Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fur Enslavement (Devilla-Roche and Jeffrey Odriscoll)

I'm left with Elsa, who appears to be full of advice. I nod in the right places as I follow her to another part of the mansion, and what appears to be our living quarters. She undresses me, leaving only the device on my cock and the butt plug in place.

She runs a bath for me, tells me to get in when it is full, then runs off to serve Devilla. Or should I say Lady Devilla. I stare at the bath slowly filling up as I hear Elsa lock the door as she leaves. The parts of my body that could most benefit from a bath, my ass and my cock, won't, because of the devices constricting them. I have to say I'm not convinced by the hygienic aspect of said devices.

I turn off the tap and climb into the bath. The warm water soothes my aching body. So much so that almost instantly, I fall asleep,.

After serving Lady Devilla, Elsa returns....
"What is this! You're sleeping!"

Elsa shakes Gina and gives her a look...
"What if I were Lady Devilla right now?!? Can you imagine how angry she'd be with you?!?" ~calms down~ "Now let me finish bathing you. Come here."

Elsa's soft womanly hands grab the soap and sponge and bathes Gina ever so gently, caressing every square inch of Gina's body.....then she bends her over and Elsa slowly pulls out the anal plug and cleans it out.....we'll make sure everything is clean....after cleaning the long plug, Elsa grabs a brush that has the softest bristles in the world....it's like it has fur on it....she soaps it up and with Gina bent over she sticks it into her ass, right straight into her anus and slowly moves it back and forth.....

"Now Gina, how does that feel? It feels good I bet. Now are you going to be a good girl and not fall asleep in the tub anymore?"

Back
Top Bottom