Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Princess.. Er.. Prince. (WishXDon't)

Reese watched as Ewan slid into the tub, fully planning on returning to the next step in his routine. There wasn't a certain order for most of his duties but he had a good handle on what the best order was to get the job done in the least amount of time, or possibly more enjoyable. It all depended on his mood and what he had planned for the day. Today, he was going to have to shake things up a bit thanks to having to work around another person, but all things came to a halt when he was pulled into the tub. Water wound up on the floor, steam continued to rise and Reese landed squarely in Ewan's lap, sideways against the side of the metal basin.

With an aggravated groan, Reese splashed a good bit of water onto the man who was now holding him in response to his action. He was safe but he had still pulled him without a warning. He deserved to get water in his face. From the angle he was sitting in, there was really only two things to do; try to get up or stay put. He could rule out the first option already without even trying. He wouldn't get very far, if started at all, with that plan.

"That's fine," he responded half mockingly. "But you have to let go then." Reese didn't see the bath as a place to 'get close and personal' with another person. It was a time for him to relax and think. If Ewan thought they'd be doing more, there might be an issue between the two of them. Reese could hope nothing like that was planned inside of the man's head. "We have things to do today."

'And lounge around your room is not one of them,' he thought to himself, no matter how comfortable it sounded.

Ewan had the good sense to close his eyes and turn his head away when Reese decided to splash him, laughing wholeheartedly at the action. Reaching out he grabbed Reese's arm so he couldn't think of splashing him again, giving a small shake of his head to get the water from his face. "If i let go your going to try and get out." He hummed the words, obviously rather pleased with this whole thing. Really, he was. It felt nice having Reese against him once again. Sleeping against the man hadn't truly been enough. Even with the small mishap a few moments ago he was finding he liked having Reese and Riley around. "Things that can wait until we are done bathing, Riley." The man was starting to sound like a woman, though he supposed that was the point, wasn't it?

With a dark sigh he released Reese, giving him a push to put him back up and onto his feet so he could do whatever it was he had been planning to do before he had pulled him into the nice warm bath. "You sound as if your expecting me to try and fuck you in the bath tub." While the idea was a good one it usually ended up making his knee's hurt, something he tried to avoid seeing as he had to walk around most of the day. "Don't worry, even you aren't worth the pain it would cause in my knees." Reaching up he ran a hand through his now damp hair, leaning back in the tub so he could sink a little bit further down into the water. The hot water felt good. ow if only there was an equally hot body in there with him it would be heaven.

The man was equally teasing him. Good. Reese hid the smile behind a small puff of his cheeks. Oh god, he was already letting Riley have too much control. Typically he didn't come out to be very feminine until nearly a minute before he was in the public eye. It seemed like Ewan may be seeing a happy middle between the two of them, just enough to Reese to keep his spirit but letting the sweet princess herself come through when she was needed. Whichever name happened to used, the owner of it couldn't help but agree now that he thought about it. They were the royal family, after all, but at the same time, Reese didn't want to keep his father waiting at the gate for them. He had things that needed to be done in his own kingdom and he had to finally let his child go. Reese could already tell there would be tears. Luckily, they had worked out to leave his personal nurse and seamstress behind for him to use both in Ewan's castle and their new home in the future. Riley tried not to think about the meeting with his mother-in-law. That would be some sort of horrible torture.

Instead, he was pushed out of the bath and back onto his feet. Although he wasn't fully in the water, he was in it enough that when the outside air touched his body, goosebumps rolled across his skin. He turned slightly and leaned down beside the tub just in time to hear Ewan address his main concern. Good, so he wasn't. At least that was agreed upon. "Problem is," he began, letting his fingers trail through the water around the man. "You're taking up the whole tub... and I need back in so I can get these 'things' done." Ewan didn't need to know he could pick and choose at his order. Reese enjoyed the feeling of having someone else with him just as much as Ewan did and wouldn't admit it until well after the other man did. The two both seemed to be far too stubborn to verbally confess such a thing. "Feel like letting me back in?"

Those blue eyes flicked to Reese when he spoke again, own hand coming up from the water to grab at those fingers and pull them under playfully. The question made a smirk slip across Ewan's fingers, shifting his hips as if settling further into the water. Let him back in, after the man had already seemed so adamant about getting out? Like hell. Though maybe he could work this in his favor. "Sure, but on one condition." He smirked, pushing himself up into a sitting position and ignoring the pain that sparked through his system through the wet cloth on his side. "You let me wash you." Aw, now that was something he was sure Reese wasn't used to. Yes, when he was younger he probably had someone there doing it for him but it hadn't been his husband and it sure as hell hadn't been another male.

"Well?" His smirk deepened, releasing Reese's fingers so the man could take them back out of the water if he wanted. "Or i suppose you could sit over there on the toilet and watch me wash myself. I'm more than certain you wouldn't have a hard time doing that. Just don't make a mess on the floor if you decide to touch yourself as well." O yes, he was teasing the man again, chuckling softly at his own words as he shifted into a better position to keep his side from hurting.

To think that Reese wouldn't be able to control himself while he watched Ewan was appalling. Possibly true, but appalling none the less. Reese was almost shocked at the idea of having someone else wash him but it was quickly erased as the man continued to tease him, tormenting him about something so personal and possibly false. The smaller man held his ground for a moment while he wiped the slight glare off his face before standing up, pulling his fingers back from the water, and stepping back into the tub. He'd give Ewan this round, simply because he wanted to get things done. He wasn't ready to laugh at the idea of another man washing him, perhaps he'd enjoy it, but at first he was taken back by the idea. Luckily he had hidden it well enough to not make himself look like a fool when he moved against his thoughts. Getting in the water was much better than sitting across the room where he knew he would get teased.

Riley took a position much like he had before but this time with his back facing Ewan. Luckily he had all day to heal his own small wounds from the beating he had earlier that day or the hot water would have stung when he entered the tub. He couldn't even begin to imagine the pain that Ewan had when he got in. If he was in pain, he was doing a wonderful job at hiding it. Reese couldn't help but admire him for such a thing. Carefully, Reese pulled his hair over his shoulder, his fingers working it into a braid to keep it out of the way and over his shoulder for the time being. If his husband wanted it, he had access to the braid which he could quickly undo, thanks to the loose weave.

"Better?" he muttered, daring to lead back slightly to get more of the warm water touching his skin.

The smirk only widened as Reese stood and then stepped into the tub, hands coming up to gently take Reese's hips to guide him to where he could sit. Once the man was in position he hummed, hands moving to Reese's back to slide across smooth skin. He didn't even pay attention as Reese braided his hair, more concerned with the skin before him until Reese finally spoke. A soft chuckle left his lips, pulling Reese back against his chest when the man leaned back. "Much better. You belong with me." He almost growled the words out, wrapping an arm around the man's waist to keep him where he was while his lips slowly trailed across Reese's shoulder. "i suppose you don't want me to wash your hair, hmm?" He didn't lift his head as he spoke, keeping his lips firmly in place as they slipped across his shoulder and then up his neck before reaching his ear. When he reached the sensitive lobe he nipped at it, pulling it into his mouth for a moment before he pulled away to grab a bar of soap and lather his hands.

Once he had a nice set of bubbles on his hands he placed the bar on the side of the bath before he started to rub at Reese's chest from behind, scrubbing at his skin as he kept the man firmly against him. "maybe we should add this to your list of things to do while in the bathroom. I'm sure i could get used to it." He chuckled softly, fingers brushing over both nipples more than he probably needed to. Once the chest was down he pushed Reese forward, hands moving around to his back to start kneading at the skin there. His fingers were strong as he rubbed at Reese's back and shoulders, as if giving a massage.

Reese was agreeable enough to lean back against the man when he brought him closer. At first it was a bit awkward to have less room than normal in the bathtub but so far he didn't mind it. Ewan was comforting and being quite polite about it all, which he was already enjoying. His possessive ways quickly returned, which Reese was beginning to believe would never go away. He'd have to learn to work with it as much as possible and hopefully in time he'd find a way to work around it. But when Ewan's arms surrounded him, it felt a bit more comforting, like maybe he should have been there.

He shook his head and began to play with the bottom of his braid. "Rather not," he confessed. It was easier if he did it than try to have someone else do it like he wanted it. "Maybe in time..." If he watched him enough, maybe he could try step by step if they continued this routine in the future. Until then, he allowed the man to wash what he wanted to make him happy and more willing to agree with what he was offering to do. The man made sure to cover parts of him that didn't need as much attention simply to tease him; or so Reese believed that to be. With a slow breath in, the raven haired man let his eyes fall to Ewan's hands, waiting until he decided to move on to the next step. Back next... alright. Reese leaned forward, slowly beginning to wet down his hair as the man behind him before to give him a light massage to work the soap into his skin. The smaller man couldn't help but let out a soft hum, his eyes sliding closed.

"That sounds like a good idea," he softly confessed, letting his shoulders relax slowly as the man continued to move his hands.

Ewan couldn't help but smirk when Reese agreed with his idea, keeping the soft chuckle threatening to spill out to himself as he dug his fingers a little harder into Reese's skin. Ewan admitted that he loved to feel this man's skin beneath his hands and the very fact that he was married to him, wasn't lost on him. After he was sure that Reese's back was completely clean he grabbed the soap again, lathering his own hands to quickly was at his own chest and back before scooping up water to wash away the soap from Reese. As he did so he couldn't help but feel his sadistic tendencies come back with a vengeance, the need to mark Reese in some way strong in his brain. It was as if the only way to make sure everyone knew who the princess belonged to was to put some kind of defining mark on the man. Of course he had already done so but not one that could be seen. One that even a dress wouldn't be able to hide.

So leaning forward he brushed his lips against Reese's shoulder, hands coming up to wrap around the man's thin waist and hold him against his chest once again. "Mine." He almost growled the word, the only warning before his hands tightened and his teeth clamped down. There was no gentleness as he bit down on Reese's shoulder, right where the dress would only half cover it and he didn't pause until the taste of copper touched his tongue. Releasing the skin with his teeth his tongue came out, soothing the mark as his arm's only tightened further. Reese was going to be pissed but smelling like Reese wasn't enough to show everyone who he belonged to. If Reese was going to go out there and see his precious knight then he wanted to make sure his claim on the man was easily seen.

At first, when the man wrapped his arms around him, Reese almost found it relaxing. He was liking this idea of bathing together even more than before. This could certainly be a new routine if all goes well in the future. The growled word worried him as soon as it started but he didn't have a chance to make a move before Ewan bit his shoulder, punching through the man's thinner-than-normal skin. He let out a yelp of pain but didn't move, waiting for the man to let go before he pulled away, tossing his hand over the new wound. Tears swelled in his eyes despite trying to blink them back, and he applied pressure to the mark to stop the bleeding as quickly as possible.

"You sadistic prick!" Riley cried, cracking voice and all. It was clear, without a doubt, who was responding to his touch. "What was that for?!" He paused long enough to rub his shoulder before continuing, not leaving enough space for Ewan to return a word. Perhaps a sound but nothing more. "Everyone knows I'm 'yours' already. You didn't have to bite me!" Again, he tried to fight back the tears, dropping his head towards the water long enough to wipe water over his face and eyes, wiping away whatever may have been there before. "Did you really have to do that?" Typically Reese could deal with pain without a problem. He could live with most types of bruises and even whipping, apparently, but when it came to cuts or bites, his childhood disease would come in to play. Especially in the morning after he just woke up. Typically he didn't have to worry about it but now that Ewan was around he'd have to be more careful. The true Riley may have died, but Reese was affected from when he had the sickness.

"Yes."

There's was a predatory look in his eyes as he released Riley and shifted forward slightly pushing the other man further away from himself. Once there was a good amount of space he laid back, dunking his head under to get his own hair wet before he sat up straight again. Muscles bunched and flexed as he grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing some into his hair to run at the dark strands on his head. "My kingdom might know you belong to me but there are those in your own that don't see it that way." Namely, Reese's knight. Gritting his teeth at the thought he dunked his head again, making sure all the soap was out before he was standing up, the action so fast water splashed over the edge.

Grabbing a towel he scrubbed at his wet hair before wrapping it around his waist, ignoring the bright ever present pain in his side. Obviously the bath hadn't done his wound any good because it was now bleeding through the bandage, a fact Ewan was going to ignore for the time being. "Finish your bath, we have things to do." The slamming of the bathroom door echoed in the room shortly after Ewan had spoken, obviously not even wanting to hear anything the man was going to say. Those tears had been like a knife to the gut, a ghost pain that he wasn't even sure how to deal with. So he did the only thing he knew how to do, he got angry and stormed off. Gritting his teeth he glared at the bathroom door, trying to rein his own feelings back in before he turned and headed for the bedroom door. a quick word to the servant standing on duty had the doctor on his way, Ewan frowning darkly as he sat on the bed waiting.

Riley remained still as Ewan finished his bath and left the room with another command coming from his lips. "Horrible man," Reese muttered to himself, removing the weave of his braid. "Horrible, horrible man." And with that, he copied the larger man's actions, ducking beneath the water before lathering the shampoo through his hair. He wasted no time after that to rise it out before slowly sitting back in the water. With the length of his hair, it took him a bit longer to finish washing in the tub but he soon had a chance to climb out, pulling the drain before grabbing a towel and beginning to dry himself off.

The next step was shaving what may have begun to appear on his chin, using the thin razor he had in his bag. A minute later, he was ready. Except for a change of clothes... 'Oh no no no no,' he mentally began to curse. Reese looked over the sink, toilet, tub... nothing but towels. He could make do but if there was someone in the room he was screwed. The man turned to the door and pressed his ear against the wood, listening for not only someone inside but if there was a clue as to what sort of mood Ewan was in at that moment. No sign so far and he hadn't heard the main door creak open. So carefully he opened the bathroom door enough to peak inside the large room. No one. Thank god. He began to step inside the room, letting out a soft sigh.

A knock came from the door, pulling Reese's attention towards it in instantly. He drew that breath back in and turned on his heel, closing the bathroom door again to hide himself from the visitor. If it wasn't want Ewan wanted, he could deal with it later. Reese wasn't running the risk if he could help it.

"Medical," the doctor called into the room after his knock, allowing his quirky personality to shine through. The queen didn't always enjoy how he acted but the king never seemed to mind. He was respectful and did what was needed for the family.

Ewan stood the moment the bedroom door was knocked on, running a hand through his dark hair as it opened to reveal the doctor. Frowning he glanced to the bathroom, staring at the door for a moment before he focused on the doctor again. "Over here doc." His words came out slightly strained as he placed a hand to his side, touching the now blood soaked cloth on his wound. Yea, he had truly been smart last night going to sleep without seeing the doctor. Shit. Slowly he sank down onto the bed again, grunting darkly as he glared at the floor. "I think i might need to be sown up." Well more than think. He knew he was going to have to be if he was going to have any chance of the wound healing properly. That didn't mean he wanted to have a needle stabbed through his skin repetitively or anything but if he was going to not die then he'd live with it.

"Broke up a brawl last night and one of them got me with a knife." Reaching down he pulled the cloth away from his side, dropping it onto the bedside table so that doc could see the wound in question. It was bleeding again now, a harsh jagged cut across his hip and stomach. Damn did it hurt now. "You can fix it, right doc?" For the moment he wasn't thinking about the fact that Reese was locked in the bathroom with no clothes. Though he was certain that if Reese came out with a towel wrapped all the way around him the doc wouldn't say a word. Ewan trusted the man, was probably going to bring him when they moved. If there was anyone they could trust with the secret it was him. Besides, who else was going to take care of Reese if something happened to him?

The doctor wasted no time approaching the prince, prepared to do what he needed to heal the man. Including challenging his position and ordering him around if it was needed. From a distance it looked bad but as he approached it looked worse. Letting out a whistle, the man knelt down beside Ewan to get a better look. "Sheesh, I hope you gave them a bloody nose for this one," he half joked, taking clean bandages from his own bag to properly clean out the wound. "Did someone else try to help this?" he asked, doing everything he needed to do; cleaning, patting, adding pressure, more cleaning... "Should have seen me last night," he added with a bit of a cross sound. "Whoever messed with this last night did a good job. Still though... I should have been the first stop." He reached up and swatted the prince's arm as if he was a child. "Told you that last time." Everything he said or did was serious but at the same time, it was out of utmost respect. Just happened to be shown a bit differently than others in the palace. He never meant any harm to the family nor had he ever caused any.

"Do I need to check on your wife as well?" he asked, his eyes turning upwards towards his ruler. "I saw her nurse downstairs but didn't get a chance to talk to her. We were both a bit busy." Pulling at the bandages, the doctor pressed against the man's skin, making sure it was tight enough to stop whatever bleeding may come from the wound. "You're good. As long as you stay down for the day. No fighting, training, running, rough riding. None of your normal prince business. Or I will have to stick a needle in you." The blonde doctor knew just how much Ewan hated that idea. His eyes darted towards the bathroom door before gesturing towards it with his thumb. "Any way I could use the sink before I contaminate the door? Or would you mind opening it for me?"

Ewan couldn't help but feel pride when the doc praised Reese's work, smiling slightly to himself until there was a swat against his arm. That wiped the smile off, replacing it with a deep frown. "Yea, well, Last night was my wedding night. Like hell i was going to miss seeing Riley naked." He gave a small shrug, smirking slightly as he spoke. Obviously he had no qualms in telling others about his escapades with Riley in the bedroom. O hell no, he'd tell anyone that wanted to ask. That is, except for his mother. "She was on her way back to the castle during this, so no." Did he want the doc seeing Reese naked, hell no. That wasn't even a question. It was an automatic answer. "Stick me with a needle doc and i just might have to punch you in the nose." It was a tease, something that brought a slight smirk to ewan's lips before the bathroom was mentioned.

His blue eyes darted to the door for a moment before he looked back to the doc, mouth opening and then closing two times before a frown settled on his face. "Riley's in there." He said the words softly, swallowing quietly before he pushed himself up. Maybe it would be a good idea for the doc to take a look at Riley, he had bitten him pretty hard and those rope burns were still present. Gently biting his lip he paused, thinking it over before he looked to the doc again. "I think maybe it would be best if you took a look at her. Sometimes, i just can't control myself and i think i might of hurt her pretty bad." He was talking about the bite mark, judging how bad he had hurt Reese by how the man had been crying. "Just don't, freak out." He held a hand up towards the doc before he started towards the door. Reaching it knocked on the wood. "Riley, i'm coming in." He didn't give Reese much chance to react before he pulled the door open, stepping far enough to the side that the doc would be able to see Reese.

With a small nod of his head, the doctor agreed. "Very true," he muttered in a short response. He wouldn't give up a chance to see a princess naked either. But he still wished he had been called earlier. Too late now; at least Ewan was getting some sort of treatment before stitches became the only option. But as the conversation moved, as did the man's attention. He didn't meant to barge in on the royal's morning routine which was why he asked to use the bathroom. If it was a problem, he could leave and make it back to the medical wing without an issue. He was about to mention that fact when Ewan explained she too had a problem. He stood up and inched closer to the door to take a peak into the open room.

Reese had wrapped a towel around him and was now sitting no the top of the toilet, head in his hands as he waited for Ewan to finish with the doctor. But when the door opened, he shifted slightly, grabbing another piece of cloth to use as a chest cover. When he saw the doctor look in, panic set into his eyes and he quickly looked towards his husband, confused as ever. "Ewan..." he warned softly. The doctor raised an eyebrow slowly as he got a look at the man's body. He was slender but without the dress, something wasn't right. His muscle was sitting wrong.

"She's.... a he?" the man asked, inching forward slightly. More panic struck Reese's face. What exactly was Ewan planning?

Ewan's eyes looked over Reese's form as the doc stepped into the bathroom, moving in behind him to close and lock the door. At the question Ewan sighed, stepping around the doc to stand beside Reese. Reaching out he placed a hand on Reese's head, threading his fingers in that silky hair to comfort the man. "Male or female doesn't matter. My concern is how thin Riley's skin is." His hands curled in Reese's hair, pulling his head to the side so the doc could see the bite mark on the man's shoulder. It was much worse than it should have been, truly. it hadn't been his goal to truly cause a huge mark but that was what he had done. "I've asked my father to allow you to move with us. I figured if there was anyone who needed to be in on the secret it was you." His blue eyes narrowed, as if judging the doctors reaction before he continued on. "I understand that this is asking a lot but Riley is my wife, whether she is male or female. If i refused our marriage war would just break out again. Not to mention my mother would publicly kill Riley. Please doc. just take a look at her, That is all i'm asking." His voice had taken on an almost calm tone, the one he never used around Riley but in front of the citizens of his kingdom. Truly they needed the doc on their side. it wasn't like they were going to get a better opportunity than this to make sure the doctor was loyal to them, especially if they were going to be bringing him along. Not to mention at some point they were going to have to have him lie for them, tell his mother that Riley was incapable of baring children. They needed him.

The doctor stayed where he was for a few moments, trying to figure out exactly what he should think about the situation laying out in front of him. This was truly a shock, just as he thought it would have been for Ewan when he first found out. Clearing his throat, he stepped forward, moving closer to Reese to get a better look at his fresh wound. He gave a short nod, silently agreeing to move in with them, letting out a low hum. "I couldn't say without more information," he confessed. "Your nurse is here, is she not?"

Reese let his shoulders sag slightly to give the doctor a better look. "My nurse will be coming along," he told Ewan, looking towards him. "That's one of the things I'm going to be speaking to your mother about today. She knows what I need."

The blonde looked slightly offended at first but he nodded, agreeing slightly. The nurse did know, yes, but he felt he had a better chance of knowing exactly what was needed. And he had been with the prince for years. He was a better choice. "I can speak to her about it. I can always give you what you need."

The smaller man turned towards him and began to narrow his eyes slightly. "But I trust her. She knows exactly what to do. She will be coming with us, with or without your approval."

"Riley." Ewan snapped the man's name, hand tightening on Reese's hair as he pulled his head back once again to force him to look at him. "Settle down." With that he looked to the doc, relaxing his hold on Reese's hair. "If Riley wants her to come then she is coming. We will need both of you there. Especially since neither you nor Riley's nurse have a clear picture on both of us." Slowly he pulled his hand from Reese's hair, taking a step forward and to the side to put Riley slightly behind him. As if to say that now the doctor had seen him he no longer needed to have any kind of contact with Reese. "Thank you for taking a look at her and i will make sure to refrain from doing too much. if something else arises i will make sure to call for you. As it stands i'm more than certain you would like to find Riley's nurse and have a long discussion on Riley's needs. Whether you believe yourself to be the better choice or not she will be coming with us. Not only for Riley's comfort but my own. You have been a wonderful doctor to me but this is the first time you have ever encountered something such as Riley and after having survived the plague that killed half her family i'm more than certain you still don't know what to expect with her." Taking another step forward he grabbed a towel and held it out for the doctor. "Now then, please wash your hands and leave."

His eyes never left the doctor as he watched the man wash his hands, moving with him as he opened the bathroom door and then headed out. It wasn't until the doctor had left that he locked the bedroom door once again and leaned back against it. "Reese. You can come out now."

Once he was ordered to, the doctor rose, cleaned his hands and left the room with just a small nod. "I'll prepare for the move then, your highness," he informed him, making sure it was known that he was agreeing with what he was being told to do. Moving would be an adventure that he rarely had the chance to take. He couldn't wait to leave.

Riley, on the other hand, was still recovering from the whirlwind of events, emotions and decisions. He understood that Ewan wanted his doctor, but Riley needed her own care that the man couldn't offer right away without more information. It was nothing too difficult or life threatening, for the most part, but the horrible sickness did take a toll on his body; enough to weaken him into a state that better fit the role he was forced to play. The bathroom door remained open, making it clear when the couple was alone again. He waited for Ewan to speak before moving, taking one last chance to press a wet towel against his new wound before he slid slowly into the room, pausing at the doorway to get a good look at the man at the other door.

"What time is the meeting with your mother?" he asked, leaning his head against the door frame beside him.

Slowly Ewan ran a hand down his well defined chest and stomach, head hitting the door slightly at Reese's question. "At one." Picking his head up he looked at the clock on the wall, frowning slightly as he lifted his hand to run it through his still damp hair. "It's only ten. So we still have time." With that he pushed away from the wall, grabbing the towel from around his waist and pulling it free before he draped it over the back of one of the plush chairs in front of an unlight fire place. "Your father is leaving around three. So you have plenty of time to discuss the arrangements with my mother." Reaching out he grabbed a grape from the bunch sitting in a bowl on a small table infront of the chair his towel was draped across, popping it into his mouth as he turned and headed towards the closet. "Get dressed, Riley. and then your going to tell me exactly how your body was affected by the plague." Really he wanted to know. If there was something Reese wasn't telling him then he would just force it out of him. He had to know how far he could push his wife before it went from play to actual torture. It wasn't like he was that sick hearted.

It only took Ewan ten minutes to yank on a soft pair of dyed leather pants and a silk shirt, running his fingers through his hair as he plopped down into one of those chairs. Looking at Riley he pointed to the chair across from him, grabbing another grape and popping it into his mouth as well. "Is your body weaker than it's supposed to be?" His eyebrow rose, chewing the grape as looked Reese over. "Or is that why it was so easy for you to pass off being a woman. The weak way you look?"

Reese stepped out into the room, removing the towel around his waist to drape it over the foot of the bed, at least until he got changed. He took a fresh dress from his bag and tossed it onto the bed along with his tight leather pants he wore beneath the clothing. This time, the dress was a deep emerald green colour, elegant but simple all wrapped into one padded package. He had three hours to kill before he had to dip himself in an icy conversation. Part of him had no desire to dress but the other part wanted to get it over with and get comfortable for the day. And with Ewan's command, that side won. But he decided to take him time getting dressed as the man seemed to want to talk as well. With a soft sigh, he listened to the man's questions and began to dress himself.

By the time Ewan had finished dressing himself and sat down, Reese was into his pants, moving at a much slower pace, taking a seat on the bed as well. He had time...

"I'm not that much weaker," he began, playing with the tie on the sleeve of his dress. "I mean, if I wasn't hit by the plague, I would look more like my father... like the prince I should be. The only thing that really changes is if I were to get sick. I take medicine every morning with breakfast, which my nurse takes care of. It helps give back what the sickness took away." He cleared his throat and stood up, pulling the dark dress over his head and onto his shoulders. The mark Ewan had given him was showing nicely, proving the point he wanted to make. "Typically, I can stand a lot. You just caught me off guard in there." His eyes turned to the man as he began to lace up the front of his dress. "And I haven't taken my medication yet. So yes, my skin is a bit weak." He dropped his hands momentarily before pointing a finger at him. "I may be a woman, but you do not have to baby me in public, alright? I can play defensive when it's needed. That's when you can play strong prince."

Ewan's eyes stayed on Reese's fingers as the other man played with the laces of the dress in his lap, getting a huge urge to reach out and suck those fingers straight into his mouth. Reese's words made that thought disappear though, focusing on the conversation at hand, instead of the way Reese's hand was playing with the laces. When Reese stood and pulled the dress over his head Ewan couldn't help but smirk, that mark showing very nicely from below the dress. The placement had been perfect.

His train of thought went back to Reese when he spoke again about Ewan not acting like he was a baby, chuckling softly as he gave a shake of his head. "I think i'll treat you however i feel like treating you." His smirk widened, tilting his head to the side in a rather adorable way. "Your reactions do seem to be the most amusing. One moment your annoyed, the next you have a smile on your face. If i didn't know what you were hiding between your legs i would be totally convinced you truly were one." His eyes went down Reese's body before going back up again, focusing on the bite mark before looking at Reese's eyes.

"However, i'd much have you acting like a woman beneath me. You do make some of the most woman like moan's i've ever heard and the way you beg." He chuckled again, humming softly at the thought. "If i didn't know better i would say you thoroughly enjoy your position as a woman." His blue eyes smoldered with heat at his own words, darkening with desire. "And not just any woman, Riley. My woman. You rather enjoy it, even if you don't say so out loud."

Yes, Reese had a horrible habit of mood swings. As a princess, he was allowed to act however he wanted, including sudden switches in personality. With a new person around him, he tried to control them and it was clear that the prince had a favoured side. Then again, Ewan didn't spend much time outside of their room with him which didn't give Riley a chance to show her true colours. Once they left the room, he'd be able to see who he had really married. At least the person according to others. At his accusation of enjoying his time under the man, Reese scoffed and folded his arms across his chest. "You obviously don't know any better," he hissed before he walked across the room to stand in front of Ewan. He needed to keep up his cross face in front of him to hide his true feelings, at least for a little longer. Giving Ewan that satisfaction of an agreement would ruin him. He couldn't give in that early.

He held his arm out, positioning the ties directly in front of his husband's eyes to make sure he knew what he had to do. "Tie this," he instructed, using his own fingers to fix it to the proper tension. "Just something simple. We don't need any repeats of last night." That may have been a bad thing to ask of him, to tie a part of his wardrobe, but Reese couldn't do it on his own. Tying bows with one hand was quite difficult. His other sleeve needed the same sort of treatment and while he waited for Ewan to do the one side, he began to fix his second sleeve. "I enjoy being a woman some times," he confessed as he worked. "Can't say I'm too interested in being your whore though." Ewan may not have been trying to make him feel that way but last night... while he enjoyed it, part of him had the dreaded feeling that he was just being forced into a place to replace the woman Ewan was ordered to leave.

His eyebrows rose when Reese did, smirk only widening as he was scoffed at. No matter how much Reese refused to acknowledge it he knew the man had enjoyed himself last night, especially when he had gotten on top. Of course now the doctor was saying he couldn't do anything like that for awhile which was really bullshit but he was going to work around it somehow. Pulling in a breath he looked down at the ties Reese was now holding out in front of his face, frowning darkly when he was told to tie them. Reaching out he grabbed the small strings, setting to work to make a little bow before grabbing hold of Reese's other arm and doing the same.

Ewan scoffed himself at the idea of making Reese a whore, hand moving to wrap around Reese's wrist and yank him down into his lap. the force of the body hitting him made him bite back a groan of pain, forcing that away as he wrapped his arm's around the smaller male in his lap. "if you were my whore you wouldn't be sleeping in my bed at night. You would be a disposable thing i'd get rid of the moment i'd fucked you. Beyond that the only person i'd ever allow you to fuck is me. Whores fuck anyone and everyone they are presented with. Beyond that i'm not paying you money so get that damn thought out of your mind before you make me angry."

Reese hit the man's lap with a solid force before he tried to pull away to keep from hurting him. He didn't get very far, stopped by the man's arms to hold him flat against his body. Drawing in a small breath, the man's amber eyes settled on Ewan's. He looked dead serious as he spoke, making sure he got his point across to the man in his lap without a doubt in his mind. So despite forcing Reese onto his back, he saw him as far more than a whore. While this wasn't the perfect wedding or what Riley was hoping for, a small part of Ewan seemed to be comforting the man while also making sure he knew who he belonged to.

With a grin, the man snickered, stopping before Ewan had a chance to bring his nerves into it. "Isn't that romantic," he commented mockingly. He patted the man's shoulder. "Can we head down and get breakfast now?" he asked, his hunger beginning to sink in. "Or... better yet, think we could go into the marketplace?" He wasn't sure when the rest of the city woke up but it was getting onto what would typically be lunch for him. The market had to be open by now. "It's set up by now, right?"

Back
Top Bottom