but I am here again if you don't want to continue I understand)

Chris nodded moaning a bit, as his lips met her neck. Slowly he would take his lips off only to kiss her again. He reaches and pulls Elena onto his lap, a bit hard but more or less he gets her on him. His arms around her, he stops kissing and smiled "sorry I got distracted what where we doing?" He asked holding his step sister close to him. He could go agian but he wondered if Elena knew that this would be the third time and wouldn't be as much as the first or the second. Not that he cared if she wanted to he would go for round three

" we were eating pizza, watching a movie. But I lost interest in the movie, am no longer hungry.." Elena smiled, looked into his eyes. She knew this would be their third round but she was ready for it. They had a whole three weeks to watch movies,meat pizza. She was certainly falling madly in love with her stepbrother, wanted to tell him but wasn't quite sure age knew how to.

(It's cool we all get side tracked sometimes.)

He had a feeling what Elena wanted, smiling slyly Chris kisses her lips gently, locking eyes with her. "So then what would you like to do dear sister?" Chris asked, his arms wrapped around her, his hands rub her back. His mind slowly began to race, getting excitted, happy, enjoying this time. It all felt like bliss, he had never really been so close to someone as he felt with his sister. Was this love...or a large flash in the pan...he didn't know. What he knew was that he was really happy, and didn't want this to end

" Oh I don't know.. We could just make out or go another round, this time we could take a risk. I've got money saved up, who cares about our parents I'm focused on us. I know this is kind of early but I love you Chris, I mean that in a non platonic way. What we've experienced today has been absolutely amazing, I've never felt this way about anyone." She said as she started to slide her hand up under his shirt, smirked gazing into his eyes. There was no doubt in her mind they were meant for one another.

Chris's eyes focused on Elena's eyes and could see her seriousness. Chris in hailed and smiled kissing her lips gently "alright it's a date then dear sister, I'm yours and your mine, I love you" he said quietly as he kisses her again his hands under her shirt running his nails up and down her back. His heart raced excited there was no way he would have ever guess that this would happen like this, it was fun and exciting. A short bit Chris reaches and pulls off his top, as he pulls on Elena's shirt as well slowly pulling it off

Elena smiled as she listened to him, once his shirt was off she started to rub his chest with her hands sliding the down to the waist of his pants. She was letting him know she wanted them off, wasn't concerned about anything but him. She felt good about things working out, could care less if the phone rang or anything tried to interrupt them because she was in love with him. No one had ever made him feel the way Chris did, she'd never really been interested in anyone so some of her friends even thought she was into girls which wasn't true. It was just until now she'd never wanted to be with anyone, her step brother was the perfect catch.

Chris could feel Elena wanting his pants off, he didn't mind. Moving his hands he grabs her ass a bit and holds it drumming his fingers a bit. "Well Elena, I would love to take my pants off, but your fully dressed and I'm topless, that's not fair, not to mention your sitting on me." Chris said smiling as he undoes his button to his pants. Waiting for Elena to move a bit, his hands after undoing his button run up her body over her clothes and cups her face as he pulls her into for a kiss. Smiling and moaning quietly as he did so

Elena smiles as she moves a little so he can take off his pants, she chews on her lower lip then started to unbutton her shorts. As soon as they were unzipped she took them off leaving her panties, took off her top so the only other thing remaining now was her bra/panties. She looked into his eyes, smiled so glad she'd moved in with him after her mother married his father. It was nice to know she had someone to call her own, she hoped nothing ever split them apart because she was seriously in love with him.

As Chris watched Elena undress he smiles, and reaches up running his hand down her cheek between her breasts to her belt line. "Are you sure sis?" He asks his boxers tented, as he holds her hands, looking up at Elena. He was happy this was happening, and couldn't wait to try this out, but he wanted to make sure Elena would be ready for it, as he holds her hands he pulls his sister close to him, with her still standing a bit he leans in and kisses her stomach, his eyes looking up

" yes I'm sure.. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I'm so glad my mom married your dad." Elena smiled as she looked into his eyes, watched him. She felt so happy being with her step brother, she was almost done with school she was going to a senior in the fall. Her mind was made up if she got pregnant she would make sure he stood by her, she would skip college for least a year then take classes online. She wasn't worried about her mom at all because she knew that despite her age anything could happen, she'd had Elena when she was around the same age she was now.

"Me to sis....where do we wanna go? Or right here is fine?" He asked as he doesn't hide his growing bonder under his boxers. This was really goinng to happen, Chris couldn't wait, as he holds Elena gently, waiting. His heart and head racing like crazy as he began to ember excitted for what the two of them where going to do, not that what they already did wasn't nice, it was just this noncondom. Was a different feeling and he knew it, he could not wiat,

" Right here is fine. " Elena said as she smiled, kissed him she was so happy do excited she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her without the condom. Chewing on her lower lip she unhooked her bra then slid off her panties, laid on her back with her legs spread as far as they would go. She had never felt so connected to anyone in her life except for her father, Chris was nothing like her father but he was still perfect for her in every-way possible.

Watching Elena strip out of he rest of her cloths and lay there bare naked, before him. Chris got up and pulled off his boxers, his cock all ready at attention, Chris gently lays on his sister, cupping her breasts, holding them in his hands as he leans in and kisses Elena gently. Smiming gently grinding on her, his cock close to her pussy again, his hands grope Elena's breasts a bit more, as he kisses her more till he stops "you ready sis?" He asked, smiling his blue eyes almost shinning

'' Oh hell yes I was born ready.'' Elena smiled as she chewed on her lower lip, looked into his eyes. She meant it she knew he was the one for her, there would never be another. This was it this was her life now, she wanted to spend every day of it with her brother knowing they could be together. She didn't worry about their parents finding out because she was in love with him, she didn't ever wanna be with anyone else because she just didn't believe in loving anyone else now that she had him in her life.

(Welcome back angel ~<3 :3 )

Chris smiles, as he leans in and whispers in her ear "as you wish dear sister" he nibbles on Elena's ear, as he slowly pushes his cock back into her again. This time no condom, he could feel every centimetre, ever musscle, he could feel the moist warmth her body gave off it was such a great feeling. "Oh shit...it's so much nicer" Chris smiled as he continue to sleoly push himself till his full cock and entered his step sister. He wasn't to worried about his parents more so around the line that they weren't full brother and sister. Once in, Chris begins to slowly and gently pull out then push back in keeping it slow at first

Elena thrusted her hips against his, moaned as she arched her back a little. She loved how he started out slow, she loved him. Closing her eyes she remembered when she 1st moved in like it had been yesterday, she closed herself off to everyone except him. But one decision lead to another, here she was enjoying the pleasure of having her step brother inside of her. She was so happy she'd let him in, she would never let him go ever. The brunette knew that her step brother was her soul mate there was no if's and's or buts about it, she would never change her mind ever because she was so in love with him.

With Elena trusting back into him, Chris began to go a bit faster and harder slowing increasing. His hands still held onto her breasts a bit, as he fondles them his fingers playing with her nipples. There was a lot less going on in his mind, unlike his step sister. But Chris could appreciate the fact that not even one whole day and how far the two of them have bonded. At this time he was sure he found who he wanted to spend the rest of time with, both of them where nerdy and collectors, it was like they say some time you just knew, and for now Chris knew he wanted this

Elena thrusted her hips against his as she moaned, tilted her head back. She was just so happy she'd opened up, had learned she had so much in common with him. Her body enjoyed being against his, she would flip so he was on bottom but not right now that was for the next round she was focused on this round. Feeling him inside of her without a condom felt absolutely amazing, she knew it would only get better the more they did it.
----------------------

Marissa had just gotten out of the shower, walked into the large honeymoon suit in just a towel as she looked at her husband she smiled. She was enjoying herself, hadn't worried about her daughter once because well she knew she would be fine with Chris. Walking toward her husband she dropped the towel, stood before him completely naked all wet with her hair sticking to her breasts.

Chris's breathing began to become laboured as he continues to trust into Elena. His penis deep in her, begins to pulse all ready. This being their third time doing something in a day, the stamina was down. Which also would be kinda good cause it would mean less chance for her to have a baby. Chris seemed to find rest in that, as he moves his hands away from Elena's breasts and cups her chin as he kisses her more, letting her breasts jiggle as he gently presses his chest into her. His body felt great but began to be sore, which was normal as well.
~~

Eric smiles as he looks at his wife, his mind furthest from His son and step daughter, he wasn't worried one bit, they didn't like each other that much. However now he wasn't even thinking on that, as Marisa got out of the shower, she dropped her towel before him, her body glistened with water, her wet hair stuck to her breasts. He sits up and moved to the edge of the bed, he reaches grabbing her. Eric pulls Marisa towards him, his hands grab he ass. "Why hello there, what's the special occasion?" He asked smiling as he looks up and kisses her belly.

Elena moaned, thrusted her hips against his she could tell that the chances of her getting pregnant at this point were slim because she could tell her brother was tired. This was their third round since their parents had left for their honeymoon, even she was getting a little tired. She didn't have the same passion she did the 1st time except it felt so much better without a condom that part she certainly agreed with, there was no going back ever.

'' It's our honeymoon Eric... Were all alone don't have to worry about the kids, well I just thought we could have a little fun before we went out this evening unless you didn't want to go out. I'm all yours, I will be until the day I die.'' Marissa smiled at him as she watched him kiss her stomach, she giggled a little because it tickled. She hadn't had someone kiss her stomach like that since her late husband, Eric's kisses felt just like his which made her miss him a little more but she was happy with the man she had married. '' I want this entire week to be all about us No work no stress just us, a time to express how much we love each other.''

Back
Top Bottom