Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, that again?" he said with a smile, beding slightly. "If Sarah can hold up here..." he nodded to Anna, as if to say 'go ahead.'

"Of course... no one is as tight as you Skyro baby." Anna giggled as she stood up and walked up behind Sky rubbing her cock between his ass cheeks.

Skyro prep'd himself this time. "Do it... you dirty slut," he said playfully. "Fuck me good." Meanwhile, his dick started to thurst long and hard into the mouth of Sarah. "Good girl," he said to her and he pushed further in.

"How good are your gag reflexes?" he asked a giggled.

"Test them," Sarah said with a grin and giggle. "Test them good."

Anna moaned softly penetrating Skyro's ass moaning at the tightness.
"mmm... is Skyro turning into a little anal slut I wonder?" Anna asked teasingly as she began to fuck him hard.

"I think so," said Skyro. He yelped as she pushed in. "Makes my orgasm so much better!"

"Speaking of orgasm..." he said looking at Sarah, you best get to work!

Sarah laughed and pushed his cock further into her mouth. She gagged slightly, "All you got?" Skyro teased her.

"We'll see."

Anna kept fucking Skyro hard, using her thrusts to get his cock deeper into Sarah's throat and began to wonder how it would feel to have her own big cock in Sarah's throat.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" Skyro screamed, both in pleasure and pain. His seed feel into her mouth, the white, sticky, liquid rested n her mouth. "Hmmm.." she said, toying with it, allowing it to fall back over his cock. She walked round to where Anna was fucking Skyro and kissed her deeply. Allowing the cum to run into her mouth.

"Good pair of bitches, ain't ya?" said Skyro with a wink.

"I want to taste you!" called Sarah suddenly, hungry for more cock.

Anna moaned as she came deep in Skyro's ass and pulled out.
"You want to suck on Anna's cock eh little slut?" Anna giggled teasingly pushing her cock against Sarah's lips.

Sarah greedly pulled Anna's cock into her mouth. Letting it slip to the back of her throat, holding back the cough and splutters. She could hardly breathe. She released after some long seconds and smiled. "Hmm!"

Skyro coped Sarah got got to his knees in front of Anna. "Can Skyro not have any?" he asked innocently.

They took it in turns to deep threat Anna's long cock. Each one gagging before passing onto the other one. Sarah had Skyro's dick in her spare hand, and Skyro was fingering Sarah's sweet pussy with his hand. Slowly he slid a third finger to accompany the other two alreayd preseant and than it came. Or she came. His hand covered in her juices. Hmm...

"Just Anna to go," Skyro said lightly, turning around, "Pop it back in, I need it!" He craved after the anal pernetration.

Sophia woke up after a few hours with a yawn and a stretch, noting the presence of a very naked, very cute Jake in her bed. She smiled at him as he slept and looked at the time. It was very early...And yet she wasn't that tired. Maybe she should have kept the sex games going...but she'd been exhausted...This would surely pass.

(God i'm pissed at the folks... i'm eighteen fuckin' years old and when they find this site they fuckin' freak...)

Jake's ears twitched hearing movement and woke up still purring.
"Morning!" Jake smiled hugging Sophia.

((Well it's not exactly a wholesome site...It's probably one hell of a shock to parents. Especially ones that don't see you as a sexual being.))

Sophia smiled as Jake's arms went around her, grinning at how cute he was. "Hey. Did you sleep well?" she asked, petting his ears.

(True. I'm just still pissed. This is exactly why I hate letting people borrow my laptop.)

"Of cou-" Jake froze for a bit hearing Leo's little meows in his head "Er... hey I gotta get home. I forgot to feed Leo!" Jake said as he grabbed his clothes "Wanna come with?"

Sophia blinked and gasped as she heard that Jake had forgotten to feed his cat. "Oh no! Poor thing must be starving." She blinked again as he asked her to come with. "Sure. Let me just grab some shoes and my keys." She went to her closet and pulled on some comfy flats and put on a little skirt before grabbing her keys. "Ready, hun?"

"Ready." Jake said as he hurried outside and waited for her. He was extremely worried about his beloved kitten, it was obvious.

She smiled and hurried after him, locking the door behind her. She took his hand and went home with him, making sure they didn't get hit by any cars on the way.

Soon they arrived at his apartment and opened the door.
"LEO BABY I'M SO SORRY!" Jake immediately said as the little kitten meowed softly and sat near the food bowl.
Jake smiled as he filled the food bowl and set it down.
"Sorry buddy... got a bit sidetracked." Jake smiled petting the kitten as it ate.

Sophie shut the door behind them and locked it out of habit before walking over and watching the kitten eat. So cute. She smiled and bent over a little.

"Hm? Oh, I start my job as a pleaser later." She felt a little guilty for going ahead with her job now that they were...well, what would you call them? She didn't want him to be jealous, but it was a huge pay raise, and it felt amazing. "But that's tonight some time. We can do something until then if you want." She grinned and kissed his lips softly.

((Well your one character is still talking to Kate...it's just like super early morning now))

Sophie thought about it for a moment and nodded. "Sure. Let's play with those."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom