Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

"Such a Prima Dona!" She said as she got dressed and left the stables. Though at the house Addi sat on the railing of the balcony of her bedroom seeing Roxy leaving the stables in a huff.

Victor entered Addi's room knowing she was awake by her playing. "Seen Roxanna?" He was in his robes and horny.

"I have no idea." She said as she stopped to look at her brother seeing him turning in a rushed manner. In a way she didn't feel like a pawn piece in this chess game. Looking back to the Stables knowing Aiden was there. Quietly she left the balcony but left the doors open. Once asleep in her large soft bed the night seemed to speed on by. Who knew it took Aiden there to get Addi to grow a back bone.

When morning came Addi was back on the balcony rubbing her wrist seeing it no longer ached. Wearing a thin sleeping gown under her robe she unwrapped the bandage. Twisting her hand she smiled though she looked down seeing the horses being worked but her eyes fell to Aiden. the memory of his arm wrapped around her suddenly hit her making her blush.

As he worked buttercup on a lunge line, he happened to look back at the manor and caught Addi watching him from the balcony in her thin silk robe and night dress. The sun was at her back and her silhouette showed clearly through the thin white material. Aiden couldn't help but look again and again as his manhood twitch and swelled in his pants.

Addi snapped to reality realizing he noticed her watching. Turning away as she didn't notice the sun was giving him a wonderful view of her body shape without him seeing her naked. Slipping inside as she stripped from her night clothes and dressed in a simple long skirt with a breathable blouse. Once she brushed her hair back she braided it from her face only to venture down to see her brother had taken off with Roxy on one of his private trips. Addi was happy about this as she went out to the back where she could go to the gardens to relax, to the stables or the archery range. Though she went walk over seeing Buttercup arching her neck while Aiden sent her through her paces. "When you mentioned you knew how to work with horses, you weren't lying."

I never lie. I learned it from my mother. She can get a horse to do anything, and she has taught me most of what she knows. He unhooked the lunge line and looked at butter cup as he stood there and turned his head to the side. Butter cup approached him from behind and tucked her nose in his hand . He released her nose and nodded his head and she came and stood before him face to face. With a shift of his neck toward Addi, Butter cup moved to stand still and calm beside her. "Get on and see if you can make her move. Do anything you like." he challenged her.

Addi smiled as she reached up touching Buttercup's neck giving it a scratch. "I couldn't get this mare to do anything I want. If I had to put her somewhere I'd say she's more wild than the others." With that Addi slipped into the paddock but Buttercup nipped her rump. "Ow!" The mare nickered but Addi didn't smack the horse but just rubbed under her chin. "That was mean."

Addi looked over as Buttercup moved over to him willingly. "How did you sleep last night?" Addi didn't want to let him know that she seen Roxy leaving the stables as she assumed Roxy managed to claim another man for her collection. Buttercup snorted as she suddenly moved behind Addi making her jump right into Aiden's side. Buttercup didn't step on Addi just got close enough to where the slightest bump could influence Addi's movements.

Aiden looked straight into buttercup's eyes, and tilted his head and then turned his body so that he faced to her left, and did not meet her gaze. Buttercup nickered and then turned her side to Addie as if inviting Addie to mount her. "Go ahead, get on. I don't think she will move a muscle."

Addie shook her head. "No, its fine. I came down to alert you that tomorrow night there is a dinner party. Don't forget to get cleaned up before the party." Patting his shoulder while she turned and walked out of the pen.

"I slept fine by the way." he called to her as she stepped back. "Why do you ask? By the way, what am I supposed to do about Roxanna? Isn't she your brother's mistress? I'd like to spank her for how she behaved yesterday with you and buttercup. It was dangerous. "

Addie looked over her shoulder seeing he was wanting to take things into his own hands. "Normally I'd say have at it but with you...Leave it be. If she comes on to you just send her out and the horse I was riding is Blossom. Though I can see why you got these two mixed up. Both had the save mother and father but Buttercup here is younger."

