Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Enclosed in glass, on display for all to see, she stands there poised, arms reaching high above her head in a graceful arc. With languid movements, she lets them drop, the tension never faltering as she slowly rises up upon her tiptoes. The pain is excruciating, but the tinkling music plays on, while she spins round and round. Her head feels dizzy from the heat of the lights, her body aching, ready to fall. Beneath that picture of perfection is a fractured fairytale, her tiny body staving off the hunger, the desire to sleep. So much pain. Meanwhile, she dances and entertains, those cracks forging their way deeper, gutting her out until she becomes nothing but a hollow shell. Inside she is screaming, her mind longing for help, though she knows no one will hear. For no one can hear what is muted by the deafening glass barring the way, imprisoning her soul, while she continues her silly dance for the onlookers. Just how long will it last before those legs give way, those bones. Reak, those muscles just...stop. Her heart no longer beats. Her mind is no longer hers. Nothing she does is ever good enough.

I know that was suppose to be depressing but that was just beautifully written. -Hugs- hope you're having a better day today and know you are thought of often. :) -Snuggles-

Prompt - dismemberment.

As we lie there, chests heaving, the darkness swallowing us whole, the smokey incense lingers thick in the heavy air. I hear your breaths, ragged and quick, but the rhythm of satisfaction laces each one, my fingers slowly tracing each imperfection along your perfect skin. You're still swelling inside me, your hands gripping my hips as I lie against you, legs straddled wide as I listen to your rapidly beating heart. I shift slightly and you groan as you slide out of my heated depths, a dismemberment of souls as the air kisses your sated flesh. I giggle. You growl. And soon I'm thrown onto my back.

Prompt - chains

Nothing. I saw nothing. But I could feel—your hands as they prodded and poked, probed and explored. They knew what they were doing...testing, taunting, tormenting. My breath caught with every tease of your finger tips, every caress of your calloused palm, as I stood there defenseless, unable to resist. Unwilling...? Just then my lips quirked up in a small smile. Nothing. I saw nothing. But I tasted the metallic tang on my lips, as the sound of your heavy footsteps encircled me—stalker hunting prey. I could feel your heat as you moved close, your breath as your lips brushed against my ear as you whispered, "Mine." Simple words as you tugged the chain about my throat, pulling me close and into your arms.

I'm so sorry DA. Depression is awful... I had it bad after mom passed. I was about to end it until I got help. -Hugs- If you ever need someone I'm here for you. You're always there for me. Knownyoure loved!

Sometimes all we can do is try... harder and harder and harder, and what your doing champions that alone and in and of itself. You'll get through this through hell or high water and I'm so thankful you have people in your life you can get through this with. No one ever wants to have these feelings. No, not at all. And no one ever wants to get through this alone. That's why we have the people in our lives who love us enough to be there through thick and thing..

You're gonna get through this... especially with an attitude like that... you're going to be absolutely fine... and you're gonna come out of the even stronger and better than ever before.

May your wind be stronger and straighter than ever. Much love.

-Sam

Your thoughts are as dark as the depths of space, expanding at a rapid rate. They hurt you, terrorize you, and make you become a person you never wished to be. Even when thousands of people surround you with love, support, and comfort you still feel as if you stand alone on this small orb swirling aimlessly. Nothing can lift you up, and if it does... only for a brief moment. And slowly, the reckless thoughts trickle into your mind to be soaked up. You never thought you'd think about harming yourself, but it feels so good to realize there's an end to the misery. It's everywhere around you, the way out. But fear has also became your friend in this chaotic situation.

This is how it is for me. I don't know if you feel this way or if it is different. You're not alone and we both can defeat this cruel illness. Having a hubby who loves you and nurtures you helps remarkably. And when this illness is over, the connection for one another grows like a flower in spring. Hold your kiddies tighter, appreciate that there is good in the bad. I always say, "You have to have bad days so the good ones are better!"

Love ya, girl. I'm rooting for you.

Back
Top Bottom