Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come merry, come happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Vodka

Supernova
It's time to re-launch myself properly in here.

I'm a 21 year old, soon 22, student. Although some won't consider me that, I disagree. I am studying the art of food, or to be precise, I want to become a chef. Currently I'm in the opening part, which means I have a pretty open schedule, but once I begin the first part of work, I will be more busy and have less time. Although I will still be here almost daily to respond to everyone that I RP with.

I currently live with my better half, we share a 2-room apartment, so there will be times where I can't RP. There is little room for my other half to accept that I do RP's that are rated Mature, so sometimes I will be very slow on posts.

On to the next part!

I have a few demands to those who want to RP with me.

1. Be serious. Don't just leave me hanging without telling me where you go.
2. Give me a proper response. I prefer posts that are at least 5-7 lines, preferrably between 2 and 3 paragraphs of at least 4 lines each.
3. Create something with me. Be creative, there's more to this than just you and I.
4. Be nice. I am nice to you, and I hope you will be nice to me.

And now for the pairings:

I am open to any kind of pairing, any kind of gender.

I'm not going to make a long list of pairings here, rather, I'd like to ask, what can I do to please you?

I can play dominant, submissive, female, male, futa, transgender, shemale, alien, tentacle monster, monster, animal, pokemon.

I'm going to say this as well: I prefer not using pictures, but if it's really needed, I will use one. Otherwise I will use descriptions.

If you want me to do a Fandom request! Please make sure it is from a universe known to me, and that I will not be required to play a canon character. Everything I do will be OC.

And with this, I will let this loose and add some stuff slowly later^^

Craving: The idea of physically altering the looks of a girl. I can play either role, as long as it includes taking someone beautiful and turning them into a kind of living doll.

Bump!

I'm currently craving something of my own, even if it is rare!

Something that has to do with religion, I don't care which one, it can be anything you want, just bring me something where religion is to be involved in it! I don't care if it's high school, college or fantasy.

Bump!

As of the new PM limitations, I shall not be accepting anymore PM RP's! Those who already have one with me I will gladly continue, but anyone else I will have to turn down.

I am still willing to do Threads and IM as long as the IM platform is Skype.

Also, I will love everyone long time and good if they bring me a good plot based RP with lengthy posts. I feel like challenging myself and my muse.

Bump!

New request / craving from me!

I don't care if it's futa, female or male roles! Give me something that's realistic. Something everyone can relate to. I want sadness, anger, grief, jealousy. I want an unhappy couple / two people finding together, moving in together and realising how tough life suddenly is / Divorced man or woman looking to begin dating again only to realise how hard it is when you've had a partner steadily for a decent amount of years.

Just give me something that can be a real life thing.

I've been absent for quite a while now.

But I have returned, however I shall be limitting myself.

I still have the stuff mentioned above, but I will only be able to RP in the morning! This means between 6 am and 10 am CET +1, due to the fact that a lot has happened and my life has changed.

If you're still interested, let me know via the PM system.

Bump!

Time to dust this old thread off. Returning from my hiatus.

Edited the main post, please read for more info^^

Bumping this back up.

Now interested in holiday events, christmas, thanksgiving, black friday, bring it and a good idea and I will most likely accept it!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom