Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren knew that she wanted him inside of her. He wanted to as well, but he also wanted to see how far the tease could go. He stopped groping her and slid his dick out of her legs, turning her around. "Now let's see..." He said chuckling as he knelt down and started to lick her pussy roughly. Kuren slid his tongue into her and rubbed her insides with his tongue.

Once Mira reached the tip, he moaned pretty loudly. His tail twitched in her hand, a shiver running from it to his own body. He knew that Mira was going to love doing this, but it was taking all his power not to lose it either. "N-not fair.." He said in an unsteady voice.

Harley felt him leave her breasts and his dick move, and she was turned around. "What are yo-ahh" she moaned out as he started licking her pussy. Then his tongue was inside of her, and she moaned louder, loving the feeling of his tongue exploring the inside of her.

Mira smirked as he kept moaning, enjoying this very much. She looked at him as he said it wasn't fair. "Not fair? But you taking over with your clones isn't very fair either now is it? Now I'm in control.." she teased, still playing with his tail.

Kuren chuckled from her reaction. It was a pretty nice reaction and made him feel like he was doing it right. Before her legs gave out, though, Kuren helped her sit down. He got between her legs and opened them a bit more, sliding his tongue deeper into her. He slid his tongue out to nibble on her clit, but went back to licking her again, rubbing harder with his tongue.

Raven arched his back slightly as she kept playing with his tail. "B-but that's different. You accepted it and you don't have anything like a tail for me to mess with..." He said, struggling to get the words out. Raven's dick had gotten pretty big and was throbbing on the bed. His tail was starting to get stiff, but curl slightly around her hand.

Harley was still enjoying his tongue inside of her, legs weakening from the pleasure of him, when he helped her sit down. Then he was back on her, deeper inside of her. She gasped out a moan as he nibbled on her clit, letting him pleasure her with his tongue.

Mira sighed. "Yeah, you're right about that. The only way you'll see my tail is if I turn all furry.." she admitted. Feeling his dick growing on the bed close to her, she smirked. Going down, she took him in her mouth, sucking hard and continued playing with his tail She couldn't go much more with anything else, but she could at least calm him down again.

Kuren pushed his face up against her pussy, opening her legs a bit farther out. He was practically eating her out as he ravaged her insides with his tongue. His dick was getting harder just from licking her, so he switched positions a bit. She allowed him to move her and he placed it so that he was under her and she was basically kneeling over his face. He put his hands on her butt and pulled her down, putting his tongue back into her. Her face was so close to his dick that her hair tangled around it. Pre cum came from his dick just from the touch of her hair, so cum was getting in it. Kuren slid his tongue deeper into her.

Raven got a little control back from her messing with his tail. Before she got down to suck him off, he grinned. "I wouldn't mind a little furry once in a while. I wouldn't mind doing a wolf." He said before he moaned again. She was messing with his tail as her mouth enclosed onto his dick. His head went back as he pushed his dick a bit farther into her mouth.

Harley continued to moan, squirming in pleasure under him as he ate her out. Then he switched their positions, pulling her down to slide his tongue back inside of her. His dick was already having pre cum coming from it just from her hair touching. Sh etook him in her mouth, sucking hard while he continued licking her.

Mira blushed as he spoke. She couldn't help it, what he just said was something she hadn't expected. She moaned a bit agaisnt his dick as he pushed it further into her mouth. She sucked on him harder, continuing to tease the tip of his tail.

As Kuren licked her more and more, he ran his teeth against her clit roughly. As he licked into her more and more, he groped her butt. Kuren gasped as he felt her mouth go onto his dick, her hair entangling itself on his dick. Everything together felt soo good. He could barely contain much more.

Raven knew that he had gotten to her with his comment and grinned. He was starting to get his urges under control, but she had kept playing with his tail. It was hard to endure for sure. She started to suck harder on him, pre cum letting out of the tip into her mouth. He was close to cumming again. Raven's tail twitched again in her hand, especially when she teased the tip. He did, however, have a plan with his tail once she let's go of it.

Harley moaned against his dick while she continued to suck, becoming wetter the more he licked into her and groped her. She took more of him into her mouth, not sure if she could hold out much longer from his teasing of her pussy.

Mira continued, pressing her breasts against his dick and sliding it in between them. She moved against him, sucking his tip hard and still teasing his tail, not planning on letting go for a moment until she was done with him.

Kuren was starting to become really hot in her mouth and knew that there wasn't much time left until he came, but he wanted to make sure that she would cum as well. Kuren slid his tongue farther into her pussy, pushing and caressing the inside of her pussy, teasing every spot he could.

Raven gasped at the feeling of her breasts against his dick. They were soft and slippery and just squeezed down on him as she sucked on his head. He knew he was about to cum and wanted to go in deeper. He pushed his dick farther into her throat with a thrust and came really hard into her. His tail twitched and a shiver went through his body again.

Harley moaned more against him as he continued to tease her. She was getting closer the more he licked her. After a bit more of him teasing her pussy, she tightened as her orgasm hit, still sucking his dick hard as she moaned against, teasing his tip with her tongue and urging him to cum.

Mira kept going at him, then he pushed into her throat further and came. She moaned a bit, swallowing as much as she could, but some still leaked out and onto her breasts. She breathed heavily as she let go of his dick, looking up at him. Her hand released his tail and she smirked, crawling her way back up him, giving him a kiss before laying on her side next to him.

Kuren felt her pussy tighten around his tongue, and it was quite surprising how much of his tongue got stuck into her. Once she released, he tasted her orgasm and grinned. It was enough, plus her teasing the head of his dick, to cum really hard into her mouth. It was a big load, but it was well worth the wait. It was around then that he realized that they were still in the shower. Kuren chuckled and looked over at her.

Raven glared at Mira as she came back up to kiss him gently. Once the kiss broke off, he was still playfully glaring at her. "That wasn't very nice you know..." He said lightly. His tail swished in the air as he thought about a few things. Then he brought his hand up to her breasts and groped them. They were slippery from his cum and it made teasing her nipples even easier. His tail moved around and stroked her pussy. "My turn to make you cum again..." He said with an evil look.

Harley felt him cum into her mouth, swallowing most of it. She raised up a bit, looking over at Kuren, shifting, She leaned against him. "You look like you enjoyed yourself."

Mira smirked. "I know, but you weren't very nice earlier either..Besides you enjoyed yourself." she said, moaning as he groped her. She was slippery, and it made it feel even better. Then his tail was stroking her, and she moaned louder. "Then get to it then.." she said, pushing herself against his tail a bit, showing him how wet she was already becoming.

Kuren looked over at Harley and laughed gently. "I may have enjoyed myself, but this taste from you says that you enjoyed yourself quite a lot as well." He said lightly as he pecked her on the lips. Kuren put his arms around her as he realized, again, that they were still in the shower, and the water was washing away all the sex that they just had. He chuckled again and poked her cheek. "So, is this what happens when we take a shower together?"

Raven looked at Mira and smirked. "And how was I not nice earlier?" He asked her quickly. His tail was already teasing her clit, but Raven had other means for his tail. Raven noticed the time and sighed. His parents would be getting back soon to their half. If they started to get rowdy again, it would raise a lot of suspicion. Especially since Mira was the first girl he ever brought home. And now that she lived with him, things were going to change. Raven bit Mira and the neck and grinned. "Maybe I'm not going to satisfy you then."

Harley nodded slightly, a bit red, kissing him back a bit. She relaxed a bit as he wrapped his arms around her, not caring where they were. She looked up at him as he spoke again. "I guess so." she said a small smile on her face. "Can't say I'm not pleased though.." she teased.

Mira moaned as he continued teasing her, smirking a bit. "You know how. Getting those clones on me too... you're lucky you didn't really break me.." she teased. A louder moan left her as he bit her neck, then she pouted. "Why not?" she asked, leaning against him so that her breasts were against Raven's chest. "Come on..." she teased, pushing herself against his tail more.

Kuren grinned. "I can say not as well." He said as he licked her lips. He laughed and turned the water a little hotter to get it steamy in between them. He took some soap and actually started to wash her, still a bit erotically though. Especially when he brought the soap to her ass, boobs, and pussy. He grinned as he messaged her everywhere.

Raven smirked. "I doubt you could be broken...But maybe I'll try a bit harder." He said with a grin and a laugh, joking about it. Raven's tail reacted to her body by running to the back and pushing up against her ass. Raven kissed her shoulder and bit it. "Maybe..."

Harley felt the water get hotter as he turned it, moaning lightly as he washed her. Especially when he brought the soap to her vulnerable places. She relaxed, allowing him to continue regardless and just enjoyed it.

Mira smirked a bit. "Maybe you should.." she teased, then blushed madly as he felt his tail against her ass. A gasp of a moan escaped her as he bit her shoulder. "Just a maybe?" she asked teasingly.

Kuren made sure she was sitting in his lap as he washed her vulnerable places. After he finished her chest and all, he slid his hands down to her pussy and ass. Messaging the sides of her pussy before using his own feet to spread her legs. "Tasty spot..." He said with a smirk as he teased the outside of her pussy, spreading it slightly. He even messaged and teased to the point of fingering her ass. "Anything special you want me to do?" He asked before he licked into her ear.

Raven grinned and nodded at her reactions. "It's just a maybe, but I think you are too hot for your own good.." He said as he bit her neck. His tail slid slightly into her ass, teasing her by just moving it around. "You sure you want it? That badly?"

Harley moaned as he messaged her, blushing as he spread her legs. She was wet again already and his teasing only made it that much worse. "Just...keep going right now..." she told him, leaning back against him and pressing herself against his cock.

Mira smirked. "Maybe I am..." she said, moaning loudly as he bit her neck, then louder as his tail slid inside of her ass, shivering a bit from the pleasure. "Y-Yeah...I want it.."

Kuren pushed his dick against her hips, it twitching from time to time showing that it wanted inside of her, but that was for later. He felt every bit of liquid that was coming out of her and it turned him on greatly. Kuren slid his finger up the length of her pussy, pressing hard against her, playing roughly with her. It was exhilarating just to feel and hear her reactions. He grinned as he pressed a couple fingers into her.

Raven grinned when she said she wanted it that badly. And the shiver that ran through her body just added more to it. He slid his tail into her ass, turning and twitching it inside of her, just to bring more of those kinds of reactions to her. Raven slid a finger down to her pussy and fingered it roughly, pressing his dick against her, but not putting it in. "Want to tell me what you want me to do? Oh, and please be specific." He mused.

Harley moaned as he pushed against her, knowing from his twitching he wanted to be inside of her. She could fill his fingers against her pussy, then inside of it. She bucked against his fingers as she moaned, wanting more of him still.

Mira moaned louder, gasping a bit with the moan as he slid his tail inside of her ass, the movement from it nearly sending her over the edge already. It was a new experience, and she enjoyed the feeling. She felt Raven fingering her, then his dick against her soaking wet pussy. "I want you to fuck me senseless with that cock of yours.." she told him.

Kuren lifted Harley up for a quick second so that he could slide his dick into her as he brought her back down. She would have to do a good amount of the work, but Kuren would move his hips with her. The bigger picture of this all, was the fact that there was a mirror in front of them. Harley and Kuren had full view of what they were doing to each other. Kuren grinned as he bit her neck while his dick pushed farther into her.

Raven was surprised that she was able to say it without having to blush or even glance away. She was serious about what she wanted and Raven was fine with that. It just made him a bit red himself. He pushed her back and as his tail twisted and turned in her ass, and even pushing in deeper, Raven teased her pussy with the head of his dick, sliding it in, then back out. Shortly afterwards, however, he couldn't take it. Her pussy was so inviting,e specially with how wet she was. Raven slammed his dick into her and began a fast fucking for her. Faster and harder than ever before.

Harley moaned as he lifted her and slid his dick inside of her, moving a bit against him as he pushed farther into her, crying out in pleasure as he bit her while doing it. She noticed the mirror in front of them and blushed deeply as she saw herself reflected in it, and him pushing into her. Bucking hard, she continued moving, wanting more of him.

Mira smirked a bit as she saw Raven go a bit red, then moaned as he pushed his tail farther into her ass and teased her pussy. She was a bit taken back when he slammed inside of her, but soon rocked and moved with him, holding on and digging her nails into his back, gliding them down. Growling a bit, she nipped his neck a bit harder than before, matching her pace with his as she did so and spread her legs more, wrapping them around him slightly so he could continue to fuck her deeper.

Kuren lifted her up and slammed her back down on his dick, pushing it deeply into her. He slid a hand down to her pussy and teased her clit as he fucked her faster and harder too, squeezing and caressing it. With his other hand, he went to her breasts and groped one roughly. Playing with her body, he felt her buck and knew it wasn't going to be long until either one of them cums.

Raven growled at the feeling of her nails and watched as her legs wrapped around him. He grinned and pushed into her deeply while she bit his neck. A small moan escaped his mouth when she did, but that just made him bite her shoulder hard back. His tail twisted again in her ass and the tip teased certain parts. It was a fun way to mess with her and he loved her reactions.

Harley blushed more as she could see how they were in the mirror as he continued fucking her and teasing her clit. She moaned loudly, bucking against every thrust he made into her, his hand on her breasts groping her roughly made her groan from pleasure, and she could feel her orgasm fast approaching.

Mira continued to tease Raven with her nails, growling out a moan as he bit her shoulder back. She bucked hard as he teased her with his tail again, getting rougher with him while he continued fucking her.

Kuren pushed further into her and groped her even harder knowing that her tightening meant that she was about to lose it. He grinned and slammed into her a few times even harder. The last one, he felt her tighten up again as she came hard. When she tightened, his dick was in the middle of it, so he shot his load into her again, filling her up the rest of the way. His breathing was hard, but he still grinned as he licked up her neck.

Raven growled at her as her nails dug in deeper. He smirked as he bit her harder on the neck. His tail went further into her, about to where his dick did and slid against her walls. Raven fucked her faster and deeper as he sped up, his dick hot and throbbing inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom