Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Lady (BassEXE x Yoshie)

Saturday morning was nothing short of boring.

“Miss Seduction, you have a meeting at 12pm.”​

“Ms. Seduction you have a conference at 4pm”

“Ms Winry don’t forget your lunch with the President of Aztec at 2pm”​

“Ms Winry---“​

Finally, there was silence! Meetings here, luncheons there, conferences, and business trips, between the plane and work she barely got any time to herself. Her back against the door she sighed heavily. Opening her eyes back up she set her sights on her desk. It was littered with memos, invoices, mail, bills, and check books and not to mention that her daily planner looked like a third grade homework assignment. She banged her head on the door; there was no rest for the wicked. She approached the hurricane hit desk and tried her best to straighten it out. Then she noticed the little red button on her office phone, it was blinking rapidly. Hesitantly, she pushed the button. She had 23 missed calls and 19 messages. Not to mention she still had to clean up her desk. Once the messages began she tried her best to listen to them but it was hard to hear with the growling of one’s stomach.

Yes, Winry forgot breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Then again, her memory was about the same length as a goldfish. Short, sweet and to the point. Last night, she spent on the computer getting things together, organizing checks, memorizing speeches and trying to get things ready for the next day, all the while running on coffee and chocolate. Nope come to think of it she had not eaten a decent meal since she could remember. Suddenly, as she was bombarded with papers, her office door opened and the papers went everywhere due to fear.

“What!?”
Seduction barked.​

“You have an interview today…”​

She sighed and then her thoughts trailed back to him. Yes tonight would be the night that she and he would meet for the first time in person. At least for him it would be the first time but little did he know that she knew all about him. What he liked and didn’t like and what he liked to do in his spare time. He didn’t have many friends so it was not like he had some sort of social life but now all that was going to change. Yes, once she got him in her palms she didn’t even know what she would do with him.

Come on… I need a break now…​

That evening Jake was jittery. It was almost six, almost time to head over there. He was nervous. Would she like his cooking? Would she like his company? Would she fall in love with him? Would she reject him? Those were the thoughts that ran through the poor boy's mind. Finally the clock struck 6. He stood up, and with nice clothes on, he put a spritz of cologne on. In two minutes he found himself at her door. He swallowed and rang the doorbell.

A old man opened the door and looked at the young man. “You must be him… come in Winry is taking a shower and she will be with you momentarily. The kitchen is on the right pool Jacuzzi and recreational area to your left upstairs is the bedrooms and wash areas. Make yourself at home young man. And please tell the Master that her good clothes are on her bed next to the nightstand thank you.” The man said as he bowed and quickly got himself together and took the keys that were on the coffee table and headed out the door. The Mercedes chirped and soon he was pulling out the driveway.

Soon after Winry came down the stairs in nothing but a lilac towel. “Baitley… where are my nice dress clothes?” She wandered from the pool to the closet that. “I can’t find them… and I asked you to pick them out remember?” She moped. “Baitley where in the world are you?” She crossed her arms under her breasts.

Jake heard her coming downstairs. He blushed brightly. "W-Winry...h-he left.... He said your clothes are on your bed next to the nightstand..." He explained, trying incredibly hard not to stare. "Um...where's the kitchen? I'll go ahead and get started on making dinner..." He offered, looking around in awe at his surroundings. "This is a beautiful place, Winry." He smiled shyly at her. He began to walk forward, looking for the kitchen. "Ah-ha." He smiled as he began to set out the pot that he had brought over and began to cook pasta.

She nodded and looked him over a second. She smiled as she watched him take out the noodles and then tried to look over his shoulder to see how he was going to make the food. He was skilled with his hands that was for sure, the way he moved and maneuvered it was like he was a natural cook. It was nice to have someone in the kitchen for once. This place didn’t see a lot of days or people for that matter so it always stayed clean and since Baitley was such a nice maid he always kept it clean and swept nicely.

“Okay I will be down shortly…”

She went back upstairs and put her clothes on making sure everything was straight and curvy. Walking down stairs she stood infront of him with a shirt black dress and some lace stockings on. She smiled and looked at him with red eyes. “So do you make the sauce from scratch?” She asked.

Jake nodded. "My Grandma's secret recipe. She once travelled the world to collect the best recipes for different dishes when she was young. The sauce recipe was acquired from an aging Italian." Jake smiled as he stirred the noodles, pulling a couple up, noticing them softening. After twenty more minutes, the pasta and sauce were finished. During that time, Jake had made some meatballs and put them in the oven. He carefully removed them and finished making the dish. "Here you go." He smiled and placed the pasta in bowls and placed them on the table. "Let's eat."

She smiled as he sat the food on the table. Even though it was pasta it did look delicious, the way he put everything together and the presentation implied that he loved to cook. She sat down at the table with her legs crossed and watched as he joined her. It had been so long since she actually ate with someone other than herself that she didn’t know what to say or do. She just began eating, and the way the sauce tasted, everything was nice.

