Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do so love it when people think it's totally a-okay to ignore a message I send them. Oh this little badge under my username? Nah it doesn't say 'mod' it says 'chump' as in, feel free to treat me like absolute shit.

Also having trouble sleeping, it's been the bane of my week thus far.

When people try to lie about who they are over texts/social media/the Internet. I'm just like, lol I'm not stupid. I'm a girl, and as we all know, girls who want to discover the truth work like the freaking FBI.

When people send me PMs for mostly/purely smutty RPs.

Ummm ... no thanks. I'm actually looking for balanced RPs, meaning story and smut, with more plot being favored. This is even included in my search thread ... ugh.

When I heard this girl say, "Asians are the only minority to not be oppressed by white people. They're not real minority."
Oh honey, you are a grown-ass woman. Ignorance really isn't a good look for you or anybody.

Losing contact with people and communities I once was a very active part of.
This is my crap way of saying "Sorry for poofing away for 8 months without a word. My Bad."

When people ask their bartender stupid questions/requests. Example: "I want a double Maker's Mark. And make it strong."

First off, it's straight liquor. I CAN'T make it stronger by it's very definition. Secondly, If you want more, pay for more. If you dont have the money, then too bad. I'm not screwing over my profits and my stock so you can get a slightly harsher buzz. 'Tard.

Missing watching the final table of the World Series of Poker Main Event, because I have to stay back for a meeting, and after work function, though hopefully I may be able to avoid the latter. (I never claimed to have interesting hobbies!)

MellowYellow said:
Millenium Joker said:
The fact that I love animals (including cats) but am allergic to cats. :/

Ouch man. That's gotta really suck, I can't keep myself away from cats.

Right? My buddy's family runs a rescue program, so in his house he has 3 dogs and about 7 cats. Dogs are no problem for me, I love them, but the cats? I can play with them and pet them and everything, but the second I let them go and try to get some sleep, I get itchy to the point where it feels like my beard is forcefully growing itself out at an accelerated rate. I cant even take medication because benadryl doesn't mix well with rum/vodka/amaretto/tequila.

When you have touched yourself and imagined a really hot roleplaying scene so many times, it stops becoming sexy and it no longer turns you on anymore.

Ariamella said:

That it's meant to be 35C today (that's around 95F for the Fahrenheit people), with the official start of Summer still a few weeks away, and I live in the only major Australian City not located on the coast.

Would you care to swap, Aria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom