Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment she got under the covers he began to shreds off his clothes and follows her . He wanted her more than ever. Only in his boxers he lay beside her and holds her close to him . He had not risen yet due to the stress but after little help he might rise

Roshan felt need build inside her to the point she couldn't take it. She gave his lips one final kiss and slid underneath the blankets, pushing him onto his back. Her mouth closed over the head of his erection, and a long sigh travelled through her. She slid slowly down the length of him. She moved her mouth back up his shaft, taking her time, applying pressure with her lips, loving him with her tongue. Roshan kissed the tip of his cock and licked at the head before surrounding him again and gliding back down. She slipped her hand between his legs and cupped his balls, massaging gently while the fingers of her other hand encircled the base of his cock.

Even though she knew her former husband enjoyed this and craved the heat of her mouth, it was always as much for her as it was for him. She loved the smoothness of his erection, the power of his rigid length pulsing in her palm. She revelled in his responsiveness to her touch. She hummed against his shaft and glanced up from under her hair. Roshan let his shaft pop from her mouth and continued to stroke him with her hand while she dipped beneath him and tongued his balls. Her wet mouth slid over him, lapping, teasing. Her lips worshipped his sensitive skin.

His skin was on fire he should think if she had done this on anyone else but that was no where in his mind only knew they were there and it was, As his manhood grew he then knew he was in the right place. About the covers his body shiver his hands grabs the covers "Oh i forgot how good you were." He lifts his knees to she could get to it better and knew he had to have her he needs to feel that passion and love again.

"if i did not love you before i really do now " chuckles . The vibrations were like electric to his shaft now at full length. Slight thrusts from hips showing her he loved her touch. The size of his balls had grew due to lack of use.

Roshan giggled and crawled up Leo's chest, rubbing her body up against his. She trailed hot open mouthed kisses up his chest to his lips. Her fingers linked with his and she looked into his eyes. "I haven't done this since...you," she smiled. "Oh Leo I've missed you."

He smiles as he gazes into her eyes "I have missed you to" Long passionate kiss on her lips as his hands grips hers he did not want to let go at all he needed this so much. He did not even think of what he would do afterwards. There was only the here and now. "This feels like a dream"

Roshan straddled his hips and smiled as she guided him into her with a slight wince. She hadn't had sex since they lost the baby, so it was tighter than she remembered. Once she was fully seated, however, Roshan rolled her hips with a soft moan.

He had expected she would want him to do things for her but he thought this was great. He feels her slide onto him. He bites his lip feeling her pussy take him. He reaches down and slowly rubs her clit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom