Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I can proudly say I have never touched cigarettes or any types of drugs in my life thus far. When most of my friends and family can't say that for themselves .... it's even more of a feat in my eyes.

random fact: Agreeing with Joker fact:
I've been smoking cigs probably longer than most on here have been alive. I enjoy a cig with my coffee especially morning and night to help me unwind. However, neither Joker nor myself need to defend ourselves in our choice to smoke cigarettes, as we're adults. We're just open about our vices... ;)

We're not better or worse than anyone else for the choice of our shared vice--we're just different.

Fact: Roleplay comes in waves, it is either too much going on or nothing.
Fact: Today is nothing so I am bored.
Fact: A nap sounds good.

Info: Been busy as hell lately
Info: Got my hair cut so did my son it was a nice thing to do together and he was surprisingly very well behaved while getting his hair cut
Info: Gonna be going back to college to study HVAC then after I finish that I'm gonna take either automotive or finish up culinary gotta make moves and do something with my life.
Fact: I'm terrified to go back to school but I know I need to do it and that it will benefit me and my son in the long run.

Dogged said:
random fact: Agreeing with Joker fact:
I've been smoking cigs probably longer than most on here have been alive. I enjoy a cig with my coffee especially morning and night to help me unwind. However, neither Joker nor myself need to defend ourselves in our choice to smoke cigarettes, as we're adults. We're just open about our vices... ;)

We're not better or worse than anyone else for the choice of our shared vice--we're just different.

Everybody has their vices. Some people choose Heroin, some choose prostitutes, some choose establishing armies of Child Soldiers in Africa (I'm looking at you, Josef Kony) but I choose smoking and social drinking. On that note, I can't stand drinking alone. Makes everything taste like shit.

Fact: borrowing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Soul Hackers (better known as Soul Hackers) from a friend and loving it.

Fact: like all SMT games, the grinding is ridiculous (my goal is to reach lv 50 before the next boss. I am level 39, and its taking forever.)

Info: Got asked to wrestle a show!
Fact: I'm gonna do it!
Info: Gonna start hitting the gym like this weekend.
Fact: Got about 2 months to get myself in better shape but I've already been working out so it shouldn't be too hard :D

Fact: Snake's post just reminded me of when I was 16 and I lied about my age to get a job as a ring card girl for when the WWF came here to NH. Aah :heart: wrestling. I got to meet Andre the Giant and I'll remember it fondly forever.

Info: The wrestling gear I want to buy is gonna cost me over $200.00
Info: I'm probably gonna buy it because I probably won't be switching up my look for a while anyways and I plan on getting back into wrestling/training full time again so it won't be a waste of money.
Fact: It's been way too long since I've been in a ring and I'm excited to get back into it :D

Fact: I feel like shit.

Megami Tensei games bring out the worst parts of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies. No matter how much I say I won't do it, I always end up trying to fill out the Demon Compendium.

THE MOST AWESOMEST FACT THAT HAS EVER FACTED A FACT!
The bank just approved our loan.
We're getting a house bitches!
-Screams excitedly and runs around in circles-
OHMYFUCKINGGODIT'SOURHOUSE!SQUEEEEEE!

I sometimes sing Spice Girls in the shower. I secretly want to be an astronaut or space pirate(Seriously) I just got into Hordes because my 10 year old sister wanted us to do it

*Hopefully* holding the winning Powerball ticket for over $600 million! If not, well it's back to work on Monday.

Writer's block!! Supernatural season ended recently and I keep thinking of how all the angels fell and Castiel just staring up at them! *tries to hold self together but can't* I no can think for to post responses! Ack! *looks at Panda's sig n ava n cries a lil.

I'm a workaholic. There. I admitted it. And I'm going CRAZY without a job right now, since mine doesn't start for another week and a half. X_x I hate limbo periods.

Back
Top Bottom