Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under The Moon (M/F M/Futa F/F X/X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yenpointfive

Supernova
Yen has come to the conclusion that a second request thread is necessary. He's still not very good at figuring out what to say in them though. Additionally, he still seems to be talking in the third person. He'll see if he can cut that shit out long enough to get through the thread. There, much better. Anyway this is my second request thread and I'm still naming them after Edguy songs apparently.

Sexuality or Dominance roles first? No takers? Sexuality then.

I'm male. Quiet the shocker. Look at this rebel, posting his request thread in the forum intended for his gender! What will people think? Sarcasm aside, I'll play quite a few different pairings. The thing is, I tend to play the partner closest to my own gender (for the pairing)
That means that for a M/F roleplay I'd prefer to be the male. For a futa/female roleplay I'd prefer to be the futa.
I'll play with any gender though I'm exceedingly picky about M/M roleplays. Traps and overly feminine guys are one thing but basically the rule of thumb is if your character looks out of place in a dress then it's probably not my cup of tea.
That being said, M/F and M/Futa are probably the pairings I'm most looking for. The latter is definitely a bit of a craving simply because of the rarity of those roleplays.
F/F is fine too but I tend to prefer having a main closer to my own gender.
For those of you wondering about the X/X in the title, I can also be convinced to play some odd pairings where one or both partners don't fit into the usual Male-Futa-Female gender scheme that we tend to run on (normal people count futas as a gender, right?)

Dominance, Submission, Transmission, Switch (which doesn't fit the theme?)
The answer was "Dominance", it lacks an "S".
I'm up for just about any dominance setup, though I do have a clear preference fore Dom/Sub sort of roleplays or ones with obviously Switch characters. When I say switch I do mean characters that actually fluctuate between dominant and submissive, rather than subs that get willful now and then.
This isn't to say I won't do a roleplay where neither character is calling the shots in bed to a great degree, I just tend to prefer roleplays where there is a focus on such things. I'll play dom, sub, or switch, though I have a preference for the latter two over the first simply since there tends to be more call for me to be dom.

Where did my pants go and what's a plot?
Good question, request thread. A plot is something that keeps the roleplay from getting stale. It gives it a direction and gives us all a reason to come back for more. The reason your pants are gone is called "smut" it's what we're here for. I can do the plot without the smut but I tend to get a little bored with that rather quickly. I can do the smut without the plot, but I find that without some serious imagination from the both of us, that doesn't work out too great either. So the best answer by process of elimination is plenty of both... And don't ask how I got my request thread's pants off.

Forums, PMs, and post length oh my!
I prefer PMs over forums for my roleplays since it keeps them all showing up in the same box and that suits me just fine. The preference isn't a strong one however and I can easily be swayed to use forums if you happen to swing that way. As for post length, it varies heavily dependent on the partner. Just know that if you've typed 3 pages in MS Word you probably won't be getting that much. Too much in one post and you tend to move the roleplay along too much without a chance for your partner to have input. A couple of paragraphs ought to be fine.

Next time, on request thread: Pairings, Plots, Genres

29: Going to the Wolves
Wolf/Princess(or Queen)

When the kingdom was under siege the royal family always had one final trick up their sleeve. A potion, passed down through the ages, that would fell those who would threaten their royal family. All they needed to do was to get their would be conqueror in a room and get him to drink.

The potion's effects were little understood by the princess when she asked the tyrant to dine at her table and discuss the terms of her surrender. She'd heard the stories though. In years past one warlord had been given the drink and found himself in the form of a chicken, a usurper to the throne was tricked into stealing the potion for himself with promises of immortality, he wound up as a toad (and not an immortal one at that).

Only the potion didn't strictly turn men into lesser creatures, but rather revealed what was there all along. So when the potion is served to a determined conqueror rather than a chicken hiding behind an army the transformation results in a giant wolf, one which manages to escape before the castle guards can put it down.

This, of course, leaves the princess in an awkward position of just having accidentally unleashed an oversized wolf with the mind of a man who brought her kingdom to its knees. Is it any surprise when the wolf returns with most of his former army, a pack of wolves, and his sister, who has taken to speaking for her brother?

The worst part is that he doesn't seem mad at all about what she's done to him...
(If things wind up getting really kinky a wolf who used to be a human might still be able to father puppies with a human princess. For those who aren't into beast plots an anthro would easily substitute)

30: Pet Me! (Or else...)
Human "Master"/Anthro "Pet"

Okay folks, here's another weird one. I'd like to do a roleplay in a world where humans keep anthros as pets. Whether humans created anthros or anthros have just always existed is up to how we want to do the roleplay. On the whole, however, anthros tend to be bigger and stronger than their human owners and one day a while back they all realized it. The next thing humanity knew the anthros had taken over in what was surely the furriest, cutest, and most benign act of world domination ever. See, anthros like having owners. They like wearing cute little collars that say who owns them. But they realized that they could easily throw their weight around to get more of what they like and now that they're calling the shots the humans will be taking them on walks when they say so, giving belly rubs on command, and cooking them tasty human-food treats because kibble sucks (kibble very well may be declared illegal).

Basically I really like the idea of a sort of small dom/big sub kind of deal where the sub tends to get their way but is also still very dependent on their dom. It'd probably even out to a weird switch sort of deal. I'd be interested in exploring more of the possibilities of this setting and would be up for playing either the human or the anthro for it.

31: Daddy's Little Bimbo
Father/Daughter (or any older male/younger female pairing)

Your character's father is head of a rather large company. After your mother took half of his money and ran he's been picking up the pieces and doing his best to raise his daughter. On the other hand, he's also made some questionable dating decisions, dating a whole slew of bleached blond bimbos. In fact, it has become something he's kinda getting known for. It certainly makes striking a deal at business dinners easier with an attractive companion wearing very little.

So how does daddy's little girl want to dress now that she's grown up? Well, let's just say he's setting different standards for her than for the women he's been dating. That means no slutty dresses, no blond hair, and no fake titties (assuming you want to include this in the roleplay). Well, an important meeting comes up, with a client he knows to be very easy to manipulate if he's got a hot date with him and he absolutely can't find anyone up to his standards.

Which is where your character comes in. She'll be her daddy's date and she gets to start dressing how she wants (and maybe gets some brand new assets to showcase as well). He agrees but the plan is intended to be purely platonic, just bringing her along as eye candy. Only her father is really attracted to bimbos and his daughter is turning out to be the best bimbo he's ever had. By the time they get home her father might just be ready to see if she's up to end the date the usual way. And she does need to repay him for the new cloths...

The daughter could also be replaced with a young secretary or some other role if you're not into incest.

32: Public Perversion
Any/Any or Goddess/Any. Can be modern or medieval

Someone really should have known that a trickster god dating a goddess of love and sex was probably a bad idea. It was bound to end with her angry and him buggering off for a decade or five until that blew over. Thing is, in her anger at her lying ex (something she really should have expected from a trickster) she decides to do away with lying at least in so far as she can.

The one thing she does have access to is people's libidos and kinks, something people lie about all the time. So she decides to do something about it.

Now everyone's clothing reflects their needs. As in putting on clothing causes it to reflect your sex drive, particularly the hidden stuff. So a girl who secretly has a couple of boyfriends might wind up with a shirt that says "Cocks sucked today:" followed by a number that magically increments if she adds to that number. A well endowed guy wearing a suit might find that his tie now shows a picture of a ruler with the words "actual cock size" next to it. And those booty shorts that already said something kinda slutty now read "For daddy" on each cheek for a girl with a crush on her own father. Basically, whatever kinky stuff is part of your life it's quite evident from your clothing.

It doesn't end there though. The magic also causes tattoos to show up on people's bodies highlighting their sex history. Which means that a girl who decided to fuck for money one time has some stylized price written just above her pussy (one which goes up or down if she changes price in the future), that hung guy from the previous example might have several names along the length of his cock, saying how much various partners managed to take, and that girl with a crush on her daddy? Well, if she indulges in it she gets a free "Daddy's Little Slut" tramp stamp.

This could be done with characters of just about any fetish. In a modern setting this might be fun in a company, in a family setting, or possibly seeing what politics looks like when the candidate's sex lives get plastered on their clothing, in a medieval setting it'd be fun to look at the exploits of some people trying to get the goddess to knock it off might be good. As mentioned in the pairings, it'd also be fun to have the goddess herself visit the mortals and see how they're liking their new gift.

33: Mini-Mom
Young mother/family

No one wants to get older after a certain point. Once you can rent a car it's pretty much downhill from there (senior discounts definitely not being worth the rest of that deal) so naturally mankind would try to cure aging at some point. One mother has decided to supplement her family's income by taking part in a trial of a drug intended to prevent the subject from aging anymore.

Thing is, the drug works a bit too well. Not only does it prevent aging but it actually reverses the aging process so the mother looks to be about 18 years old. This is hardly a problem for her, of course, and it certainly makes her sex life more interesting. Thing is, the now teenage looking mother is finding herself a whole lot hornier than she ever was as an actual teen and while her husband is doing his absolute best to keep her satisfied he can't be home all the time. But she does have two very handsome sons just about the right age for her...

34: Time Travel Troubles
Time Traveler / Wife or Husband

The time traveler in question for this one would be a hero of some sort. Maybe they're a bit like The Doctor, sort of bouncing his way through the timey wimey mess that is reality, or maybe we're looking at the masks and capes sort of hero (the superhero variety).

The point is that dating and marrying a time traveler is one hell of a head trip. From your perspective time is linear but they tend to jump around back and forth as they're needed. This can have lots of interesting little ramifications. First of all, it's possible that there are multiple versions of them in the same place at the same time but it's also entirely possible that they'll travel fairly far in the timeline, either back or forward.

Now, what this means is that your early twenties fiance might have business in the future and during that time his future self, somewhere in his mid thirties, might be staying with you. For a kinky couple the possibility for a bit of ageplay is just too good to pass up.

If anyone's interested in this admittedly kinda jumpy plot I'd be happy talking out what you're interested in focusing on with this one.

35: The Pen is Mightier
Writer/ fan or family member or coworker or just about anybody really

Okay, if the pairing didn't make this clear this is going to be a rather open plot, which comes with the bonus of making the pairing flexible and the fetishes involved totally up to us.

While testing his skills a young hacker manages to take over a news site. He's not feeling overly malicious so he just decides to write a fake article. It's something a bit perverted though. Maybe he's just written a fashion column suggesting that the new style in Europe is for women to forgo underwear and wear their pants just as low as they can without getting in trouble. Slap in a few photos lifted from sluttier models and the article is good to go.

Thing is, he bumps into a few women the next day wearing what he told them to. Obviously he has to ask them about it but the thing that shocks him is that none of them read about it on the site he actually hacked. A bunch of people repeated his lie on blogs and facebook and several news sites essentially lifted the story without ever checking that his made up fashion expert totally never existed. Turns out that in the rush that is online news you can say whatever you want and the scramble to be among the first who have the story causes the lie to spread like wildfire.

He pretty quickly realizes he doesn't even have to hack anyone. Just pose as a fake expert and write an article for some site that clearly isn't checking facts and it spreads.

From here we can get into all sorts of fun. Buttplugs, do they really increase office productivity? He's gonna go with yes. Sister pissing you off? Good thing new study's suggest that preventative spanking sessions from the youngest male in the family reduces teenage delinquency in girls. In the entertainment world we've got a list of celebrities who got big fake new tits (even when they didn't) and a flowing article about why they endorse the idea that every woman should have some silicone in her breasts. The sky's the limit with the sort of perversion that can be inflicted on the ill informed. Who knows, before long maybe one of his fake experts will get invited to a meeting of actual journalists. He could do some real damage there.

36: The Family Business
Brother/sister (or any other incest pairing)

In this day and age there's a way for the attractive, well endowed youth of the world to make some quick spending cash without leaving the house. There'll always be someone who wants to see a huge cock getting jerked off for the camera or maybe some fat teenage titties being fondled. The point is, masturbating on the internet can be a profitable business without ever leaving your bedroom.

It's not like the siblings realize they're both in the same line of work, at least not at first, but all it takes is one of their fans putting two and two together. Afterall, they're both on at about the same time and if there's a loud noise in the background of one stream it's in the background of both. Of course, this helpful fan would naturally want them to know about this and could very easily link each of them to the other's stream.

Well, the show must go on, even if your screen is showing your sibling masturbating for the internet as well so they finish up their little duet and sign off before talking about what just happened. People are offering to donate rather a lot of money to see the two of them fuck for real...

From there we could follow their slide down into perversion. They could even end up dragging other family members down with them. Again, this plot could also be made father/daughter or mother/son quite easily.

37: The End Of The World As We Know It (and we feel fine)
Human/sexbot, anthro, or other

Earth has been on a downward slide for a while now. It's clogged with old, outdated tech and a good chunk of the population has embraced only the most perverted uses of the newer technologies. Robots more intelligent than any human could be working out the mysteries of the universe are given libidos that leave them constantly horny, the promise of genetic engineering is squandered on making adorable animal people for people to keep as fuckpets, and humanity itself is changing too. Some guys and girls just want to have their very own horse cock, for others its more subtle like a missing gag reflex and a tongue whose full length is around 16 inches.

The rest of humanity has already been considering exploring the stars and when the exodus comes those that want to stick with the decadent old way of life are left behind. They can't possibly maintain the world as it was so it slips back to a more agrarian or nomadic life for most people. Given that the Earth was set up to support roughly 12 billion people by that point the several hundred million that are left don't have to worry too much about resources but it still can be a challenge at times.

That's where their creations came in. Those sexbots are still hyper intelligent and capable of repairing themselves where other computing devices aren't. They make powerful allies for any junker picking through the old world. And that hung wolf guy would make an excellent hunting hound if tamed properly, just as a buff horse girl could pull a plow if someone would convince her to help... Humanity starts seeing the need to employ their creations for other uses, though given that they were built for sex and are stronger than humans by default it's a bit of a tricky process to tame one. Still, humanity rarely shies from challenges, even when it involves fucking an endlessly horny bot into submission or training a tiger girl to behave like a slutty kitten when she's not helping you hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom