Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorceress' Apprentice ((demented-tiger & MissM))

Esmeralda went to her room, where she put on undergarments and stockings, then she read. She spent the whole rest of the morning, and most of the afternoon reading, until her head hurt. All of what she read was hard for her to grasp. It was so abstract. She didn't want to study magic. She just wanted to know what she was capable of, how to control her powers, and how to use them. But she dutifully read the volumes. When she was done, she climbed.

Her legs burned when she finally reached the end of the stairs. She staggered over to the door to Evelynn's chambers, and knocked on the door. Then she leaned on the doorframe to catch her breath.

Evelynn opened the door and stood to the side, letting Esmeralda come inside. Compared to the baracks her student had to say in, Evelynn's room looked like it belonged in a palace. The room itself was more spacious than any of the others in the tower by far, as none of the rooms were limited by the buildings outer dimensions. She had a grand, four poster bed with burgundy curtains and dressings, all lined in gold thread. She had several open wardrobes, each filled with magnificent clothes and jewels that she had never worn but enjoyed looking at. There was a large, round table, decorated with marvelous etchings that had several platters of food on it, each richer than the last. There were magical artifacts spread all through the room, on shelves, desks and even the floor. And spaced evenly along the walls were three windows, the only ones in the tower. Through one, you could see that the sun was starting to set, painting the room gold with light.

"I thought you might want dinner after a long day of study," she said, gesturing to the table. There was only one chair beside it, so Evelynn sat on the bed.

Esmeralda smiled weakly. "Thank you," she said, and sat down on the chair. She was impressed by her mistress' quarters. Even in her home village, she'd never seen this much luxury. "In the basement," she said, after taking a few bites of food. "What was I doing? How could water turn to stone? And how could it turn back? It's things like that that confused my other teachers and frighten me. What am I? What are my limits? If I can't control myself, who knows what I could be capable of?"

Evelynn didn't answer at first. She had to think hard about how much to reveal and how the knowledge might affect her. But finally, she decided to just tell the truth. "Whether or not you would be able to do such a thing normally is hard to say. As I said before, this tower is unique. Inside of these walls, your will becomes reality as long as you have the power to make it so. That is why, from now on, all of your lessons will be outside," she explained. "The nature of your power is another matter. It is almost as if another being is alive inside of you, using you as a conduit. It is unlike anything I have seen before. And in a few years, it could make you even more powerful than me."

Esmeralda gulped hard. Among other things, some people said if she wasn't the incarnation of a goddess, then she was a vessel for said deity. Suddenly, she lost her appetite.

"Do you really think this tower has something to do with why my powers acted up this morning?" she asked, trying not to remember those rumors, nor the many times her parents and the priestesses had to chase away worshipers who wanted to enthrone her and worship her. She was just an ordinary girl, studying to be a magician, not a demi-goddess.

"No. It explains why you were able to do what you did, but the reason it happened is because you let your powers rule you. Again." It sounded harsher than Evelynn had meant it to, but she wasn't used to being tactful. Looking at Esmeralda, she could guess what she was thinking. "You are still just a girl. But you aren't ever going to be 'ordinary'. You can put that thought out of your mind right now."

Esmeralda still didn't understand. Evelynn still didn't know half the things Esmeralda knew she was capable of doing. When she was younger, and first beginning to notice she was different than the other girls and boys, she'd attempted to harness her magic herself, as was the custom for untrained magicians, so they could show they weren't just fools with cheap tricks. The results were - disasterous. On par with turning the pool to crystal that morning, or bringing down the tower the night before. And even when she wasn't attempting beginners' spells, just her powers flaring up caused trouble. She was lucky she hadn't killed anyone.

"So you think I'll have more control outside the tower?" she asked, hiding her skepticism. She tried to seem optimistic.

Evelynn shook her head impatiently. They were just talking in circles now. "Control is up to you. Leaving the tower will just reduce the level of damage from earth-shattering to merely catastrophic." She stood up and began to pace grasping for a better explanation. "Before you can control your power, you have to understand it. And before you understand that, you have to understand the nature of magic itself. And if you have the strength to master water and master stone, turning one into the other is simple. In fact, I could-"

Evelynn trailed off and stopped in her tracks. It had suddenly occurred to her that she had never given Esmeralda a display of her own magic. She had conjured up a weak wind and reversed the spell in the pool, but had never given her a real demonstration. Perhaps what the girl needed was to see first-hand what a real Sorceress could do. "Don't worry about any more lessons for tonight. Finish eating, and then tomorrow we'll try something else."

Esmeralda nodded, and attempted to finish her meal. But it was hard to concentrate. She was nervous. What am I? she thought. Am I even human? What if I am some sort of demi-goddess? What else can I do with my powers that I don't know about?

She picked at her plate.

Evelynn took a few bites of food, but she wasn't really hungry. She only ever ate or slept as much as was necessary. If it wasn't for her own supernatural abilities, her health would have been much worse than it was. Once she decided she'd had enough, she moved away from the table and stripped off her robe, tossing it unceremoniously over a stack of books. She still hadn't put on anything underneath it, leaving her naked now. "Are you ready to come to bed?" she asked.

"I probably should go to bed," Esmeralda said, finishing up with her food. She rose to leave. "What time should I meet you tomorrow?" She tried not to look at Evelynn. The memory of the kiss and the tender touch still lingered in her mind, making her blush slightly.

"I meant for you to join me," Evelynn said plainly as she pulled back the sheets. "Unless of course you enjoy climbing stairs." She too had been thinking hard about what had almost happened in the basement. And while she did enjoy the occasional company of handsome men and women who had no other tributes to offer her, she spent most of her time alone. Even without sex, it would have been nice to share her bed some nights.

Esmeralda hesitated. Was the sorceress seriously inviting her into that spacious looking bed. But she had a point: Esmeralda didn't want to climb more stairs. She removed her boots, then disrobed. She was wearing only her stockings and her undergarment - an article of clothing that looked like panties. She sat down on the bed, hesitated again, than heaved herself onto the matress. Her breasts bounced with her movements, and her tummy muscles twitched and flexed.

Evelynn climbed into bed beside her and laid down on her side. She placed her hand on her stomach, slowly running her fingers over the young girl's skin. She traced each of her muscles and the curves of her hips, enjoying the simple pleasure of exploring her body. Then, after several long minutes, her hand moved up to rub her breasts, teasing her nipples lightly.

Esmeralda gasped in surprise when Evelynn touched her stomach. Her tummy had always been very sensative, even when she was a child; and it was there where she first discovered how to give herself pleasure from exploring it. She straightened up and stretched her belly. She didn't know why, but she liked the attention. She leaned back, arcing her back to bring out her tits and expose more of her sensative stomach.

She let out a whimper of ecstacy when Evelynn's hand - tiny, compared to her massive breasts - caressed her boobs and teased her nipples. She thrust her tits forward, as if making it easier for Evelynn to touch them. She didn't know why she was doing this. Until now, no one had ever touched her breasts or her stomach on purpose. Only her parents had, but thier touch was cold, clinical, and brief. This was the first time someone other than herself had touched herself so. It brought her shivers of delight.

As Esmeralda continued to react to her touch, it made Evelynn realize something. "Ah. Of course you're a virgin. Everyone is always so sensitive about sex out in the country," she said. But the way she said it, it didn't sound like an insult, just an observation, the same way one might point out the color of someone's dress. "If I had known, I wouldn't have tried what I did. Virgins are much too easily distracted for that type of connection. But I can fix that problem easily."

She continued to rub her breasts the best she could, although she could only cover a small part of them at any time. She concentrated on her nipples, rubbing and pinching them until they were hard between her fingers. Then she slowly moved her hand down, below the waistband of her underwear and began to rub her slit.

Esmeralda moaned and gasped as Evelynn massaged her breasts. She pushed her breasts further and further into Evelynn's hands.

When Evelynn went for her vagina, Esmeralda quickly reached out and grabbed her hand. "Don't stop," she whimpered, and placed the hand over her breast, and pressed it against it. "It feels so good."

Evelynn paused, momentarily taken aback. She still intended to take the girl's virginity that night, one way or another, but she didn't see any harm in indulging her for now. She sat up in the bed and moved over to straddle the young girl's waist, using both hands now to massage her breasts. They more than fill each of her hands as she kneads them together, rubbing her palms against her nipples. "I hope you realize that I intend to have every inch of you," she said.

Esmeralda looked up at her. "You mean to lie with me, the way a man lies with a woman?" she asked. Her heart fluttered with the thought. She'd heard stories of women pleasuring other women. This was the first time she'd experienced it. She looked into Evelynn's eyes with a rapturous gaze. At the same time, she stretched again, puffing out her enormous tits.

"No. I mean the way I lie with a woman," Evelynn corrected. She pinched her nipples between her fingers and began to pull, making her breasts rise and forcing her to keep her back arched. At the same time, she began to move her hips back and forth, grinding against the girl's crotch. "I promise you that I will make you feel things no man ever will."

Esmeralda hissed as Evelynn pinched her nipples and pulled on her massive breasts. Because of their size and weight, they resisted, and it kind of hurt. It also messed up what Esmeralda was doing next.

Esmeralda had never lain with anyone, man nor woman. They were all afraid of her. What if she activated her powers, suddenly? What if they offended a goddess with thier unworthy bodies? Silly things like that. Esmeralda had always dreamed about someone touching her, rubbing her, masaging her. She reached forward, and caught Evelynn by the shoulders. She bowed her back so her tummy touched Evelynn's, then, struggling against the older woman's grip on her tits, she forced herself to come forward and kiss Evelynn on the lips.

Evelynn released her grip and returned her kiss, laying on top of Esmeralda now. She enjoyed mixing a little pain with sex, but always repaid with even more pleasure. She moved her body so that their chests rubbed against each other sensuously, even though her breasts only touched a small part of Esmeralda's.

Esmeralda wrapped her arms around Evelynn as the two of them collapsed into the bed. She wrapped her legs around Evelynn's and ground her stomach and hips against her lovers. She kissed Evelynn deeply and sensually.

Evelynn took Esmeralda's hands and unwrapped them from around herself, pinning her wrists above her head. She lowered her head to kiss her neck, biting it softly, and whispered against her skin. "This is only sex, little one. I am claiming what was promised me and nothing more," she said.

Esmeralda looked at Evelynn with rapturous eyes. She whimpered when Evelynn bit her neck - that felt uncomfortable - but she understood. Evelynn only needed a toy. It saddened her that her first taste of sex would be emotionless, meaningless fornication; but the feel of Evelynn's warm body against hers was no less exhilerating. She continued to grind her tummy and hips against Evelynn.

Back
Top Bottom