Addie stood at the fence with her mind drifting off wondering how she'd handle her brother if he kept feeling threaten by Aiden. "On the subject of Roxanna I did see her walking out of the barn late last night. But do as you please just don't let my brother think you're sleeping with his whores or he'd get rid of you. He...Dismissed the last one in Tennessee. From what I know they haven't found the boy's body yet."

"I'd like to give her a good spanking! She certainly deserves it. She showed up uninvited last night. While I was trying to get a shower in the barn. Most guys would have taken her to bed. I'm sure that was what she was after. I'm not afraid of your brother, My Dad and I have both dealt with his kind before. If he's going to send a goon squad after me it better be a good one. I just t don't want to cause you any trouble. If he has a problem with anything I do, I hope he is man enough to talk it over with me." He smiled at her. "If you need any help gentling your horse, I'd love to help you. I have been doing it for a long time. He leaned against the fence and looked her up and down. "How does he feel about guys going after his sister?" He reached through the fence and ran his finger along her chin, lifting her face to his before leaning in for a kiss. He didn't bring his lips to hers, he just brought them near enough to feel the heat. "or do you even care what he thinks?" he said with his lips close enough that he she could certainly feel his warm breath.

Addie stood there listening to him but before she could comment that her brother won't say a word about it. When Aiden asked about a man going after his sister, her mind went a blank. While he tilted her chin up as if to kiss her but he stopped part way. Deep down she was swearing but praising god that he stopped. In his hand she was already trembling as no man had gotten this close to her. The heat that came off his lips was intoxicating that it was a struggle to return to reality.

Reaching up she took his hand. "He won't say a word but just kill you in your sleep or while you're working. If he knew you were touching me or even had your lips close. He'd make you suffer and make you watch your family die before your head was cut off." She described it in such detail it was as if she seen it first hand. "My little brother is more of a intelligent level man but Vince is a monster." Reaching out she took his hand into her hand. "I don't want to see you hurt. You're the first that has caught my attention."

"Who is this Vince? It sounds like someone who needs a lesson in manors before he gets the idea he can push me around. Where can I find him." Aiden wasn't bragging, he was quite sincere. He looked at Vince as a problem that needed to be quickly dealt with and he had no fear of the situation. " In my experience, people who are thought of as monsters have grown accustomed to getting away with intimidation, and they don't know how to deal with someone isn't intimidated by them. With that said, he lifted her chin again, but this time kissed her full on the lips, making sure she could feel the passion. He released her chin and then said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." His blue eyes sparkled as they met hers.

"Vince or victor is my older brother. The one who hired you." She was about to walk away when he caught her cheek having her turn to look at him. Her eyes went wide when he kissed her with passion. Reaching up as she held on to the fence when he pulled back from her. Her lions were on fire from this interaction. Aiden shared her first kiss and she had hoped it'd be with her husband. "Aiden, you shouldn't have done that..." Her cheeks were a fire red as she turned from him and with her picking up the hem of her dress she bolted off inside.

She liked Aiden but at this point she didn't know what to do since she was told since she was little her husband would be picked by her brothers and if not then by Victor. Her lips tingled as her virgin folds were on fire from the one kiss. She had heard of married women felt that way when they met their husbands. Shaking her head as she moved to the gardens where it was quiet and she needed that peace to think of what just happened.

Aiden was distressed by her response, and cursed him self that he had allowed himself to mistreat the sweet girl. He climbed through the fence, and then chased after her. "I won't abuse you any further, but I want to apologize. I let my passion get the best of me. I must admit that you are more than a little alluring, though that doesn't excuse my behavior."

He turned from her, his head hanging and returned to the barn. At that moment, he felt that he might actually deserve whatever her brother decided to meet out to him. He put away the horses and went back to mucking out the stables, the only thing he felt worthy of at that moment.

When he had finished that work he went back to his bunkhouse, and laid on the bed to sulk. Though he tried, but sleeping was not within his power.

Addie sat there thinking about it all but after a few moments she got up and went to the barn to talk to Aiden. When she didn't see him in the barn she went off to find him in the bunkhouse to see he was laying on his bed.

"Aiden, can we talk?" She asked as she stood in the door way. Her arms were crossed over her chest with locks of her snow white hair that had fallen against her cheek. To her entering without permission is a way to show disrespect. Aiden was a sweet man who was taught to be a gentlemen but yet he just showed his animalistic side to her with that kiss.

Aiden looked up at her from the bed surprised that she came back at all. "Certainly we can talk, but are you sure you want to do it here n the bunkhouse after what I did? I mean I won't abuse you again, but it had to effect how you trust me. Perhaps I could saddle two horses and we could take a ride around the grounds. That wouldn't lead people to be suspicious, and you would know that you were safe, as you could ride off any time you wanted."

Aiden was still very upset with himself for what he had done. He had let his hatred for the way her brother treated people, and the threats he used to manipulate them drive him to challenge Victor, but in the process, he had taken a liberty that was not normal way of behaving, and unbecoming the gentleman he tried so hard to be.

He got up from the cot, stood to his fee, and pulled on a shirt as he had been laying there in only his trousers, his well muscled and sun bronzed torso exposed to her view. "Come in and sit down if you like, and we can talk or just say the word and I shall saddle Blossom and Thor ( their black stallion) and we can go riding and talk as we do."

He waited for her to either come in and sit down or tell him to saddle the horses, his crystal blue eyes meeting hers and looking at her expectantly.

He was thinking of her status but right now she wasn't. All she wanted was to clear the air. "Sit..." She moved sitting on his cot with her folding her hands over her lap. "Aiden, you didn't abuse me. I was afraid if people saw us kissing then you'd disappear."

She could tell him she was Victor's first victim when she was younger and he tends to return to her to inflict some form of abuse over her. Looking to Aiden with a soft smile while her cheeks were reddening a deep tomato color. "You're the first to kiss me. For years I've been cultured and repeatedly told my parents or Victor will be the ones who'd pick a worthy husband. So when you kissed it felt like I was doing something bad so my only response was to run from you. I should have stayed and talked to you instead of making you worry and beat yourself up. I imagine you have experience with making women tremble." The last comment was to ease things up between them atleast or try to.

Aiden smiled at the compliment, the reached over and took her hand. "I am not as experienced as you might imagine. However, I do know how to treat a lady, and what they like. My parents were very open in their affections around me, especially my Dad. He made my mother blush on many occasions, but I could see the desire in her eyes. Her eyes never lied. My Dad also taught me to be a gentleman, and what I did was not gentlemanly. My Dad would have been disappointed in me."

He looked her in the eyes and cradled her hand in his. " You are a lady and should be treated as one. Still in all, The kiss was wonderful and I shall dream of it until the day comes as I hope it will, that I can do again with your consent."

Addie was still taken back by his parents openly showing their affection in front of him. "By any chance do you have a sister? I remember a friend of mine who mentioned a twin brother who took on all of the chores while she did the typical work a lady does." She said thinking this was the same Aiden that Elizabeth mentioned before but she could be wrong.

"Aiden, I was shocked you kissed me but surprisingly enjoyable. I mean I've been kissed on the hand and all but something so random and animalistic...It was rather refreshing." Smiling softly as she was tempted to grab another kiss from him but perhaps this wasn't the time to snatch another one. "I would like you to get Buttercup use to being ridden. She seemed to have gotten her fire from a stallion called, Valor."

It seems you are somewhat acquainted with my family. Elizabeth is my twin sister, although I didn't know it, Buttercup is the foal of my Mother's Horse Valor. By chance did you rename her? I remember a buckskin filly we called pepper. We called her that because she was so feisty. I'll be more than happy to give her some riding time. I've just about got her gentled now, at least she won'y buck a rider off.

I would still enjoy taking you on a ride if you would care to. We could take Blossom and Buttercup and get some riding time in on her. If you would like we could even ride down to my parents farm. Their is a wonderful creek with a trail that runs the length of it. We could stop there and rest and water the horses and then ride back. We might even get some of my mother's cookies if we stop by the house. She is always baking or canning something.

Thinking about his offer about going for a ride along the river while he got Buttercup use to a rider on her back. Smiling as she got to her feet dusting the back of her dress off as he given her a cleaner place to sit while they talked for the moment.

"Aiden, I met your sister at a lake side and she was riding the buckskin filly. I think her name was Dancer since she seemed to be light on her hooves. Blossom was born within my family but the mare had been sent to a well known stallions for shows or races." Slowly she leaned in as she cupped Aiden's cheek then kissed the other side. The kiss was innocent and yet hinted to doors in the future may be open for him. "Later on tonight lets go for that ride also about the kiss and treating me as a lady. Continue to treat me as a Lady but I won't object to us spending time together to see what may happen. But we may have to keep it hidden from everyone else."

He gave her a warm kiss that rather than goodbye seemed to say "until later" and then spoke " the horses will be ready, and I'll be waiting in the bunk house. I trust you know where to find me. Bring a change of clothes if you like. The river is ever so pleasant this time of year, but riding in wet things can chafe." It was a wonderfully warm evening.

With that he let her fingers slip from his and returned to the stables t be sure both horses were saddled and ready to ride. He striped off his shirt and cleaned himself up before laying down shirtless on the bunk for her to find when she saw fit to return. His thoughts were filled with her image as he laid their daydreaming of what was to come.

Her eyes went wide as he kissed her once more. Instead of fighting she closed her eyes enjoying the soft warm kiss. Listening to his suggestion about a change of clothes. "Alright, I'll get a change up before the ride out." Smiling up at the towering man whose wavy brown hair hung over his eyes. To her she was still surprised no woman had claimed him as their own. Hell she imagined his mother branded his farmer to keep other women away.

Addie slipped out of the barn to head inside to see how everything was being prepared. It was around eight when she managed to get away with a bundle of clothes in her hand. "Aiden..." She called out as she walked closer to his room. Her hand drifted along the rough wall as it was dark within the bunk house. Thomas was snorting in his room, heavy sleeper. Addie's heart was racing at the thought of her rebelling in a odd fashion did excite her.

At the sound of her voice he was rousted from his dream, and stood quietly in the shadows and came to the open door of the bunkhouse only to run gently into her in the darkness and have to pull her against his still bare chest to avoid falling. "Addie!" he whispered. He took her hand and led her back to the stables and drew blossom from her stall, and effortlessly set Addie in the saddle. he then climbed aboard Buttercup and they rode out of the barn into the paddock, lit only faintly by a waning moon.

They rode quietly side by side to the road and then toward his home. When they were far enough away that voices would not be heard, he asked, " What hour do you need to be back? I do not wish to cause you trouble."

When she ran into him she dropped the bundle while she grabbed hold of him. Nearly stumbling into the wall and wondered why was he shirtless. Blushing at the feeling of his flesh against her hands. Getting the bundle back she followed him out to the stables and he seemed to effortlessly toss her into the saddle. Tying the bundle of clothes off she followed him out since he knew the area better than she did.

Going down the rode towards his home she looked over as the moonlight was faint yet confirmed what she felt earlier. The blush still lingered on her cheeks as he brought her out of her trance. "Before dawn atleast. I'll have to get some sleep before the dinner party begins. So why are you shirtless?" When she asked about him being shirtless her voice was soft. The ride was pleasant as they approached the large farm and it was larger as it seemed his parents bought more land as there was cattle, larger fields and horses.

Back
Top Bottom