“It’s delicious. I commend you for making it for me. Do you like cooking?” She asked him curiously.

Jake blushed. "Thank you. And yes. I do love to cook. I was taught when I was ten. I loved it." Jake smiled. "What do you like to do in your spare time?" He asked, twirling some noodles around his fork.

(you should go ahead and answer that)

After dinner, Jake collected the dishes and washed them off. He placed them in the dishwasher and smiled. "Alright. Now what?" He asked.

“Spare time…” She giggled and then looked at him suspiciously and then continued her statement. “No, I have no spare time whatever is not taking up against work is taken up from sleeping and Johnnie Walker.” She ate another spoonful of pasta licking her lips slowly then she moved the fork to the plate and looked away. “I don’t have a social life, I don’t really have company, it’s like… all I have is work. What’s the point of having a social life when in the end you have to come home to an empty bed?” She was eating rather fast and she was self conscience about it but the food was really good so she had an alibi to be so gluttonous.

Jake nodded. "I understand." He then blushed as he realized what she said. "A-an empty bed?" He stammered. "Wh-Why is that important? I-I mean...wh-why should that matter if your bed is empty?" He looked down shyly, not daring to look at her face. He began to walk to the living room. He sat down on the couch and twiddled his thumbs, blushing brightly. Why was he getting so flustered? She wouldn't fall for him, would she?

She finished her food, but it would be a while before what she had planned would be executed, besides heartburn would ensue if she did it now. She placed the plates in the sink running hot water on them. Then she accompanied him to the living room. She stood in the doorway as he was twiddling his thumbs back and forth.

Was he nervous? Yes, he should be. Was he intimidated? Yes, he should be. But did she want him? Yes, with every fiber of her being she did. Every bone in her body ached for him, cried out for him and she had to ignore this… just this one time.

Not yet

She finally broke the silence between them as she spoke. “Why are you in here all alone Innocent?” She questioned. She knew why… she knew what he wanted. “Are you afraid of me?” An evil smile crossed her face. “Are you scared…” She moved closer like a shark in a tank. Closer ever more now… “Should you be afraid?”

Jake's face turned a bright crimson. To him, it sounded like her footsteps were echoing. He swallowed. No. He couldn't confess his feelings. He had to attempt to lie. Although it was more of a half truth. "W-Well....I...This is my first time spending this much time with a girl...." He answered. "S-So yeah. I'm nervous." He blushed. His thumbs moved faster as he tried to calm down. It wasn't working.

“No need to be nervous dear, I am just a woman, nothing more nothing less. You can relax here.” She smiled and stood there folding her arms left over right. It was quiet for a minute and then she thought of the idea. She motioned for him to stay there and then she moved to the kitchen, opened up the fridge and then moved to the bottom where her stash was. She pulled out the ice breaker and then went to the cabinet and got two glasses and came back into the living room.

“This is Johnnie Walker Blue Label. This is stronger and it cost $400 a glass and $1000 a bottle. A very expensive bottle, I only open this when I have someone to drink with. Now, you pour your troubles and we can talk.” She poured her glass half and then held it up to the light as she waited for him.

Jake then blushed. "W-well....I...I don't drink...." He then went to explain that his grandfather had weak immunity to alcohol. He had always gotten drunk with a single sip. “And that’s why I’m afraid to even try wine.” He explained, trying not to seem rude. But he did want to talk. “W-well….” He muttered. “Mind If I tell you about myself?” He asked softly, making sure not to seem too pushy or overbearing.

Nodding she just drank alone. She didn’t want to push the issue besides the things that she wanted to do to him it would feel like he was drunk. She wanted him to be drunk off of her. She thought about kissing him, she thought about taking him right there on the couch but she had a better idea.

“How about we loosen up in the Jacuzzi?” She said as she held out her hand

Jake blushed brightly yet again. He then smiled softly. "Should I go get my swim trunks?" He asked quietly, the prospect of seeing her in a bathing suit awakening fantasies in his mind. He took her hand and stood up. "I mean...what other way is there?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood. He beckoned towards the front door. "It'll take just a few minutes."

(Unless....she WANTS them to be nude...which is what I think you're getting at. But correct me if I'm wrong.)

5btvs4.jpg

She giggled and took off her dress. She already had her bathing suit on. Truthfully she wanted to see him naked but alas they would have time for that as soon as the sun went down. For right now she wanted him as comfortable as humanly possible. Since he was so jittery she hugged him and patted his head. His head was right between both breasts and since she applied lotion to that area for this special moment he would smell Lilac and cherry blossoms.

“Its alright you can go get your swimming trunks. I will turn on the Jacuzzi and await your return. Don’t take too long dear, you never know what I might do if I am left alone for too long eh?” She winked at him.

Jake gasped as his head was pulled forward. He suddenly found his face in her "valley". He blushed wildly and just stayed there for a few seconds. The smell was soothing....and intoxicating. He calmed down slightly, making sure to hide the now apparent tent in his pants. He eventually left her crevasse and darted out of her house. He quickly rushed into his house and dug for his swim trunks, finding his black ones with a flame pattern on the leg areas. He quickly changed, but brought his clothes back with him to her house. "Oh my God.....what is she getting at....doing this to me?" He whispered to himself before opening the door. He walked over to where the butler said the jacuzzi was...

She was already in the water playing around. To the left of her and the pool was the bottle of Johnnie Walker. It seems that he never left her side for very long. She turned to him and revealed that she was drinking a glass already. She motioned for him to come over to the water.

“Now look at you… Pyro. Nice pants… Apparently you’ve been working out as well. You trying to impress little old me Innocent? I’m no one special, just a neighbor dear. No need to be all pent up out of shape. When he would move closer to the pool she would bend over putting more ice in the cup. Her ass taunting him, baiting him, calling him. She snickered as she turned back around. The face she was making was priceless. It was evil yet sexy at the same time.

“Now…. Pyro what is it that you do?”

Jake swallowed, trying to force his increasing arousal down. Her ass was so luscious, so squeezable. He wanted it, but he could not have it. Or so he originally thought. He thought he could never get close to this flawless goddess, yet here he was. And unless he was mistaken....she was flirting with him! "You....mean my job? I work for my father's company, Blaze Enterprises. Surely you've heard of it." He slipped into the water. He would be surprised if she hadn't. Blaze Enterprises was an international company, that dealt in everything legal under the sun. From video game development, to simple baby bottle manufacturing, BE did it all. And his father, Richard, his was a true rags-to-riches story. He smiled softly at her. Then he blushed, seeing her smirk.

“I have heard of it. I’ve contributed to it.” She snickered as she pointed to the photo on the wall of her and his dad standing together to welcome the new game he had designed. They were happy in that picture, she was shaking his hand as he cut the ribbon on what seemed like a giant office building downtown.

“Who do you think gave him the money to start the company hrmm?” She giggled as she swallowed more of her beloved Johnnie Walker. “It was all so long ago… he is doing good now though. Yes I know your name is on everything, but tell me this… is this your dream as well?” She said as she got closer to him. “Do you wish to follow in the footsteps of your father? His dream was to own a huge company, he dreamt of making it big and meeting people and helping the world. Your dad was a pre made regular Hero.” She frowned her face. “Completely not my type…” She said turning to him.

Jake's eyes widened. Something came back to him. His father was but a few years older than Winry. "I....I remember you. You stopped by our house frequently when I was a child. I remember a beautiful woman coming to see us. Heh. You played LEGOs with me when I was eight." He chuckled. "I can't believe it took me this long to recognize you." Jake blushed again. "Well...I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. See, I've hit a dead end. My father wants to pass the torch to my stupid older brother, Will. Says I'm not "mature" enough to run such a big company. And then I moved out. Ugh. I've always been in my brother's shadow. He's always been better than me." He pouted.

“You are your fathers child…” She said now holding him. “Listen, your father was just like you… stubborn and always trying to prove himself. You’ve nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. This is your life… you live it the way you want to and whoever says anything about it… fuck them.” She said sternly giggling. “Look, life isn’t something that you can dictate. Its doesn’t come with a manual and it damn sure doesn’t give you breaks. So enjoy the youth that you have Innocent. Look at me… I have all the money in the world, as does your father…now. But do you see us happy? Do you see us smile? No. Money doesn’t bring happiness, neither does pleasing other people, in your fathers case and the sooner you learn to live for you… the happier you will be. God, I wish someone would’ve told me that when I was your age…”

Jake blushed when she held him. "Thanks Winry." He sighed. He was calming down considerably. "But...I still don't know what I should do with my life." He mumbled. "I'm just....confused I guess. I just am tired of being second place in everything. I was always the last person to get a partner for school projects. I was never seen as dateworthy in high school or college. I feel...like there's an empty hole in my life. I don't know if I need a good friend, a girl, or just to be accepted." He mumbled again, a tear falling down his cheek. He flinched and pulled away, wiping the tear. "S-sorry. Got a little depressing there, huh? But I'm sure you don't need to be hearing about my problems. I mean, this is our first time together since I was nine." He chuckled nervously. "I mean...we barely know each other..."

His speech was filled with hurt and anguish. She could not help but to feel sorry for the man. But this did not stop her plans for domination over his body…infact this made things a little more easier. Why go after a guarded lion when you can always eat the wounded gazelle? Yes, she licked her lips as she eyed him with a purpose.

“You… don’t have to worry about your life at this moment. Things happen that you can’t change, things that you can change then do it and accept the difference between the two.” She then kissed him on the lips. Nothing serious at the moment, she was just trying to get him to calm down. Or get excited, whichever one would follow and it didn’t matter if they both happened at the same time. Now was the time… now was her chance but to make this move the gazelle could not see her coming. Now she was the guarded lion and he was the prey…

Back
Top Bottom