Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
simpleroleplayer said:
Customer service people who act like the company can do no wrong, therefore, you're the problem. Ok they don't say it, but a condescending tone of voice speaks volumes. Thankfully, that has not happened here at bluemoon, of which I am truly grateful.

Wait.... we have a customer service department?

JOKER: It can come across in the way things are written. I have been always given ideas of how to counter something. Ex: my latest so-called dropped connections? I was given a true answer. Refresh. Had I asked this at a previous site that is pretty much owned by the trolls, it would have been, wires are messed up in your computer...or something similiar. These guys and gals here are hands on, and comprehend the problem. What a relief!

DAVID TENNANT IS A SCOTTISH ACTOR. NOT A BRITISH ACTOR.

Just because the COUNTRY of SCOTLAND is a part of the UK =/= DAVID TENNANT BEING A BRITISH ACTOR.

Fuck you, very much.

@simpleroleplayer:

It's hella irritating when my doctor's office is only open 3 days a week, on top of it. So if the results come in say Friday, but they aren't open until Tuesday - I'm probably not going to get a call until Wednesday.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
When driver's don't use their blinkers.
I CANNOT READ YOUR FUCKIN' MIND, PEOPLE. USE THE DAMN SIGNALS TO COMMUNICATE.

Jeez.

@ Temptationist: The sports doctor who saw me regarding my knee had that problem with his staff (which has been changed). When I have followed up, he'd never get the message and call me. Or, worse yet, he'd ask them to do a follow up, I get no call. Come on, he's a sports surgeon who is busy! Help him out, am I right?
On non-use of blinkers... Are you here in Cinti? I don't think but maybe 10% of the drivers here do use them.

simpleroleplayer said:
@ Temptationist: The sports doctor who saw me regarding my knee had that problem with his staff (which has been changed). When I have followed up, he'd never get the message and call me. Or, worse yet, he'd ask them to do a follow up, I get no call. Come on, he's a sports surgeon who is busy! Help him out, am I right?
On non-use of blinkers... Are you here in Cinti? I don't think but maybe 10% of the drivers here do use them.

I understand doctor's are busy, but when it's THEM who bring up suspicion on serious medical issues, they should work to address them immediately and not let me drag on. It's very irritating. D;

And no, I live in Montreal, where I believe Quebecers think a flasher is just for decoration. =_=

My day.
It's just.. bad.

So, I work with drivers, and EVERY payday they call me (on my personal phone too mind you) at 8 AM saying "WHY DIDN'T I GET THIS MUCH? WHERE IS THIS THAT AND THE OTHER THING?" I explain, the fight with me, I explain some more, they continue to fight, I tell them "well sorry" and hang up. So, that happened, then I spent this afternoon gathering information about the insurance we need on some trucks (we use MPI in Manitoba). So MPI gave me this info, I do like they asked, and go in. Well guess what? You're not allowed to walk in, everything has to be faxed in and I have all the wrong documents. Fun shit, after my boss went off about how I'm now losing them $10,000 a day, I told him I wasn't magical and couldn't make them stay open any later then their office hours, or make them do our paperwork. So, fuming, I climb in my car and head home. Obviously I get stuck in traffic, I live near downtown, which isn't a problem. What IS a problem, is when the woman behind me (who is chewing with her mouth open, I might add) rear-ends me. Thankfully there was no damage (a scuff, but it came off when I wiped it). But still.

@ zalvek oh that is my biggest pet peeve. You even just look at them as if to say 'what did I do?' and it pisses them off more. This happens a lot if you are the pedestrian and the driver has to wait five lousy extra seconds. Ever been flipped off for having the right of way? I have.

People who want something in a game not because it would be fun or interesting, but just because it's generic and cool. I've lost count of how many times I've been on a forum for a game that features multiple weapon types, and come across countless topics of........

Are there scythes in this game?
Can I get a scythe in this game?
Where is a scythe in this game?
Can I wield a scythe in this game?

And on and on and on. When people answer and say no, it generally ends up going straight to the topic creator saying "y not?! sythz are cul!!!!!11!1!!"

@ temptationist. Have so been there. Do not know if this has been a complaint yet, have asked and it happens a lot: People who seem serious about starting a roleplay...play for a short time, then leave without a reason. Come on! How the hell am I to learn what I am doing wrong if you do NOT tell me, so I can improve and not do it to another player?! This is why I've been stuck on this same "noob" level for at least a year. Am I supposed to stay at this level forever? 0.0 It gets very frustrating.

Honestly it kinda irks me that my mom thinks/wants/expects me to get married and have kids, with me not wanting any part of it. Theres too many people on the planet with not enough resources, to sustain life in the long run anymore. I'm almost twenty one and I have never had a job, so how would I support a wife and kids? I don't want to bring kids into this world, where they have no future or opportunity. Finally I don't have the patience for child rearing, and marriage (at least in the states ((America)) ) is a joke.

@ vic. Oh yeah. Now think how I as a female have to try to explain that. I feel exactly the same, especially in the kids department. Why should I go through the pain of child-bearing just to watch him/her suffer in this horrible existance where only the rich can really afford schooling, and you can't get a decent job without college?

With some college grads not being able to get the job they spent four or more years and forty thousand dollars or more to get.

simpleroleplayer said:
@ temptationist. Have so been there. Do not know if this has been a complaint yet, have asked and it happens a lot: People who seem serious about starting a roleplay...play for a short time, then leave without a reason. Come on! How the hell am I to learn what I am doing wrong if you do NOT tell me, so I can improve and not do it to another player?! This is why I've been stuck on this same "noob" level for at least a year. Am I supposed to stay at this level forever? 0.0 It gets very frustrating.

Hahaha I am SO guilty of doing that!
But it almost never has anything to do with the roleplayer.
Ever.
It's 9 times out of 10 me; for the simple reason that I lost all motivation to reply. I have a horrible habit of losing interest in roleplays instantly, for no apparent reason. It's frustrating.

Sowwy Dx

wasn't you, temptationist. General complaint. Mostly guys. May stick to my own gender save the few guys that have told me what's going on in rl, even if it's only a heads-up. I lost count on how many times it does though.

The fact I'm smarter than all my friends combined and I'm the only thats not shortsighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom